• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Working with Santisima Muerte / Santa Muerte / Holy Death

Unread postby Suavecita » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 am

I have a question.

I had tried to work with Santisima Muerte for a long time. The reason I got her was because I was found out my husband was cheating on me and I wanted her to break up that relationship and keep him faithful. I had the red statue. It didn't work. Our relationship got worse and worse each day. I also found out his relationship with the other woman was getting stronger each day. Just a month ago I found out she is having his baby and two weeks ago he told me he is leaving me for good. We have 3 children of our own.

Since this whole ordeal started, (seven years ago) I have had candles lit up for Santisima Muerte, with offerings of tequila, flowers, cigar, incense. I don't burn a candle for her only every Tuesday, I burn it one after the other, always. There is always a candle burnning for her. Well, she didn't help me with what I wanted. Also, I have asked her for other favors such as, I need to fix my financial situation. Well, my prayers are not heard. I am broker than ever. She has granted me some small favors, true! I was grateful to her and kept promises.

There was another very important moment in my life that I asked for her assistance, really needed it, but she did not come through.

Now that my husband has told me he is leaving me for good, I feel its time to part ways with Santa Muerte, since my petitions have not been granted by her. I have a gold statue for money and red for love. I want to get rid of these but I want to part ways with her in a respectful way. I don't want her to be mad at me and punish me.

I don't know what to do to dispose of her altar and her statues without offending her. I just don't want to ask her things anymore if she is not willing to work with me.
Suavecita

Unread postby Mag » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Well Suavecite & Princess137, she isn't helping me on big stuff either, only small ones.
I realized tat 4 some reason she just isn't, so I asked her 2 help me with mine self.
I was feeling really bad & thought tat I was going into depression, but between her & Jesus am better now.
I burn her candle in 1 rm & Jesus in another, but I really thought tat she would help me with my husband.
For 4 2 5 weeks I tied everything, day & night 2 make him leave or the truth about he & his teenage son, would come out, they r lovers, yes lovers, it started as molestion, but now they r lovers. I hav been married 5 yrs. & I always felt something was wrong between them, but never tat, till his sister told me. Anyway, nothing happen, almost, but didn't.
I spent a lot of money & energy. She was my last hope & I felt she would really help me in this, but she didn't.
Finially I decided 2 work on mine self & tat has worked.
I don't kn wat is up with her, i was really surprised tat she didn't help me in tat. I made her a promise, I begged her, but nothing.
Maybe she knows god has other plans 4 our shity men!!

Well, good luck ladies!!!!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.
Mag

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 am

Suavecita, sell the statues, list them on eBay, or give them away. You can send them to me, and I'll make sure they get a good home. Working with Santa Muerte is not for everyone. She will give you what you need, which is not necessarily what you want.

Mag, Cut and Clear this horrible man and be grateful for the chance to start a new life without him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Setting up an altar for beginners for Santisima Muerta

Unread postby Indian_conjure » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:55 am

I am from India and I am thinking making Santisima Muerta as a part of my prayers and practice but I am new to this particular saint.......since I have heard she is jealous of sharing altar space which is a big problem for me as I have very limited space in my house and have only one altar and dedicating a single altar to her would be space expensive. Any ideas for altar ideas for her and various spells and rituals associated to her. I am looking for more information about her. Like what colour of statue should i have in my home, whether a picture or statue would be perfect ? Any suggestions or ideas would be helpful about this saint for beginners ?
Indian_conjure

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:53 am

Most start with a white or bone-colored statue. If you don't have a statue, a picture will do. Common offerings are water, fruit, and flowers. I merged your post into the larger thread of working with Santisima Muerte, but keep in mind that spiritual practice varies from person to person, and that some base their opinions on what they were told, not on personal experience.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank you, Santisima Muerte

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 am

Gracias, Santisima Muerte, for helping me realize what is important and what I can release. Thank you, also, for providing my family with an unexpected income source.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SugarBetty » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi All,

I've gone through a lot of the posts in this thread trying to find something similar to my situation, but so far, no luck (I might have missed something, apologies if I did!).

Last night, as I was working at my ancestor altar (which has a very defined circle of power around it - a strong vibration) I had a vision of Santisima Muerte. I was very scared, but She came to me and told me not to be scared, that she just wanted me to know she was always there watching out for me, to catch me if I fell - that she would be there. It was a comforting feeling, and I had the sense that she was like a Grandmother figure. I called her Grandmother Death, and asked her if she had anything to tell me (Because this experience of sudden trance-vision has *NEVER* happened to me before), and she said no, just that she had missed me. I had a sudden understanding, flashes of images back my near death experiences (I've had a couple), that she had missed me then too, and had wanted to be close to me, not to harm me, but just to visit. So I calmed somewhat, and was able to (somehow, because I was still kind of scared) have enough sense to ask if there was any thing she wanted me to pass on, anything people around me should know, and suddenly in a flash of images and sounds (a protest crowd, the sound of cars and car horns, street lights, a cross walk) I knew that a very close friend of mine was in some danger of dying by being hit by a car on his way to a protest (he's an activist). As soon as I understood that, I became aware again of myself and my surroundings, and though I tried to call back the feelings/process I had during the vision to re-ignite it, nothing would come. It seemed she had no more to tell me, so I called my friend and warned him.

My question is really for those that work with Santisima Muerte a lot - is this a typical experience with her? could I consider this being chosen by her to work with her? Or was this a moment that she needed to come into contact to help me warn my friend? I really don't know what to make of this encounter, as I have never experienced a vision-trance like this EVER in my workings, and I could really use some alternate, knowledgeable perspectives on the possible meanings of it all.

Thanks in advance!
SugarBetty

Re: Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 am

SugarBetty: It does sound as though she wants to make herself present in your life. Take things slow and respectful and see if she willingly returns. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It was a wonderful read for this morning.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:00 am

Santa Muerte protects and assists those who are marginalized by society. I don't know what type of activism your friend is involved in, but he probably works with groups that are trying to help those whom are not able to help themselves.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SugarBetty » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 am

@Joseph Magnuson - Thank you. That's good advice, I'll begin approaching her slowly and respectfully - I'd like to do some research before hand, and just get a clearer picture of her. :-)

@Mama Micki - He does actually, and he himself is part of a marginalized community, so your comment makes sense. Thanks. That clarifies this encounter quite a bit.
SugarBetty

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Here is a Bible passage for your friend and all who work for the poor and vulnerable:

He shows mercy to everyone, from one generation to the next, who honors him as God. He has shown strength with his arm. He has scattered those with arrogant thoughts and proud inclinations. He has pulled the powerful down from their thrones and lifted up the lowly. He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away empty-handed. Luke 1:50-53 (CEB)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SugarBetty » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 pm

@Mama Micki - Thank you! That's lovely. I'll send it to him, and use it with a protection spell for him.
SugarBetty

Unread postby easternstarr78 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:34 am

I have been hearing a lot about this santisma muerte, or holy death as she is callled...and personally I do not feel compelled to work with her at all. But I know someone who has used this spirit for love work. The result was the man was became very obsessive, and harmed himself, cutting himself across the chest 40 times when she attempted to break things off with him. He also became very obsessive,and controlling. To me it's scary, and such a spirit should not be taken lightly. Now I have worked with the IS with great success, but would not ever work with such a demanding spirit.....so my question is how would you protect yourself against such a spirit if someone is using this against you in spell work, or undo the damage caused by this spirit.
easternstarr78

Unread postby easternstarr78 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:51 am

Yes, she wanted the man to make the man fall hopelessly head over heels in love with her. She wanted him to reconcile with her yes this man has well known anger issues, and is controlling. Demanding wasn't the word I really meant, I meant jealous--- but from what i'm reading so far many people have a strong belief in her, and have had success with her, so I'm somewhat a little curious..but nervous also. I would definitely have a reading before working with her.
easternstarr78

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:05 am

Was this "someone you know" well acquainted with Santisima Muerte, or just using her for a quickie? Did she specifically petition Santisima Muerte to make the man hopelessly, head-over-heels in love, and obsessed with her? Was the man mentally unbalanced to begin with? Sometimes, when one petitions, "May he only think about me and only want me" in an improper or vengeful way, they will get just that; a "very obsessive, controlling" man. Sometimes it can be a matter of "be careful what you wish for." Why do you call Santisima Muerte a "demanding spirit?" What did she demand?
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:04 pm

easternstarr78, first you said you don't want to work with Santisima Muerte, then you said you were "curious." When I first heard about Holy Death, I thought she was just a spirit that women prayed to when their men were unfaithful. But after further research, I found out that people ask her for many things, such as healing and financial miracles. She is often petitioned by those who are on the fringes of society and who need a powerful spirit to assist them. She is also helpful in releasing things in our lives that no longer serve us and putting things into perspective.

Your friend's boyfriend was probably unbalanced already, and she should have thought twice before doing any work on him, since she now wants to be rid of him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Asked Santa Muerte to make husband suffer, now he is ill

Unread postby stillsosola » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 pm

I didn't use a love me or die spell on my husband but I did do some work at midnight at the crossroads with santa muerta,santa marta and the spirit of the forces praying he would suffer for mistreating me and that he would come back to his senses he is now violently ill I didn't mean for him to get this sick I wanted him to maybe have some mental anguish now I'm worried he'll die if I can't fix this but I don't get it I didn't will this or anything? I have been told by a curandera that I can give Ojo very easily and I used to be a devotee of santa muerte but she proved very jealous of him I do have a tattoo of her as an ex voto on my back and still respect her and occasionally feel her presence could she be killing him out of jealousy? I've heard that once you become her devotee she will become very protective of you wether you pray or not I feel she's retalliating against him for recently denouncing our son and mentally abusing me is there anyway I can ask her to stop or ask her to please let me go? I was also recently told by a curandera that santa muerte and her sisters santa marta and tonantzin are around me working against him I did not ask for this and the curandera has done a limpia on me and says I need to make my husband get a limpia too he won't I'm worried for him
stillsosola

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:49 pm

What did you expect? You asked Holy Death to make your husband suffer and she did. You can ask her to stop and see if she'll ease up on him. Personally, if he is as bad as you say, I'd let nature take its course.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stillsosola » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 pm

true mama micki I asked about 2 days ago and he seems to be improving a little I just figure she's protective of me and wants to keep him in line I've noticed her claws come out only when he's in a bad mode other than that she treats me pretty good.
stillsosola

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Beloved Holy Death is the very force of Death come to help the living. She is a beautiful and wonderful saint, but she is the force of death. Her justice is completely fair. If you call upon her to bring back a lover and that lover is unworthy she may not be gentle with them.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Juniper » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Thank you La Santisima Muerte for helping me. I'm sorry for being so difficult and not seeing what you were trying to show me for so long. I only hope I can be more open to your call from now on...
Juniper

Unread postby Juniper » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 pm

I want to have a candle set up at the Missionary Independant church for her, but would it be bad to have a candle for her near everyone elses candles? Should I wait and have a candle sent to me? Thank you...
Juniper

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Unread postby jessicavargas0904 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:36 pm

I had a dream three days ago of la santisima muerte she was in statue for the one all in black. She was walking as a statue behind a counter caz I was in a yerberia and she then climbed up onto the counter and she shook my hand do u know what this means??
<3 JESSICA VARGAS <3
jessicavargas0904

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:59 pm

jessicavargas0904 --

It sounds like she would like to get to know you!

BCR-CAT-MUER
Santisima Muerte (Holy Death) Bath Crystals
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jessicavargas0904 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:18 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:jessicavargas0904 --

It sounds like she would like to get to know you!

That day I bought a candle and prayed to her maybe she was greeting me in my dream??
<3 JESSICA VARGAS <3
jessicavargas0904

Unread postby Jude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:48 pm

I just wanted to share my experience with Santisima Muerte. On November 4th my boyfriend told me he didn't think our relationship was working out. 3 days later I was told by his neighbor that he had moved another girl into his house. I was in shock. Later his son told me that he had taken this woman to his weekly dinner with his kids and introduced her as his new girlfriend. I was even more shocked to find out that it was a woman he had meet through his job (he is a detective) not more then a month prior. On the 14th of November before I went to sleep I asked my spirit guide for answers as to why this happened. That night I had a dream of an old witch telling me that he belonged to her (the witch) now and was no longer mine. I saw him standing out side the door and when i tried to go towards him Santisima appeared before me pushing me to the ground and tried to enter me through my mouth. I was awakened by a loud voice in my ear screaming the words "David and Golieth". I also couldn't get the number 470 out of my head for some reason (this one has me at a loss).
I went and had a consultaion done (leaving out almost all details of my situation as I am "funny" like that) and was told that this woman had used Santisima to dominate him. Coming from a strong latino background and being from south Tx, Santisima Muerte is definitly no stranger to me. I disscused the situation with a very close friend who suggested that I work with Santisima also and since I was the one that was wronged she would take my case and turn against her.
I lit my first candle to Sanitisma Muerte on the 19th of this month. I set her candle on a plate with an offering of chocolate and an apple. I asked her for a sign that she would help me and the next day I saw him on my way to work (he had someone pulled over). I took this as a sign that Santisima Muerte had heard my prayer and was taken my case. Two days later I saw him at my work where he had been employeed by my company to work security for an event. There was no communication as we were both extremely busy. The next day I had another consulation on why there had been no contact. I was advised that he was waiting for me to make contact and that I should contact him within a few days. I waited until Monday (the 26th) and sent him a text using the excuse that I wanted to get my things from his house. He replied for me to get my things and to stop texting him and leave him alone. Again I was shocked at how things a seemed to turn against me agian. That night I dreamt that I had lost Santisima and was looking for her and could not find her. I took this as a sign that my work had been blocked.
So yesterday I decided to start another candle for Santisima Muerte but this time I put more energy and thought into it. The first thing I did was took the apple that I had used as an offering for the first candle and placed it in a plant next to his front porch. I don't know why but this thought just came to me out of the blue when I was thinking of how to dispose of it properly (hit me like a ton of bricks). The next thing I did was set up my alter. I took 3 pieces of red ribbon and wrote my full name on one, his full name on one and my petition on the other. I braided these togather and formed a wreath with it and placed it around the base of the candle. In the top of the candle I placed 7 pins and under the candle I placed a photo of him along with a photo of me on top of his photo facing him. To the right of the candle I placed a glass of water with a photo of him underneath that. I made her an offering of different types of things such as chocolate, tortillas, 7 dimes, a piece of his underwear cut into a heart. Right before I lit the candle another thought came to me....tabacco! So I sprinkled some tabacco on the top of the candle and made her an offering of tabacco. After I lit the candle and prayed I went outside and smoked a cigar dedicated to Santisima Muerte.
So far the candle is burning good. Big strong flame, lots of flickering and dancing and a few pops (which always excite me :D ) and the glass of water has formed bubbles which I have heard is a sign that she has taken your case.
Also I'd like to state that the work I mentioned above is just something that came to me on a whim and not some "written down" spell. I just went with my gut and what felt right. But please feel free to use this or any of these ideas and if you do please share your experience.
Jude

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Great work Jude, thank you for sharing all that with us! It's nice to read large posts about people's success stories sometimes rather than some real heart-breakers. Keep up the good works!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks Joseph! I will definitly keep everyone updated as things progress :D.
Jude

Unread postby jessicavargas0904 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 am

Thanks for sharing and I hope everything turns out in ur favor!
<3 JESSICA VARGAS <3
jessicavargas0904

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:39 am

Gracias, Santisima Muerte for the many blessings you have granted to my family recently.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 am

mycatsayhi posted this in a thread on immigration, but this prayer could also be used for safe travel, luck, and protection:

Santa Muerte has been petitioned to cross the border between Mexico and US. Here is a prayer that has been used by millions of Mexican immigrants to aid in their immigration to the US. It may work for you as well. Best of luck!

Most Holy Spirit of Death, I invoke your holy name to ask that you help me in this endeavor. Lead me over mountains, valleys, and paths. Don’t stop showering me with your good fortune. Make sure that my destination is freed of all evil purposes. Santa Muerte, through your powerful protection, prevent problems from materializing and weighing heavily on my heart. My lady, prevent sickness from touching me and keep away tragedy, pain, and want. I light this candle so that the gleam of your eyes forms an invisible shield around me. Grant me prudence, patience, and, Holy Queen of Darkness, grant me strength, power, and wisdom. Tell the elements not to unleash their fury wherever I go. Make sure I have a happy return trip, because I’m ready to adorn and decorate your home at my holy altar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 am

I have a couple neat stories to share. I've had a connection with Santa Muerte for a while and am exploring it. She seems to come to my aid even without me asking. When my son was going to have surgery I had a dream where she saw me upset and a mini quartz statute of her walked over and gave me a comforting hug. As if to tell me everything be ok and it was.
The other night I was spiritually attacked in my sleep (I dream true and pick it up right away) and in my dream my attacker was chased away and I noticed I had a bag with me. There was a small statue of Santa Muerte in there with a type of Mexican candy Ihaven't seen in years. As if to say Your Welcome this is how you can thank me!. I have never seen her wear the same colors or outfits twice. Sometimes she towers over me and sometimes when I am more vulnerable she's smaller than me.
I thank her for all she does and having my back. Trulypowerful. im going to look for that candy.
DreamCatcher

Unread postby mycatsayshi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

I was just coming here to post that prayer here too Mama Micki as it has been on my mind to post it here since I posted on that other thread. I am so happy to see you beat me to it.

Be well!
mycatsayshi

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:44 pm

It seems that dreaming of Santisima Muerte is not as uncommon as I had once thought.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby intelloculus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 am

I'm trying to figure out how to do this "reconciliation" novena to Muerte as a Man asking for his Woman to return. What would you use in place of semen since I'm asking for the return of a Woman? I don't know if I can get my hands on anything of hers besides what I already have, an old picture of her as a child, and a night dress of hers. Please, help me!
intelloculus

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 am

intelloculus wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to do this "reconciliation" novena to Muerte as a Man asking for his Woman to return. What would you use in place of semen since I'm asking for the return of a Woman? I don't know if I can get my hands on anything of hers besides what I already have, an old picture of her as a child, and a night dress of hers. Please, help me!

Use what you have. A childhood picture is fine and the nightgown can be used if it has not been washed. Make offerings to the White Lady, such as flowers, fruit, tequila, wine, and chocolate. I have been offering aloe vera juice instead of water, as well as chocolate and wine or liquor. Dress a red candle with Santisima Muerte oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

la santa muerte

Unread postby littlebit » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 am

Hello everyone, I have a red santa muerte statue that I never used before and I was wondering how to get rid of it without disrepecting the staue. I heard that once you have the statue it was bad luck to give it away. I don't know if there is any truth to that but either way I don't have the guts to use her and would like to send her to someone who would use her properly.
littlebit

Re: la santa muerte

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:00 am

Feel free to send her to me. I sent you a PM.

People give away and sell Santa Muerte statues every day. Whoever told that to do so was bad luck was incorrect.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby country_girl » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

I have a question on working with Santisima Muerte.
After reading through the forums and googling as much information as I can.
I have learned you don't mess with this woman unless you plan on thinking her respectfully.
So I lit a candle and just sat there and asked if she was willing to work with me on the matter at hand. I explained that I know she is powerful and from what I have read, I really like her. I told her I didn't want to offend her in any way but I am new to her and if I mess up to let me know. I have this little Papa Legba medallion and leaned it on the altar and told her if she didn't want to work with him, to place it face down. Before I could leave my hourglass that i have fell over and cracked into the shape of a heart. I said okay and moved Papa Legba right away. What I was asking her to help me with was for my ex to feel the pain he put me through with everyone he dates. I don't know if she was telling me I broke her heart by asking such a question, or in time(hourglass) his heart will break. The candle would pop every now and then when I was asking her if she would work with me. Everyday I would ask her if she was with me and the flame would dance and it would pop. Is Santisima Muerte telling me to go else where or is she saying keep praying and in due time his heart will crack?
country_girl

Unread postby newbie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Is santa Muerte same as Saint Marta, the dominator?

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 pm

--newbie,

No, La Santisima Muerte is not the same as Saint Martha the Dominator.

You can read more about Santisima Muerte, here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby country_girl » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 am

I was hoping someone could give me their insight on my question posted 3/27..Please for country_girl
country_girl

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 pm

country_girl wrote:I was hoping someone could give me their insight on my question posted 3/27..Please for country_girl

I would advise against putting Papa Legba on the same altar as Santa Muerte. Papa Legba is a loa from the Voodoo tradition, while Santa Muerte is Holy Death.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Agreed. In my limited, but important and respectful, time working with Santisima Muerte I would advise to give her a space that is wholly hers.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby country_girl » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 pm

I received that loud and clear from her. I was just wondering about the other signs on if she was willing to work with me.
country_girl

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:23 pm

You need to keep your eyes and ears open. When I started working with her, I saw a tequila bottle with Day of the Dead drawings. I bought a shower curtain at a garage sale that had what I thought was an abstract design. The design contains what appears to be Santa Muerte and skeleton drawings. For a while, I kept hearing "Don't Fear the Reaper" on the radio.

Set up a simple altar with a statue or picture, candles, and offerings. Common offerings are water, aloe vera, tequila, chocolate, tobacco, wine, fruit, and/or flowers.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Mama Micki wrote:I kept hearing "Don't Fear the Reaper" on the radio....

This made my whole day.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm

When Santisima Muerte is ready, and willing, to work with you she is not silent. You will know. Listen.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby glassprincess » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Question- I've been reading these post about Santisima, so hope I didnt miss anything. I have been petitioning Santisima for only 3 weeks, I had a reading and the reading confirmed she would work with me then a week after, I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard what I thought was a childs cry, I have no children at home then when I looked at the glass of water next to her candles I seen the water bubble. It was all very weird. It felt as if I was in a dream like state, but I was awake, it wasnt a dream. I was told by a friend who works with her and has helped her that it meant she was there at least that night, since its been all quiet no signs of her being un happy or anything.

Has anyone heard of something similar? the child cry, Ive read about the water bubbling.
Also, when one chooses to work with Santisima is it still okay to work a vinegar jar or do we trust she will take care of things and not do anything else?
glassprincess

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Working with Santisima Muerte does not prevent you from doing other work. You do not have to stand idly by.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:50 am

Also, when one chooses to work with Santisima is it still okay to work a vinegar jar or do we trust she will take care of things and not do anything else?

I have to strongly agree with Mama Micki here. I include Santisima Muerte in my daily work, but also do MANY, many other things as well. She will not mind.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Porl » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 am

All things considered I have found Santisima Muerte to be a very patient spirit, but the
Spirit does have it's boundaries. Absolutely, she requires her own altar space, and i have even read some sources which say the altar must not be in the bedroom or near children, but to both assertions I have to laugh because we are living
in a studio. I find even the lightest gestures of respect help, like a glance and a nod. If you have
Statuary, announcing them with oil is alright if you can't do much more.
Thank you Archangel Michael
Thank you Archangel Gabriel
Porl

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:39 am

Thnak you for joining in on the conversation, Porl and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Curio Company forums!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 am

Porl, Santasima Muerte understands that everyone is not rich. Set up her altar wherever you have space. Offerings can include water, aloe vera juice, coconut water, tequila, wine, champagne, chocolate, fruit, and flowers. Do what you can to show her love, respect, and gratitude.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Euoi » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 pm

I've been praying and doing devotions to La Santa Muerte for a coupe of months now. I was going to alter her novena (according to conjure man Ali, this is fine) in order to petition. However, something awful happened. I was cleaning out the room I use for storage and a little space for Lsm, and one of my cats slipped in. I closed the door and heard her begin to cry half an hour later. I let her out and went in to make sure she didn't knock over anything. She found jet way onto the altar and knocked down the statute, face first into the offering plate and the cup of water lay empty on the floor! I heard she can get wrathful, so I'm going to do extra devotions. I cleaned the altar set fresh offerings, and in going to burn down three white candles asking for hey forgiveness. Tomorrow, I'm going to drive to the cemetery and leave the six roses with seven coins in a cup of eatery for her at the gate. Will this be sufficient to show jet I'm truly sorry?
Euoi

Unread postby Jenny » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 am

I've noticed that candles I light for Santa Muerte burn little bit faster and are very bright. Also it happened once that I was out of candles so I used the 'flameless' one for her. I had to change the battery very short after I set it on. I had the exact same flameless candle in the other room on my Ancestor altar, it's on for several months now and I haven't changed batteries yet. Didn't use different batteries or already used ones. I have Virgin Mary statue as well in my living room and that's where my my House Blessing / Money altar is - candles burn nice and steady. I use glass encased ones.
Santa Muerte likes black coffee with brown sugar definitely. It almost freaked me out the first time I saw how much coffee was gone :) I had to ask my husband if he took a sip or two lol He knows not to mess with Santa Muerte altar and offerings for her so he looked at me like I'm crazy for asking him that. Anyway, just wanted to share my little story here with you guys. Maybe someone had similar stuff happen too.
Jenny

Unread postby magicmurphy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 am

I actually have been giving Santa Muerte some Kaluha Midnight Liqueur. She snarfs that down fast LOL! :)

It's nice to know I can have morning coffee with her, though! :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Sol2Sol » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 am

I have a few questions regarding the Santisima Muerte spiritual supplies offered by LM. Since a lot of the posts in this thread regard experiences and workings with Santisima Muerte and just a few relating to the actual products, I hope this is the correct place to ask.

A lot of the info posted on the LM store site involves working with Santisima Muerte to keep your husband/man faithful in the product descriptions. I'm looking to set up an altar for her strictly as a devotee at this time, and don't wish for the products I order to have the stated intention of 'keeping a man' and whatnot. Can someone tell me if the Santisima Muerte offerings for sale at LM are OK to use for devotional purposes only? I'm interested in purchasing a statue(with seeds), candle, and oil.

Thank you. :)
Sol2Sol

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 am

The Santisma Muerte Products can and are used for devotional practices to Holy Death. Also, be sure to check out ConjureMan Ali's book on Santisma Muerte found in the Book Section. It is an excellent resource for anyone looking to set up an altar and working with Santisma Muerte.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 am

Good Afternoon, Sol2Sol,
Of course you can! I do it all the time for my Saints. I say :"These offerings are only for the reasons that I love you and am grateful to you"
You have NO IDEA how fast they will help you when you actually do need something!!
GREAT question! Thank you for posting this!~
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure