• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Working with Saint Rita

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Working With Saint Rita

Unread postby k77084 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 am

I see that they are a few posts on St. Rita but when I was reading her Bio on her life and serveral other forums, some seem to think that she does not like men. Would this be someone that any of you would petition to envoke justice on a man who is just mean and spiteful to woman. Thanks!
Kiana
k77084

Re: Can St. Rita be called upon against abusive men?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:18 pm

There are many saints that have come to be associated with particuarl gender stories. There are stories of how Saint Martha doesn't like men and that even if she does work with a man she won't dominate a woman for him. There are stories about how Saint Peter doesn't like women and won't work with them. These legends and tales vary according to regions.

According to what I know St. Rita helps out in abusive relationships and has a heavy hand against men who are abusive.

The best way to see if a saint is willing to work with you on any given situation is to approach them and ask or perform a divination.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby k77084 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Thank you so much for your reply conjure man! ~Kiana
k77084

Working with Saint Rita

Unread postby fauna » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

I’m humbly offering this spell in sincere appreciation to Saint Rita, and also to cat yronwode because I have learned so much from her web pages, from alt.lucky.w, from her book, and from the course. I’m ashamed that I’ve owed cat some course homework for far too long. I’m sorry and I promise to complete the homework before spring.

I’m also sorry this post is so long. I feel I should explain the circumstances behind this spell.

This morning my long-term lover and I got into a rather emotional argument after he misunderstood something harmless I said, and called me a bitch. We haven't been getting along lately anyway, but this was out of line. I took a long shower, had a cry, and asked St. Rita for help. Then I went in the bedroom, wound my St. Rita medal (which is on a silk ribbon) loosely around my wrist, and continued quietly asking her for help. I just moved from the South to the North, and it started snowing this morning. I watched it for a while, and I thought about the story of the rose blooming in the snow for Saint Rita. I’m calm. At that point, my lover came in and apologized for calling me that name, for hurting my feelings. I quietly said ok and he left the room. Once I came out of the bedroom, he still being all nice. I accept his offer to take a walk in the snow. I'm civil but I'm still upset, you know? Until today, the extent of my work with Saint Rita has been informal, just confiding in a dear friend, and receiving comfort. I’m not Catholic. In my experience, Saint Rita has a way of making men apologize quickly. I was hoping to ask for a little more. So from the time he said what he did, the idea of this spell started forming.

I took a white 6” candle, and wrote "Saint Rita please melt his cold heart" into it with a thorn (for love’s hurts and for St. Rita’s wound) from a rose he had bought me. I chose those words because he goes through periods of emotional distance and coldness. I dressed the candle with rose oil. I set the candle in a glass holder with a wide bowl-like base. Into the base I put some of his hairs, some snow from the balcony, two rose petals from that same rose, and drizzled honey in a circle over it. I feel like the honey isn't just a sweetener, but also connected to her. It's said that when she was an infant, white bees would swarm around her, entering in and out of her mouth, but they did not hurt her. After her death, white bees have been seen at her monastery. So the idea is that, as the candle burns, the snow melts as I want his heart to melt. And the honey will make him sweeter. And Saint Rita is awesome.

I lit the candle and set it on the counter near the goober sitting on the couch who called me a bad name. I silently asked Rita for her help. I promised her I would make a shrine to her, and buy a little statue of her, and light candles for her, and give her roses. Then I felt like going out to the balcony for a smoke. I open the balcony door, I’m standing in the doorway, it’s snowing pretty hard, and I swear to God this is true, a DOVE suddenly landed on the balcony railing like 2 feet away from me. We just look at each other and I’m feeling rather indescribable. I’ve never experienced such an immediate and profound sign after a work. You see, I love birds dearly; they’re messengers. This is the first dove I’ve seen since moving here. I slowly back away to shut the door and he/she flies off. I ask St. Frances to protect the dove in this weather. I thank St. Rita. I thank the Creator. I collect the snow from the railing where he/she perched and bottle it… I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it yet.

At this very second, the candle is now half done. The flame is burning very true and strong, no flickering at all. I’m so thankful to Saint Rita. I hope to find a statue of her soon.
fauna

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:21 pm

I agree with ConjureMan, approach Saint Rita and ask for her help. Read about Saint Rita here...http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Saint_Rita. You will find in the forum that Saint Martha has helped in cases where men were misbehaving as well. Read about Saint Martha here here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... int_Martha You will find additional information by doing a forum search... Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: St. Rita candle spell after a quarrel

Unread postby ningyou » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Thank you for sharing this. :)
ningyou

Unread postby fauna » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 pm

So far so good. The next day we had a long talk... he said he had a bad dream the night before (the same night, after the spell) where I was upset with him and something hurt him. He wouldn't go into detail. I found a statue I like... it's not fancy but I'm going to fix her up nice.

For the past month, I've also been gathering herbs for another honey jar spell (had a nice one but disposed of it after we separated a few years ago). I can't wait to see how it all works out.
fauna

Unread postby Maljen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:56 am

That's truly a beautiful story and spell. Thank you so much for sharing!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:36 pm

I’m ashamed that I’ve owed cat some course homework for far too long. I’m sorry and I promise to complete the homework before spring.

I'll be looking forward to receiving it! My records show that you took the course in 2003, turned in the first two pieces of homework, and then gave up on it. I would be very pleased to see you complete the program and graduate after all this time. :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby fauna » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Yep... and I'm so ashamed of myself for letting you down. I broke an agreement. It was disrespectful to you and I'm so sorry. I experienced a serious crisis of faith and self-confidence due to a very toxic family situation; I turned away from God, kind Spirits, spellwork, and even stopped painting (one of His gifts to me) and didn't get on steady ground again until around a year ago. Then I read your books again, Mickaharic's books again, and worked on spells until I was sure I was truly back on track and focused. I should've at least let you know, instead of avoiding everything.
fauna

Saint Rita Candle & Supplies?

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Do you have or will offer a Saint Rita Candle, oil, powder, incense? I couldnt find any on the site so I thought I would ask.

Thanks so much!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Re: Saint Rita Candle & Supplies?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Sorry, we do not offer a Saint Rita candle or other supplies -- not enough requests...
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Saint Rita Candle & Supplies?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 am

You could work with All Saints products.

Look under the oils, or powders.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Thank you Saint Rita, Saint Joseph and Saint Mark!

Unread postby wolfmoon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 pm

I wish to thank Saint Rita -the saint for impossible cases, Saint Joseph-who is my patron saint and Saint Mark the Evangelist patron saint of lawyers and notaries for the successful out come of my court case!

I did a freezer spell against the opposition along with a confusion spell.
In addition I prayed to the Saints above for the month leading up to the court date, along with leaving offerings for them.
Prior to court I anointed my person with Victory, Court Case, Power and Influence oil.

The opposition never filed a response to my Motion and barely said a word today in front of the judge but agreed to my dismissal with prejudiced!! :o The case was less than 10 min.!!!

Thank you, Thank you and thank you!!!!
wolfmoon

Re: Thank you Saint Rita, Saint Joseph and Saint Mark!

Unread postby lita328 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 pm

That is wonderful wolfmoon. Congratulations!
lita328

Re: Working with Saint Rita

Unread postby psychic kitty » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 am

Glad to find this thread. When i was looking for patron saints for tenants/renters (none that I could find, alas :( ) I checked on saints for desperate need. Of course Jude is the man :D but St. Rita was also listed. I read about her and liked what I learned, I am very comfortable with nuns---had cousins who were in orders and am friends with sisters now. I went to run errands, was feeling lost and frustrated. As I happened past a local church (not my usual one), what do I see but a statue of St. Rita in the side courtyard---I'd never approached the church from that direction before! So I spoke to her honestly, said I'd be talking more later. I figured it might be a sign...Last night I consecrated a blue candle to her (for peaceful resolution to my needs), put a picture on it I'd printed off the computer and made an offering of roses, red and white flowers (I felt drawn to them) and some fresh figs I'd been drying out (read about her and figs somewhere). I spoke with her at length and asked for her help. The candle is burning very brightly on my personal space altar ( in my bedroom, where I work with Dymphna and Jophiel---and yes I asked if she was OK with sharing). So we'll see. She's a very interesting person. Anyone else had results with her?
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...
psychic kitty

Unread postby julyp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 am

hi all. i have prayed to St. Rita, St. Marcus of lawyers, and St. Martha last year, a very big request, and they aided and granted it to me. I haven't worked with them again until now, however the whole year since i have been carrying the original petition in my purse, as a reminder to myself for what they helped me with, and as an honor and thanks to them. I petitioned them seriously this past weekend for the first time, on a friday and saturday morning and they brought instant results by saturday noon time. Very quick work. I find they're sympathetic to my cause of child custody and my past abusive ex who is after the child with a vengeance. Since this weekend I have been praying to them constantly, saying novenas. An unusual light grey almost blue type of bird appeared in the yard and looked into the room at me as I was working on the court case. It was a comforting sight. Some weeks before on a walk in the summer a leaf fell and floated right at me as I was walking in my same pace and landed on my head, i've kept the leaf. i wasn't raised or taught conjure, i was raised catholic, but am ongoing researching and learning all the time. despite this i know the spirits are hearing me with an open heart. i am grateful for their help. i feel the strength of st martha and she is a mighty force that takes a devotion and "harnessing" for lack of a better word, commitment. St Rita is very good to me and easier to work with, when I had the impossible case over the weekend she really came through almost immediately. St. Marcus is helping, but for me he's quiet. I think he trusts I know what I'm doing in my cause? and gives me perseverance and bravery to face other lawyers, judges etc.
julyp

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:49 am

I have been drawn to St Rita as well just in the past 24 hrs. I am looking to her now to stop the game playing and emotional abuse from my estranged husband. I read that she is also like St Martha do not like Men/Husbands/Partners that are Dishonest,Disrespectful,Abusive,Irresponsible and Adulterers.
Does she work hand and hand with St Jude ? both are Saints of desperate and impossible cases?

I would love to find a St Rita section of candles and oils as well.
greeneyes2

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Is All Saints Oil good enough for St Rita?? I am being nudged by spirit all afternoon to take part All Saints and add a few more things to dress a Candle and area for Her.. I know for sure this is all that is associated with her: Bee's,Honey,Fig,Fragrant Flowers- Roses-Pink and Red,White and Grapevine
Now I need to get a photo of her for sure.

Would St. Rita be a Blessed White candle?
greeneyes2

Unread postby whistler » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:03 pm

I'd trust the nudging. I've been using All Saints oil on white candles for St. Rita and so far she has been happy with them.
whistler

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Today , I got a sign from St Rita.. I have been talking with St Jude over the weekend (Sunday)and asked for him to intercede on my behalf since he is of the most Holy Apostle and The Patron Saint of most Impossible hopeless and difficult cases that if it would be too much to ask to bring St Rita into my life as well to assist me in my case. Even though it may be improper to ask and forgive me if it is so.

Today after the most stressful day ever at work I came home to check the mail and around my grass by the mailbox there were loads of bees flying and gathering nectar from these little white and yellow flowers that are sprouting up. BEES.. St Rita is Here and coming in loud and clear!!!

This evening I went to visit with my family and spiritual adviser who is a Deacon of the Catholic Church.. I explained to him everything about my Novena and he said ..with St Jude when you asked for St Rita since she was in your heart and mind St Jude would say there is no reason to ask me to go get her for you..Here She Is ....She is already here for you too!! Huge lump in my throat and fighting tears.. I said your right..He stated that the Saints know what is best for us and will bring us who,which and what we need.

Thank You St Rita.. You are a wonderful and powerful Saint..I am so blessed to know that you are here working on my behalf.
I will spend the rest of the week working to prepare you a special place in my home.
greeneyes2

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Hello, Greneyes2,
That's great!
Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Thank You St.Rita & St.Michael

Unread postby raysweet » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi all!!! I just learned about St.Rita last night less than 24 hours ago. I petitioned her and St.Michael for a crucial situation that was happening. I prayed to them both and less than 24 hours the situation was removed. I've never seen saints work this fast and they did it! It was a bad situation but like I said they removed it before it got worse!

Thank you sooooo much St.Rita and St.Michael i truly appreciate it. A weight has definitely been lifted off my shoulders. :D
raysweet

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Raysweet... St Rita is amazing...

I encourage everyone to learn more about this saint!!!
greeneyes2

Unread postby Destiny » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:58 am

My niece was burned on her hands from touching a hot radiator and her hands blistered up badly. Can any one tell me what saint would be good to help her heal?
Destiny

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:05 am

Destiny wrote:My niece was burned on her hands from touching a hot radiator and her hands blistered up badly. Can any one tell me what saint would be good to help her heal?

From what I know about St Rita.. she works miracles on healing wounds..you are on the right track with St Rita.
I would suggest starting a Novena today.

I am sure the experts will jump in as well.
greeneyes2

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 am

I would like to add a suggestion for any one working with St Rita...

I am finding that she loves Romantic Ballads in Italian or Spanish.

This morning I found 3 perfect blooms on my walkway rose bush.
greeneyes2

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Destiny,
First and foremost, please take your niece to a physician. They can work wonders with burns. And, besides, burns are susceptible to infections (and you have to do everything in your power to prevent that. Infections in burns can have devastating results0
Along with greeneyes2 suggestion of working with St Rita, you may also want to try this great man. Some of my close friends (who are root workers) swear by him:
www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
Also, try a healing candle: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
I hope this helps and wishing your niece a fast, speedy recovery (without scars).
Take care of yourself and your precious niece
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby raysweet » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Thank you St.Rita once again! :) She really is a good saint to work with especially in love matters even without the candles
raysweet

Unread postby naija4life+ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:01 am

I have a picture of St.Rita on my altar,though l have never petitioned her before,today l decided to attend morning Mass,since l have not attended any for some months now.At the end of the Mass,3 visiting Priests told us that they came to the Parish to establish St.Rita's society,they even told us that she is the Saint of the impossible.Is this a sign for me to petition Saint Rita?
naija4life+

Unread postby natstein » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Hello Naija4life,

I don't work wiht saints much but it certainly seems to me like a sign that this saint is willing to work with you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby naija4life+ » Thu May 22, 2014 8:24 am

Today,May 22nd is the feat day of ST Rita of Cascia the saint of the impossible.She is a worker of miracles and a helper in hopeless situations.This is a very powerful prayer that can be used to petition her

*O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, whose pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, who for thy lavishness in granting favors hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible; St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus that thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest, on account of which all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort; be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant; be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus, we pray: (here mention your request).
Obtain for us our request
By the singular merits of thy childhood,
By thy perfect union with the Divine Will,
By thy heroic sufferings during thy married life,
By the consolation thou didst experience at the conversion of thy husband,
By the sacrifice of thy children rather than see them grievously offend God,
By thy miraculous entrance into the convent,
By thy severe penances and thrice daily bloody scourgings,
By the suffering caused by the wound thou didst receive from the thorn of thy Crucified Savior,
By the divine love which consumed thy heart,
By that remarkable devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, on which alone thou didst exist for 4 years,
By the happiness with which thou didst part from thy trials to join thy Divine Spouse,
By the perfect example thou gavest to people of every state of life.
Pray for us, 0 holy St. Rita,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray: O God, Who in Thine infinite tenderness hast vouchsafed to regard the prayer of Thy servant, Blessed Rita, and dost grant to her supplication that which is impossible to human foresight, skill and efforts, in reward of her compassionate love and firm reliance on Thy promise, have pity on our adversity and succor us in our calamities, that the unbeliever may know Thou art the recompense of the humble, the defense of the helpless, and the strength of those who trust in Thee, through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen
naija4life+

Unread postby kayura1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:00 am

I just want to say a massive THANK YOU to Saint Rita. I asked for her help with reconciliation between my boyfriend and I she brought him back quicker than grease lightning :D
This was my first time petitioning her and although I had some really low periods and let doubt creep in she still came through for me.
If anyone is interested this is the prayer I used:

NOVENA TO ST. RITA

O holy protectress of those who art in greatest need, thou who shineth as a star of hope in the midst of darkness, blessed Saint Rita, bright mirror of God's grace, in patience and fortitude thou art a model of all the states in life. I unite my will with the will of God through the merits of my Savior Jesus Christ, and in particular through his patient wearing of the crown of thorns, which with TENDER devotion thou didst daily contemplate. Through the merits of the holy Virgin Mary and thine own graces and virtues, I ask thee to obtain my earnest petition, provided it be for the greater glory of God and my own sanctification. Guide and purify my intention, O holy protectress and advocate, so that I may obtain the pardon of all my sins and the grace to persevere daily, as thou didst in walking with courage, generosity, and fidelity down the path of life. [Mention your request.]

Saint Rita, advocate of the impossible, pray for us.
Saint Rita, advocate of the helpless, pray for us.

Pray 3 times: 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, and 1 Glory Be

Once again THANK YOU Saint Rita
kayura1

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure