• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 17, 2010 5:16 am

Thank you Saint Martha...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yemeya1226 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi all,
Im curious to know how I can use St. Martha's help to break up a couple and return him back to me.??
yemeya1226

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon May 17, 2010 8:18 pm

yemeya1226 wrote:Hi all,
Im curious to know how I can use St. Martha's help to break up a couple and return him back to me.??

I don't think you could. She's a SAINT, she isn't going to break up a couple unless you have really really good reasons, like the other woman is abusing him or his children or the like, and breaking up a marriage with saint work is even harder. You don't have to work with a saint, buy the Break Up Spell Kit.
Turnsteel

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 am

Thank you St Martha for your continous help!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby merrygerry » Tue May 18, 2010 11:34 am

Moved question to different thread
merrygerry

Unread postby pathofsuccess » Wed May 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks St. Martha for your help always!!!!!!!!
pathofsuccess

Unread postby yemeya1226 » Sat May 22, 2010 1:06 pm

how can you use st. martha for love, to get someone to return to you.
yemeya1226

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:57 am

Thank you Saint Martha...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby Emjae » Mon May 24, 2010 6:16 am

Greetings All! I was hoping to get some guidance on my situation as it seems to have drastically changed, and not in a good way.

I am entering my 6th week with St. Martha and things seemed to be progressing. I had contact with my target last week with him initiating it. He wanted to see a movie this past Saturday and I agreed to contact him. Well, I did so and never received a response. I started to get worried about him and even sent a text asking him to at least let me know that he was alright. Nothing. And the entire plan to go to the movies was his idea and he had been complaining that I never contacted him. I had told him that when I do, he ignores me, which he denied. So, I agree to the movie, contact him and get ignored.

Here are my questions:

1 - Is this normal for the work with St. Martha to have suddenly backtracked so negatively? I don't think that I have offended St. Martha in any way. I talk to her everyday and give her a small red tealight annointed with her oil everynight and then her taper on Tuesdays, also annointed with her oil.
2 - Should I continue to progress with the novena? My heart is completely in this, but now I wonder if St. Martha has decided not to assist me, which refers to question 1
3 - I have been working a honey jar in addition to the novena and last night I burned the candle and there was no residue whatsoever, but I am completely confused and uncertain how to preceed at this point.

Any suggestions or thoughts? Thanks!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 24, 2010 6:36 pm

You should probably wait and see what the end result it before you jump to conclusion. Life is full of hiccups and this may just be a small obstacle to overcome. He initiated contact with you after you petitioned the aid of St. Martha, so she delivered. Don't doubt the work she is doing on your behalf just because he didn't pick up his phone one day. He may very well be busy.

Keep at your work and follow up with divinations to see how the work progresses and what effect is being had.

You may also consider finding out through a reading if this situation is necessarily one you should work one. If he's really ignoring your calls and he's playing such games, is it worth your effort is a question to consider.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Emjae » Tue May 25, 2010 3:38 am

Thank you Conjure Man. I have had several readings, although not one yet since this new turn. All said that the situation was workable and told me what to do. I just find the entire situation very, very strange.

Thanks for the input. I shall wait and see what happens.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

pray to st. martha for his return or use a heal me petition?

Unread postby isabel » Tue May 25, 2010 4:05 pm

hi there, i am a new member and have been lurking around for a few weeks...i finally registered and decided to get some insight in my situation from those more experienced and "outside looking in".

my boyfriend recently ended things with me due to several problems he is facing in his life right now: child support, child custody, bankruptcy, depression from this situation...we were very happy and close and everything was going good until he told me that he just wasnt ready. i asked him to stay with me and that i would be with him to help him thru the hard times...but he wouldnt let up...so that was that...he said that he wasnt coming back to me "right now" and i needed to give him time to fix his problems.

i have been trying so hard to leave him be and not text him but i cant help it...it hurts so much to be without him as i know that he is the one i want to be with...he's told me i was the one that he should have married in the first place and not his ex...i just think of everything we shared and it cuts to the bone...

my question is...do i do a healing spell for him to be clear headed and hearted in this trial of his life...a healing for myself to let go and move on...or petition st. martha to ask her to have him come back to me and be together again? or is there a spell to do for him to get thru his problems quickly so that he may return to me?

i really want to do the right thing since he means a lot to me and want him to be happy but the human and greedy side of me is wanting him back. i dont want to casue more pain or problems for him...i just want him and i to be happy...and yes, even if it means not being together...

thank you in advance!

Isabel
isabel

Re: pray to st. martha for his return or use a heal me petition?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Work both. St. Dymphna is actually great for emotional/mental healing, so you could petition her for his healing.

However I would strongly recommend getting a reading and consultation with a rootworker first to make sure you're getting the whole story, and can make a personalized game-plan.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby isabel » Tue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

thanks so much Devi...i will head over to the rootworkers site to see who can do this for me...i appreciate your help! :)
isabel

Unread postby freegirl » Tue May 25, 2010 5:12 pm

This is very helpful... something to aid peace of mind in any case!
freegirl

Unread postby josdos » Wed May 26, 2010 5:55 am

Thank you Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. I know that you will continue to work with me and see me through this situation as you have before.
josdos

Unread postby leftfield » Wed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm

i have been petitioning saint martha for over a year. this week, for the first time, i missed a tuesday. yesterday i lost a project i was looking forward to becos it means an opportunity to get closer to someone. how do i make up for this? i lit her candle and apologised though it is a thursday...i don't know what else to do.
leftfield

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 26, 2010 10:17 pm

You may want to restart your 9 Tuesdays. Perform a divination to find out what her desires are. You may want to apologize for her and leave her an offering.

When making a vow of any kind, like performing a petition for a number of days, it is important to stick to it not only because it impacts focus, but because you don't want the spirits or saints to think you are slacking on a promise ;-).
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby leftfield » Thu May 27, 2010 12:04 pm

conjureman, thanks so much. thank you. i think i will finish this batch up and start again, cos it's been running for a year. it's hard in a foreign land and unpredictable schedules, but i know it is also no excuse. i am not familiar with performing a divination. but i will apologise again to her next tuesday. i was actually looking forward to finishing the novena here in this country b4 i go home. never did i thought rushing work overnight made me forget the time.
leftfield

Petioning St. Martha effective planetary hours

Unread postby lover2 » Sat May 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi,
I'm going to petition St. Martha on every Tuesday for the next 9 Tuesday.
Tuesday is the day of Mars, should I start my candle light on the Mars hours, too?
This is a commanding spell to an ex-boyfriend. I heard that a man should start the spell on Venus day/hour, and a woman should do the love spell on Mars day/hours. Is this correct?
Please advice
lover2

Re: Petioning St. Martha effective planetary hours

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 29, 2010 7:10 pm

I have never heard of starting different hours for a man versus a woman. In addition, you do not have to start St. Martha at any particular planetary hour. Make sure you are not mixing hoodoo with other traditions. But if you are adamant about starting her candle during certain hours, then I would work with the Mars hour. Again you do not have to do so.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

st martha dominator candle while wait for work...

Unread postby Littlestar » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:21 am

Ok so Im really ANGRY. I have so much hatered and resentment towards this crazy woman im steaming! She is causing so much grief and problems. I'm so fustrated and am turning impatient and i got this sick feeling in my gut I cant get rid of. in my other post im working with a santeria priest. I'm waiting on some supplies to be sent out to do some work. WOuld it be ok to light a st martha candle inbetween my other work? Can she be used with other saints and work? Im working with YEmaya and ELEGGUA. Could I light a candle in conjunction to what is already being done.
Littlestar

Re: st martha dominator candle while wait for work...

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 am

Saint Martha is commonly used to dominate men, but the forum has discussed situations with women. Search the forum for results.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: st martha dominator candle while wait for work...

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm

You need to talk to your santeria priest about working with Saints, and the Orishas. In addition, you do not USE saints, but you can WORK with saints. All these questions need to be directed towards the person you are working with. And seems like you have a lot of work going on already with this person so stick to them. Just because you do more work doesn't mean anything. It is not going to yield you faster results so contact your Santeria priest.

Anything that is NOT hoodoo is off topic, and cannot be discussed on this board.

Lastly, Saint martha can be worked with to dominate men AND women. She has been more known to dominate men, but that does not mean she wont dominate and punish a woman either.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dianna » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Thank you St Martha for the contact. Please interceed so that he may miss me and come back. Thank you so much .
dianna

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Saint Martha is my favorite Saint. I too am very grateful for her for her intercession. She is wonderful.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Thank You St. Martha. You are WONDERFUL in your power and love! Thank you for hearing my prayer.
HeactesHeart

Blessing & road opener candles in love work

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:06 am

Hi all,
The first day of starting a love spell (7 day LM kit) can I add a white candle dressed with blessing oil and an orange candle dressed with the road opening on my altar. Also petition St. Martha and have a candle going for her as well at the same time?
2010luckyme

Re: Blessing & road opener candles in love work

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:25 am

You can definitely have the Blessing and Road Opening candles going simultaneously. I assume you're petitioning St. Martha during this ritual if you are asking about her candle? There's no real reason why not, but I could check with her through divination to see if she is willing to work for you on this case, and if she'll aid you with that particualar spellkit. (Which is why it's good to check with your spirits before getting all the supplies, in case they have a different route in mind for you.)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Phoenix333 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 am

St. Martha, you are amazing! I have been trying to resolve a long-standing, deep rooted problem for most of my life; I finally feel like it's starting to get resolved, thanks to your help.
Phoenix333

USING TAPER CANDLES FOR ST. MARTHA RITUAL

Unread postby lover2 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

Hello,
Is it Ok if I use 9 taper candles for St. Martha 9 Tuesday? I'm planning to use 4' candle for each Tuesday until it goes out on that same day with appropriate oils and herbs on the same petition paper and target's picture
I don't want to snub out my candle if I have to use the 9 day novena one?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
lover2

Re: USING TAPER CANDLES FOR ST. MARTHA RITUAL

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

it is ok to use the 9 altar candles for 9 Tuesdays. You said you dont want to snub out the candle? The 4' will last about 2 hours.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lover2 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 pm

thank you for the reply. I lit a free standing 7 inch red candle from LM for St. Martha last Tuesday for 9 Tuedays ritual...
Normally, it took about 6 hours to burn down 1 inch for each first 2 Tuesdays. Last Tuesday, the flame started out so weak even after 6 hours of lighting....I prayed to her, and went to bed....I woke up 2 hours later and found out that about 3 inches of candle burned out....The flame must be strong and high.

I found out there was a split lengthwise on the candle on the side of her picture, and the wax poured out, covering the entire picture and petition paper underneath of the candle, forming a brain-like image.....I extinguished the candle, and there is about 1 and 1/2 inches left for the next 6 Tuesdays. I don't know if this is a bad sign or a good sign....

The target is a hard-headed person...I don't know if St. Martha heard my prayer to dominate him since he resisted the work, and she broke him down and opened up his head to think about me....Still don't know.

I will light the rest of the candle next week...and start my work again using individual candle instead....
lover2

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 pm

When you get your reading done, then you need to ask about this to get better clarification on what this means.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Saint Martha thank you for coming through for me, and for the people I work on the behalf of.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

St. Martha Ritual and dreams.

Unread postby lover2 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 am

Hi,
I've been petitioning St. Martha for 4 Tuesdays so far asking her to bring my ex-lover back into my life..
We don't talk anymore...he left almost 5 months ago...
However, I had a strange dream of him last night (tuesday), seeing him coming to me and talk to me. I also saw him in my dream the night before naked....

Has anyone have this experience with any of your spell, and if yes, did the dream turn to reality?

Thanks.

Thank you Saint Martha for listening to my request....Thank you Holy Virgin Saint Martha....Please grant my petitions and emilinate my miseries...
lover2

Re: St. Martha Ritual and dreams.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am

These types of signs are indeed personal...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: St. Martha Ritual and dreams.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 am

I mean a lot of dreams can manifest into reality, and some do not. However as JW said, they are very personal, and what might come true for one person may not come true the other.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Quiet Girl » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all you did for me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Quiet Girl

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your intercession today...it was needed and appreciated. You are a great and powerful Saint.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nena1974 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 am

I cant thank you enough Saint Martha, you have answered my prayers. my relationship is being restored and I it's all thanks to you. Please continue to bless me and work on my behalf
nena1974

Unread postby Macumba » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:33 am

I've read this thread and I'm happy for all your good results :)

I would like to consult you about some things as I would like to start working with St. Martha Lubana.

1. I would like to spend all the time with my candle but as I live with my parents and brother, I don't have enough time to work with novena... Would it be right to use simple tea light dressed with oil, petition paper under it and a cup of water? :roll:

2. Once I give her a cup of water, I don't throw it out until the next Tuesday, right?

When it comes to dreams, I dream snakes sometimes, but there is one dream that I had and was very strange to me... It actually happened many years ago, but you know those dreams that after waking up leave you with such clear picture of everything you'd been dreaming about that night? That was not a common dream, even today I remember completely everything from it, all the details, all colors that I've seen and that were brighter than they usually are. I went in basement to take laundry to the laundry machine and when I opened the door, the basement was completely filled with snakes! Giant once, millions of them, they were coming out of the machine and slithering beside me. :roll:

Kind thanks to all...

all the best,

M.
Macumba

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Yes, you can use a red tea light, red birthday candle (can be red and white), or a red votive. Any small red candle since you need privacy.

Yes, you dont dispose of her water until next Tuesday. It will probaably evaporate before then

Not EVERY snake dream is related to St. Martha. I would advise that you get a reading about that dream particularly.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Macumba » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Starsinthesky, you rule! :)

thanks for helping me and all the good advices you give us within the forum. I will listen to your suggestion and will have a reading done on that dream.

Can't wait to start working with St. Martha, hope that she will accept me and that we'll manage to make a good connection.

faithfully yours,

M.
Macumba

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

You can also just use a white tea light. While the red color would be nice, a regular old white tea light can be used as well.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Macumba » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 am

Kind thanks for your precious help ConjureMan,

I have bought a lot of red tea candles as I started working a Love drawing honey jar, so I have plenty of them and I really like the thing she loves red candles... But it might be that St. Martha would ask of me to light white or green candles, isn't it?

P.S. I have one more thing to ask if you don't mind...

Is there a prayer to St. Martha just to invoke her, just to talk to her and not to ask anything...

I really wouldn't feel comfortable working with her only when I need something... I would like to make a sincere connection with her.

blessed be all,

M.
Macumba

Unread postby Quiet Girl » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 am

I have a question, can anyone tell how to dispose of your offering to St. Martha the Dominator. Thanks I been search and looking and could not find it.
Quiet Girl

Unread postby Macumba » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:57 am

oh, they have already said, maybe you haven't seen it...

"feed" the nature with it (with water, flowers, chocolate, wine)

if you're using glass encased candles, you could recycle them or just trow them out!

That's what I found while reading this thread, hope this helps you! :)

blessed be,

M.
Macumba

Unread postby Quiet Girl » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:59 am

Thank you very much. I'll do that. 8-)
Quiet Girl

Unread postby cleoisis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 am

ST Martha is awesome,target came to me after the 7th teusday Conjureman and Stars thanks for all the good advice.THANKS ST MARTHA FOR HELPING PRAISE AND HONOR TO YOUR NAME
cleoisis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm

You are welcome. Thank you St. Martha again...I see your signs, and the work that you are doing for me. I will forever be faithful, and spread your name.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Macumba,

Her colors are red, white, and green. I think ive even seen purple. I have lit green in the past, and she did not respond to me until I lit red. So perhaps you might want to light a red candle with white tea lights. But you do not have to overdo it. Just work with the red for now and see how she connects with you.

As for the prayer, there is the novena if you want to work with her to dominate someone. However, when I just want to pray to her, I just speak with her, and ask her to guide me, and so on. So yes you can just speak with her to build a connection with her as well as give her offerings.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:36 pm

I do the same as starsnthesky7...just speak to her. She loves red candles...and remember she is a lady. If you have the candle from LM, there is a prayer on the back of the candle. Saint Martha is a great Saint to have on your side. When she works for you ...you will know and feel it. Just make sure you pay her what you promise. If you search the forum (and there are several here) you will find ideas on what she likes. I see that many people praise her here as well.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Macumba » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks people, I always like to read your suggestions, you're of great help.

I've read here a lot about her likes, but I also think that I've read somewhere that she likes perfumes!?
Has anybody tried to offer her that? As I'm a big perfume fan, I would be really honored to share my favorite once with her.
If that's really true, what do you think would be the right way to offer them? Maybe to spray them on the petition paper which I put under the candle? Hm, any suggestions?

And one more thing regarding altar for St.Martha... I have found threads where you have already been discussing that theme how much the altar can/ can not affect the work, but I would like to ask you specifically for her. I'm unfortunately not in the position to make her an altar as I live with many people so I made it in one small cauldron where I keep only my things. Do you think she might get angry because of that? :)

Faithfully yours,
M.
Macumba

Unread postby Macumba » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 am

St. Martha/ Lubana, please hear my prayers and know that I need your strength and power to guide me through difficulties...
Kind thanks in advance Holy Virgin St. Martha!

I'll be patiently waiting for the day when I could spread your name with unlimited Love.

P.S. I'm happy for all you whose petitions have been granted, enjoy your happiness! ;)
Macumba

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for bringing to fruition one of my requests.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:50 am

Can men work with St. Martha?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 am

CallMeDrX

This question has come up before, and while there seems to be no tradition that forbids men to work with Saint Martha, it is more often the custom for women to petition her to tame the hearts of men.
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 pm

You are going to get different answers from different workers. There are some that say she doesn't work with men, some that say she'll work with men, but never to dominate a woman, but rather other men, others say that she only works with gay men, and it goes on.

For example Starr Casas feels that St. Martha may work with men, but she tends to be hesitant and that she won't help that man dominate a woman.

On the other hand, openly gay male rootworkers like Dr. E work with Saint Martha for domination.

Your best option is to approach her and ask her.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Thank you, St Martha, today you did espectacular job for me. i'm so happy, you know why.Thank you, Mother,Thank you.
theusurper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure