• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby FracisFire124 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Thank you St. Martha for interceding on behalf and keeping me within your fold.
FracisFire124

Unread postby Rubia » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Thank you St. Martha! You continue to amaze me!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Loveli » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:13 am

So me and my boyfriend are expecting a baby. Although he is not angry, he is not at all excited. Would Saint Martha be able to help me to get him more calm and positive about the situation?
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!
Loveli

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi Loveli,

Congratulations on your impending blessed event!

I'm sorry your boyfriend is not more excited by the news, but you can appeal to Saint Martha for help. She works well on men who aren't behaving as responsibly as they should. Please introduce yourself to her first before asking for her help.

You might also wish to get a reading to understand the root of his lack of excitement. Perhaps he's concerned about the responsibility or afraid he won't live up to his own expectations of fatherhood. A reading can help you identify what's going on with him and your reader can advise on other spellwork that could help him overcome those obstacles. You can find readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blackcalalily » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:42 pm

THANK YOU ST MARTHA LUBANA!

Thank you so very much for your kindness, generosity, patience and understanding.

You are amazing and wonderful. I am truly grateful that you have continued to work with me.

Thank you ! Thank you!

I believe in you, have faith in you and trust you St Martha Lubana.

Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby ikja » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:11 am

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I plan on working with St Martha starting this upcoming Tuesday 12th.
I have put reminders in my phone for 9 Tuesdays until early November. I don't want to forget and upset her!
After reading through this forums pages, I took the opportunity to introduce myself to St Martha, apologise for not approaching her and asking for her help sooner and I also offered her a white candle. The candle appears to be burning fine - not much is happening with it. I asked St Martha to give me a sign that she accepts my request.

All was quiet... nothing seemed to happen until I opened the calendar on my phone and the 12th came up as still being circled/highlighted!
I switched on the tv and Judge Judy came on - presiding over a case in which the woman was awarded damages by a man (although it is worth saying that my case is not a court case though lol!).

Before starting, my questions:

1. Can I start working with St Martha without her oil? Can I use olive oil as a substitute?
2. When I write my petition, can I put something like 'XXX will contact me by [enter certain date]' or should I live it open?
3. Do you think the offer of fresh Florida water is too measly on a weekly basis? (I was going to reserve the sweet treats as 'thank yous')

Thank you for your help
ikja

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am

Hello ikja,

The best oil to offer St. Martha is Lucky Mojo's St. Martha oil (and other products), which you can find here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-martha.html

By the way, this is a forum designed to help Lucky Mojo customers use Lucky Mojo products, so coming here asking for substitutions like olive oil is likely to get you a board warning.

It's your choice whether you write your petition paper more open-ended; I'd personally say to leave it open-ended because sometimes saints work in ways we don't expect.

Also, your plan for offerings sound fine. Just start small and work your way from there based on what feels right.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ikja » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:27 am

Thank you Sister Jean.

I will follow your suggestion regarding open ended petitions.
I'm glad that the offering plan seems acceptable, I don't want to intentionally be disrespectful because that isn't my style.

On the topic of Board warnings - I have just received a Board warning regarding asking for substitutes... Just a suggestion to all moderators, I think it would be worth updating the forum rules link that is here - rules.php because it is not explicitly clear that you cannot/shouldn't ask for substitutes here.
ikja

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am

Hello, Ikja,

This is why it is a good idea to browse the forum before posting.

This is a thread that will help guide you

post375777.html?hilit=Newbies#p375777
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ikja » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:43 am

Can this link be put into the email that is sent to new people when they open an account?
The link provided in the welcome email, as I have said is very vague.
ikja

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:26 pm

Thank you St. Martha. I have so much faith in you and your power I know you will answer my petitions. Thank You for what you have done so far.
kdimples_560

Unread postby aiseykins » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Thank you, St. Martha. I've had my fears and insecurities crop up, but following the advice of an AIRR to release negativity and praying to you have given me renewed confidence and strength to fight for my love. Praying to you today, just to talk and such, felt amazing. I am confident in you and have truly let go of my situation to allow you to handle it in the way that you best see fit, to dominate my love and return him to me, to achieve my ultimate end goal. Thank you so much, St. Martha. I know you and those I have humbly asked for help will come through. You are a strong role model for me and I cannot wait to fulfill the promises that I have made to you! Thank you!
aiseykins

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Thank You St. Martha. You are amazing!!!!
kdimples_560

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:21 am

Thank You St. Martha. You are truly amazing!!!!!!
kdimples_560

Unread postby mars84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:49 am

Thank you for everything St. Martha!
mars84

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 am

Hey everyone,

Not sure if any of you have the book or not, but The Black Folder has a great little spell for a Saint Martha the Dominator's Dominating Hand. It's geared toward a lover, of course, but I bet it could be modified if you wanted to use this for others.

I just started introducing myself to St. Martha yesterday, offering her coffee, water, and white flowers, speaking with her about who I am, what my thoughts and hopes were, etc. This morning I was going through my books looking for a St. Michael Archangel spell for a friend of mine that I knew I'd seen SOMEwhere, lol, and as I was flipping through The Black Folder, there was her name, BOOM, plain as day on the exact pages that I was thinking had the protection spell...

Y'all should take a look at The Black Folder; it's got a lot of great spells and recipes in there. And you never know when you might need a little something 'extra'... ;)

Here's the link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, arcadia73+,

That is....AMAZING!

Thanks for sharing
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:10 am

Yesterday I started my Novena for Saint Martha!

Just wanted to put this out there a d say Thank you for everything Saint Martha Dominator!! You are amazing!

And I feel so blessed for have known and been able to work with you!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby decogirl73 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:22 am

Thank you so much St.Martha for everything you do for me. You're always there to listen and help when I'm in need. I am forever grateful to have you in my life.
decogirl73

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 am

Thank You St. Martha for you continued strength and guidance. Whenever I get weary you do something to show your power. Thank You!! I know you will answer my petitions.
kdimples_560

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 am

Saint Martha, thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for the dream you sent to me last night. Because of you, because of how amazing and powerful you are, I have renewed hope and faith that my love and I will reunite.

Thank you, Mama Martha, thank you thank you thank you. I love you.
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby aiseykins » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Thank you, Saint Martha, for being a wonderful woman. You have taught me true dedication and what it means to work for what you want! I thank you so much for all that you have done, are doing, and will do! The fact that you saw something in my situation to work with me, even though I could not provide a lavish offering says so much of your character; that sweet, wonderful, caring, generous character. You are the strong female figure that I needed in my life. Providing me with wonderful things, mental, emotional, and even physical supprt.

I love you, Saint Martha and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
aiseykins

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Thank You St. Martha I feel your peace and comfort. You are faithful and amazing!!!!!
kdimples_560

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Thank You St. Martha in advance for what you are about to do in my life.
kdimples_560

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:02 am

Thank You St. Martha for today. You are a great and loyal friend to have. I truly appreciate all that you do.
kdimples_560

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:13 am

Hello!

I've read somewhere that you can lay offerings to Saint Martha in a cemitery, is this common? How would you do it?

Thanks!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 am

Hi Rootwork_1987,

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that they lived near a cemetery and had found a statue of St. Martha there and wanted to lay offerings to her at her statue. If I remember correctly, the advice given was that if there was a discreet place to do so (someplace where others wouldn't see and remove the offerings) then feel free to do so, making sure to tell St. Martha that they were offerings to her and to give thanks. Alternatively, you could bury the offerings at the base of her statue if you could do so discreetly, again telling St. Martha that they were for her. I think the whole point was to try to do it in such a way that hopefully your offering wouldn't be picked up or dug up by others. The whole idea os for her to be able to receive and enjoy your gifts to her.

Alternatively, if you have a Catholic church near you that has an altar or devotional space for her, you could go and light a candle for her there or possibly leave a small token for her. Many churches have small alcoves for adoration of specific saints; you could easily call around and ask if they honor her at their church. I see that your location is Brazil - it shouldn't be very difficult to find at least one church nearby to be able to do this.

Some of us are able to have statues to St. Martha in our homes that we can leave offerings for, others (like myself) don't have the money to do that just yet. You can print a photo from the internet and place it in a frame and begin an altar for her, and I believe she will be pleased; just make sure to promise to purchase a statue to her when you have the money to do so - and make sure you DO keep your promise! Mother Martha is an amazing saint, and she deserves our dedication to her :)

Hope this helps!
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:15 am

Hello Arcadia!

Thanks for the reply!

I see... I think I remember this post.

Actualy my problem with having a place for statue of Saint Martha, is not to afford, but to have a place for her. I live with people that are not aproving of... I have a laminated card of her, with her prayer on the back. It comes with me everywhere.

I try to give her offerings everytime I can and light candles (right now I'm doing a Novena). Already bought the oil from Lucky Mojo.

I was just wondering about places I could put her offerings that would be more apropriated.
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

Do you have a nightstand? You could set out offerings for her there, but do it discreetly, so they look more like decorations. Not every altar has to be obvious!

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:32 am

Hi Rootwork ;)

I understand what you're saying about the space to have private things: I thankfully live alone currently so I don't have to hide or explain anything to anyone, which is wonderful.

I've read through all 42 pages of this forum thread (and taken LOTS of notes from everyone's posts!), and I've seen quite a few others mentioning similar issues with their personal privacy. Several of the forum moderators have given similar advice: do you have any place that is exclusively yours? Do you have a cabinet, dresser, chest of drawers, or even a space under your bed that is personal and private to you and you alone? If you do, you can always create a temporary altar to Mother Martha - just explain to her your situation and your restrictions and ask for her understanding and acceptance. The feeling I get from her is acceptance and love as long as you speak from your heart. I'm currently performing a novena to her as well, and yesterday was a particularly emotionally trying day; I had to go back and restart my prayers a few times because of that, and I apologized every time and asked from my heart for forgiveness, and she forgave me. I truly know she did because of the signs she gave me. She really is amazing and wonderful!

Okay, back to the specifics of your situation:
If you do have a space (even if it's only a space for a box under your bed), here's a suggestion: create a temporary or portable altar for her in a box or storage container (here in the States we have these awesome Rubbermaid storage totes that slide under the bed that would be perfect for that). Assuming you're petitioning the Catholic St. Martha (the white one), line the bottom of the box with a white cloth, place a framed picture of her (with the frame dressed with her oil) in the center, and place items in a pleasing arrangement around that. Every Tuesday slide that box out from under your bed (or open the drawer, or wherever it is you've placed your altar supplies), light your candle and place your fresh offerings to her, spend your time in prayer, and then when finished, respectfully explain to Mother Martha that you need to take down your altar and why. If your candle is still burning and you can't leave it, snuff it out for fire safety. For any fresh offerings (like coffee or water or Florida Water), those could be left with her for the day, and flowers or other larger items could be left on a windowsill or someplace similar. You would never have to tell anyone what you're doing - who doesn't love looking at beautiful flowers, right? Then simply close the box and put it away. Personally, I leave her coffee and water for that day, and each new day give her fresh coffee and water. Miss Aida is right when she says, "Who wants stale offerings? YUCK!" Each day, before I place any new offerings, I take the old coffee and water and pour it outside in the grass saying, "Thank you for being an offering for Mother Martha. Please go back to the earth with my gratitude." I feel it's respectful to do it that way - return to the earth what came from the earth, you know what I mean? Then I go and give Mother Martha the fresh stuff :)

I'm writing out all of this with as much detail as I can so that you, and anyone else who reads this after you, can hopefully get a very clear idea of what some people may do. Please remember that the worship of any saint or deity is meant to be personal, and you should feel free to "go with your gut" and do what feels right to you, and keep in mind that there are some things that I might do that work for my relationship with St. Martha that may not be right for you and YOUR relationship with her. Because her day is Tuesday (which was yesterday), I placed a glass of fresh water, a cup of strong black coffee, a cup of Florida Water, a glass of red wine, three small glass snakes, and a vase of fresh red roses on a small table for her, with her vigil candle in the center. I also lit an extra free-standing taper for her yesterday as well, since I have had my vigil candles lit for her since last Monday. This is what I do because this is what feels right for ME and what I feel she wants from me. You do still have to go from your gut and listen and see if she tells you she wants something different from you - she WILL guide you.

I really hope this helps you to feel more at ease and confident in your relationship with St. Martha!
Many bright blessings!
Arcadia

(And for the forum moderators, please let me know if this post is too long! :) )
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:51 am

Thank you so much Arcadia!

I loved your detailed explanation! Really did! I have an arrangement similar to the one you explained. It's in my shelf, almost everynight I set up my altar, light candles, prepare everything, set my offerings... And stand in front of it in praying and talking with Saint Martha for a while. When ready to go to bed, I put out the candles and leave the offerings. In the morning I explain why and take everything down.

It's some work. But I have been able to do it.

Answering your question, I am working with Saint Marth in the form of Filomena Lubana Dominadora. That's why she chose her altar near the floor. I have been able to manage this and I always have somehing for her, but tuesdays are always special. Some special offering, more prayers... etc...

I think me and her are getting along fine! :)

Blessings!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby mars84 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your signs and movement. Through you, I know everything is possible!
mars84

Unread postby Rose22 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Thank you St. Martha for showing me your powers! I'm forever thankful for how much work you did in one night for me.
Rose22

Unread postby aiseykins » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Thank you very very very much, Saint Martha! You have given me much hope and I am so glad that I came to you, rather than take everything on myself! I am eternally grateful to you for everything you have done, are doing, and shall do!
aiseykins

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:14 am

Mother Martha, thank you so much, from the depths of my soul, for your love and guidance, and for sharing your signs with me. I love you!
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby MondayGirl » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:46 am

Hi everyone!

I'm a bit of a lurker on this forum, but just wanted to tap out a little post.

Massive public 'Thank You' to Saint Martha - I've only been working with her for two weeks, and she just came through for me about half an hour ago!

She's an absolute beauty, folks - she will be getting all her gifts very soon!

Take it easy, everyone :)
MondayGirl

Unread postby blackcalalily » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana

Thank you for your kindness, patience and generosity.
You are wonderful and amazing
I believe in you, trust in you and have faith in you.
Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Thank You St. Martha!!!!!
kdimples_560

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Saint Martha, Mother Martha, my Mother, thank you so so SO MUCH for the signs and messages you've been sending me. I am so grateful!
I love you!
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Mama,

Once again I am here to send you praises, thanks and love. I asked for my Lover (his doll) to give me a specific amount of money yesterday. Surprisingly, he called me last night telling me that he was on his way in for the night but, would see me next week to give me money. I was happy and thanked you! Then this morning while I was getting ready for work he contacted me and told me that he left me some money at our special place. To my delighted surprise it was more than the amount that I had asked him to give me. Mama, thank you so very much!!!

Love You!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Thank you, Saint Martha!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
JAD82017

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:14 pm

I'm interested in asking Saint Martha to help me in my current workings but I do not have any saint martha oil right now & have no way of getting any at this time. My question is would I be ok to offer her red wine, white flowers, and a red 7 day vigil while I pray to her with my petition as soon as possible? I was planning on printing out a picture of her & putting it in front of the candle as I pray. As far as oil is concerned, would I dress the red 7 day vigil with LM domination oil as well as come to me, reconciliation? Thanks :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 am

Hi witchywoman1313,

As far as I can tell after reading this thread, some have used olive oil in place of her specific oil when they begin their novenas to St. Martha, and then when they start their petitions to her they add in the more dominating oils. I used All Saints Oil when I began because it's what I have currently, but I also began with her novena because I wanted to introduce myself to her first before asking for her help.

I did use white flowers, a cup of strong black coffee, and fresh water as offerings during my introductions, but for my candle I printed out one of the pictures Miss cat posted earlier in this forum thread and glued it onto the outside of the glass of the candle. (I also ended up going through three vigil candles during my novena because each vigil burned through in three and a half days - but I also never snuff out my vigil lights, so...)

Now that my novena is complete, I intend to start using the dominating oils when petitioning St. Martha, but if you feel confident starting with them, go with what your heart tells you. St. Martha is amazing and wonderful, and she WILL let you know if she's happy with your offerings to her (candle, oils, gifts, etc.). Good luck!

Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:02 am

Thank you for that Arcadia :) I had read on here also that i should wait until she grants my desires before giving offerings except maybe a small one to start? I don't mind giving flowers & red wine upfront at all I just hope she'll work with me. So as far as my petition to her goes, I need to keep it short & sweet like say I want my ex to return to me as my lover and keep my rival (his new gf) away from him,or just a simple please return my lover asap? I've never worked with saints before & don't want to offend her in any way out of my own ignorance.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 am

Hello, witchywoman1313,

there are 47 pages here to read.

These questions have been asked and answered many times.

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:29 am

Hi witchywoman 1313,

Miss Aida is absolutely right; there are a LOT of pages in this thread with a LOT of information about how everyone works with St. Martha. It takes a TON of time for the moderators and admins to go through all the posts the entire forum gets each day and try to answer all of them, so that's why it's always really helpful if we take the time to read it all through. It took me like 4 days or so to read through everything just on this thread alone (but I also take notes as I go), but after I was done I felt really prepared to start my work. It was totally worth every second!

I know that just within the first five or six pages of this thread there were several answers on how to start your petitions to St. Martha, how to word them, etc. For an overthinker like me, those posts were extremely helpful! Also, there are two different Saint Marthas that people work with: the Catholic St. Martha the Dominator and Filomena Lubana/Santa Marta la Dominadora, who is (if I remember correctly) from Afro-Caribbean traditions. I would recommend reading about the two if you haven't already - it may make a difference for you as to whom you wish to petition.

I learned from Miss Aida that any time you wish to ask for a saint's assistance with something, it's a really good idea to take the time to introduce yourself to that saint. I know there is a lot of info here on that too, but I'll briefly share what I've been taught.
1. Get at least two vigil candles that are dressed and consecrated to that saint.
2. Light the first and spend the time that one burns introducing yourself to that saint, telling them who you are, what you hope to accomplish with their help, etc. Keep a glass of fresh water next to the candle as it burns.
3. If that has burned through cleanly and completely, then you can begin to petition that saint according to the traditional ways that they are prayed to/asked for assistance.
Lucky Mojo sells a LOT of dressed vigil candles, so that may make it easier...

For St. Martha, others have posted in this thread that they gave her flowers or other small offerings first to "get her attention." They've also listed some of the herbs and other things she likes - which are slightly different according to which Martha you are petitioning to. Read up on both, take notes on each's preferences, and go forward with confidence!

Hope this helps a little!
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:55 am

Hello arcadia73+,

Great post, thanks a lot for taking the time to share it :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Thank you :) I will go back thru & make notes.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:26 am

Thank you St. Martha. I am trusting in you to resolve my situation fully. Please help me be more patient. I know you are helping me.
kdimples_560

Unread postby sash_26 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:17 am

Thank you so much my mother for showing me movement even before the third Tuesday of my novena. You have never ever let me down and I know u never will. Love u so much.
sash_26

Unread postby aiseykins » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Saint Martha, just saying thank you for the courage and good feelings that you provide me to do the work that you lay before me to do. Because you have generously helped me, I frel stronger as a young woman and gradually see my worth even more. Thank you for all you have done, are doing, and will do! Seventh novena and going stronger each time!
aiseykins

Unread postby missmelly » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:49 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all of your help and guidance for my situation. You constantly surprise me!
missmelly

Unread postby blackcalalily » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:50 pm

As Always you are amazing and wonderful.

Thank you so much for your patience, kindness and generosity.

I have faith in you, believe in you and trust you.

Thank you! Thank you St Martha Lubana
blackcalalily

Unread postby Rubia » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Thank you thank you St Martha! My faith in you continues to grow. I am truly grateful for what you do for me!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Saint Martha, Mother Martha, My Mother,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patience with me, and for guiding me when I need it. I know I will not see visible movement with this petition, but to build a strong foundation requires patience and careful planning. I have absolute faith in your power and absolute faith in you. I will give you your dark chocolate and your wine on Tuesday because I KNOW you are amazing; I trust in you.

I love you, Mother Martha. I am so grateful to you every day.
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:13 am

St. Martha I know we have new obstacles that have been revealed but I know you have my back. I see what you have done so far and I know you will answers all my petitions. Thank you for being so faithful and true.
kdimples_560

Unread postby amysx13 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings! I am trying hard to understand and accept that the things I want might not be the best things for me, I have complete faith in your guidance and I know that you will lead me down the correct path. On Tuesday I will begin a new cycle of prayer since I know that I've been a bit lazy with it lately. Please continue to see me through the challenges ahead and to bring wonderful things into my life!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!
amysx13

Unread postby blackcalalily » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Thank you for keeping me strong and for all your patience.

Thank you for your understanding, kindness and generosity.

You are amazing and wonderful

Thank you !
blackcalalily

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:34 am

Thank you St. Martha for your strength and support.
kdimples_560

Unread postby panickedmoose » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:40 am

Saint Martha,

It is time that I finally thank you and let you know how grateful I am. You have helped me on more than one occasion with problems I thought to be nearly impossible.

You helped me realize I was in an unhealthy relationship, then you helped me find a wonderful man, and then you set me on a career path I had only dreamed of previously.

I am eternally grateful and thankful and will continue to honor you.

Thank you!
panickedmoose

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure