• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:24 am

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Working with Saint Martha

Unread postby k77084 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi All-

Quick questions.

1) Since there are two St Martha's (white/black), do we to use green candles for the white one and red candles for the black one?

2) Some have mentioned offerings of sweet water/coffee and red or white flowers. Can you tell me which one likes what? Or are the offerings applicable to both?

3) Also can anyone tell me if you would petition them for the same things. Somehow I am a bit confused on that. I assume you would petition the black one for more love work and the other one for general work. If someone could clarify the differences I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

~Kiana :)
k77084

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Kiana,

1) I was taught to use red candles for Saint Martha the Dominator (Martha of Bethany, the white woman) and either green or red for Saint Martha Lubana (Filomena Lubana, the black woman)

CAN-GLC-SMAD
St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) The offerings of sweet water, coffee, and red or white flowers would be for Saint Martha Lubana.

The offerings to Saint Martha the Dominator include coffee, red wine, red flowers, and perfume.

STA-CAS-MD05
5" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

3) They are petitioned for the same situations, namely domination in love -- however, Saint Martha the Dominator is also the patron saint of cooks, domestic servants, and housekeepers, and so she is petitioned for their welfare or for their domination over their employers.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby k77084 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 am

Thank you so much! I have not worked with her before and really would not like to offend her the first time I try.
k77084

Unread postby josdos » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:26 am

To work with St. Martha should i have a statue or some symbol of her? i have a prayer, but is that enough to start working with her?
josdos

Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha

Unread postby rerun » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi, I'm new here.

I began a novena to Saint Martha about six weeks ago. She favourably answered my petition before the fifth Tuesday. I would like to get an opinion if I should continue the novena for the entire nine Tuesdays. Thank you.
rerun

Re: Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Usually if your petition has been answered you can let the candle burn down, but don't need to repeat the petition. What I usually recommend my clients to do is to spend whatever time left (so the last day, or the last two Tuesdays etc) in thanks. So the next time you were going to do the petition, instead change it to one where you spend a little time thanking the saint for their aid. Give them their offering, then you are set.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Good advice, I would have recommended the same.

I always say that if you've committed to a novena, or a set amount of time for petition work, then you are committed to sending prayers/energy/etc to that saint, spirit, etc for that amount of time. If you no longer need to pray for your intent, then you should pray in gratitude. Any additional payment of offerings is also, of course, still due.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rerun » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks, that sounds like a really good idea. I absolutely had to ask as I didn't want to offend her in any way by stopping the novena.
rerun

Saint Martha

Unread postby josdos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 am

I would like to start working with Saint Martha, and need a little direction. Here's what i have: A Saint Martha novena. the following oils: stay at home, follow me boy, love me, look me over and marry me. and fire of love and stay with me powders. I was hoping that someone could lead me in the right direction. Id appreciate any imput greatly!!!! :D
josdos

Unread postby isaiah95 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 am

Hi everyone,

I am going to work with St. martha, but I need to know if I have to burn the candle or place a statue of her on the floor. Do I have to pinch the candle out(7 day candle) or can I let it burn out once I light it.

Thank you
isaiah95

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:50 pm

i do on the floor, she love to be on the floor. i let it burn out once i light it.
theusurper

Re: Saint Martha

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:54 pm

There is a conjure that is called the Nine Tuesdays of St. Martha. You can find the spell in the book, Helping Yourself with Selected Prayers Vol 1. It is a bit more involved, but should help you build a relationship with St. Martha. There are a few threads regarding her as well.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:08 pm

start the novena on Tuesday and you can anoint the candle with follow me boy, love me and fire of love. burn the candle on the floor in front of her statue or a card of her. i don't know wish one you have,the black is her name is Lubana ,is for love or the white is for general work,are the same with different name.she love white flowers and black coffee and i'm talking about Lubana.ask her to give her charm and sensuality and be your accomplice.you have to trust her and let her do the job.pray from the deep of your heard and believe.i have many good expirences with her. she is my friend, my mom and my guide.good luck
theusurper

Unread postby josdos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm

the novena i have is of the white saint martha, you think i should burn it in front of a card of lubana? do i also write a petition? and do i let the candle burn down completely or snuff it out?
josdos

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:41 pm

let the candle burn down completely, you can do the novena to the white St Martha and search for Lubana on the internet , get the picture and pray to her,too. like i told you they are the same ,but when you invoke Lubana is more for sensual,sexual and lust.
theusurper

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:43 pm

use this prayer...It is for saint martha the dominator:

Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied
Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target].

