• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:09 am

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Saint Martha is a saint like to work with a lot. She is used to control, but I was wondering does she like to rule and dominate men more so than women. Is there another saint that likes to rule specifically women?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Working with Saint Martha

Unread postby Apo » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Well, to be honest, i don't think Saint Martha likes or liked to subdue men particularly, she is called upon because of her capacity to submit in general, so is Saint Marcus. They both are known for conquering and dominating beasts, and because of this they are the chosen ones to be called when you wish to control or submit someone.
Apo

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:40 am

Well she is he patron saint for women who want to rule and control, but from my experiences she seems to really like to control men. I am not saying she has not came through when it comes to women. Also, I have done a search on Saint Marcus, and it says something about vampires.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

St. Martha

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Has anyone had any experience working with St. Martha?

Does LM sell the candle? I see the oil.

What does she expect for pay when she answers your request?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: St. Martha

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:19 pm

LM does have the candle, just have to scroll down the Catholic Novena candles. I offered her candles, sweet white wine, and flowers, which seemed to work, but I can't say for sure.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

i used st.martha to keep on a lovers mind, burned on a tuesday. i give wine and flowers also and of course praise after the work is completed. As an italian im use to working a novea make sure with martha you do what you say and burn the candle accordingly. according to the novia the request will be granted by the end of the novea.
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:11 pm

I use St. Martha and it works but I didn't know what to pay her except for praise. I use her to strengthen my spells as I work them. I have been told that she is a good saint to have on your side.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm

I've petitioned St Martha for the same thing j82 has, and she is definitely the one for the job. I've read that she likes perfune as well, so I also put out some Florida Water when I work with her.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 am

I just ordered Florida water and will include as I make my petitions. I want to keep her happy.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

St Martha

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:36 am

I want everyone to know that I asked St. Martha's help in getting a friend to contact me and she did...he called. She is a good saint to have on your side. I honored her with a bottle of Florida water. I thanked her and am showing my sincere gratitude by posting. Does anyone else no what St. Martha accepts as gratitude offerings?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: St Martha

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:28 pm

As with all Catholic saints, it is always appropriate to make a small donattion to a Catholic charity, or to any charity that helps in cases similar to what you petitioned for. In other words, you wanted contact from a "missing" person, so a small donation to a missing persons fund in the name of Saint Martha would be acceptable. To give another example, if you had petitioned Saint Francis for the health of a pet bird, a donation to a bird sanctuary in the name of Saint Francis would be acceptable.

There are two spirits called Saint Martha: They are

1) Saint Martha the Dominator of Bethany [Judea] and Tarascon [France], a contemporary and friend of Jesus Christ and a saint of the Catholic church, and

2) Filomena Lubana, an African woman / spirit whose nickname is Saint Martha the Dominator, although she is NOT a Catholic saint and probably was never a Christian.

Here are their statues, which we sell in our shop:

STA-CAS-MA12
12" St. Martha Dominator w/ Dragon Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

STA-CAS-MD13
13" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby spellyshelly » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:47 am

Hi

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a link as to where I can find a prayer for this work and can you advise me as to what kind of food or drink to offer her. Also do you know if I can use a control me candle whilst doing her prayer?

Thanks
spellyshelly

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 am

When you order the candle the prayer is on it.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:46 pm

I offer Saint Martha fresh flowers and a glass of sweet white wine, along with the tumbler of spring water with a little Florida Water splashed in (since I've read she likes perfume.) Just remember she's a powerful lady with high standards and low tolerance for men's shenanigans. No offense meant to the gents.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby spellyshelly » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 am

Thanks alot guys!
spellyshelly

Unread postby lucky7clover » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm

What are other things that St martha is known for? I work in the small town of Tilton, NH... and in the middle of the "old town" is a statue of a woman with a lizard at her feet. It clearly looks like St Martha. I'm not positive that it is her... however, there is a strong resemblance.

I'm not sure why there would be a statue of her there. I mean it would be the perfect place to serve her except that the statue separates the two opposing sides of the road. I would have to be admist traffic to serve her at the statue.
lucky7clover

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 pm

She's the patroness of all types of household help and servants, cooks, people in the hospitality business. The Catholic depictions of Saint Martha generally show her with a strange lizard-like dinosaur or alligaor at her feet; sometimes it is depicted as a full fledged dragon.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Re: Prayer

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 am

Praying from your heart is all well and good and you should be doing so the whole way. I would make up a honey jar and put the both of you in it and make sure to have two Balm of Gilead buds in it to sooth your pain. Also take a look at Reconciliation and Return to Me products.
Turnsteel

Re: Prayer

Unread postby tag227 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 pm

I agree, I would do a honey jar spell, and combine that with St. Martha to push your love, as she hates when men are acting silly.

While many see St. Martha as "controlling" or dominating --- my personal experience, she likes to stomp out the stubborness. This has helped for both work situations for me in terms of getting interviews with this one man who kept avoiding me forever, and finally he was forced by all those around me to give me an interview. When he met me he was so happy and what was to have been a 15 min. interview turned out to be 2 hours. Needless to say she's great.

And as always I use for all these spells Cat's oils :) ---- SOOOOO good and soooo powerful!

Good luck my dear
tag227

St. Martha Novena Candle question?

Unread postby Venom818 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 am

:?:

So, my family is Cathlic and we have always prayed to god, and Saints to help us in time of need. Last tuesday I was told by my mom to pray to St Martha a Novena to help me in my marraige because my wife wants a devorce. My wife says she is unhappy, but doesn't know why exacly. I tried many times to fixed things myself and find out a reason. I respect her, love her, don't neglect and the only reason I can think of is all the stress that we are going through becauseI lost my job. Well the stress is effecting my marraige and our love for eachother. Now I am living at my Moms because my wife said she wants some space. So I am praying to St Martha to help us stay together and help our love, and marriage to get stronger so that the devorce she said she wants doesn't happen.

So I started the Novena last Tuesday, set up a small alter with a picture of St. Martha a green candle and a petition I wrote out, a picture of my wife and I, a picture of my wife and I facing eachother tied with red ribbon ( Helps to keep her from forgetting about me ), a bracelet she use to ware, and a glass of water with a little bit of holy water. I plan on also offering flowers next tuesday.

Now I am lighting the candle only on the Tuesdays of the Novena and after I am done praying I leave it on for a while as I think of my wife, and then turn it off before I go to sleep. I asked my mom if that was ok, and she said yes. My question is, should I light the candle on tuesday then leave it on untill it goes out then get a new candle the next tuesday? Or just turn it off once I am done with my praying?

dvice comments so on are welcomed. I like to hear what others do, and advice with what I am doing.
Venom818

Re: St. Martha Novena Candle question?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 am

i would light one candle every tuesday.

Here is an old print of Saint Martha not only taming, but riding on the Tarasque, the monster she subdued. It is described as having the face of a man and a spiny carapace. It is eating someone in this picture, and she is hitting it or shaming it with a cross, as a form of punishment, it would seem.

The Tarasque is seen as a symbol of the uncontrollable anger of some men, and Saint Martha dominates and subdues this beast and leads him by her garter, according to the stories told of her in Tarascon.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Santa Marta Spell

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello I have a few questions that maybe someone who is experienced with spell casting can help me with.

I burnt a candle dressed to Santa Marta to bring my boyfriend back who seemed to be drifting away. I noticed that as the candle burned the top of the glass encasement was black. Can anyone explain the black burn around the top of the glass? Does this mean that I need to repeat the spell or can it be attributed to the oils used to dress the candle.

Any input is greatly appreciated. I want this spell to work.
Hoodoo Girl

Re: Santa Marta Spell

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:01 pm

It's possible that the top of the glass turned black because of draft (causing the flame to flicker) or it's possible that the oils didn't burn clean. I'd burn another candle (in a different location if possible) for the same purpose and see if the same results occur. If it happens again, it's possible that someone is working against you or that things will get worse before they get better. Also, a reading regarding the candle results wouldn't hurt.

Candle signs are important, but a lot of the times there are physical reasons why the candle burned a bit funky. You can also read about how to read different candle signs yourself in this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Thank you Thelightfantastic. I am going to take your advice and try to burn the candle again in a different location and I will also try the reading divination. The only problem that I have is finding someone who is honest when doing the reading.

It is also interesting that you also mentioned that things can get worse before better..it still leaves hope.
Hoodoo Girl

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm

You're welcome, but remember, I said your candle burning black COULD mean that things will get worse before they better. Nothing is for sure. I think you'll have better luck with your second candle. Just remember not to worry about it too much and you'll be fine. Good luck.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Thelightfantastic, thank you!
Hoodoo Girl

Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Does anyone have any good spells utilizing Saint Martha for love and business?
Hoodoo Girl

Re: Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby tag227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Well there are many St. Martha novena prayers, and also non-novena prayers (prayers of one day rather than nine days).

Additionally, I would have to say, from personal experience, St. Martha rocks!

I used the Love me oil, Come to Me Oil and Fast Luck Oil from LM while burning a green St. Martha Vigil candle. It works, and I'm happy :)
tag227

Re: Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks Tag227!
Hoodoo Girl

Saint Martha

Unread postby csrs » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi,

I have a question though I have been continuosly reading the forums at LM and the question I have never seems to arise.

I have an altar in my bathroom for the white Saint Martha, offering her always flowers and a green candle and my petition under the candle and a picture just as well.

I always dress the candle up when I first go to light it with St. Martha oil, Domination oil, and Commanding oill. This of course is for my boyfriend that left me for someone else.

Do you think this is okay?

And what else can I offer her to make her happy and come through for me faster. I had been praying to her since we had the falling out the first time and then when things got back to normal I stopped praying, yet I kept my candle lit all the time and always had flowers for her.

The same week before we had our most recent issue some really pretty flowers that I had offered her died out pretty fast and it took me 2 days before changing them.

Any advice for this saint and for me. Thanks.
csrs

Re: Saint Martha

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:20 pm

For Saint Martha the dominator, you use a red candle dressed with St. Martha oil and offer her a bowl of water. You also would also need to burn the candle on Tuesdays, not everyday.
thelightfantastic

Re: Saint Martha

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 am

You can buy her candle already dressed, or buy the oil so that you can dress any red candle. As for burning the candle, you can choose to burn it starting on a Tuesday, or you could just do it on a Tuesday. Usually, I say her prayer and who it is for, but then I write her a small petition stating exactly what I want her to do such as "break up John for suzy" I keep it short and simple.

EDIT TO ADD...PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS THREAD which includes the actual prayer.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: St. Martha Novena Candle question?

Unread postby MiracleMaxxwell » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:30 pm

How have things worked out for you? Better I hope. I hope Saint Martha was able to come to your aide.
MiracleMaxxwell

Unread postby MiracleMaxxwell » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Saint Martha is known as the dominator. What you see at her feet is a dragon. She is called upon by many women for control and domination. I was taught she prefers women and can have a heavy hand with men but this is again just what I was taught. It can also take a few weeks to see anything with Saint Martha but she is wonderful.

Green candle
white cloth on altar
9 tuesdays light a candle just for her.
She also likes an offering before you start your work.

This prayer must be recited for nine consecutive Tuesdays, lighting a candle on each Tuesday.

Saint Martha,
I resort to thy aid and protection.
As proof of my affection and faith,
I offer thee this light,
which I shall burn every Tuesday.

Comfort me in all my difficulties
and through the great favors thou didst enjoy
when the Savior was lodged in thy house,
intercede for my family,
that we be provided for in our neccessities.
I ask of thee, Saint Martha,
to overcome all difficulties
as thou didst overcome the dragon
which thou hadst at thy feet.
In the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen

Some also recite the below after the prayer.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
MiracleMaxxwell

St. Martha For Men

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Martha the Dominator seems particularly helpful towards women while eager to dominate.

As a person who loves to collect magical knowledge, I'm curious: Has anyone used her for the reverse form of work? That is, does anyone have any experience with using her to gain dominating power over women?
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

My experience with Santa Marta Dominadora

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 pm

I need to share my experience with Santa Marta because i promised to her. I asked her to borrow me her sensuality, sexuality and be to sexy when i was with him, well , this happened,when i was with him in that moment i felt something wonderful in my body at the same time stranger , was her in my body and he told me that he felt my body and my sexuality different and he was crazy and asking for more and more sex. my body was like her snake and we enjoyed the best sex that ever have. Now the spell i do is this one ask her to borrow you all the everything mentioned above and promise to burn a candle anointed with bend over ,bewitching oil and pray to her, very simple but very effective. just try
theusurper

Unread postby k77084 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi All,
This is a silly question but if anyone would know the answer it would be here. I have read all the forum posts on St Martha and quite a bit on the web, my question is there 1 St Martha the dominator or 2. Depending on who you talk to or where you get your information one is black with snakes all around her like red candles and one is white with a snake at the bottom but likes green candles. Is this one person who is represented 2 different ways? Thanks!
~Kiana
k77084

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:33 am

Saint Martha the Dominator is the white woman with the dragon and is used for dominating.

Santa Marta Lubana La Dominadora is the black saint with the snakes.

Honestly I believe they are used for the same thing but I was told it simply has something to do with the religious background.

I use Santa Marta for my "men" issues. Both like green candles but sometime in matters of love I use red.
Hoodoo Girl

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 am

and believe me, she work, i have many expiriences with her, i've felt her body manifested in my body when i have sex with my bf, i just ask her to be with me and i pay her with white flowers and cornbread and of course her red or green candle.
theusurper

Unread postby springsilvermoon » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:52 am

What does Saint Martha prefer when it comes to offerings?
springsilvermoon

Unread postby Lulu » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:28 am

I heard red roses and a glass of water, please do correct me if I'm wrong.
Lulu

Unread postby k77084 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 am

Thank you all so much for the replies. That answered my questions. Thanks!
~Kiana :)
k77084

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 pm

yes , she like red roses but she love white flowers too. i make sweet cornbread with cinnamon, anise and spice cloves for her. You know that she has two appearances; Saint Martha the Dominator (Martha of Bethany); another name and appearance is Saint Martha Lubana, the African woman with the snake and the boy in her lap. she is very powerful
theusurper

Thank you, Saint Martha!

Unread postby luciana » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your help!
I'm so happy. After a along separation, got a sexy text from my love. This came after a 7 day prayer to Saint Martha. Thank you Saint Martha. This is just the beginning.
luciana

Re: Thank you, Saint Martha!

Unread postby Lulu » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:55 pm

THANKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU Santa Martha for helping me <3.
Lulu

Unread postby Apo » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Filomena Lubana is a spirit from the 21 division Dominican Vodou system. She is associated with the image of Saint Martha. But they can also be seen as two different entities on their own.

You can approach the Catholic Saint Martha or the Domincan Vodou spirit Filomena Lubana, because both deal in domination work, but they have different natures, the same way two firemen from the same station and the same district have the same uniform and both dedicate themselves to the same thing, but still are two different people.
Apo

Unread postby nknk » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Awsome!!!! Congrats to both. How did you pray? used oil, special prayer, self made prayer etc etc, please share :)
nknk

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Saint Martha is shown as a Caucasian woman with a torch and with a dragon at her feet. Is it Filomena Lubana who is depicted as a black woman with a snake?

Care to elaborate on what makes Saint Martha the Dominator and FIlomena Lubana different?

Is there a difference in the type of domination with which they assist?

This is a topic that I am not overly familiar with and would gladly like to learn more.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 am

Saint Martha the Dominator and FIlomena Lubana are different.

For me, Lubana works better with the attraction, lust, sensuality and sexuality aspects of domination. i had a good experience when she is manifested in my body. yesterday i had this experience, i offered her black coffee for monday and i was so busy that i forgot. i never drink coffee in the evening and suddenly i wanted to have coffee. immediately came to my mind that she wanted her coffee.

i can't explain what is the different between FIlomena Lubana and the Saint Martha the Dominator but i can feel it. i love her.
theusurper

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 am

To answer Ali's question a ways up the page -- i have never heard of Saint Martha the Dominator beng called upon or petioned to dominate women, only the opposite, to subdue angry or unfaithful men.

Then as for the Tarsque, the monster Saint Martha tamed: Was is a lizard? A dragon? An alligator? An armadillo? A man-monstrer?

Here is an old drawing of the Tarasque that was subdued by Saint Martha:

It seems to be eating a young woman or a girl-child.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby luciana » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:54 pm

I used Saint Martha oil 3 drops
follow me boy 3 drops
and domination oil drops

Saint Martha 7 day candle anointed with above oils
Name paper, written seven times with a command. I choose to burn the name paper with the candle flame on the first day.
luciana

Unread postby nknk » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks for sharing.
nknk

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:25 pm

I just received my St Martha candle and I'm waiting for the right moon phase. I think I'm going to put a picture under my candle too, but I like that you burned your petition too. Did you put the name and then crossed it with the command or did you write it out like a sentence 7 times?

I'm excited to do this candle. The label says to do the prayer in your own words, but there are prayers out there if you need assistance.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby nknk » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 pm

good luck with your prayer. My best wishes with you.....
nknk

Unread postby Lulu » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:13 am

is Saint Martha's color candle green or red? (Both colors have been mentioned in this thread.)
Lulu

Unread postby theusurper » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:15 am

i use both colors or either color. It depends on what you ask for.
theusurper

Re: St. Martha For Men

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 pm

I have been taught that St.Martha can be petitioned for help to dominate varied situations. She is not only worked with for domination of men by women (in a marriage and dealing with the issue of fidelity), but she does give women a lot of power.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 pm

I have a query to add to ConjureMan's...can St. Martha be petitioned for situations where one wants to gain the upper hand in a business negotiation? I understand she is the patroness of servants; I am curious to know if she would be willing to assist the "underdog" when she takes on the "fatcat."

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Yes she can. I have seen many people especially from the carribean with her statue secretly placed in their places of business to dominate their bosses or business situations. However I have mostly seen Santa Marta La Dominadora (the Black Saint with the snakes) used for this purposes
Hoodoo Girl

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Interesting. Thanks for the response. I do know, that Saint Martha is used in business. In fact, she's quite great for dominating a boss, or a business partner.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure