Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
BHgirl333

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Thank you, Stain Martha, for your help! I'm so grateful to you.

carolinaXKE

Unread post by carolinaXKE » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:19 am

Hi everyone,

I woke up today to a strange situation and I was hoping to get some opinions.

Yesterday was my 9th and final Tuesday of lighting candles for Saint Martha (for domination of my troublesome ex and to prevent him getting money out of me in court). I use un-encased green candles that I dress with oils and herbs. Use a pinch of herbs around the candle. This last Tuesday I decided not to burn the candle in the usual glass candle holder (instead, a thick glass candle plate this time with a square of foil under the candle for easy clean-up) because twice now this brand of candles has caused exploding glass candle holders of various types and thicknesses! And for safety, I have a fire alarm in the room where I keep my altar and a motion-activated security camera which alerts my phone when something happens during the times my candles burn through the night or just when I'm not in the room. It actually did catch the last candle holder break and I have to say...I am glad I wasn't there in person when it happened because the hot glass shrapnel would have injured me badly if I had been.

So going on...last night, as my Saint Martha candle was burning, and I decided to do some bibliomancy to ask about a dream I'd had the night before urging me to work with another saint/spirit (Santa Muerte), to see if I should...and...I basically got spiritual laughed at (Ecclesiastes 2:2 "I said of laughter "it is mad" and of mirth; "what doeth it?") so I put the idea out of my mind and instead spent a long time in prayer after that and asked God to send me a sign of where to go in my work.

I should also mention last night was my last night of performing the Memphis Uncrossing Bath from Deacon Millet (thank you for posting that free spell!) so I was feeling good about my situation going forward.

This morning I woke up and there was nothing from the home security camera so I felt OK. I went into my altar room and much to my dismay, the glass plate had SHATTERED, scorched some of the petition paper underneath, burned a hole in my altar cloth, and melted part of my altar!! However, literally NOTHING else on the altar was harmed (and there was quite a bit, including my bible and framed pictures of Saint Martha and Saint Michael). I feel quite lucky in that respect. That said, I know from my Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic book that usually fire hazards and broken candle holders are a sign.

I am wondering if I should start the job all over (9 Tuesdays of lighting candles to Saint Martha) or if this is a sign that I should stop petitioning Saint Martha for this need altogether. Opinions?

houstonhottie832
Newly Registered

Unread post by houstonhottie832 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:48 pm

I just started working with St. Martha. I burned 1 purple and 1 green chime candle last night, made her coffee and gave clean bottled water. I called out her name and spoke to her. I ha do some very vivid dreams last nights and today I burned another green candle in the glass this time, but I put her image on it..gave her fresh hot coffee and put up an image of her. Everything is on the floor but nicely. Did I do something wrong?

Before I did the call yesterday to her, I had seen a random video of a snake, and my best friends son called me just to tell me about snakes but he doesn't even like them. I took these as a sign from her as I have been seeing snakes for a while now. I didnt question st. Martha on it and just assumed it was her trying to get my attention.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:02 am

carolinaXKE,

Personally, I would thank her and dispose of all the remains. I would move on to do other work for improve your situation. There are plenty of spells for domination and it sounds like St Martha isn't going to lend any assistance.

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:12 am

houstonhottie832,

I would take it as a sign that she is working with you or at least heard your plea. Keep going on this path and don't forget to thank her when your work is done.

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

houstonhottie832
Newly Registered

Unread post by houstonhottie832 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:48 am

So what ended up happening was a guy that I liked that I had asked her about, confessed me to the next day that his gf was pregnant (news to me because he said they had broken up) and I was mind blown. On top of that 2 nights ago I sew her in my dreams a lot. I can definitely say I'm glad she's showing me she hears me.

Thank you saint martha!!

carolinaXKE

Unread post by carolinaXKE » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:53 pm

Terra Rising,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will take your advice and try a different avenue of work.

Francisfire

Unread post by Francisfire » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:36 am

Thank you Santa Marta for your protection and guidance! I love you!

Honormaid

Unread post by Honormaid » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:07 am

Thank you Santa Marta La Dominadora you always cone trough i love you.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:36 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you do for me!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:51 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you've done for me. I'm so grateful to you now and always.

Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”