Saint Martha,
Let him/her not sit in a chair,
Nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me,
Help Me for the love of God.

Holy Virgin Martha,
For the oil which you will consume today,
For the oil which nourishes this lamp,
For the wick which burns away all impurities,
I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
And Help Me to Overcome all Difficulties.
As You dominated the beast at your feet,
Give me Health and Work
So that I may provide for my needs.

My Mother,
Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet.
In this way my Mother,
For the Love of God
Grant my Petition and Eliminate My Misery.
Amen.

Also in the future, make sure you do a search because we have talked about st martha the dominator already. If you want to use white st martha that is fine. However...I just like to use her oil or domination oil. I mean you could add the other oils however make sure that candle is for that intention only.

As for lubana...some other forms of magic such as santeria Saint Martha is connected to a lubana...but we are not going to get into all of that; she is st martha the dominator. I put a picture of both the black and white st martha or one if thats all you have.

I usually use one dressed vigil candle and burn EVERY tuesday until my wish is granted. I mean you can burn for 9 straight days, but I usually just do it every Tuesday and snuff it out til the next week. I leave her a dish of water next to a RED candle. I would give her the flowers after she has granted your wish. This has worked for me and she has came through for me numerous times. In addition, I make a small peition and put it under the candle. I keep it to a sentence such as Please dominate Johnny to love me and me only. I fold it and put it under the candle.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby josdos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Thanks so much! and i really have to wait until Tuesday?! :roll:
josdos

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Opps double post See below
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:46 pm

That is St martha's day of worship, however, Thursday is a day for domination as well. And when I am really in a bind I have called upon on her any day of the week. But Tuesday if you want a set day.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby josdos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Thank you so much for your imput!
josdos

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:58 pm

i'm totally agree with Startsinthesky.
theusurper

Re: Thank you, Saint Martha!

Unread postby luciana » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 pm

I wrote the name paper seven times and crossed it with a wish/command.
luciana

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Tabbylove17 you dont have to wait for the moon phase to use any spell...when you need it follow the appropriate ritual and focus. While I understand moon phases work as well for many and I too have worked spells both ways with success.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MadameKoiteh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Peace to All,
One note about Saint Martha. As I was taught, she must not be given crystal, her offerings should be in metal or china vessels, but never clear glass. And she can especially help bring back stray husbands and bring money to women.
MadameKoiteh

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Here are a couple of modern images to compare.

Saint Martha of Bethany and Tarascon rising the Tarasque dragon:

Saint Martha Filomena Lubana

Tough women and their reptiles. LOL!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby rerun » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 am

Hi,

Since I began working with her I offer her water in a crystal shot glass.
rerun

Unread postby rerun » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 am

Another question I have.
Is it acceptable to make two petitions to her at the same time?
rerun

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:34 am

Well, be aware that different workers may have different traditions when working with the same saint or spirit. In many cases a spirit will want completely different things from different people. So if you've had success while using that crystal shot glass, then I wouldn't really worry about it - unless St. Martha communicates to you that she'd rather you use something else.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rerun » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 am

thank you for that input. I used the crystal shot glass because I assumed it looks really nice and she would like it.
rerun

Unread postby mmcpower » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Question:

This will be my first time working with St Martha/Lubana. I do live my husband (separated from) and my daughter and I wish to work on my husband to get him back. Please let me know where I can do my work, we do not share a room but he does come in my room as it our daughters.

1) When working with Lubana where should I place the candle so it can be burning without anyone knowing? Any suggestion on any of this would be great.

2) Also, I do not have any St Martha oil, but I do have Love Me, Controlling, Commpelling, Fire of Love, and Marriage oils can I use these?

3) Are there herbs that I need to add? I did see that I have to pay her with black coffee and white flowers and I do this as I am burning the candle. I just want to make sure I have all the bases covered and do not offend her in any way.

4) I have seen the prayers to Saint Martha the Dominator posted here, but is there a separate prayer for Lubana for domination and should I also write a petition?

5) How often do you pay her or do you change everything every Tuesday when you pray to her and leave it for the whole week?

Sorry I have read the different posts but I just want to make sure.

Thanks so much for all your input.
mmcpower

Unread postby k77084 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi All,

Quick question for Starsinthesky7:

You mentioned that you do not pay her with flowers until she has granted your request. I just started to use her and made her coffee and gave her flowers as I light her candle to petition her for her help. I was going to offer her coffee and fresh flowers every Tuesday until the request is met. Is this wrong????

thanks!

k77084

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:29 pm

to mmcpower --

i do my work in my bathroom, i burn the candle in the bathtub. i use Essence of Bend Over Oil and Fire of Love Oil.

The prayer I use for Lubana is the same as the prayer for Saint Martha the Dominator, and you can write the petition.

I pay after she has granted.
theusurper

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Well, generally speaking in spirit work you pay them once the job is done. That way they have some motivation to work for you. As some workers I know say "an overfed spirit is a lazy spirit".

That is a generality, though. When working with deities, I usually offer them small token offering to keep them favoring my request - but that's with a promise of a much more elaborate once the petition is granted. You might see saint work as closer to deity/angel work that spirit work in general. Or not. It's what has been your experience and what your spirits have wanted from you.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm

You may bring two petitions to an entity, but its usually best to focus on one after the other, they have a better chance of being answered that way. If the petitions are aimed at a specific goal, you may simply reword the petition to include the overall objective. So, in the end its up to you. YOu may do two petition, but you will have an easier time doing one at a time, especially if you are new at spirit/saint work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rerun » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Thank you for you insight.
rerun

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:23 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Tabbylove17 you dont have to wait for the moon phase to use any spell...when you need it follow the appropriate ritual and focus. While I understand moon phases work as well for many and I too have worked spells both ways with success.

Yeah I know, but it makes me feel more prepared and confident if I work with the moon phases. It makes me feel like I have an extra amount of umph in my spells. :D
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 pm

I just lit my candle and then let it burn through the week; should I have lit it then snuff it out the waited for the next Tuesday lit it and then continue with the pattern?
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Whatever offering you choose, should you already have it there before you light the candle or when it comes true for you? I had water next to her, but that was it.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby IBMagnet » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:43 pm

does it have to go on the floor? It is my understanding that snakes scale trees, swim and crawl any surface.

I have one bath and I have dogs. It would be easier to keep it in the laundry room. I alone go in there.
IBMagnet

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm

If you are doing the nine tuesdays of Saint Martha, then yes. If you want to use it like any other vigil then light it and let it go while you pray daily. In the Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha, you work specifically on Tuesday alone.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 am

Tabbylove17

yes i pay when she granted, but every tuesday i make the oil lamp for her. in others words the flowers, cornbread and the candle i pay when she granted. the water is fine. good luck
theusurper

Unread postby IBMagnet » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 am

starsinthesky7, I want to use her on a Steady Work candle that I got. I have money and luck herbs/oils.

1) I got business cards from each of my bosses (my boss and his bosses, like a rising hierarchy). on the backs of their business cards, i wrote 5 times: favour me, save my job, increase my pay.

2) I also put in my attorney's card. he is representing me in a lawsuit where I stand to gain money. I added him because, in my mind, steady work and increased income go hand in hand. I want to keep my job and have extra access to money. in the back of my attorney's card, I wrote: win my case, get me money.

3) I got the cards from the student loan debt collector who are garnishing my wages.

I did not do any crossing. I just wrote comands 5 times in the back as to what I want each to do. I put all the cards under the candle and buried my petition in the wax.

"...I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target]
....Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet."

How should I word this? I say: [ dominate those i bring before you who threaten my job and income so that I may live in happiness, wealth and prosperity]. In the part about " May not live in peace", I ommitted it. Any ideas for my next incantation?

I am also tempted to wrap the whole thing in $1 bill to further emphasize the money (staying and growing) aspect.

hot pepper flakes, allspice, ginger,cloves, cinnamon, basil, catnip, thyme and rosemary <--- protection, health, luck, heat, money and friendship
IBMagnet

Unread postby rerun » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 am

What I promised her is to offer her flowers on the 9th and final Tuesday as a symbolic way of wrapping things up at the end; which is next week. I'm very new at working with her, so I'm bound to make some mistakes. She granted my request suprisingly quickly, within 4-5 weeks and I have spent the remaining Tuesdays lighting her green candles and praising her for the job well done.
Does anybody else pay her at the end on the nine weeks?
rerun

Unread postby mmcpower » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

I have a question, as I do not want to insult Saint Martha/Lubana - I can only print a black & white picture off the computer, will that be acceptable? I plan on printing a picture of both side by side.

Thanks
mmcpower

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Simply list the target's names. where it says insert target's name. just say all the names at once. In addition, why are you omitting things. Completely unnecessary..that is the prayer stick to it.

As for the herbs you are using, personally, I would separate them by objective. And when you use money products make sure you are using the correct ones in tune with your objective. Why is health in there? If you want to work on health then make that separate because you did not mention that anywhere in the first 3 objectives.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby IBMagnet » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Right, you have a point there. Very wise.

In my mind, I was thinking that in order to protect my job, I needed to have her dominate those people to prevent them from exerting power over me and, at the same time, improve my relationship with them so they don't single me out as the enemy. I already got started. Guess I will have to go forward but make my objective clearer. I will recite the entire encantation as well.

Thanks so much
IBMagnet

Working a Saint Martha Novena and something funny happened

Unread postby lucky7clover » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Tonight was the fourth Tuesday that I have been doing the novena to St Martha. The person I am doing the work on, I have put our pictures facing each other and tied it with red string. This I placed under my pillow. I have done this months ago, but only just recently started working with St Martha. Tonight, about an hour after reciting the Novena, I noticed that the pictures, although still facing each other, were detached from the red string. The red string was separated from the pictures and it was still tied! I don't know how it happened, cos i did it like a gift bow... all four sides of the pictures had a string going around it. I retied the pictures and annointed them with more oil... and made sure the way i tied it, it won't come loose. Is this a sign that the Novena is having an affect on the person?
lucky7clover

Unread postby IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Do you have to hve those oils? i only have attraction, road opener and success. but i have herbs that I use.

your results were pretty fast
IBMagnet

Unread postby IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm

I just finished my one week novena. The lights went out this morning. should I light it up again today? or should I now wait for response?

Also, i see people using Saint Martha oil and Domination oil. I had only herbs, Attraction oil and Crown of Success to work with.

What is the bare minimum anyone needs to work a candle for saints or spirits?
IBMagnet

Saint Martha

Unread postby josdos » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 am

I am fairly new to all of this, but so far I have had great results with the spell kits and mojos I have purchased. I started working with Saint Martha 3 Tuesdays ago. Today, I got a delivery of a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from my boyfriend. Weve been together 5 years, and it's been at least 4 years since he's done anything so sweet. I am thanking Saint Martha, I know shes working with me. :P
josdos

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:39 am

Glad to hear she's working so well for you!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Remember to thank her josdos...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby josdos » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Oh, I will. but I thank her on the 9th Tuesday right? please correct me if Im wrong. Also, can I add to my petition?
josdos

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 pm

once the spell has been cast, I wouldn't add anything yet you may want to start another petition with the additional request; as for the 9th Tuesday recognition, it is up to you I have heard it done both ways before work is completed and after work is completed. My stance is if you promise her something, do it, if you ask her what she will accept, grant it once work is complete.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby josdos » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Great, thanks so much, I see her gradually granting my requests. I thought she would be much slower to start, so I am pleasantly surprised. One more thing, once she has granted my petition, and I have payed her, should I revisit her after some time? I am doing a novena candle.
josdos

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 pm

What do you mean revisit?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 pm

i do every Tuesday i burn a candle for her and put some black coffee in her altar.
theusurper

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Yes that is fine...I didn't understand what you meant by revisit. Some people petition her every Tuesday...some people leave a 7-day novena candle and petition her daily until...it depends on the person, the need and the situation.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread postby chemirgirl » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 pm

I would like to thank St.Martha the Dominator in advance for my request.
chemirgirl

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread postby IBMagnet » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm

So would I like to thank her in advance. The more I read about her, the more I like her. Thank you in advance Saint Martha The Dominator Metresa Lubana.
IBMagnet

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure