Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
freecloud

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by freecloud » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Thank you once again dearest Saint Martha!

One day I shall expound, but the time is not yet!

;)

:shock:

:o
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Today I lit my St Martha candle, said her prayer, and a feeling came onto me that I know can only be her presence.

THANK YOU ST MARTHA!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Santa Marta, I want to thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for me! :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Ok, Im almost freaking out and hope someone answers me.

I was in the middle of my 9 tuesday St Martha novena and the intranquil candle, and my entire alter was destroyed. My candles, offerings, oils, pictures, and petitions were thrown away. EVERYTHING. I almost cried I was so upset and I dont know what to do.

WHAT DO I DO????? Do I have to restart, can I just buy new materials and keep going this upcoming tuesday? I don't want all the work I have done to go to waste.

Someone please help and answer me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:44 pm

gdpearsall --

You say your entire altar was destroyed. You will have to be a lot more specific.

How did this happen? Did the altar catch on fire? Was your house struck by lightning? Did the person whom you were trying to dominate with the help of Saint Martha come over and go crazy on you? Do you live in someone else's home and they took your stuff away? Was there a robbery in the home?

Generlly speaking, i would say that no matter what the cause this was a spell that was not meant to be. When an altar is destroyed, it is a sign that God, or,in this case, Saint Martha as well as God, is not favouring your case. There is a sign in this -- one which i doubt you want to see -- and it seems to be, "NO."

Here is a picture of the Taraque in the form of an antique parade float from Tarascon, France. The strings on one side are used by the celebrants to pull the monster along, while Saint Martha subdues it.

I find it interesting how images of the Tarasque vary from seriously horrific man-eating reptiles to large-eyed cuties like this. Each person sees the monster whom Saint Martha conquers in the light of his or her own experiences.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

babydoll3120

Unread post by babydoll3120 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:56 am

Can anyone tell me if Saint Martha would help in financial situations? If not can you recommend which Saint I can ask for help and what prayer can be use for this?

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 pm

@ Miss Cat,

My mom was over, and of course looking around my house. She said she thought I left the candles burning on accident, and put them out. When I come home, everything is thrown out and my alter is basically completely wiped out.

What I really feel that happened.....My mom is a minister's daughter and strict christian and most likely put everything out and threw it away because she "doesn't believe in it".

I feel my candle work was going so well at that point. All my candles were burning bright, fierce, quick, and "speaking" to me when I would pray. I'd bought St. Martha flowers a couple weeks back and they were STILL alive and in bloom. I recently start seeing 'Martha" and my target's name EVERYWHERE....

It was just ANNOYING. I'm still pissed and tomorrow is tuesday. I dont know what to do at this point.

Do you think I should just stop the novena though?

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm

And if a novena is stopped mid-ritual, would that displease the saint?

freecloud

Unread post by freecloud » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Thank you St. Martha the Dominator for your kind assistance!!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for everything you've done for me!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Thank You St Martha for all your hard work so far!!!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Mitzi

Unread post by Mitzi » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi everyone!

I have considered working with St Martha, and I thought I'd start on Christmas Day. I've had a couple of hints that she may be interested in working with me, the black St Martha at least.

However, I've read that she is quite volatile and may end up taking more than she gives, drive you mad, and God knows what else, and that is making me a bit wary, to say the least. Has anyone experienced or heard about anything like that happening?

Btw, I just HAVE to show you one of the things I took as a sign when I stumbled onto it the other day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnHgqTbdgns
1.20 minutes into the clip. My target is a blond man as well...
Thank you St. Helen and The Blessed Virgin Mary!

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I PRAY THAT YOUR FAVOR IS RESTORED TO ME AND U HEAR AND GRANT MY PETITION. I FEEL YOU ARE ON MY SIDE AND I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE MY MOTHER

nightwind23
Newly Registered

Unread post by nightwind23 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 am

I am just getting into St Martha, made an offering of cinnamon raisin bread, and honey milk. I introduced myself and just had her see me and my situation for a few days. My husband is moving out

Last night, I prayed to St Martha, asking for a sign in my sleep. Asking for something to show me what will happen.

I dreamed that he came to me and realized that he made a mistake and that he wanted to move back with me.
I felt elation, only to wake up and feel crushed it was not real.

Is this my sign from St Martha??

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank you Saint Martha i don't know what else to give you for your help, i'm so grateful to you when i'm more worried there you are with your help. i did as i promised you your corn atole,. thank you mother you know how much i love you. thank you, thank you, i know you are always beside me. LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEARD

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanks St. Martha!!! They said that you were good but I had no idea.. Thanks sooo much!!!!

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:01 pm

my petition was granted today! THANK YOU ST MARTHA!!!!

lunacat
Newly Registered

Unread post by lunacat » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Thank you St. Martha!!! I am so grateful for your assistance. You have always come through for me and I am forever a loyal follower. You continue to amaze me daily. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Please continue to work with me and continue to grant my petition. Forever your Faithful and Loyal servant.

Mama Vescha
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Mitzi,
A few words of advice for you. First, I would read up on St. Martha and her many aspects to gain a deeper knowledge of this powerful Saint. There are many writings from the net. Second, take your time in getting to know any Saint that you are wary about, I personally will not work with a Saint or Spirit that I am not completely comfortable with or know enough about. Always proceed with caution in works with spirits, especially unknown ones to you. :) I have seen too many times, people get knee deep in a situation with a Saint or Spirit and can not make the commitment, the work backfiring, and getting themselves in a tangled mess that they have weaved themselves in, making it a whole new project to work out more kinks than what they started with...

Saint Martha is very powerful, direct, and can be down right scarey at times, in my opinion, or just my dealings in general. Not always though. She's the mother, and she's a dominating feminine force, not to take lightly or with a grain of salt. She can be very intimidating, but very loving at the same time. Get to know her if you want to work with her, don't set her to the most challenging ultimate life changing task as her first job on your behalf. Take the time to feel her out and her power. I am a firm believer in developing a personal relationship with your Saints and Spirits. As for what she does or can do, I believe that your personal relationship with her is yours and yours only and cannot be compared with another's experience, such as our relationship with any Spirit and God. It might be helpful to hear some of the bad experiences or horror stories of working with particular spirits, and it should put you on the side of caution, but consider all valued input and sources, levels of experience, background situations or energies, but don't let it completely persuade you of either path to work with or not work with her, that's going to be solely up to you and your own experience. If you have some situations to deal with during that time, maybe work solely with the psalms and God directly to answer your requests, or another Saint you are surely connected with already to help you in your affairs. This is how I would do it though. :)
Hope this helps! I know I probably rambled a bit! Just a very important subject for me! :D
Mama Vescha
Glorious St. Joseph, model of those devoted to labor, grant me virtue to work by placing love of duty above my inclinations; to work methodically, peacefully, and in moderation and patience..."

Mama Vescha
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Nightwind23,

It might have very well been a sign from her. With time and more communication with Saint Martha you will realize what the dream meant, if she was communicating. There is a 9 day Novena that is performed every Tuesday for 9 Tuesdays, is this what you are working?

I hope you find peace and some healing. Keep us posted on your results.

Mama Vescha
Glorious St. Joseph, model of those devoted to labor, grant me virtue to work by placing love of duty above my inclinations; to work methodically, peacefully, and in moderation and patience..."

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Santa Marta la Dominadora has shown herself to me a couple times now.

I first offered her some Malta Goya if she would work with me. I couldn't find exactly "Malta goya". Instead i found Pony Malta. I said to myself as I was on my way home, that hopefully this will be alright with her. No sooner do those words enter my mind, a bus rolls by with a big advertisement on the side "Chinese New Year Celebration...Year of the Snake" . Since I do not follow chinese astrology, this was quite the surprise.

She agreed to help me. I then asked that if she came through for me on a petition, I would buy her a bottle of red wine. She came through, alright. But I had no idea what bottle to get her. I was sort of kicking myself for offering the whole bottle, rather than just a glass. But I figured whatever, I promised it, I need to go through with it. So I set myself up with a limit to how much I would spend. So as I was browsing the wines, I asked her in my mind, which one she would want. And lo and behold, a bottle at the upper limit of my price range pops out, the name 'Snake Charmer' and the label has a pic of a woman with two snakes in her hands.

So, thank you so much Santa Marta la Dominadora. You truly are marvelous!

Mechii

Unread post by Mechii » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Greetings to all!

I have been sitting in front of my laptop ALL day reading about Santa Marta. I don't know what got over me, but yesterday, I had the urge to look up for information about her before bed. I Have worked with her before, and she did grant me my petition, but as fast as she gave me what I wanted, she took him away for good! :oops:

(This was well over 3 years ago)
This is where I went wrong. I got a reading, asked for guidance and they told me to light up a purple candle specifically for Santa Marta, inscribe the target's name and my intention. Now, At this point, I was just getting introduced to readings/saints/spiritual world, so I neglected to read up on how one should thank her. Anyway, I forget if I did the 9 Tuesdays or just a general prayer, but I did get what I want....it took a while but I was happy with my wish granted. I neglected to thank her and kind of "fell off" and forgot about her and praying all together.

Well, 2 months in, my target leaves me in the worst way, before valentines day AND tells me that he has a baby on the way. Well, sure enough, I did not think Santa Marta would do such a thing....until a few months later I realized that I brought it on to myself.

She is a wonderful saint, amazing and you will always get results, but you must keep your end of the deal.

With my new found information and strong urge, I want to work with her again, but this time the right way. I have been reading through the forums and have an idea on how I should do this.

I understand that working with smaller goals will wok best, so I intend to do that.

1)Am I better off doing the 9 Tuesdays, 15 Minutes with Saint Martha (or) The Prayer to Saint Martha (dominator)?
I believe I did the dominating prayer years ago, but how would I go about it? Every Tuesday? Everyday?

2)What candles work best?
Taper or 7 day?
I think I would be confused wit the 7 day...
Example for the 9 Tuesdays: would I let the 7 day candle burn out on its own and continue purchasing 7 day candles and lighting them up on tuesdays (or) do i let it burn for an hour every tuesday and let it all burn on the 9th Tuesday?

3)Mother always said to offer her something small (maybe some water) to get her going and once she grants your petition, give her something better (the coffee, egg, white candle)...

4) I dont have an altar, can I just have her picture leaning against the bowl of water? And I live in a building, how do you dispose it? and how often do you change the water? Every tuesday? everyday?

5)Can I have a picture of my target as well as my petition under neath the encased candle? (Or saucer, if I used a taper candle)

I just want this to go perfect! My faith is stronger with her because I know she works wonders.

Mechii

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Mechii » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 pm

I just lit a white candle for a few minutes and printed a picture of her. I told her that this is a strictly temporary until I get a sign/hint that she will work with me again.

I spoke to her, explained my situation and apologized for the first time I worked with her and my negligence of not thanking her.

In advance, thank you Santa Marta for what you accomplished for me before and for what I know you will accomplish for me in the near future.

gracia misericordia

Mechii

Unread post by Mechii » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Sorry if I keep posting, but I have not received feedback and I want to start this tonight.

I am going to start working with St. Martha (dark skinned version). Today, I purchased her 7 day glass encased candle in green. It is all they had, but I also purchased a red 5.5 inch candle because I read that she sometimes works better with red. Along with the candles, I purchased her oil, but was unable to get a laminated prayer card because they did not have any, but I did print out a black and white version of it last night.

I am interested in the 9 novena, but since it is wednesday today, I want to build a relationship with her until next tuesday.

Last night, I lit a white candle with her picture and spoke to her and said the 15 minute with st. martha prayer, and blew it out (I know, horrible).

This morning, I did the same, gave her some water in a glass cup and snuffed out the candle (i felt better about snuffing it). SHould I leave it in the glass cup until next tuesday or switch out the glass up and use a coffee mug? (I don't have any other cups, and plastic seems a bit low class for her)

Should I switch out the candles and start burning the red and dress it up with her oil and leave it on for about 30 minutes a day, while we talk until Tuesday, when I can officially start my 9 novena? ANd should I start my petition now, so I can see if she is willing to work with me?

Mechii

Re: Thank you, Saint Martha!

Unread post by Mechii » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Thank you St. Martha for the clear sign that you have accepted my apology will be my accomplice and work with me!

I am very happy. I just lit a 7 day vigil green candle today (wednesday) to introduce myself and the situation. I asked her for any sign whenever she feels ready that has accepted my offer. Well, I set up my little altar for her in my room (the only place in the apartment where I have privacy) and I came to my sister's room to watch tv. We are watching a show on people who trade vintage items, not animals BUT here is my sign…a man wants to trade a python snake. I was not expecting it to be so soon and so in my face.

VERY HAPPY and positive :D :D :mrgreen:

thank you once again.

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:52 pm

My Mother Martha, I still can't thank you enough for granting my petition. I have ordered the Florida Water, and as promised will present your offerings this coming Tuesday. I plan to continue building a relationship you and work with you furthermore..I love you so much and pray I remain in your sweet favor.

Thank You MY MOTHER MARTHA.

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi, Mechii,

I've seen postings about various ways of building a relationship with Saint Martha and many of these different ways indicate a positive outcome, or at least clear signs that Saint Martha has heard the request, so I do not think there is "one" right way to do it. I do think one should always keep one's word when asking her for help. Research as much as you can, and you will feel what is right for you (I think you had an indication of that when you described feeling wrong about blowing out the candle and later feeling good about snuffing out the candle; trust your instincts).

Here is what I do: I talk to her just about daily, even if it is just to say good morning. I have a small alter for her, and I carry her prayer card. I do a novena every Tuesday and use small red candles (they have about a 45 minute burn time) that I dress with oil that I make especially for her and I always offer a ceramic cup of spring water and a treat like dark chocolate. Even though I do the novenas every Tuesday, I do them in sets of 9 and I do something extra special on the 9th novena. Sometimes this is a donation in her name to a charity; sometimes it is an action to take such as helping others like yourself learn more about her. If I feel compelled, I will give her a gift at any time, such as coffee or flowers. If I ask for her help, which I do regularly, and I get what I have requested, I make sure to thank her for any help she gave me and express how appreciative I am.

She has helped me several times, even with little things, and I have had clear signs of her presence. I am grateful to have her in my life.

Mechii

Unread post by Mechii » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Thanks Laila

I have had her vigil candle burning for her since wednesday, I hope it's finished by Tuesday though, as I want to start the novena that day. I don't think she likes the green candle, it's been steady, and low....not ridiculously high like I get with regular candles, but it might just be the wick itself.

I also have been feeling a bit worried as I have everything in a big metal pot with a little water. The glass candle is in a small bowl and that small bowl is sitting on about an inch or 2 of water, to prevent any hazards. Next to her candle, I have my small "introduction" offering of a glass of water sitting on the water. I can't help but feel that it might not be the best set-up and I apologize to her everyday...I told her it's only temporary until I get candles that burn in a few hours, that way her stuff does not have to be in the pot.

Anyway, I asked her again to give a few more signs that she approves and accepts, and again, a snake show came up on TV and just now I was browsing a YouTube channel and one of the videos had the word "snakes" in it. Let me just say, I rarely watch tv but ever since I have been watching TV this past few days, I have came across 3 shows that all had snakes in them, and a "Martha" stewart show (which I didnt watch, but saw the name as I was flipping through the channels.

I have been feeling good though, She's kind of like my diary now. and I make sure to take a few minutes out of the day to talk to her, even if its just 5-10 minutes. I also purchased 2 prayer cards, one for the altar on my bureau, and one for my wallet, so that she's always with me (I promised her).

I also have a question, maybe someone can answer it:
Has anyone promised her anything else besides an offering? I told her that I will NOT have any sexual relations with another man until my petition is granted, but I will still date other men. I want her to know how dedicated I am by not just offering her thank you gifts.
(trying to get back a recent lover, we had a fall out, i already opened the door of communication but he has not responded, but I also have not started the novena. I know it's important to have that door open)

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks Saint Martha!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you.... :D

se7en
Newly Registered

Unread post by se7en » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Thank you St Martha! I am grateful that you are with me and are and have been listening! I apologise that at first I was unaware of your presense, and i asked for you to show me signs, but i was ignoring the signs you gave me...but i know that you are with me mow, loud and clear!I promise to fulfil my gifts and donations to you and in your name when you have granted my petitions! Xxx
:D

LadyLazarus
Newly Registered

Unread post by LadyLazarus » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your love and constant help. I always feel you listen to my prayers and I am sure you will help me this time too. I will give you everything I promised. Thank you <3

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Thank you St Martha for granting my petition. I pray you are pleased with the offerings I have left for you.

Legend86

Re: Thank you Saint Martha!

Unread post by Legend86 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 am

Thank you Saint Martha for helping me! I feel truly blessed to have you hear my petition and show me clear signs that you will help me. Thank you! I started this Tuesday and have already seen changes! You are AMAZING! Thank you! You have made me feel so strong at a time when I felt incredibly weak, I am forever indebted to you. Thank you! xXx

fullspirit
Newly Registered

Unread post by fullspirit » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:32 am

I have a question. If Martha answers your petition before the end of the nine tueday's can you place a new petition under. Or burn in your candle? Or do you have to wait to begine the entire ritual again?

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Thanks Saint Martha!!! Enjoy your offerings!!

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Thank you St Martha for granting my petition. I pray that as I get ready for a new petition and novena, I remain in you favor.

beautifulb
Newly Registered

Unread post by beautifulb » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 am

Thank you Saint Martha for working with me. I hope the offerings I give you tonight for my 9th Tuesday are pleasing.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that I was lurking through my targets things and discovered he was thinking of me. Few days later, he called. Right before the 9th Tuesday. Right on time. Thank you!

Lovelove
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lovelove » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Thank you St. Martha for interceding and praying for my husband. We are communicating and he is sleeping back home with kids and I. I am praying he moves back totally with us soon. Thanks! I will light my light again tonight. Last week, I did a seven day candle that burned in 5 days. I will light a tea light tonight.

Serenity
Thank you St Martha

Unread post by Serenity » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 pm

This morning I lit my first candle for my 9 Tuesdays with St Martha, and by 8:30 this evening I've seen movement that I believe can be attributed to her.

I'll spare all of you the details, but I wanted to throw in my Praise and Thanks to St Martha, not only for her help, but also for working so quickly! I humbly ask for her continued help in bringing my goal into full fruition.

Serenity

mabeline

Unread post by mabeline » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi,

I've just started working with St Martha again after seeing so many positive testimonials on this forum. Yesterday during my prayer to her, I have asked for a sign if she is willing to work with me again and if I see signs of snakes or anything related to snakes, I'll be sure its a definite yes.

This morning on my way to work, I saw a tiny strip reflection of rainbow on the ground and wonder if that's a sign? Usually we would see rainbow from the sky not on the ground so I wonder if its got anything related to St Martha and her way of telling me its a yes?

I've promised her I'll get her some flowers tonight if she said yes but the problem is I am not sure if thats a sign of yes so am unsure what to do...should I still get her what I promised?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:16 pm

For all of those wanting to know if your work with Saint Martha is effective, please understand that Lucky Mojo supplies authentic and well-made spiritual supplies, but not readings. If you want a reading, there are members of AIRR who perform ten minute yes/no readings for ten dollars. Look here:

which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute ... 14001.html

Good luck!

CAN-GLC-SMAD
St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-CAT-MART
St. Martha Dominator Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

STA-CAS-MA12
12" St. Martha Dominator w/ Dragon Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$47.00

STA-CAS-MD05
St. Martha Dominator Lubana 5" Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$12.00

STA-CAS-MD09
9" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$26.00

STA-CAS-MD13
13" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$36.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 pm

St Martha, I just want to thank you in advance. I feel you working in my favor and I know you will come through for me and grant my petition. Thank you MY MOTHER

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:26 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator! I started my first of 9 Tuesdays for Saint Martha, left my petition, and only asked for a sign that she would be willing to work with me, and THAT NIGHT she granted my petition plus some! Amazing, wonderful saint. I will be sure to buy more of her products. I also want to thank her in a bigger way than leaving offerings, I like the idea of leaving a donation in her name. Does anyone know what might be a good place to donate in the name of Saint Martha? I was thinking maybe battered women's shelter or food kitchen?

Also, LM, do you do candle lighting for saints just as a thank you? That was another idea I had to thank her for her generosity and rapid response. I know I can buy a candle and burn it for her at my home, but you have such lovely alters and it's such a spiritual place there, I would perhaps like to order one to be prayed to and burnt in her honor. Thanks!

Lu Bana

Unread post by Lu Bana » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:20 am

I just began my novena to St. Martha this past Tuesday. I am so excited after reading all of your praises of her. I tried to work with St. Martha in the past using green and I think she wanted to work with me but I wasn't ready, but this time I am using red and I've decorated her altar with a red accents and I have focused my purpose and my petitions. I hope she is pleased. I've asked for signs and I talk with her everyday about my situation...nothing special...just words from the heart. I've promised her a statue in return for granting my petition.

No snake dreams yet lol, but I feel as though she is working on my behalf already even though it's only been a few days.

Thanks for all the advice and tips for working with St. Martha.
Thank you, St. Expedite
Thank you, St. Martha

Lu Bana

Unread post by Lu Bana » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Thank you, St. Martha for showing me the way and for granting my petition. I did promise you a statue but my financial situation has changed dramatically but as soon as things improve I will place an order. I would be honored to lay gifts at your feet.

I am not yet on the third Tuesday of the novena and St. Martha has already granted one of my petitions. She was not responding to me at first because she did not like the picture of La Dominadora/Lubana I had set out. NONE of the water I had set out for her had evaporated even after a week and a half!!! St. Martha was not pleased.

I removed the pic and the water, and replaced it with a red glass I got from the Dollar Store, then I filled it with whiskey. That did the trick because not 2 days had passed when my target initiated contact.

St. Martha is amazing! Do not doubt her. Listen with your heart and she will show you the way.

fullspirit
Newly Registered

Re: Prayer of Saint Martha for Love Spell

Unread post by fullspirit » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:14 pm

So I did the 13 days of St. Martha spell. As promised I am thanking my mother for her consideration in my love matter. While she showed me some things during the course of the 13 days, she became rather quiet during the end. I started to wonder if she decided not to work for me or if she was telling me that my request would not be granted. However, while I understand for some this may be a spell that delivers quick results it can take a moment to manifest. For my love spell I specifically asked for Filemina Lubana and I thank her for all of her help!!! :)

prvteye123

Saint Martha Questions and Answers

Unread post by prvteye123 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Thank you dear Aura!
So I read so much about St.Martha and the right way to do work, pray and dispose!
Is this the right way:
-Get a clean new scarf
-Place it on clean surface
-take St. Martha's pic, place on it
-Burn lucky mojo St.Martha candle or apply lucky mojo St.Martha oil on any candle
-write my petition on a paper
-place it under a bowl of water which is an offering to St.Martha
-read St.Martha prayer
-once done, since my alter will be temporary, I will wrap her photo and petition paper in that scarf and place it in a safe area that's well hidden
-dispose the water on to plants
-do this for 9 Tuesdays
-I can wash and reuse the scarf right?
-what do I do with her photo ?
Thank you :)

[quote="aura"]Hi prvteye123,

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Martha Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:59 am

Hi prvteye123,

Yes you can wash and reuse the scarf. Keep the photo in your things, respectfully, in case you should need to speak to St Martha again in future. It would be polite to leave her some water and a candle once a month or so, just out of thanks; the same way that you don't only call up your friends when you need something ;)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

hisheart
Newly Registered

Unread post by hisheart » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:48 am

Thank you Saint Martha you are so wonderful !
Words can't express my gratitude for all of the kindness and generosity shown to my daughters and myself.

I feel the need to tell my story cause I want others to know how amazing she is.
Its my first time writing on the forum and I promised Saint Martha I would do this for her.

2 weeks ago I read about Saint Martha for the first time in my life .
After reading so many positive and wonderful things about her , I decided to ask her for help.

I went and bought a small white candle, lighted it last Thursday night, offered a glass of water,
talked to her and asked her if she would be willing to work with me,
Im a single mom of two and I often have problems with my kids father being cheap.

anyways,
Saint Martha answered my question if she would help me by helping me before I even started the Novena.
Thats how amazing she is.

The day after I approached her , my daughters father was so generous ,
he ordered food for us 3 (my daughters and I ) and had it delivered to my house.
The guy lives in Boston and I live in FL.
Then yesterday he did it again, and even told me,
if u feel like ordering anything else , feel free to call the restaurant and have them charge on my credit card.

O_O I was speechless.
He usually complain about doing anything extra for the girls..

I knew the whole time Saint Martha was behind it,
I lighted another white candle and thanked her, and promised to bring her coffee on Tuesday (today)
but seemed like she wanted it before,
cause my daughter started asking for coffee out of nowhere, she s only 11 and doesnt have the habit of drinking coffee.
I read two magazines and both had ads of Patron XO Cafe (Coffee Liqueur)

I didnt know what to do..
it seemed like Saint Martha was asking me for her coffee,
so I waited until midnight tonight , made her coffee, thanked her again and started my novena with a green candle.
She seems to be pleased :-)

This Saint is amazing, Im in awe of her,
I couldnt even sleep tonight.

thanks Saint Martha!

Legend86

Re: Thank you Saint Martha

Unread post by Legend86 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you have done and continue to do for me!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

prvteye123

Re: Saint Martha Questions and Answers

Unread post by prvteye123 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Thank you again Aura :) you're very kind!

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 am

Hi. I would really like some insight on Santa Martha La Dominadora - (black). My situation is as follows:

My ex and I have been broken up for close to 2 months now and absolutely no contact in between. We were together about 2 years. I went to see someone who did readings and work as you can maybe call it. We did a jar of honey with a few other things inside and I know it has a prayer to Santa Martha. Along with that I have a picture of Caridad del cobre ( correct me if wrong, I'm very new to this). It is lit with a yellow candle, a glass of cider, a bride and groom and a bell.

I was asked to purchase a green candle for Santa Martha which I did and he gave me the prayer to say to her. After reading all posts, I feel that I should offer her something back on my own. I wrote her a petition to help me marry my ex, but maybe I should change it and turn it to something like having him contact me since it could take much longer to get those end results. I gave her a glass of fresh water on my own and told her that I would light her a white candle after the green one burns, I told her I would date but not be sexually involved with anyone since I'm trying to get my ex back, I brought her flowers but were yellow not white and am scared I disrespected her. I asked her for a sign that she is willing to work with me but have not felt much yet expect I made a call this morning and the reps name was Martha. I also know she loved kids from my reading on different forums so I told her I would make a small donation I was thinking to a woman and children's home since, she also mainly helps women.

I do not want to do too much alone, since basically, the "job" was done by the guy who helped me with this. I have just followed his directions and have left the candle lit since Monday and have just added some fresh water and flowers to her on my own. I guess I just want her to know that I'm grateful even before anything happens. Can someone please give me some advice? I don't know if I should change the petition. I did that on my own to even add one. I guess I just wanted it to be more personal, but the honey jar from now more understanding is basically done for her also, correct?

I'd just like to get more insight and also some ways to thank her on my own. I know I can pick up the phone and call the guy but I ask him like 30 questions every time I do. The thanking I felt I could get insight from experienced individuals on here. Im nervous with the yellow flowers, maybe I shouldn't have offered a white candle to her? Maybe that is why I did not get a strong sign from her when I asked. Thank you.

cappie76
Newly Registered

Unread post by cappie76 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

I've burnt 4 Saint Martha 7 day candles so far and all burnt completely clean, yet no sign of my ex. Any thoughts???

hisheart
Newly Registered

Unread post by hisheart » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello everyone,

Im here to tell about a very unpleasant experience I had this afternoon while I was taking a nap.
I experienced a very scary dream paralysis with Intranquil Spirit and Im not even working with this energy right now.

Im doing a Santa Martha novena, and have been praying and doing the offerings like Im suppose to..

Intraquil Spirit came in my dream in a form of an ex friend of mine who used to b my best friend for many years,
me and this girl do not talk anymore, I havent seen her in over 13 yrs
but in the dream she was totally obsessed with hurting me.
She wouldn`t leave me alone, she kept following me and insulting me, I could feel every inch of her hate towards me,
it was very nasty and scary. She was dressed in purple.
I went up to her and said I had nothing to say to her and kept walking.
She kept following me, thats when I looked back and she pulled out a very sharp dagger,
I then started running as fast as I could, and she screamed at me,
I am the Intranquil Spirit !
I remember running thru stairs in a very dark place,
and after a long chase , I felt the spirit had lost sight of me, but I could still feel it searching for me.

anyways, thats when I felt a shadow getting near ( I was laying on the couch )
I really felt this spirit`s presence and it was horrifying- I then managed to say - In the name of Jesus -
and almost immediately the shadow disappeared but
I could hear a very loud snake rattle sound coming from the floor and thats when I was able to open my eyes.

I never messed with IS, cause I know how dangerous it can be and how dark it is.

Im working with Saint Martha to bring back and dominate my ex,
which she agreed to do it, and has been helping .
I only did 1 Tuesday so far, and she already made him text me and say he misses me.
We were not on speaking terms, he left me to b with somebody else, and the tension was very high between us.
We argued and I thought I would never hear from him again.
The day after my petition to Saint Martha , there he was textin , sounding all miserable and saying he is thinking of me and missing me.
I was speechless.

I went and got her a white flower and white wine, and did my offering.

I started the Novena with the white Saint Martha with a green candle.

and I chose this prayer to say :

Saint Martha,
I resort to thy aid and protection.
As proof of my affection and faith,
I offer thee this light, ..

but then I decided to say another prayer

Martha, Martha, the one who raises the winds, the one that Demons lust over.
The one that pours then serves the wine over the deceased, The one that pulls the teaths of the hangedman.
The one that digs up the bones of those that are buried.
The one who sits with Mistress Maria de Padilla to converse...

THATS when I felt the black Saint Martha`s presence, and confirmation of her help.
Very strong energy that gave me goosebumps all over my body and brought tears to my eyes.

After the prayers, I felt the need to light a red candle.
So on my first day of the novena, I had a green candle and a red candle burning for 24 hrs.
The red candle was dressed with some olive oil and follow me boy oil and was placed on top of my ex picture.

I dont know but now Im wondering if Im doing this right.
I did offer a white rose and a glass of white wine
and only after the scary experience I realized I made a huge mistake serving the wine in a champagne crystal glass.
I read she doesnt like that,
I did apologize and changed the glass

I wonder now if the nightmare from today had anything to do
with her not being happy with the offering.
Black Saint Martha really helped me and was extremely fast, she is wonderful!
but I sense a very strong dark energy from her.

I`m so thankful for what she has done for me so far.

Thank you Saint Martha !!!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello I have a situation with my daughters father whom is my lover. After finding out I/we have a disease he's been so mean to me. He hangs up phones on me and just is soooo unfeeling. We got into an argument the other say and he told me to leave him alone, and now wont talk to me at all. I want him to start contacting me daily, be kind and sweet, and pursue me and a romantic relationship with me because I have developed feelings for him again. Can Saint Martha help with this? Oh and I'm curious as to when everyone refers to "Offerings" , do you give the saint this first or is this the actual payment to the saint once she comes through??

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 am

Woke up this morning and the first name i hear or see is MARTHA.... This woman has seriously been working for me so favorably and i don't think its even possible to say that you enough... THANK YOU MY MOTHER

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 am

Thank you Saint Martha. I am forever grateful for all that you have done on my behalf and in awe of the strength in which you have done so.

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi. I would really like some insight on Santa Martha La Dominadora - (black). My situation is as follows:

My ex and I have been broken up for close to 2 months now and absolutely no contact in between. We were together about 2 years.

I purchased a green candle for Santa Martha and prayed prayer to her. After reading all posts, I feel that I should offer her something back on my own. I wrote her a petition to help me marry my ex, but maybe I should change it and turn it to something like having him contact me since it could take much longer to get those end results. I gave her a glass of fresh water on my own and told her that I would light her a white candle after the green one burns, I told her I would date but not be sexually involved with anyone since I'm trying to get my ex back, I brought her flowers but were yellow not white and am scared I disrespected her. I asked her for a sign that she is willing to work with me but have not felt much yet expect I made a call this morning and the reps name was Martha. I also know she loved kids from my reading on different forums so I told her I would make a small donation I was thinking to a woman and children's home since, she also mainly helps women.

I have left the candle lit since Monday and have just added some fresh water and flowers to her on my own. I guess I just want her to know that I'm grateful even before anything happens. Can someone please give me some advice? I don't know if I should change the petition. I did that on my own to even add one. I guess I just wanted it to be more personal, but the honey jar from now more understanding is basically done for her also, correct?

I'd just like to get more insight and also some ways to thank her on my own. The thanking I felt I could get insight from experienced individuals on here. Im nervous with the yellow flowers, maybe I shouldn't have offered a white candle to her? Maybe that is why I did not get a strong sign from her when I asked. Thank you.b

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:46 pm

I just started working with Santa Martha about a week ago. I havent gotten such strong signs like many people on here have, but I do not think she is denying to help me. I hope that she hears the sincerity when I speak to her and when I do my prayers to her. I want to thank her for her help and guidance through this post because I do see and feel her power even through her eyes of a picture of her that I use while doing her prayer. I believe in her completely and i love all the posts that are here. ;)

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 am

I have grown an obession ever since I started working with Santa Martha (black) last week. My original purpose was to get an ex boyfriend to return, but I also wished for stability at a current job where I was just a temp at for shy of a year. I am quite impatient and I sometimes feel like I just do not get any signs from her as others clearly do.I get small signs, but since, I mentioned I am so obsessed with the whole thing and I an new to this, I sometimes feel I lead myself to believe that they are signs when they are not.

My target and I seperated 2 months ago and only started minimal contact last week. Yesterday not only did I see him and his family for dinner, but I slept over his place. He has a lot of walls up and there was not as much affection as we used to have. Of course today I am down about it because I am impatient. I can tell you that this saint is extremly powerful from the little that I know. I asked for contact and there it was. I asked for communication and there it was. I asked for stability at my job while speaking with her, and I kid you not that yesterday I also got hired from time from my company.

I know that I need to really get myself together right now and not text and call him much. This is alot and we both know it just isnt the time just yet to get back together. I want his walls to break and for him to be able to express himself. These 2 months havent been easy for either of us.

For anyone working with Saint Martha, you need a lot of faith and patience. That is the only thing that will help you through. I struggle with that, but she is amazing and once again very powerful. Things can always happen the minute we want. Everything in life is all about timing. I continue to pray to her each day and I have offered her flowers, white wine, and I burned her a white candle to thank her for yesterday. I continue with my green small tea lights while doing my prayer. She is so amazing and really works miracles. Thank you Santa Martha.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”