Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Saint Martha is continuously working in my favor...thank you Saint Martha,
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

Thank you St Martha, St Expedite and St Anthnoy for all your continous help I appreaciate all my Spiritual Guides!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

marilyn

Unread post by marilyn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 am

thank you st expedite for getting me the money and settling the problems for me.

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you, Saint Martha, for assisting me with my cause. Although I have not reached complete realization of my petition, you have made such a drastic improvement over a short period of time, and I wanted to thank you. It is absolutely amazing what you have accomplished thus far! I am so grateful for your assistance, which you continue to provide. Your strength and compassion are awe-inspiring. You have been a comfort to me in my time of need. It is a privilege to have you come to my aid, and I pray that you will continue to assist me. May your strength, courage, wisdom and beauty be known to all.
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

GIFTEDHANDS

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Hello,
I hope u all dont mind, but your post were sooo informative i just wanted to ask ... Is it ok if I just use a green ofertory or votive candle instead of a vigil candle and place a photo of saint martha next to it? I am clear that you pay the Saints after they have helped you but do I leave the glass of water out while the candle is buring?
& if i use the photo of lubana is it still ok to call her S.Martha?

Lastly?? i want to be sure that she wont affect the target the wat the Intranquil Spirit would? I wouldnt want to have to deal with an angrey & unhappy person after all of this?

THANK YOU :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:13 pm

It is ok to use an offertory candle instead of a vigil candle and place a photo of Saint Martha next to it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Yes that is completely fine. Just make sure the photo doesnt catch on fire ;)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:26 pm

I've heard of Saint Martha having a heavy hand when it comes to dominating men. I've even heard that when men try to call on her to dominate a woman she'll actually work against him. Some even claim that she does not like working with men, hence her heavy-handed nature with men. I wouldn't say that she'll torment a man like Saint Rita or the Intranquil Spirit would, but she sure as heck tames them- brings them to heel. One of the petitions I've heard for her says to bring a man back by "putting him under your heel like you did with the dragon."

I was taught that besides dealing with matters of work (especially bosses and employers) she loves dealing with straying husbands.

IPD-CAT-MART
St. Martha Dominator Incense Powders
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Then again this was the opinion of one person, but a rather prominent AIRR member. I'm sure others have had other experiences.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:20 pm

ok my last question is does the color green matter?

it's sunday & I wanted to start this on Tues. the only green candlle i can find is a mint green or sea green color.

I thought in my mind it should be an Emerald Green.
Does it Matter?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 pm

That is your choice giftedhands (in my opinion)

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:28 pm

I lit a purple vigil candle on Thursday to St Martha/Lubana since it was all I had on hand. I used LM Love Herbs Mix and Commanding, Controlling and Essence of Bend Over oils.

The candle finished last night, clear burn with no wax left, no herbs on the glass. Interesting though the herbs at the bottom by the wick are in a perfect heart shape.

Though I have not see any movement in my request ,I will take the heart shape and clear burn as a good sign.

Blessings,

C.

Thank You St. Martha Lubana for hearing my prayer. Glory to you!

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Thank you St Martha, St Expedite, St Anthony and all Heavenly Hosts who are working on my behalf. I appreciate your continous help!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Greetings! I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to answer a couple of questions about working with St. Martha/Lubana.

After reading so much about her, I felt very drawn to her, particularly the picture of her carrying a torch with a dragon at her feet. So, yesterday, I started talking with her, to try to build a rapport, asking if she would be willing to assist me with my situation. I received what can only be described as signs of assent yesterday. First, I heard my target's name mentioned no less than 7 times in a meeting. I thought it was coincidence and asked for a bit more. Later, I noticed one of those flags with a snake on it that say Don't Tread on Me. Okay. Kinda in your face, so I went to purchase some red taper candles for St. Martha. While checking out, the name of the person who checked me out had the same name as a friend of my target. It is NOT a common name.

I set up my alter on my bureau, printing a picture of both St. Martha and Lubana and having them side by side on the paper. I offered water in a black shot glass, a 6' red taper, which I anointed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil while talking to St. Martha. I apologized for not having the proper oil and promised that if she was willing to work with me, I would make the purchase the next day (today) and buy one red rose and one white rose to thank her for agreeing to work with me.

Literally 3 hours after I set everything up, I received a text from my target, who I have not spoken to in weeks. Another sign? I thought so. Lastly, this morning when I woke up, the wax from the candle, there was very little, had pooled to look like a coiled snake with the upper half of its body reared, as if a Cobra ready to strike.

My questions are, am I nuts or is St. Martha/Lubana smacking me in the head and agreeing to work with me? Also, is anointing my candles with the olive oil until the St. Martha oil arrives (I ordered it today as I promised) acceptable? I did not pray the 23rd Psalm over it, but plan to do so tonight. I have changed her water and would like to know if I should change it every day or just on Tuesdays? What should I do with the remains of the candles? I promised to purchase a holy card of her to go with the printed pictures and did that as well as giving her one red and one white rose as I promised. I also go some Florida water because I read she likes it. Is all of this acceptable? I could not believe the apparent movement yesterday and hope to see more.

Thank you so much for your assistance!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Some people burn a white candle to thank her. I have heard several 'thank yous' posted here from flowers to statues. BTW your signs were in your face so apparently she is pleased. I like thanking her here in the forum as well as other appropriate gifts. She is a great Saint to have on your side but if you are not sure get a reading to find out for sure.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 am

Thank you to St. Martha/Lubana for agreeing to work with me on my situation!

Thank you for the feedback jwmcclin. I did burn her a 12' taper last night and let it burn all night. I promised her a full candle each Tuesday. This morning, I once again had very little wax residue with a stub left over. The wax on the side of the candle looked like a child, a baby in the fetal position. I am assuming this means the childishness of the situation, which is right on target. I have not heard from my target again, but this is still very early. I will burn a white tea light tonight as a thank you and continue with the 9 Tuesdays. Thanks again

GoldenFlow7
Re: Thank you St Martha for your Great Work! Testimony!

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 am

Hello All,

I just started to working with Saints, Ancestors, Archangels. I started a Novena to St Martha (9 Tuesdays) I am halfway between finished. However, I have to commend her individually because lastnight after I lit a green tea light dressed with reconciliation, essense of bend over and marriage oil. I gave her an offering of black coffee, white flowers, corn bread and I said her prayer, within 20mins my difficult ex who has not called me in 3 days called and was sweet as ever and i almost missed the call, my Spirit lead me to look for something in my room and thats where my phone was ringing, because of how grateful I was I poured her some white wine too. Yes I tend to keep a connection going and give offering even when it seems nothing is happening, I still do a thank you and they somehow still help :D

Truly grateful!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Sounds great! This is a great testimony. St. Martha is truly a great Saint . I too am thankful to her for many many many petitions being answered.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for thy swift and mighty intervention. May your name be glorified to high heaven and all of creation know of your wonders. Blessings and Glory to you Mother Martha.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 pm

awesome, I am very happy for you! Thanks so much for sharing.
St. Martha is one of my favorite Saints to work with. Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Martha!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm

I apologize St. Martha for not having faith in you. I have responded to your request.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 am

Dear Saint Martha, Thank You for your constant love and help. Glory to you Saint Martha !

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 am

Thank you Saint Martha for continuing to work with me.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you have done and all that you continue to do in my life. Thank you for taming my beast!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Thank you Saint Martha...thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Saint Martha came through for me again...you are truly a great Saint. :D Thank you!

goldlock

Unread post by goldlock » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:53 pm

thank you!!

qwerty

Unread post by qwerty » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:47 am

Hi

I am new to Saint Martha but have heard many good things about working with her and would like to work with her. However, I'm confused about the information out there (on website, etc.) about how to work with St. Martha.

Firstly, what is the different with the prayer that starts as
"Saint Martha, I resort to thy aid and protection.
As proof of my affection and faith,
I offer thee this light,
which I shall burn every Tuesday..." versus the prayer that starts as

"Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target]."

Are they used for different situations since I assume both prayers are dedicated to the same Saint?

Also I some people say a green candle should be lighted while others say a red candle should be offered. For love related work, should one go with the red candle instead of a green candle?

Lastly, as I'm new to this, how should one dispose the flower offerings properly and when and how do you "throw out" the water offering? After the candle burns down completely each Tuesday you can "throw it out" or do you keep it there until the next offering is made the following Tuesday (I know someone else asked this before but I can't find a reply to the question) and how should one do so? I just want to make sure I deal with the offerings in a proper and respectful way.

I believe in the help of Saints and look forward to working with St. Martha and for your help on teaching me the right/correct way to do so.

Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 pm

The first prayer is for protection and to defend you against enemies. St. Martha can be worked with for protection as well. Personally, I liked to light a red light, and sometimes purple. Green is her color as well. When I first started to work with her, she responded to me when I lit the red candle as opposed to the green candle when she did not help me. So my answer to that is go with your gut feeling and see what color candle she likes when she works with you.

I usually dispose of her offerings in my yard, and give them back to the earth. As for the water for the offering I do the same and pour them in your yard. I would recommend using a vigil light that way you do not have to worry about this, otherwise, I would just bury it on my property depending upon if its something Im trying to draw to me or not.

As for the offerings, I would offer her the flowers after to show her your thanks. Some people put her altar on the floor...some people do not. Some people work with the white version of saint martha...others work with the black version of saint martha. Personally, I stop putting her offerings on the floor. I didn't like it, but she may want you to do if you work with her. Other people have given her offerings of eggs (not cracked) coffee, or wine. You can give her water as well.

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 am

Thank you, Saint Martha, for assisting me. I am so grateful for your help, which you continue to provide. Your strength and compassion is awe-inspiring. You have been a comfort to me in my time of need. It is a privilege to have you come to my aid, and I pray that you will continue to assist me. May your strength, courage, wisdom and beauty be known to all.

JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm

I have been wearing a St. Martha medallion for a while and had only just recently replaced it with another saint.

But two night ago, I had been sitting outside and in my head just randomly stated that the man I wanted to come home does soon and does what I needed him to do. Strangely enough, ten minutes later he drove into the house and I didn't even have to ask for him to do what I wanted him to before he did it.

That night, I had a dream about multiple snakes. There were a few normal ones, some with bright colors, one with three heads that seemed very angry. And then there was a few that died some how. So the dream all in all, was slightly strange but when I woke up, I had been wondering if it were St. Martha that was the one that had made my declaration come true and she told me about it then. I didn't make a petition, only said in my head that J should come home now and do what I wanted him to and he did.

I don't want to offend her since I do need her help soon, but is this a good sign?

I know this forum is for Lucky Mojo products, and I do have the supplies needed for Saint Martha and dominating work, and to show her my respect, but this is odd and was wondering if anyone could help me interpret this. I want to be sure if anyone else thinks it was her that did it.

Please and Thank you.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Continued Thanks to St. Martha ! I know you will take care of my prayer! Glory to you .

You are loving and powerful and care for those who turn to you ! Thank you !

keirith

Petition St Martha...without success

Unread post by keirith » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm

I had done a St Martha novena, but I did not have success. However, my heart was not in it. In other words, I 'thought' I wanted something in the beginning, but it became apparent to me as time went on, that my feelings had changed. I had to force myself to continue to pray for such a thing. Why did I continue? For two reasons: When I started it, I really wanted it, and I felt I must finish what I started. And St Martha is a strong entity and I did not want to show weakness or indecisiveness.
Would this 'lack of desire' cause the petition failure? Its not that I truly did not want the result, it was just no longer that important to me and I lacked the passion that I believed is important for a good petition.
Thanks,
A.

keirith

Re: Petition St Martha...without success

Unread post by keirith » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh..PS...I do not blame St Martha at all...I hear she does wonderful things, and maybe I could redo the petition to express what I really do want to accomplish.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:54 pm

emu81684 --

Well, to me it is obvious that St. Martha is trying to communicate with you given the snakes, and whether you believe she killed the snake or a dragon in the story about her, I would say that I would take it definitely is a sign. But like it has been said many times...signs are personal.But you should find a reader that has the ability to interpret dreams. I think you should thank saint martha for helping you and granting your request even though she does not have a formal way of paying her, but you can still thank her verbally.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Petition St Martha...without success

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:59 pm

ariella wrote:For two reasons: When I started it, I really wanted it, and I felt I must finish what I started. And St Martha is a strong entity and I did not want to show weakness or indecisiveness.

Well, you showed weakness and indecisiveness anyways, and I am sure she probably picked up on that. I mean you basically just burned a candle because you said you started something but you no longer believed in it. I am sure St. Martha felt that and sensed your lack of conviction and needing for whatever to happen and that is why your petition wasnt granted. I mean its like burning a steady work candle and not believing you can get the job or not believing spellwork can help you.

Perhaps you should figure out what you really would want her to help you with, and then proceed with it.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 am

starsinthesky:
Thanks for your response and basically confirming the need for strong conviction when you petition Saints.
Honestly, I don't blame or doubt her at all for passing on my request.
Maybe I should thank her anyways...for clarifying my situation?
And in general, is it a good idea to give an offering at the end of a novena whether the petition is granted?

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:36 pm

THANK YOU Saint Martha / Lubana You truly Dominate and Make change happen !

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:14 am

Ariella...If you are thanking St. Martha for granting your petition then you need to give her anything that you promised. Again, you do not have to formally thank her like some saints, but it is a good habit to do so even if you are just spreading her name.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 am

Thank you Saint Martha...I definitely need your strength.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Mon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm

St. Martha LOVES Malta. I wasn't sure if she was working with me ,so I offered her Malta and within an hour I hear from the target !
WOW!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed May 05, 2010 4:36 am

I have a question about working with St. Martha the Dominator. I have been performing the novena for 3 weeks now and just hit my 4th Tuesday yesterday. So far I have seen progress, with the target initiating contact when we had stopped talking completely. Problem is, when he does initiate contact, he tends to be rather aggressive, complaining that I never initiate contact with him. (He stopped responding to me so I simply stopped initiating contact, now he is mad about it every time he contacts me)

My initial petition was to get my ex to return to me. (Big surprise) and St. Martha has been responding since day one. I never thought about clearing the air sort to speak. So, last night I added two petitions for St. Martha to dominate my target's anger toward me and his pride, ego and aggressiveness. Yes, I am working a honey jar on him as well and burning a candle every night. Every morning, the only thing left is a bit of candle residue, sometimes none, but the left over wick is always in the shape of my target's first initial.

My question is, is it alright to add petitions as the novena is progressing? I have seen in the forum comments that some people build up the petitions to get to the greater goal, but I was unclear if this was done over the course of one novena to St. Martha or several novena's to her. If someone could clarify this for me, it would be very helpful and I would be most appreciative.

Oh, and last night when I burned St. Martha her 12" taper, there was absolutely no residue left at all. No wax anywhere. Usually there is a small amount in the holder I put it in because it fits perfectly around the base of the candle. All the candles have burned quickly, but last night took a full 12 hours and there was nothing left at all. Thoughts on that? Thanks!

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:46 am

Thank you St Martha for your continuous help and support!

suzyparker

St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

I have been doing my reserach and want to confirm if I have this correct or not. Can you petition St. Martha to punish a man who has used or discarded you versus controlling him because you want to keep him and keep him in line?

I'm filled with all sorts of anger at various people and am on a roll today.

Just want to do the correct work on the correct situations.

Thanks to anyone who can confirm.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:56 pm

I usually just have a general candle dedicated to her...and as my petitions are answered, I swap them out. I write them on small pieces of paper, and swap them out as needed. If too many get under the candle simply dedicate another candle to her.

Generally, I like that my candles have a steady burn meaning they do not take overly long and they do not burn up to quickly. Steady means you would get better and long standing results, and of course no residue or anything left is a good sign as we have spoken about many times on this forum. Overall, I think you are getting get signs and indication that St. Martha is helping your overall goal and cause.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed May 05, 2010 3:09 pm

She has been very good to me so far and I love working with her. She is wonderful!

Thanks for the answer stars. You say you have one candle dedicated to her. Do you burn it every day or every Tuesday? And do you just keep it going beyond the 9 Tuesdays? Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Suzy....

Yes you can work with St. Martha for this reason. I have worked with St. Martha for various reasons, but make sure that your reason is justified if that make sense.

However, if you are truly angry, and feel like this man did you wrong, then reverse what he did to you back to him before you get revenge or cross him.

Also, make sure you that you are not just acting like a "hot" head. I would not act on anything out of anger (unless someone messed with my family, friends, or did something just absolutely uncalled for).

So I would cool off, and then act....before you do anything else.

Lastly, this question is about a saint and should be in the saint section of the forum. Ive noticed that the moderators and Cat have been working really hard moving stuff around and attaching relevant threads all under one common thread. There is a thread dedicated to St. Martha and should be directed there in the future.

Good luck to you.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Stars,

thank you, as always, for the sound advice. I appreciate it and your guidance.

If one of the moderators can move this to the correct site, that would be great. I didn't realize there was a saint section, so I apologize.

Also, thanks for the cool off the hot head comment.. you know me well, it seems

I think I'm going to do lots of cleansing and time out for the next week or so. I've had 3 very important people let me down in the past week and I need a breather from everyone and everything.

I need to care of myself right now.

SP

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:24 pm

I understand where you are coming from. It really does suck when people let you down. But you know what take that as an opportunity to move on, and that is there issue they need to work on as well as you. I agree take some time for yourself, and gain some insight from all of those situations, and perhaps do some wisdom and clarity work to help make you a wiser person so that you will not be taken advantage of and disappointed in the future. It just takes too much energy to get revenge on people sometimes, and Id say 90% of the time those kind of people will shoot themselves in the foot. However if those people really screwed you over maliciously...by any means get revenge or reverse whatever you want to do. Or you can do some Cast off Evil work to get those bad people out of your life as well.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

I usually get a red vigil candle for myself, but if I am working with her on someone else's behalf...I dedicate that candle to her from whomever I am doing the work on the behalf of. I would with her every Tuesday and I go beyond the 9 days. That is just my personal preference since I am constantly swapping out petitions so I just keep it going beyond the 9 days. If you want to work with free standing candle that is fine, but I prefer vigil candles because I just dress the candle that one time, and I dont have to keep dressing it unless I am preparing another candle.

You could petition her everyday if you would like, but sometimes its just easier to remember Tuesday. I have done it just one Tuesday, and sometimes not Tuesday (if its immediate) with great results.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Cast off Evil...Banish...Stop Gossip or less coercive in my opionion; but, what is needed...only the person being affected in the situation can say... starsinthesky7 makes a good point consider reverse before revenge...'cause sometimes people need a dose of their own medicine.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for your help in guiding me to the right people at the right time, the right place, for giving me the upper hand and your continous help!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu May 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Saint Martha is very impressive. Listen to your heart as to what see wants she from you . Give her dark chocolate or red roses,coffee,Malta,red wine ,anything she desires and will be generous to you in her blessings. This is the first time I have formed a relationship with a Saint . Now I speak to her everyday.
I love her energy and respect her power. Hail Saint Martha !

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Fri May 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Thank You, Saint Martha, for hearing my prayers. Its been a long hard road, So THANK YOU !!

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Sun May 09, 2010 5:57 am

Thank you Saint Martha for helping me academically. I hope you enjoy the offerings.

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sun May 09, 2010 11:23 am

THANK YOU ST. MARTHA FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING RESULTS SOON.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:00 am

Thank you St Martha! for your continous help and support!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your continuous comfort in all my difficulties.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed May 12, 2010 6:51 am

Thank you , St.Martha for hearing my prayers,you granted my petition and today i feel much better.I'll give you what i promised.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 am

Saint Martha, you are working in my favor whenever I need you. Thank you! You are a great and wonderful Saint. My praise and thanks to you always!

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Thu May 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Thank you St. Martha for hearing my prayers, you are such a loving and powerful Saint. Much Gratitude and Blessings.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”