Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Santisima Muerte / Santa Muerte / Holy Death

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 11, 2012 8:41 am

I have respectfully and slowly started to work with Santisima Muerte. I have wanted to for quite sometime but would not do it until I felt it was proper for me to do so. After talking to Lou Florez over the weekend and hearing his replies to my friend Claudia, I was certain. Then, dedicating even a tiny bit of time to crafting a sugar skull for her...it washed over me. Since then (only one week, folks...not even!) I have been given signs and even gifts that clearly came from Santisima Muerte. I am going slow, being very respectful, and taking the relationship very seriously, giving it the respect it deserves. I am surprised that the communication has been quick to appear and has been pretty continuous. I thought of her, bought her a small sugar skull of tequila for her altar space...walking home got a very obvious "gift" from her. I am excited to continue the relationship. I thank you Lou! Well done, sir.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri May 11, 2012 9:42 am

I started to work with Santisima Muerte,too and i have many sings that she like work with me. Last night i was supposed to burn a candle at 12 midnigh and i fall asleep and what happened i woke up at 12:30 because i smelled to cigarrate, no doubt she awoke me. Thank you to Lou FLorez, too, he was my teacher. And like Joseph i want to continue the relationship with her. Thank you, Lou

PlagueJester

Statue of Holy Death (Santisima Muerte, San La Muerte)

Unread post by PlagueJester » Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

I'm looking for a statue of San la Muerte -- not to be confused with Santisima Muerte. A while back when I posted I was told that there are statues of him available, but I can't seem to find any in the catalogue. Only statues of Santisima Muerte. Could someone direct me to the link in the store to view the statues of SLM so that I could choose one, please?

PJ

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 am

I have a quick question; On the bottom of the resin statues of Santisima Muerte that are sold at Lucky Mojo there are beans, pyrite, foil, paper rose, etc, plus a charm. For this charm I have seen, and understand the idea behind it: the cross, the owl, the four leaf clover, etc. I was wondering about the charm that seems to be a man bent slightly, hands in front of him as if praying, with a sack of some sort (or hunched back) on his back. Would anyone kindly share any information on this charm that you happen to have? If it is just a "praying man" charm I am good with that, but thought I would ask the forum before I assumed anything. Thank you all.
Hey Joseph! What you describe sounds like a milagro or charm of el jorobado de la suerte, or the lucky hunchback. This figure is believed to be lucky, bringing good fortune and money to a person's life. Other Jorobado products exist in the Mexican folk-magic tradition, but we'll stick to discussing Lucky Mojo products. ;)

Belief in the lucky hunchback is common among the folk traditions of Romance-language speakers. For example, on the Italian cimaruta charm, you sometimes find il gobbo (the hunchback). Similarly, there is the French superstition that touching the hump of un bossu (a hunchback) will bring luck.

Tristan

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Statue of Holy Death (Santisima Muerte, San La Muerte)

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 16, 2012 3:28 am

Hi there:

Here is the link to all the statues at Lucky Mojo: look under Catholic Statuary for all of the Muerte statues:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 16, 2012 8:40 am

PlagueJester: I have not seen the San la Muerte statuary at the shop or in the catalog. Perhaps someone from the shop will see this and comment.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 16, 2012 10:39 am

Plaguejester / Kyle --

As i understand it, you want the male figure with the scythe, not the female with the globe. In 2011 we stocked a number of these in the shop -- and i recall posting to you about these statues in January, 2012 right here in the Forum. Here is our original discussion:

santisima-muerte-novena-candle-question ... 17817.html

These statues sold very quickly. We may still have a couple of them in the 8 inch size, but during our annual Workshop Weekend on May 5th - 6th, we held a Santa Muerte / Holy Death / Day of the Dead Workshop led by Lou Florez of AIRR, and all of the Death statues of both genders sold rapidly and the ones you want may have sold out completely.

Statuary is often produced in limited runs and thus is the most fluctuating of our supplies. Statuary items in stock one month may not be in stock the next month and we may not ever see them again. We have dozens of statues in the shop that are not in the online catalogue because their availability in limited quantities makes photographing and uploading them wasteful of our time resources.

The only way to find if we have a limited-quantity statue in stock is to call the shop, Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time and ask for Robin Petersen, the shop manager. She is the ONLY one who will be able to help you, as she stocks the statuary department. The number to call is 707887-1521.

Remember, when it comes to statuary, "if you snooze, you lose." That's just how it is, given the nature of the supply-lines in that department of the occult-shop world.

Call Robin and see if she still has any in stock. If not, you've learned that between January and May, they all went into the hands of practitioners who saw your post here in the Forum and did call the shop. :-)

Good luck.

OIL-CAT-MUER
Santisima Muerte (Holy Death) Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

PlagueJester

Unread post by PlagueJester » Wed May 16, 2012 11:01 am

Thank you guys so much!

And yes ma'am, you did reply to me in the forum a while ago :) Some stuff happened on my end and I wasn't able to get the merchandise I had put in my cart :( But now things are looking even better than before, and I'm looking forward to getting the stuff that I need.

A thousand thanks for your reply, I'm gonna call right now!

Update: No SLM statues :(

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you, Santisima Muerte

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 am

http://www.carolinedyechapel.org/chapel ... -51-PM.jpg

For the past ten days, this little sugar skull, dedicated to Santisima Muerte, has carried the prayer, "Bring me the names of my ancestors."

Today I received a letter from a lady who dated my long-lost father in the 1940's!

A thousand thanks!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 am

Miss Michaele: I love this! I have been finding her communication swift and bountiful as well.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 17, 2012 10:27 am

Tristan: LOVE YOU for this. That is exactly what it is! Thank you so much for all of that great information. Much appreciated.
Joseph Magnuson

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello, this might be a strange but a while ago I offered Santisima Muerte a chocolate. Of course it got stale and I replaced it with a fresh piece. I set the old piece on the counter and before I knew it my 3 year old ate it! I was about to dispose of it ritually but my son ate it before I got the chance. I'm uneasy and afraid of consequences. Does anyone know what to do in this situation

ckolb

Unread post by ckolb » Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 am

I couldn't remember where this question was.
I wasn't going to answer, because it's not my specialty and it's been a couple days so there is probbly some resolution, but since no one else answered...

If you are really concerned you could get a divination by someone who works with her and knows her; that will give you a legit definite answer.

Personally, I think it would probably be okay (it's situational of course) and I would pray, explain what happened, maybe offer her two pieces as replacement and, ...most importantly... move my Santa Muerte altar to where my 3 year old couldn't get to it.

I keep my ancestor altar up high in the living room where my kids can't reach and my working altar (which includes my saints) in my office where they don't go.
“Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” -Ben Hecht

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat May 19, 2012 12:51 pm

I had done exactly as you advised. I prayed and offered chocolate in addition to the one I had replaced. I did a pendulum divination and everything is ok. I didn't receive any indication that she was bothered by it but nevertheless I was concerned. I keep my altar on a high shelf in my kitchen. It's one of the only places in my house I have. The only reason my son got the chocolate was because I set it down on the counter to get ready to go outside and bury it. Thank you for your response

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Mon May 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi there

Can someone please advise

I was thinking about working with Santisima Muerte last night, so as I was laying in bed I prayed to God then I spoke to her.
I explained that I wanted to ask her to work with me and I recited a few things and told her of my situation and what I wanted her to help me with. As I was speaking to her, my whole body felt thick and tingly, quite an unusual feeling. It was like a 'blanket' feeling came over me.

Obviously I had no candles on as I was in bed. I did make a promise (which I will keep) if she could help me I would give her flowers, brown sugar, chocolate etc.

I fell asleep shortly after.

I had a dream and I dreamt of her. I don't want to go into detail, but the message was she knew what spells I had cast in the past. This could be just coincidence though.

Now, the thick tingly feeling I had didn't alarm me, but is this a sign that she was listening to me? What should I do?

I would really like to know has she listened to me, is she working with me? x

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue May 22, 2012 1:28 pm

If you're unsure about a feeling or a sign, you can always do a quick divination to determine if what you felt or dreamed of is in relation to the issue. I would simply ask "Was Santa Muerte attempting to communicate with me through my dreams" or "Is Santa Muerte willing to work with me on this specific issue?"

If divination tells you to proceed, create an altar to Santa Muerte and start building a relationship with her before asking her to help you. Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Wed May 23, 2012 9:22 am

Thank you for your reply.

How do I do a divination to see if she wants to work with me.?

And how would I 'Know" she wants to work with me.?

The feeling I had the other night was like I was being consumed by a very strong energy.

Would really like to start working with her :D

Also which prayer can I use for love for a particular person, and is it a problem if I don't have a picture of this person? I have name, date of birth and some hair.

Thanks.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed May 23, 2012 9:26 pm

AKissForMe, I've answered you in a PM.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 pm

In a tarot reading, the Death card seldom means the death of a person. It usually means the death of an old way or releasing that which is no longer needed or wanted. Although Santisima Muerte is petitioned by those who face physical death, many of her devotees are seeking to change their lives for the better by ridding themselves of poverty and disease. It is necessary to release some things to clear the way for better things to appear.

At first, I did not understand why people pray to Santa Muerte, but it makes sense now.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Thank you Santa Muerte for making the impossible possible. Thank you for the patience you have shown me and the guidance you gave me. I humbly thank you for your intercession.

babygirl

Holy Death

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

I have read allot about this saint, and I just need some information on exactly what I need to purchase. There are many different candles, but they seem to all be used for the same purpose. I also read that there is a prayer you say while you are putting the string around the statue, then you say prayers each day. Do you say the prayer for the string and the first day prayer on the same day? If there is anyone that knows what I need to order, and how I need to work this, please instruct me on what to do. Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Holy Death

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 pm

I think that is one way of working with Holy death. I would check out lucky mojo's page on holy death and follow those directions

http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

If not you can get some magical coaching working with Santisma Muerte. She is a demanding saint one that you need to be knowledgeable working with. So perhaps you want to get some magical coaching from someone from AIRR. I think Lou Florez works with holy death and you may want to contact him for help

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Lou_Florez
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

babygirl

Re: Holy Death

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:40 am

I have read that several times, but what I am asking is what is the difference in the colors of the statues and candles? When I say the string prayer do I say it on the same day as I start the day 1 prayer on a Sunday? I will do the string prayer, then follow it immediately with day 1 prayer? When I light the candles is there a certain color I need to use or a certain kind of candle?

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:52 am

Many people have said that she may not want to work with certain people. Before I make a ton of purchases and start this work, what can I do to see if she will want to work with me?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:37 am

You can do divination or have it done for you. Look for signs and pay attention to dreams. You do not need to make "a ton of purchases." Start small, maybe a bottle of oil and some incense, then if she wants to work with you, you can add to your supplies as you go.

As with every other spiritual practice, many people want to take their own perceptions, beliefs, and experiences and apply them universally. For example, if a person thinks it is wrong to drink alcohol, he or she may want to restrict others from doing so also.

Death is the one thing we all have to face. Santa Muerte works with all types of people, especially those that are on the fringes of "respectable" society. She reminds us that our time on earth is limited, so we can remember that each day is a gift from God.

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

How would you suggest I do a Divination with SM? She seems to be different and expects much more. I want to be sure I am asking her correctly and getting the signs so I know if she is willing to work with me or not.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Signs are very individual. I got a sign from her when I was shopping and saw (and purchased) a bottle of tequila (a brand I had never seen or heard of before) with Day of Dead drawings on it. Many signs are subtle; you need to pay attention.

Divination can be done with tarot or oracle cards, bibliomancy, or any other method in which you are skilled. You can also consult a member of AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Which color candle you use depends on your intention. Her statues also come in a variety of colors. I'll PM you a link to a Wikipedia article which explains the color meanings, among other aspects of Santa Muerte.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:32 am

I made some changes to the prayer to Santa Muerte that ShadoWalker posted to make it easier to read and use. The original prayer was probably in Spanish; I have tried to make it more accessible to English speakers.

LORD, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I ask your permission to invoke the Holy Death, your White Daughter. Santisima Muerte, I humbly ask that you break and destroy all spells and darkness that present themselves before me, my home, and my path. Please relieve me of all envy, poverty, hate, and unemployment, and I ask that you grant me ______. Enlighten my home and my work with your holy presence, and fill me and my loved ones with love, health, prosperity, and wellbeing. Blessed and praised be your charity, Holy Death. LORD, I give you thanks because I see your charity through the tests which are perfecting my spirit, and through these tests I will have your holy blessings. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. AMEN

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 am

In church today we sang the old hymn "All Creatures of Our God and King" with words by St. Francis of Assisi. One verse seemed pertinent to this topic:

And thou, most kind and gentle death,
waiting to hush our latest breath . . .
Thou leadest home the child of God,
and Christ our Lord the way hath trod.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:52 am

Just wanted to add that she is very evident here in southern California. yesterday I was in downtown Los Angeles, on my way to an event. i stopped into a shop. There was a small shrine to Santisma Muerte set up and patrons were invited to enter and submit their petitions or to pray. There were offerings and candles everywhere and I looked at it with fascination. The owner suggested I go in to say hello to the saint; I declined politely, saying I would respect her from a distance (for now). I got the feeling she is very powerful indeed, but don't think I should be working with her on my petitions. The vibe I got from the shrine was one of mutual acknowledgement and I'll leave it at that. I've worked with some darker goddesses back in the day (like Kali, Pele, Hecate and others) and know to trust my instinct. But the devotion shown to her in this tiny shrine was just amazing. A formidable saint to be sure!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

Thank you for sharing that with us!
Joseph Magnuson

Retiz2117
Newly Registered

Unread post by Retiz2117 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 pm

I'm trying to do a love spell on a lost love that seperated from me he's in Mexico now....but I can't collect his semen I'm not near him. So what can I do as a substitute?

GamblingGirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by GamblingGirl » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 pm

I have never worked with the holy death but thinking about it my boyfriend broke up with me and I want to bring him back I have worked with saint Martha and ven a mi candle And also the intranquil spirit all these candles are burning but very very slow and someone told
Me when they burn slow its a chance of it not working that's why I was thinking of working with the holy death but have a few questions do I need to build an alter? Or can I just buy the holy death red glass candle and do the nine day prayer? I will not be able to get his semen so is it still possible? Also if she brings my lover back will she take something away from
Me? I've heard that and it makes me skeptical on working with her. Someone pls give me some clarity into this.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 pm

If you work with Santa Muerte, you should set up some type of altar. It does not have to be elaborate; a table or dresser top will do. Common offerings to her are cigarettes, tequila, chocolate, fruit, and flowers.

However, if you are "skeptical," get a reading done to see if Holy Death is willing to work with you and if your ex-boyfriend is worth the time, trouble, and money to try to get him back. Since your petitions to St. Martha and the Intranquil Spirit have so far been unsuccessful, it might be time to do a Cut and Clear and move on.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 am

Hi out there, I used santisima muerte a long time ago for love matters & she always answered.
My ? Is, can I use her 4 other matters, other than love, the white or black candle.
I kn there r other candles & saints 4 other matters, but I kn she is very very powerful & would like 2 use her. I can't remember if I hav used her 4 other matters before, it's been sometime, never thought I would need her help again!!

Hope 2 hear from someone out there.
Thank u so much!
Mag.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:11 pm

I wouldn't "use" Santa Muerte she doesn't like that. But if you ask her for help in a positive situations you need the white candle. For negative, black. I have asked for her assistance in love matters and I burned a red candle but she comes to me in visions dressed in all different colors. I actually developed a relationship with her. If you ask for her assistance that frequently you should also.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 pm

White, red, and black are the traditional colors for Santisima Muerte, but now there are images of her in other colors. Some make clothing for their statues also.

She is petitioned for many situations, such as money, jobs, protection, and health. You will start to see signs if she is open to working with you.

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Mama Micki wrote:In church today we sang the old hymn "All Creatures of Our God and King" with words by St. Francis of Assisi. One verse seemed pertinent to this topic:

And thou, most kind and gentle death,
waiting to hush our latest breath . . .
Thou leadest home the child of God,
and Christ our Lord the way hath trod.
I love this Mama Micki - thanks so much for sharing it :)
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:46 am

Hi, I worked with her along time ago. On Monday night I lite a small candle & talked 2 her.
I asked her if she was willing 2 work with me, tat it has been so long ago tat I used her, put tat If I had ever offended her in any tat I was sorry.
I told her my problem & asked if she could help me. I never felt anything & no signs, nothing nagative.
I did ask the tarot cards & #8 the chariot came up. I took this as a yes.
I lite my 1st candle last night (Tuesday) midnight.
I made her a small promise I know i can keep.
I guess as long as I keep my promise things will b ok.
A lady were I went 4 a reading, said 2 me tat she doesn't use her, tat she respects her but will not touch her. Tat bothered me some what.
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:55 am

I have her in 1 of my bedrms, can I still burn my other jesus candle in another room. The kitchen?
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:26 am

Mag, another person's spiritual practices are his/her choice. You are also free to choose whether or not to work with Holy Death.

Most people would say that you should not make Santa Muerte share an altar with other saints, but Jesus in the Christian faith is the Son of God or God the Son. However, Jesus deserves his own altar, so if you have space, you should create one. It doesn't have to be elaborate.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank u so much Mama Micki!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

puglet

Unread post by puglet » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 am

I had been working with La Santisima Muerte for awhile a little over a year ago. She definitely took me under her wing. I originally needed help with a love situation, but after awhile it was almost like she didn't want me with the person I was asking for help with so I stopped using her for love. I then began using her for protection which she helped me with A LOT, but again the effects started waning after awhile even though I did everything I thought that she would like. I always offered the best offerings I could think of and afford...

I tried working with her again, but the effects weren't as profound as they were before...would these be signs that she doesn't want to work with me any longer?

Also, should I not work with her for anything else besides love? I was wondering if she may have stopped helping because I started only working with her and asked her for help with everything...not just love...

Any help would be lovely! Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Santa Muerte is petitioned for many things. I started working with her because of health and financial issues. Many people also petition her for protection. You can always get a reading to see if you should petition her again or choose another path.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 am

Can u talk 2 her at anytime, I mean ask her if she will work with u, or is it only at midnight Tuesday's?
Thank u!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 am

Mag, I don't know who told you that you can only work with Santa Muerte at midnight on Tuesdays, but that is totally false.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi Mama & thanks, the 1st. Time tat I worked with her was about 20 yrs. ago, the lady told me 2 do it on a Tuesday midnight. She never told me tat, tat was the only time, but I read it again some where on line about 12 midnight. I was just wondering, because I have used her since, but tat 2 has been some time.
I started using her again. I did talk 2 her last Monday evening, told her my problem & asked if she would help me. I feel tat she was & is willing 2 help me, I did light my first candle on tuesday midnight & keeping my promise.
I just want 2 check in with her 2 c if am right. I spoke 2 her this morning, so it's safe 2 say tat I can go 2 her at any time?
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Well, people die every day, at every time of day, so I would say she is present 24/7.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Well put Mama! thanks!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi out there, I hav a ?.
I have sat up a small alter in 1 of my bed rm's 4 Santa, I burn a small candle at times in there 4 her,
But her 7 day candle, I burn in 1 of my bath rm's. is tat ok or do I need 2 burn it in there on her alter?
It's a very small alter, her pic, candy, vase w red rose, sm shot of Volka & every other day or so a small candle.

Thanks so much!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 am

I offer her tequila; seems more appropriate than vodka.

MidsouthGuy

Unread post by MidsouthGuy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:14 pm

I don't understand why people are talking about Santisima Muerte like she is some kind of angry wrathful spirit. She has always been a loving protector and provider to me. Treat her with respect and love and she will do the same to you. Just don't act like she's an attack dog or a genii in a bottle.

In my experience, most spirits of death aren't to be taken lightly, but nor are they unapproachable and irritable. They are usually cold, indifferent (or nonpersonally affectionate), and implacable, much like death itself.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 pm

It's funny tat u should post tat, Midsouthguy. I have been using her 4 the last 3 weeks, & she is great.
She told me tat she needed 2 c some discipline from me before she would help me & I feel am there now.
I can c & feel tat she is helping me now. Nothing elaborate, but still good help & good feeling. I enjoy talking 2 her & doin 4 her.
Anyway, ur words r right & great, thanks!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

I need some advice in this situation, every tuesday i bring some red carnation to Santisima Muerte and some white flowers for Saint Martha, well last tuesday i was short of money and i got some white flowers and split to both and i told them that i was short of money and i had to split the flowers. Wednesday morning when i went to pray i found that the flowers for Santisima Muerte was dryied and the water was evaporated and the flowers for Saint Martha still alive. It could happen?

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi theusurper, I wil share wat I hav learn, 1 st, jut in case, don't hav her with any1 else, in same rm.
Second, I do burn my Jesus candle in another rm., & her in 1 of mine other bed rms.

I don't tell her anything about any other saint, I learned 2 respect her & give her mine all when it's time 2 talk or do 4 her. I don't do much, I put a pretty silk rose, a small vase I bought at a garage sale, I put a pice of candy kiss, 1 wrap & 1 open, they r still good at 2 weeks, sm shot glass of water tat I check & refill every 2 or 3 days. When I start with her I made her a small promise I knew I could keep & since then I just add or change things around. After a week or so she saw tat I was discipline & sincere, she began 2 help me, but I think she could feel mine sincerity.

Apologize 2 her, believe in her, trust her, talk 2 her, tell her how u feel, but most of all tell her how sorry u r & tat u will show her how true u r. When she sees, am sure she will help u, just show her.

u don't hav 2 hav money, Sm & simple stuff r great too. Just keep ur promises!!

I have learn a lot by just relaxing, thinking of her, saying hi, talking 2 her, thanking her & giving her rm 2 help me. Hope this helps.
Good Luck!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:13 pm

There are some documentaries on youtube about her, but most are in Spanish. I'm not fluent in Spanish, but I found it somehow sweet that people referred to her as "La Flaca" or "the skinny girl."

I don't ask anything of her, I just have a certain love, respect, affection for her. I hope to work with her in the future perhaps, but right now I would rather just enjoy getting to know her. She does have a place of honor in my home.
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 pm

MidsouthGuy wrote:I don't understand why people are talking about Santisima Muerte like she is some kind of angry wrathful spirit. She has always been a loving protector and provider to me. Treat her with respect and love and she will do the same to you. Just don't act like she's an attack dog or a genii in a bottle.

In my experience, most spirits of death aren't to be taken lightly, but nor are they unapproachable and irritable. They are usually cold, indifferent (or nonpersonally affectionate), and implacable, much like death itself.
I agree. I was hesitant at first to work with Holy Death, but she has helped me understand that each day is a gift and to let go of what is not important.

Princess137
Newly Registered

Unread post by Princess137 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Hello am new to this page,
I have been working with magic for about 5 years but never with La santisima
The only reason why I started working with her was because the la santisima was
following me at a very young age but i didnt know what it was so
now i have been with her for about 2 months and i have never been so happy

I have been to 5 different readers and they all told me the same thing
that my lover is coming back and they all gave me the same details
that its my mom who broke us up with her black magic...
but one did tell me that i was going to have a child with him as soon as he
comes back that i need to becareful with that

I have asked for my lover back yes. because he left me because he was scared to
fall in love, well i have been asking my holy mother (la santisima) to give me sighs
and one of the first ones was my lover with his x but pusher her away and telling me
that i need to stop worring about all this other girls that he will be back soon.
the sec one was me had him with a child a little girl. that was about 2 1/2 weeks ago
the third one was with la santisima but she was all red
so i bought a red la santisima figur
and the resent one was yesterday I had a dream about a little girl toddler
and looked a lot like me and him we where all happy

but he is still not by my side yet
is there any way i can make this go faster???
Princess137

Suavecita

Unread post by Suavecita » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 am

I have a question.

I had tried to work with Santisima Muerte for a long time. The reason I got her was because I was found out my husband was cheating on me and I wanted her to break up that relationship and keep him faithful. I had the red statue. It didn't work. Our relationship got worse and worse each day. I also found out his relationship with the other woman was getting stronger each day. Just a month ago I found out she is having his baby and two weeks ago he told me he is leaving me for good. We have 3 children of our own.

Since this whole ordeal started, (seven years ago) I have had candles lit up for Santisima Muerte, with offerings of tequila, flowers, cigar, incense. I don't burn a candle for her only every Tuesday, I burn it one after the other, always. There is always a candle burnning for her. Well, she didn't help me with what I wanted. Also, I have asked her for other favors such as, I need to fix my financial situation. Well, my prayers are not heard. I am broker than ever. She has granted me some small favors, true! I was grateful to her and kept promises.

There was another very important moment in my life that I asked for her assistance, really needed it, but she did not come through.

Now that my husband has told me he is leaving me for good, I feel its time to part ways with Santa Muerte, since my petitions have not been granted by her. I have a gold statue for money and red for love. I want to get rid of these but I want to part ways with her in a respectful way. I don't want her to be mad at me and punish me.

I don't know what to do to dispose of her altar and her statues without offending her. I just don't want to ask her things anymore if she is not willing to work with me.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Well Suavecite & Princess137, she isn't helping me on big stuff either, only small ones.
I realized tat 4 some reason she just isn't, so I asked her 2 help me with mine self.
I was feeling really bad & thought tat I was going into depression, but between her & Jesus am better now.
I burn her candle in 1 rm & Jesus in another, but I really thought tat she would help me with my husband.
For 4 2 5 weeks I tied everything, day & night 2 make him leave or the truth about he & his teenage son, would come out, they r lovers, yes lovers, it started as molestion, but now they r lovers. I hav been married 5 yrs. & I always felt something was wrong between them, but never tat, till his sister told me. Anyway, nothing happen, almost, but didn't.
I spent a lot of money & energy. She was my last hope & I felt she would really help me in this, but she didn't.
Finially I decided 2 work on mine self & tat has worked.
I don't kn wat is up with her, i was really surprised tat she didn't help me in tat. I made her a promise, I begged her, but nothing.
Maybe she knows god has other plans 4 our shity men!!

Well, good luck ladies!!!!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”