• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 am

Thank you Miss Athena!
JAD82017

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Holy smokes! I wrote my previous post asking for thoughts and then after I got a reply from Miss Athena I closed my eyes and asked Saint Martha to work with me. I went on LM and ordered her candle, prayer card and oil and asked her to please show me a sign that she would accept working with me. I kid you not, an hour later, maybe an hour and a half, I get attention on social media out of the ex I want to work on and take things slow with so that we can build up and get back to where we were (but better, hopefully) It's not much and it may be coincidence but I don't really buy into coincidences that much. I take it as my sign that she's willing to help me. Especially since I haven't heard from/seen or spoken to him in nearly two weeks. So, THANK YOU Saint Martha! I don't have her candle or oil yet but I do have a red candle and olive oil so hopefully she will accept that in the mean time while I await my order. I'm so excited!

I was reading up on her some more and I'm convinced she is the Saint for me, they aren't solid reasonings but I take it as a sign that I was supposed to ask her for help. I read somewhere something about her and dragons, I've collected dragons my whole life. My room is nothing but statues of dragons, I'm obsessed with them. Secondly, last week when I had begun my research on her I saw that she's connected with snakes and at the time I hadn't thought anything of it but today I'm thinking about it and I think last week she was trying to get my attention. There was a snake in my yard, tangled in a net, I had to clip him out of the net with garden clippers and he bit me twice on the finger but I managed to save him and as I was headed back to the house there was a second snake that crossed my path. I think that was her saying "hey, dummy, pick me!"

I can't wait to start! Thank you for reading :)
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Wow, that is a great story! Thank you for sharing, and I wish you the best in working with St Martha. She is a very powerful ally.

Please keep us posted. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:23 am

Thank You St. Martha. Please continue to give me strength.
kdimples_560

Unread postby JAD82017 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:40 am

Miss Athena,

Sorry to bug you again but I was wondering something. After I burn the vigil candle I got from LM, the remaining 8 Tuesdays when I light a red candle dedicated to her, do I carve anything into it like my targets name or Saint Martha's name? Lastly, do I dress it with solely Saint Martha oil or do I add something like Return to me Oil as well? Thank you! Sorry for all the questions. You've been an amazing help to me while I try to learn everything. Deeply appreciated.
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Thank you, I'm glad I have been able to help!

As for your question, you are burning those candles for St Martha as an offering to her, so you wouldn't carve your target's name or any kind of petition. You could dress them with St Martha oil but leave out any condition oil like Return to Me. As I said, this is an offering to the saint you are working with, so keep everything focused on your devotion to her.

When you then do spellwork for reconciliation with your ex, you can focus on that objective and use your target's name and your Return to Me products. You can ask St Martha for her help in manifesting that goal.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Great. Thank you so much!!
JAD82017

Unread postby decogirl73 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 am

I just prayed to St. Martha to give me a sign that she is willing to work with me and not even a minute later my phone rang and the last 4 digits were 3333. I'm taking this as a sign that she is willing to help, as the number 3 repeating is a sign of the Trinity, and the Union of Divine plus Human. Thank you in advance St.Martha for all the help your going to give me in this matter.
decogirl73

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Is working with St. Martha to get a lover to return considered negative work which requires spiritual bathing afterwards?

In her prayer it says "may he not live in peace until he comes to stand at my feet" etc.
Blackcoffee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Hello, Blackcoffee ,

No, that is not necessary

But, glad you are paying attention to detail

Good Job!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:05 am

Thank you! trying to learn as much as I can ;)
Blackcoffee

Unread postby sash_26 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:59 am

Thank you my mother Martha for being there for me everyday and listening to me. You show me miracles everyday and protect me from all potential harm. Seems like you never give upon me. I am so lucky to have found you. I cannot thank u enough for all the things that u r doing for me. Love u so much my mother
sash_26

Unread postby FracisFire124 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:53 am

Thank you St. Martha for all that you do.
FracisFire124

Petitioning St.Martha

Unread postby decogirl73 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:21 am

When writing your petition to St.Martha do you ask her to dominate the person? For example " please dominate John so that he communicates with me more" or would you say "may John communicate with me more"? Or does it not matter? Also, I haven't received my St.Martha Oil as of yet, so would I be ok using olive oil and I dominate my man oil?

Thanks !!!
decogirl73

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi decogirl73,

Personally, I would ask for her help in getting John to communicate with you more. You are appealing to her for her assistance, so I would frame it that way.

I would also wait for your St Martha oil, as it is especially formulated for working with her. You could use the I Dominate My Man oil in your spell on your target, but when petitioning St Martha, use her oil.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 am

I've never tried working with a Saint but I was curious, can you ask for Saint Martha's help while working with the Intranquil Spirit?
Intrigued01

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 am

Whenever I get weary you do something that restores my faith. Thank You St. Martha for all you have done and for what you are about to do.
kdimples_560

Unread postby mars84 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:01 am

I've been feeling down and out since last night and just now as I'm walking home I pulled up your picture on my phone and I asked for a sign. A minute later I happened to glance at a political sign and on it was my target's birthdate (as a voting day but still his birthdate). Sometimes I try too hard to see signs but this definitely was one. Thank you so much mama Martha!
mars84

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi Intrigued01,

Personally, I would keep saint work separate from working with the Intranquil Spirit. One is of heaven, and the other from hell.

You could always work with Saint Martha after you have completed your work with the IS and have cleansed and protected yourself.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

I did some more reading through the threads and read a couple people say that they also wouldn't work with both because they'd contradict each other's working. If I attempt to work with Saint Martha afterwards do you think she would end the torture the IS is inflicting upon my target or do you think she would add more pressure to the situation just in her own way (not harshly like the IS.) I read it's better to do baby steps with her so my petition would most likely be for us to communicate more or reconcile. Something along those lines. I haven't quite figured it out yet since I'm still learning about Saint Martha and trying to plan what to do next.

Thank you for your help!
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, Intrigued01,

It's impossible for us o tell you what a Saint thinks or might do.

However, I don't think that's it's a good idea to work with her immediately. You need to show her TRUE remourse for having worked with that thing from Hell. I don't think you're ready for that as it appears that you want to work them very close together. It almost looks like you're using them.

Yes, we are using the entity from Hell but we cannot "use" a Saint. Yu have to be humble (like a child) and treat her like she's the only person in the world that you have faith in (other than God). And talk to her as if she were your true flesh and blood child.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I'll set up an alter for her and just begin talking to her as if she were a family member. Hopefully she'll forgive me. In time I'll attempt to ask her for assistance. I apologize for sounding so naive.

Thank you again!
Intrigued01

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Thank You St. Martha you are amazing!
kdimples_560

Unread postby blackcalalily » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana

You are amazing and wonderful.

Thank you for all your patience, kindness and generosity.

Thank you ! Thank you St Martha Lubuna

I believe in you, have faith in you and trust you.

Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby aiseykins » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:17 pm

I would love to send a thank you full of love and hope to Saint Martha! I had a great sign after asking if she could aid me with a situation regarding my ex-boyfriend. I was a bit skeptical at the first sign that I saw after speaking to her in prayer and leaving an offer with an additional promise, if she accepted my plea.

I was scrolling through Instagram, hoping to see a sign, and I saw a photo with a man raising his hand to a woman. Just before he could try anything, She-Hulk (the female version of the Hulk) stood behind him, telling him to pick on someone his own size! I was amazed because one, she was green (the color associated with Saint Martha), and two, she is a character that can dominate a mere mortal man, as well as those with powers, due to her abilities and strength! Plus, she is beautiful!

Then, I received another clear sign through a short reading that pointed toward her acceptance! My dream, last night, involved me changing out her offerings as well and included my ex-boyfriend speaking to me on the phone!

I can truly say that Saint Martha is a terrific woman to have at your side when you need a strong, confident presence to give you the strength to keep fighting for your love. I did well in keeping a promise to her today and I offered her a few fresh flowers I picked around my home to her. I am going to buy a candle soon for her, hopefully straight after work today, so that I can start my official, written petitions and novena for her. I do not have much, but she has accepted what I have been able to offer and I am extremely grateful for this. :)

Thank you Saint Martha!
aiseykins

Unread postby ThedaBara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 am

Thank you St. Martha for making your presence known, hearing my petition, and giving me the signs I asked for this morning, the sixth of our nine Tuesdays. I have faith that you will answer my prayers and bring him home to me in love and good faith.
ThedaBara

Unread postby mars84 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:16 pm

Thank you St. Martha for the small but noticeable sign via my phone's weather app. The high and low temp for tomorrow are the last digits of years that are significant to my target that I always notice. (His birth and HS graduation year). I wasn't sure at first but I feel this was a sign. You are amazing!
mars84

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Thank You St. Martha you are amazing!
kdimples_560

Unread postby catlady74 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi all,

I pulled a card prior to commencing work with St Martha which indicated that St Martha would work with me. However after lighting a red candle, I felt that St Martha was asking me for a green candle, and really felt it after this week, so I went ahead and ordered some green candles.

On Tuesday, the red candle burned down to what looked like a broken dragon's tail. So yesterday I burned a white tea light with some olive oil to St Martha, asked for a sign that I would recognise to indicate she was willing to continue to work with me and let me know what else I could and offer her for her help. I dreamt that the wax from the tea light had spilled in front of the candle and woke up immediately from a cough from my dad in the middle of the night!

I'm not sure if the dream was a bad sign? However, whilst driving to work this morning, I saw some bright green things, such as a bright green truck which is very unusual, and I wasn't sure if this was St Martha telling me that she would work with me if I burned/offered her green candles?
catlady74

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello, catlady74 ,

Honestly, I don't know what to tell you at this point. What you are describing is vague (not how you're describing, just the things that are happening)

My suggestion is to continue working with her and see if you get more definite signs.

Have faith in St Martha. She has performed some HUGE miracles for many of my clients!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catlady74 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I will continue working with Saint Martha and continue to have faith in her help! :)
catlady74

Unread postby catlady74 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Saint Martha, thank you for the positive sign in the candle.

I am sorry I have had doubts and haven't been able to read the signs properly!

I will continue to light a candle on Tuesdays and have faith. I know you will come through for me.

Thank you so much St Martha.
catlady74

Unread postby amysx13 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you do for me! I know that I am not always as diligent as I could be in my prayers but my devotion remains as strong as ever and I fully believe that you feel it. Thank you so much for putting me on the correct path with Nursing school and for bringing my beloved into my life. My future is bright and the path looks clear and I know that it is all your doing! I can never thank you enough!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!
amysx13

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:25 am

Thank you, Saint Martha the Dominator! You do not cease to amaze me with your greatness! I keep my promises to you, and you continue to help me and keep yours to I. I wish all women in my situation knew of you, but I will ensure to spread your name! From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Saint Martha!
aiseykins

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Thank You St. Martha for what you have done and what you are going to do.
kdimples_560

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Mama,

Thank you for ALL that you have done for me and so many others. Again, again and again you show us how amazing and powerful you are. You have my Lover wanting me all the time. He thinks he's the one in control and that's fine. We'll let him think that but, we know that it is YOU!!!

Love you
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am

I asked for favor of Sait Martha to help me with break up a couple in wich the woman was been abusive to the guy.

Was my first work with her, and I had candles running for her during 3 weeks. She granted me what I wanted incredibly well!

And now she's working with me and helping me in a sweetening/love work in wich I want to have some domination over.

I am thankful for ALL the Help Saint Martha already provided and Immensilly thankfull for the help she's already giving me in this work now! I already have 7 weeks worth of candles to be lit for her!

Thank you so much, Saint Martha!!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:58 am

Hello Rootwork _ 1987 ,
That is amazing ! I love reading how saint Martha has helped so many people.
May I ask which pray you prayed when petitioning saint Martha to break up the couple please ?
This woman that I'm working on is abusive too.
I just don't know which pray to use .
Thank you.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:16 am

Hello RoseStar21,

I don't think you need to use a specific prayer. Lots of times when I pray to St. Martha, I just pray from the heart in an improved manner. Do what feels right to you, and she will listen.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 am

Thank you very much Sister Jean , I appreciate your help.
RoseStar21

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Thank you St. Martha for the sign that you liked the red candle I felt inspired to light for you today. You are amazing!
mars84

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:22 am

Hello RoseStar21!

I didn't use any specific prayer. While I was researching the works I would like to do, I came across St Martha and started to research her as well. And felt really drawn to her.

Since I was feeling drawn to her, I end up asking her for support and called for her during this spell.

Now I have laminated pictures of her, black and white saint. Behind the black one I have the novena for dominating someone.

I feel nice that I looked for the picture set them up, laminated and prepared myself. Feels like I'm showing how much I care and want to work with them. I bought the Saint Martha's oil to anoint candles at home, and I have some candles been lit on my behalf for her at Four Altars Church.
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Drachen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello all. My situation is that I need a position that a coworker has but that he really does not need. He has 3 other jobs and is considering leaving anyway. I was thinking to use a domination spell to move him the direction of leaving. Is this an application for St. Martha? Also, I'm a guy. Will she help a male or would I be wasting my time?
And which St. Martha should I petition? Black or White?

Any input will be appreciated.
Drachen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:35 am

Hello, Drachen,

You could try but I am really not sure if this is something that is asked of her. It doesn't hurt to try.

And here is a page with many domination spells that would also help

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you success with this situation

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Drachen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I will look at those suggestions.
Drachen

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Thank You St. Martha! You are amazing!!!!
kdimples_560

Unread postby aiseykins » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 pm

I would love to thank Saint Martha, once more, for her comfort and the confidence she has given me while she does all that she needs to do to help mend my relationship with the man I love! As I was praying to her, I had mentioned my "spirit baby" - whom I discovered through a short reading with an AIRR worker that "heard her voice" as she was speaking to him when he stated that there is a possibility of a baby girl with my love! After mentioning her, letting Saint Martha know that this work was not only for me, but to bring a beautiful life into this world, I found a tiny, pink teddy bear made of what appeared to be glass (the kind of trinket you see at baby showers) literally in the most unexpected place - situated right in between a pile of shoes where I was praying at. I immediately took that as a sign, because it occurred right when I brought up my future baby girl, that not only she was listening, but my spirit baby was as well!

This was an amazing prayer session, as well as my third Tuesday during my 9 Tuesdays novena. I felt relaxed, connected, and extremely happy after that sign. :) Thank you, Saint Martha!
aiseykins

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 am

I have a quick question...

If I am working with Saint Martha in the form of Lubana Dominadora, can I still use spiritual suplies to Saint Martha like the ones sold in Lucky Mojo? I bought the Saint Martha oil to anoint candles, because is the one I found more suited to what I wanted.

Thanks!!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello, Rootwork_1987 ,

Yes, you can certainly do that!

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:58 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida!

I have another question to anyone that would like to chip in:

Does Saint Martha accepts acts performed on her behalf? Like, serving somewhere in her name, Taking flowers somewhere... I have been having this ideas of doing things on her behalf to thank and have her favours me.

I have been founding different things that She likes. Can somebody give me more ideias?

*White/Red Flowers
*Green/ Red Candles
*Florida Water
*Coffee (sugar and no sugar, I've found both in the internet)
*Raw eggs over coffee grounds and honey (this specifically for Lubana Dominator)

Any more ideas?

Thanks for the answers!
Rootwork_1987

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:51 am.
Reason: duplicate post

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:52 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

Hmm, I'm not sure! I would think she would rather you just give *her* those flowers ;)

For other ideas for offerings, you can always scroll up through this thread and read what other people have given her, but it sounds like you've got a solid list already!

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:29 am

Thanks Sister Jean!

Yeah, I have a pretty good list to go... I was just wanted to be sure I was offering things that She like!

One more thing...

How do you guys work with her? Give her offerings first? Just give the offerings after She gave what you are petitioning? I've read a lot about the "fat saint, not answering" or something along this lines...

I was thinking about giving her regular offerings, and giving Bigger offerings when I get what I am petitioning.

How is the regular work with her?
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby aiseykins » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 am

Hey Rootwork_1987,

When I started working with her, I began praying, explaining the situation, and giving her the promise of more offerings or better offerings, spreading her name, etc. but ONLY if she worked with me or granted certain petitions. When I asked for her aid, I gave a small flower and water, then waited for her response. After receiving sign that she'd help me, I gave her a sweet bread treat, somethong I promised to give only if she accepted my request.

Now, I refresh offerings every Tuesday, when they get old (like flowers. Food, I leave only for a day) or when a certain condition has been met (so that could be sooner than a Tuesday). So, in a way, I will not have the issue of her wanting more than I could provide (I have promised her better if my end goal is met since that end goal would allow me to provide her better offerings and a better altar space) and that she wouldn't feel like doing nothing could warrant an offering. :) I do make sure to speak to her everyday, reassuring I will provide a new offering (sometimes chocolate when a special event occurs) and to maintain a relationship with her.

You can look earlier in the forums to see what people do, but that is what I did! Started small as an introduction, then more consistent or special offerings when a condition is met. I do always change out the water though more consistently though. Stale water is icky.
aiseykins

Unread postby ThedaBara » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:36 am

I've been doing the Nine Tuesdays, and my dressed and fixed vigil light has burned down with one more Tuesday to go. For the last one, I still want to give her a candle, so I'm planning to dress and fix a new red candle for that day and burn it on my petition/photo next to the empty glass and the items I had arranged around it. Can someone experienced with this confirm that I'm making the right call?

After steady signs all the previous weeks even during a period of separation, I'm now seeing many strong, direct signs plus some movement. With this finishing the same day that ends the current Mercury retrograde, I feel very lighthearted and hopeful. I've come to deeply trust her, and learned to pray for more faith when I don't feel strong.
ThedaBara

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello, aiseykins ,

Thank you for the great advice and helping out on the forum.

Much appreciated!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello, ThedaBara,

Yes, you can certainly do that!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:13 pm

My dearest Saint Marth, thank you for being there for me and listening to me. You are the best and please continue to be with me. Love u so much....
sash_26

Unread postby Happyntd » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you Saint Martha! You are amazing and I love you!
Happyntd

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:48 am

Thank You St. Martha for all you do. Please continue to bring me strength and comfort.
kdimples_560

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure