Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Yes I have heard and read the same as ConjureMan. Just approach her and ask...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:17 am

I have a question:

Yesterday was my first time working with candles. I read that we could work with st martha on thurs too so I lit a red 7 day candle encased in glass last night. Printed out a pic of st martha dominator and Lubana put it infront of candle. Wrote out a petition and put that and a picture of my bf under the candle.

I offered her a glass of water and red wine with the promise of bringing her white flowers today. I put 5 holes in top of candle to dress it and used Saint Martha oil, Domination oil, Stay With Me oil and Stay At Home oil.

Before I went to bed the flame was steady and burning high when I woke up the flame is steady but low. Could I have put too much oil? Or is that a sign she is not wanting to work with me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 am

It is certainly possible to over-dress a candle and cause a bad burn.

You should do a divination to see if it's a matter of poor dressing, or of the spirit working weakly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 am

well i brought her flowers yest as I had promised got hm last ngt flame was flickering like crazy today its a nice high flame still dancing a little but not like last ngt??

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:55 am

If you light a candle each Tuesday, would it be wrong to light it a few times more during a week when you have a special want to pray to her? :roll:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:16 am

No that is not wrong at all. There have been times, I will start on a Tuesday and keep a candle lit and say her prayer for a week or two straight, especially when its urgent. I just make sure I do it on Tuesday, and that I am consistent.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you Saint Martha, I can see results of your intercession...you are a great and powerful Saint.

QueenofSwords

Unread post by QueenofSwords » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 am

My first experience working with St. Martha, my results were swift. My target was an extremely stubborn and proud man. The type of person that would never take responsibility or apologize for anything. Before I began, he and I hadn't spoken in about 2 1/2 weeks because of an argument and we usually communicated at least every other day, if not every day.

I recited the St. Martha prayer over a 7-day red glass encased candle and a jar spell that I had prepared as well. I would post the spell here but I'm not quite sure if that would be appropriate for this post, so if anyone wants the know the specifics, feel free to pm me. I started on a Tuesday night at 10 p.m. and I prayed for 7 consecutive nights. There is no particular reason why I began at 10 p.m.; I just remained consistent with that time. Not a minute before, not a minute after that time.

I must say I was very focused on my intention , praying without a doubt. I had no noise or distractions around me. While I recited the prayer, the top of my head and skin tingled and I felt the hairs on my arms and back of my neck stand up. By the end of Wednesday the following week, my target contacted me, apologizing and wanting to see me that night. When I told him I already had other plans (which was the truth), he became somewhat obsessed with why I hadn't called him and why I couldn't see him right then and there.

So I am a witness that St. Martha is capable of coming through for you. I just think it's important to remain focused and consistent and don't doubt her. Does anyone think that it helps that the petitioner have the same qualities as St. Martha, such as a dominating personality?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

I think it helps but it is not a requirement to petition st. martha. I mean I think it helps in the bonding sense with st. martha as we are attracted to those that often have a personality like our on. It might even help in how we convey our intent. In any case, Im glad that you got results with her.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 am

It great to hear positive results...Saint Martha is a wonderful Saint and my favorite Saint.

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:09 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your ongoing help.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:25 am

Thank you, St. Marta for coming through to me and giving me what I asked for. Thank you!!

mojojo

Unread post by mojojo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 am

Hello Everyone!
i am new to LM Forum and I see so much written about Saint Martha and have a question I hope someone could help me with. My BF of 6 yrs has recently started cheating on me with a woman. I didn't understand it because he and I are best friends and share everything. I found out that she has been using "Hoodoo' on him. He doesn't believe me and he is drifting farther and farther away. I've been doing as much protection work as I can but am ready to call on Saint Martha. The thing is i want to know if it is ok to ask for help on dominating both my boyfriend and the intruder? I am positive this intruder also has been working on me and him, not just him. I have Saint Martha oil, Dominator oil,San Marcos De leon oil (st marks tame the lion). I read somewhere that I can use the San Marcos oil to tame the beast which would be HER the intruder. Is this accurate? and if so, how do I do that. Also, does anyone know the San Marcos de Leon prayer in english? Thanks for all your help.
Much Blessings to you all!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 am

You should really get a reading with a rootworker before beginning any work. You'll need to do more work than just St. Martha, if she's appropriate for your case. You'll be needing cleansing, perhaps reversal, and protection work, followed by work to break them up and draw him back. What exact types of these things will be needed will be determined by what, if anything, she's actually be using against him and maybe you as well. A professional will be able to determine these things and advise you of exactly what type of work you need to be doing.

mojojo

Unread post by mojojo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi Devi,
I actually did get a devination done from someone. He seen her working in her bedroom with small little brooms and candles. Then she cleaned them up so as not to allow my bf to see them, that's how she got him to her house. then he (the person doing the devination), seen that she also put powder between my bf's mattress and box spring. I was at his house today, but didn't do anything. I had planned on spraying spring water with sea salt between the matress and then holy water and then doing a protection prayer. i am starting a st michael candle at my house tonight. In a matter of weeks she has completely infultrated his home and his family. The person doing the devination also told me that she was doing "dark" work, but he felt it was still hoodoo, nothing else. His stomach started to hurt as he gave me the reading. My stomach has been hurting for weeks. I did do a lemon job on her last week, put her hair in it and some other mean stuff. I was going to just come right out and tell him to lift his mattress and do the prayers himself, but he is becomeing more and more affraid that it is ME doing this to him, and not her. The gentlemen that did the devination for me, did tell me that this wouldn't last more than 'til the 2nd week of Aug. because he would start seeing things, and that she will expect a commitment and he will say no, and she will lose her patiences and go nuts on him. So, I guess I should just sit back and what what happens. but, something is drawing me to do more. I used to have access to his home all the time, but she is making that harder and harder. I guess i'll just keep praying on it. Thank you!

mojojo

Unread post by mojojo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:13 pm

I did have one more question. Would it be appropriate to say my petition and then burn it in the candle on the first day, the last day or not at all? I am burning a Santa Marta Novena candle starting Tues and burning continuously. I also, put my bf's pic and 2 different petitions under Saint Martha's statue, not her candle. 1st petition is for him to open his eyes and come back to me, and the second petition is for the intruder to leave him alone. I added Marcos de Leon oil with the Santa Marta oil, come to me, dominating oil. I read some where that I could use Marcos de leon oil to tame the intruder and work with Santa Marta on both my BF and the intruder. Don't know if that is correct. Am I doing this properly, or is it inapropriate to use one saints oild in another saints candle? Any comments, suggestions greatly appreciated. thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Well first off, taming an intruder, and getting someone to come back to you are two DIFFERENT objectives. You cannot simply just dump all the things into one candle. When I want to petition st.martha for more than one thing, but use the same candle. I just use saint martha oil and that is it. If you want to petition Marcos de leon then you need to get a candle separate for him. If you want to petition st martha to dominate that person and get them to leave then do so, but leave out the marcos de leon oil.

So if you want an overall general candle for your situation, then just put in the St. Martha oil, and domination oil. OR you can do two separate candles for the intruder with domination oil, and St. martha oil. Then another one for the lover with come to me, st. martha oil, and domination oil.

If you want to petition marcos de leon separately then do so.

QueenofSwords

Unread post by QueenofSwords » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm

St. Martha/Santa Marta, you are my Mother and Confidante. You give me strength and confidence to accomplish whatever I desire. I am forever grateful to you for hearing my prayers and sending me quick results. Thank you.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 pm

I just realized that for the last two nights I have had dreams about my St. Martha candle. They're not necessarily good or bad dreams. They're just neutral. What might this mean?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Well, you didnt tell us anything about the dream, but I would recommend that you get a reading done (10 minutes should do it) and see what it means. Perhaps she is trying to communicate with you, or she could want to work with you. To find out divination will help.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 pm

I've been working with her for about two weeks now. The dreams, I am just seeing my candle burning. But also, that people find my candle burning, but don't say anything about it. But I'm always worried that they will. Hmmmm...thank you. I'll get a 10 min quick reading.

Phoenix333

Saint Martha: 9 weeks/9 days?

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 pm

I'd like to set some situations straight with a person who has a lot of power over me. I've seen some workings which require a 9-week novena (candle lit and prayed over every Tuesday), yet other respected people recommend a 9 day novena, provided it starts on a Tuesday and it prayed over each day. Is the number (i.e., 9 days or weeks, it's ok because they're both 9) or the duration more important?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Martha: 9 weeks/9 days?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Saint Martha has a specific ritual associated with her known as the 9 Tuesdays of Saint Martha, this however is but one way of working with this saint. It is perfectly find to simply approach her during the burn of a regular vigil candle.

Approach her to see if she is willing to work with you and how you should approach her. She may need a lengthy petition, or not.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Martha: 9 weeks/9 days?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:36 pm

I would just do it on Tuesday, and every Tuesday until you see some movement, or she answers your petition. In this case, I would work with her every Tuesday for 9 weeks or until you see movement because this is a person you might want to keep dominating in the future.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 am

Thank you, St. Martha for your help and support, and for being there for me!

alteroak

Unread post by alteroak » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi all, I am new to the forum but have worked almost exclusively with st Martha for a number of years now. What I am wondering is how well does she work with other saints? I am currently working with St Cipraini and would like to incorporate her as well. Is this "kosher"? I am begining a Novena to her tuesday and am wondering if it's ok to work her novena and his at the same time?

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 pm

If you've worked with her for several years, why not just ask her directly what she prefers? Use a pendulum or whatever method you've used in the past when communicating with her. It's always best to ask a spirit directly what they want. :)

nena1974

last tuesday of saint martha, candle not completely gone

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:15 am

tomorrow will be my 9th Tuesday for Saint Martha. i dont believe the candle will be completely gone tomorrow, as i can only burn it a few hours. should i keep it going until it's gone or dispose of it after tomorrow?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: last tuesday of saint martha, candle not completely gone

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:47 am

Can you just put it in the oven, the tub, or a sink in order to allow it to finish burning?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 am

I would keep it going until it is gone even after tomorrow. The 9 Tuesday spell is only one way to work with St. Martha. I keep her light going way beyond 9 Tuesday since I am always working with her.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 am

Devi...unfortunately I have to hide my work, and although my candle is unmarked i know it would get brown out if i left it lit.
Thanks Stars! do i go ahead and pay her on the 9th Tuesday even if the candle isnt done? I've seen movement from her, though my full petition hasnt been fulfilled.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

nena1974...it is fine to burn it beyond the 9 Tuesdays...but do follow thorough on payment. There are several links here in the forum where we 'Thank Saint Martha' for her work. ...and of course if you promised her something follow thorough...she is amazing.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

She does not require a formal payment, but since you want to I would hold off until your petition is fulfilled. Keep working with her beyond the 9 Tuesdays until the candle is finished. Once you get your petition fulfilled then you can pay her. Personally, I like to keep a candle lit until my petition is fulfilled.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:17 am

thank you St Martha for hearing my prayers and for always working with me. today is our 9th Tuesday and i have seen most of my requests come to be. I ask that you continue working with me

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 am

Saint Martha is brilliant.

TheFortress

Unread post by TheFortress » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:53 pm

I have St. Martha The Dominator Statue !
I had a Major Surgery, she's help to assist for Healing , and I've also requested her to help with a Disability Hearing along with St. Expedite and Won That Court Disability Hearing Case ! Thank God For Saints and Angels ! Amen

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Blessed St. Martha, thank you for hearing me and helping me, you are a great and strong force and thank you for listening to my prayers and petitions. I will continue to honor and praise you always..
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:05 am

Thank you Saint Martha for interceding on my behalf. your candle finished burning clean and beautifully today and i look forward to what you have in store for me.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Santa Martha , Lubana, thank you for hearing me and lend me all your sensuality. today i heard from his own lips what i want to hear long ago.thanks for such a beatiful gesture, mother.always will be grateful. thank you, today i'm the most happy woman in this world.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

I know the feeling theusurper...Saint Martha is a great and wonderful Saint.

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for your help and consideration on this, your day, and every day.

goldlock

Unread post by goldlock » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:23 pm

thank you Saint Martha for all your help. Please keep on helping me on my situation.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 am

Thank you, Saint Martha, for your continued presence in my life! You've helped me through some really tough times, and you've always been there for me! Off to light your weekly candle <3

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 am

Thank You, thank you, thank you St Martha. Thank you for responding to my petition on my family's behalf. Now we can hopefully move on from our trying times.

BETTYCROCKER

THANK YOU ST. MARTHA

Unread post by BETTYCROCKER » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm

thank you st. martha for comin to my aid. and rescuing me. your a wonderful saint and i will continu on for tuesdays in your honor.please continue blessing my situation

rerun

Thank you, Saint Martha and Saint Therese

Unread post by rerun » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 pm

I wish to thank Saint Martha and Saint Therese for helping me out so quickly and with such a difficult situation. In addition that freezer jar spell worked marvelously, in fact it worked in a matter of hours. Cheers!

Jeannie M.

Thank you, Saint Martha!

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Thank you all at LM, too. Had to do a little scrambling with the products I had, but there seems to be movement. My ex emailed that they broke up last week. Now the real work begins. You all are amazing. Thank you for your work here, and thank you for introducing me to this wonderful saint.

Jeannie M.

Cookie
Thank you Saint Martha!

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

This is the third Tuesday of my novena to Saint Martha and I was seeing no movement until now. Suddenly everything is going right! I've got a job offer, school's working out, and my ex is talking to me again (he apologized for being an idiot, but is still standing firm about no relationship- we'll see). I was beginning to lose hope but this all hit me at once. I can't wait to see how the next 6 weeks are going to go. Thank you Saint Martha, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you Saint Martha!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:47 am

I really do love St. Martha, and I am glad she worked out for you. You can work with her beyond the 9 Tuesdays by the way feel free to do so. I always light a candle to her, even if its not for asking for anything.

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 am

Thank you, Saint Martha the Dominator, for continuing to assist me. What I asked of you seemed untangible and impossible, yet you have made such an amazing improvement in the situation. I am so grateful for your help, and I pray that you will continue to assist me on reaching my final goal.

Thank you so much, Saint Martha, for being my light in the darkness, for easing my sorrow and misery. Your strength is incomprehensible, and I am honored that you have chosen to come to my aid.

Many blessings to the great Saint Martha the Dominator. May all know her strength and compassion!

~JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:13 pm

THANK YOU < BLESSED SAINT MARTHA ! You are my sweet help,my loving guide and a constant powerful friend. What can I say to thank you?
You are WONDERFUL !

Coco

meinterrupted

Unread post by meinterrupted » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 am

I'm very new to working with saints (grew up Protestant, and it's not exactly standard Presbyterian practice!) so I wanted to ask a quick question. This morning I was up extra early for no reason, and I've been pondering working with St. Martha to help reconcile me with my ex-boyfriend. I've read here and other places that the best thing to do first is simply pray to the saint and ask if she would be willing to help, so I did. As I was sitting after the prayer, my phone beeped. I laughed and said if it was someone named Martha, I knew my answer. It wasn't... but it was someone named Marty. Note that this is just after 6am, and most people I know are still asleep at this point.

Is this a good sign? I thought so, but I'm new at this, so I wanted to check with more experienced practitioners. And, assuming this is the go-ahead, is it okay to start the 9-day novena today, and continue it next week on Tuesday?

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:25 am

Saint Martha in my opinion is an awesome saint, and I enjoy working with her very much.
The person who called you could just be a coincidence, but if you personally feel that it is a sign then it is.
I would suggest you begin the novena to her next Tuesday. Get a green candle(though some people use red), and a glass of water for her and just tell her your troubles, and ask that she help dominate the situation and to overcome all difficulties. If she chooses to help you make sure to give her something e.g. flowers, alcohol, incense etc.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 pm

@meinterrupted. Yes you can start the candle today, and work every Tuesday for 9 Tuesday or as long as needed. The 9 Tuesdays is only ONE way of working with her. Feel free to go beyond the 9 days if you want. I tend to give her a red light, and a bowl of water. For a thank you I bought her a statue. Signs are personal, and if you think it is a sign which I think it was, the by any means you got your answer. In addition, you do not HAVE to give her anything, but it is a nice gesture. I typically give her water, and once she helps you out with your final goal, then I would give a prayer card, or a statue. Good luck...she is definitely wonderful.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 pm

I have been getting quite a few PMs about Saint Martha and her prayer.

Many people PM asking how I petition her. This is what I do. I dress a red vigil light with her oil. If I do not have her oil on hand then I use olive oil. Next, I leave her a cup or small bowl of water next to her red light. And then in front of the candle and the bowl of water I either put her oil with her face on it...or a statue, or her prayer card. You can leave all 3 like I do. Feel free to work with the white st. martha, or the brown skinned st. martha. It is up to you with what you identify or feel connected to with best. I work with both.

Some people like to work with st. martha for 9 straight tuesdays. I work with her EVERY tuesday. That is just my personal choice, and sometimes I want her to work on something ongoing for me. If you need to start her candle immediately, then do so, which would be any day of the week. Then you can work with her every Tuesday after that. Now when creating a petition...I like to keep each petition to a sentence or two. For example, if I am trying to get someone back. I break down the situation into parts. I will start with " May Jonathan contact me" Then another petition with "may jonathan think about me" I like to keep it down to 9 petitions as I have been told that St. marthas number is 9. You can put all petitions under the candle at the same time, and as you get them granted...then you came remove them, and bury them in your yard or keep them for the future. For thanking St. martha, I bought her a statue when I was able to afford it. But you can give her red flowers, spread her name, simply say thank you to her, leave her coffee, red wine.

Here is her prayer.
Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied
Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target].

Saint Martha,
Let him/her not sit in a chair,
Nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me,
Help Me for the love of God.

Holy Virgin Martha,
For the oil which you will consume today,
For the oil which nourishes this lamp,
For the wick which burns away all impurities,
I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
And Help Me to Overcome all Difficulties.
As You dominated the beast at your feet,
Give me Health and Work
So that I may provide for my needs.

My Mother,
Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet.
In this way my Mother,
For the Love of God
Grant my Petition and Eliminate My Misery.
Amen.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:23 pm

thanks for sharing, Stars.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:42 pm

when you say work it for 9 days do we buy 9 candles from LM or do we put it out until the next tuesday come around. Also does she help with long distance relationship.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm

I cannot tell you what she will and will not help you with. You will have to get a reading to see if she would help you with a long distance relationshp or be helpful to any situation. If you are using a vigil light...yes you put it out til the next tuesday. Again, you do NOT have to work with her for only 9 tuesdays. You can work with her well beyond 9 tuesday, and you might have to if its a difficult situation. If you are not working with vigil lights, such as birthday candles, or any other free standing candle...you can let it burn completely down starting a new candle the following Tuesday, or burn it as long as you can for a period of time, and you can reuse that same candle the next Tuesday.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:22 am

Thank you Saint Martha. I am forever grateful that you have heard my plea. My family is slowly becoming what I prayed for and i owe it to you.

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:27 am

Thank you St. Martha, for your works in helping with my domestic situation.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”