• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Unread postby Sol2Sol » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:02 am

Thank you Miss Aida and Papa Newt! And yes, also on my order list is Conjureman Ali's book. :)
Sol2Sol

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:14 am

Sol2Sol: You may also wish to look more into color symbolism within the veneration practices of Santisima Muerte. I still agree with the above recommendations for you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sol2Sol » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Sol2Sol: You may also wish to look more into color symbolism within the veneration practices of Santisima Muerte. I still agree with the above recommendations for you.

Thank you for your suggestion. Since I'm basically wishing to start a relationship of devotion to her at this time, I'm assuming that her White aspect would be most appropriate. Would that be a correct assumption?
Sol2Sol

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Her white self would be a good neutral place to start, yes.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Sol2Sol wrote:I have a few questions regarding the Santisima Muerte spiritual supplies offered by LM. Since a lot of the posts in this thread regard experiences and workings with Santisima Muerte and just a few relating to the actual products, I hope this is the correct place to ask. A lot of the info posted on the LM store site involves working with Santisima Muerte to keep your husband/man faithful in the product descriptions. I'm looking to set up an altar for her strictly as a devotee at this time, and don't wish for the products I order to have the stated intention of 'keeping a man' and whatnot. Can someone tell me if the Santisima Muerte offerings for sale at LM are OK to use for devotional purposes only? I'm interested in purchasing a statue(with seeds), candle, and oil.

Thank you. :)

Santisima Muerte is petitioned for many reasons. Many ask her for favors related to health, finances, and protection. A white Santa Muerte is great to start out, but later you may be interested in other colors.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sol2Sol » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 am

Thank you Mama Micki for the suggestions. At this time I'm just interested in starting a relationship with her. Once established I very well may wish to work with her other colors. I'm just trying to take this slow and learn as much about her and from her as I can before asking her to help me with with any work.

This forum is a wonderful resource. I thank each one of you who contribute your thoughts and suggestions.
Many blessings!
Sol2Sol

Unread postby Kolossov » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

I've heard that it's not the best idea to have shrines to Santa Muerte in your bedroom. Could anyone tell me why this is so, if it is indeed good advice?
Thank you for your help.
Kolossov

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:43 pm

I have my Santa Muerte altar in my bedroom. There is a lot of "advice" floating around. I would advise asking someone who actually works with her, rather than random posters on the internet.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kolossov » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:34 am

Internet sources are the only ones that I have - I know there are people online who know what they're doing and probably a lot more who don't; I end up having to decide for myself who seems to be more knowledgeable/experienced in working with Santa Muerte. I don't work with her or have an altar myself, but I'm trying to find out as much as I can because I feel an attraction to Santa Muerte.
Again, thanks for your advice...
Kolossov

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:07 pm

I did not mean that all internet postings are incorrect; after all this is an online Forum. What I meant is that there are those that post things that are not true. There are even ideas on this thread that I have found to be incorrect and based on fear. I was hesitant to work with her at first, but have found her presence to be a blessing.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:33 am

Kolossov: With all of my work with her, as well as my full Santisima Muerte alter, I found that cultivating that attraction/connection you feel and listening to it will be your best guide.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kolossov » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:29 am

That's what I want to do... I'm not even looking for any specific help from her. I want to explore that relationship I think we all have on some level.
I was hoping somebody who is fluent in Spanish could translate this prayer for me, from a card:

[Lengthy text in Spanish deleted as off-topic here; forum rules specify that posts in this forum must be in the English language -- Moderators]

Online translators don't do a very good job, some parts I can see what it's supposed to mean and others I can't even figure it out. I'd be very grateful if someone would do this :)
Kolossov

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello, Kolossov,
I am sorry but we don't translate on the forum.This is an English-language forum.
If this were me, I would look up a prayer in English. And it would be a prayer that I feel very comfortable praying.
I know you're not doing this BUT just as a warning to all the forum members: NEVER pray in a language that you don't know. NEVER pray anything that you don't know what you're saying.
I am Cuban (speak and read Spanish fluently) and this prayer that you have posted is not a prayer for attraction.
I will be deleting your Spanlish-language text.
Have a good weekend.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Kolossov, I suggest that you purchase Conjureman Ali's book on Santisima Muerte for some prayers and devotions to her in English.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kolossov » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida, that's good advice. I never recited that text, but I was (and admit I still am) curious as to what it said... I never had any real idea as to what it was about.
I'm sorry about breaking the rule about translating here, I didn't know.

Mama Micki - thanks for the tip.
Kolossov

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:50 am

Kolossov: I suggest using Google Translate from now on if you have something that you are curious to see what it translates into.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kolossov » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:53 pm

I did, and as expected the translation is very corrupted. In many cases it isn't possible to reconstruct accurately what the text was saying just by using Google translate. I'm a native Russian speaker and I pasted some Russian paragraphs into it to see what came out. In many cases nouns and adjectives are translated accurately, but some critical words are actually translated incorrectly and end up changing the whole meaning of the text dramatically. Not going to know what that card says until a Spanish speaker helps me out, and it's going not going to be from this website :P
I did get the book by ConjureMan Ali, it is highly praised by many from what I can see and it looks to be full of lots of useful information!
Kolossov

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Kolossov,
You will LOVE his book. I am so excited for you!!
And, don't feel bad. My Step Father was Greek. I tried to impress him by saying something nice to him and ended up saying something filthy. I was punished and then grounded for a week! LOL
Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Thank you and Statue Question

Unread postby JenJan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Thank you to everyone at Lucky Mojo! I have received both of my recent orders, which were my first orders with you. Everything was so carefully protected for shipping. There was a question about my order and the woman with whom I spoke on the phone was very nice and helpful. I love the design on the packet of powder that I ordered and really appreciate Miss Cat's eye for detail and the preservation of the look of classic labelling. Further, the herb product I ordered has a suggested use card that is another detail that I appreciated and that I feel shows the the care and quality of The Lucky Mojo Company. And the statues- far better than described and the price is a really good value. Even the small car statues are quite detailed and have a nice look to them. In the future I will order statues from LM :)

Speaking of statues, my question is, do you have a link to.information on the items,and their significance in the base of a Santisima Muerta statue?

Thank you again to everyone at Lucky Mojo and the forum moderators!
JenJan

Re: Thank you and Statue Question

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi JenJan, here is a good beginning on Santisima Muerta http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

There is also information here on the forums. If you go up to the top right of the page there is a search box. If you type in her name it will direct you to a bunch of information on her.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank you and Statue Question

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Miss Phoenix offered a great place to research quickly by typing in your tag word(s) and read everything you identify.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:42 am

Hi JenJan,

I've also merged your post into the existing thread on working with Santisima Muerte: you'll find lots of techniques to work with Her in addition to information on the spiritual supplies available for that purpose.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Moonbabe » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 am

I just wanted to thank Santisima Muerte for saying that not only is she willing to work with me but is. It was confirmed by an AIRR reader. Since finding out of course there have been so many new things coming about but I have set up an alter and candles with other offerings for her and make sure to give her thanks and asking for her continued help to see things through.
Moonbabe

Unread postby Moonbabe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Thank you so much Santisima Muerte. Something I've been worries about for two months you helped me solve. Also now know how much you like your shot glass of tequila!

Thank you and i have your offerings on the alter!!
Moonbabe

Unread postby Queens529 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello All

I'm new to the site and have been reading all the forums and came across this thread about santisima Muerta and I was really learning so much and was really engrossed in so many of the comments. It was on my mind about how so many people have so many opinions and beliefs and feelings about her. I was really interested in how they care for her alter and what the offer her. My opinion was that she is truly not something to be taken lightly. Well today.my son and I are in my backyard finally able to clean up since we've had so much snow and I looked down and there was a card that had a skeleton holding that tall sword and underneath it said La Muerta.

Should I be concerned? I have never heard of her until I read the thread yesterday and now I have her card in my yard. Any suggestions on what I should do with the card?

Thank you

on the ground next to my back gate and saw a card with
Thank you St. Elena. I asked you for a sign and you showed me.
Queens529

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, Queens529 ,
WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!
Sounds to me like she is willing to help you with your petition.
Great sign!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Queens529 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:08 am

At this point what do I do with the card?
Thank you St. Elena. I asked you for a sign and you showed me.
Queens529

Unread postby Ruth » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:02 am

Mama Micki wrote:Kolossov, I suggest that you purchase Conjureman Ali's book on Santisima Muerte for some prayers and devotions to her in English.

You can get the Kindle version for about $3 and have it today. I just finished it. Quick read with a ton of good information I have never seen on the internet.
Ruth

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, Queens529,
Put it on your altar. Take good care of it. It's a gift from her
Take care

Queens529 wrote:At this point what do I do with the card?
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Queens529: The card is indeed a very good omen for you. The fact that you were thinking of her before finding the card is a clear indication that she is alright with you working with her. I went through the exact same thing, though I directly asked her to show me signs that showed that it was appropriate for me to approach her. Thank you for sharing this with us and I wish you good luck with Santisima Muerte.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vanessamaroki100 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 am

Hey ive been really interested in the holy death. I want to become a true believer and I always think of her. sometimes I think I can feel her I dont know why.

I want to buy a statue but something kind of freaks me out. I dont know why but something inside wants me to.

Anyway I had a dream of her in gold I believe and she was about my height 5`4 and I went into a store and asked that I wanted a job done -- again this was in a dream -- and they charged me money that I did not have so I left the store down and sad.

why did I dream of her and in my dream the lady was talking so many good things of her and now im really sure I want her.

what does this mean?

someone have any answers?
vanessamaroki100

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, vanessamaroki100 ,
I'm sorry but we don't provide dream interpretations on the forum
You can check with the AIRR page as some of the AIRR members do this. Additionally you might want to check out the AIRR workers who work with her
http://readersandrootowrkers.org
Wishing you the best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Santa Muerte Death Spell Magical Euthanasia for my Dad

Unread postby indian_conjure » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 am

My dad is suffering with terminal cancer and is being treated right now but whatever he is suffering now is the result of what he did to my mother and me all through his miserable life. He was a chronic alcoholic and smoker and he still now slangs my mom and me left right and centre. Mom has to clean after him and still have to hear his slangs.

I am fed up. Is there a way to bring upon death to my dad as soon as possible so his wretched life could end and my mom would finally get peace in her life?

I have already thought over it and sometimes its necessary.

I already have a shrine of Santa Muerte in my altar.

Can you suggest something like a death spell or something involving Santa Muerte to bring swift death to my dad?
indian_conjure

Unread postby natstein » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Hello indian conjure,

I would recommend getting Conjure Man Ali's book on Santisma Muerte. It is available at Lucky Mojo, http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html .

Another product you might want to look into is D.U.M.E. (http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html).

Hope this helps
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby julyp » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 am

The Santisima Muerte revealed herself to me yesterday.
THE PRAYER OF THE NINA BLANCA

OH MOST BEAUTIFUL NINA BLANCA

THE SPLENDOR OF HEAVEN

MOTHER OF EARTH

I COME BEFORE THEE TEARS IN MY EYES

SEEKING THY ASSISTANCE IN MY NECESSITY AND TIME OF NEED

HELP ME AND REMOVE THIS OBSTACLE BEFORE ME

NINA BLANCA QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

LOOK DOWN UPON ME WITH COMPASSION AND PITY

I HUMBLY BESEECH THEE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO SUCCOUR ME IN MY NECESSITY..[SAY YOUR NEED 3 TIMES]

NINA BLANCA THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN WITHSTAND YOUR GREAT POWER

NINA BLANCA THERE IS NOTHING TO BIG OR TO SMALL FOR YOU TO CONQUER

NINA BLANCA I PLACE THIS PRAYER IN THY HOLY HANDS

OFFER 1 WHITE 7 DAY CANDLE AND SAY THIS PRAYER 2 TIMES A DAY FOR 3 STRAIGHT DAYS AND PUBLISH IT 3 TIMES YOU WILL BE GRANTED YOUR REQUEST FROM THE NINA BLANCA
julyp

Unread postby Teknobard357 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:00 am

Hello, my name is Darius, and i'm still relatively new to working with Santissima Muerte. I have a few questions and was hoping someone here could shed some light on some details of her practice.

Firstly, I've seen in many of the offerings made to her, either cigarettes were lit, puffed once or twice, and then left for her as offering, or cigar smoke was blown on her image. To be clear, I'm not entirely sure of all the reasons for this beyond her liking tobacco, though I have my own guesses as to the spirit of the tobacco plant and a fair amount of native american influence being involved. My question is this: What if I don't smoke? Is there an acceptable incense substitute? I live with people who would probably give me many issues if they smelled burning tobacco smoke wafting out of my room, so I'm hesitant to just buy pipe tobacco and use it as incense offerings for her.

Secondly, I've read a bit about a protective object called an Amparo that a practitioner should have when working with her. The way I have heard it described is two St. Michael prayer cards placed back o back and taped around the edges to for a kind of packet. Inside the packet the practitioners picture, name, and clippings o their hair and nails, as well as a few drops of holy water and have cigar smoke (there it is again) blown into it. Has anyone else on this forum heard of/done this? How and why is it important?

Thank you very much for any information or counsel you can give on this matter.
Teknobard357

Unread postby natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Hello Teknobard357,

I would recomend getting Conjure Man Ali's book Santisma Muerte . You can find it on this page and it is only $5.00 !

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

In it he describes how to create one of those protective packets. Another thing you might consider doing is hiring a rootworker to coach you on working with her and maybe have them make you the protective packet to get you started.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby naija4life+ » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:54 am

Lately l have been doing research on Santisma Muerte,l learnt recently that there are two types of devotees,the inner members and the outer members.l equally learnt that she is given blood sacrifice by members of her inner cult.Is this deity not dangerous to neophytes?
naija4life+

Unread postby julyp » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:24 am

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know I'm only on day 4 of my Novena to have my boyfriend re-invest himself in our relationship, and already the sweet Santisima has brought his hopes and actions back : )
Do light a candle Tuesdays at midnight.
We are suffering a big outside blow on our relationship, have been placed physically apart, he was losing strength and hope in us. He wouldn't call or text.
But sweet Santisima knows our love, and has brought him back.
She is very good to me, you really can pray to her for anything, she will listen to you! I am working with her on a court case against all odds where I have been falsely accused.
I was working with another Saint last year, and forgot a day of my novena, and something really terrible happened, that I am now petitioning the Santisima to help correct and bring justice. She has shown me hope and light, and is moving things around for possibilities.
She gives me peace in my very dark time. She is kind, patient and I trust in her to be my forceful ally and bring me justice. To knock down the impossible barriers I face.
I pray to Saint Michael the Archangel for cleansing and protection. I pray for him and the Santisima to intercede for me before the Lord, because I am good, and have good intentions, and face a court of liars, deceivers and evil.
She shows herself to me, and she loves the tequila!
I have brought her many offerings, fresh flowers i cut myself, coffee, rice, an owl statue, a tortilla, a cookie, water. I cannot light incense anymore in my room, it gives me and my mother a headache.
I have promised to buy a keychain of her if she helps turn up some evidence.
I have promised her cigarettes and cigars, a statue, to paint a painting of her, to give her a permanent spot in our home, to pray her prayers of gratitude, to show my daughter how Santisima's people venerate her in Mexico, and to venerate her my whole life if she brings me a miracle in court and gets my life back. Of course, I would never forget her for it, because I stand to lose everything.
I really need a miracle in court for my daughter and me to be re-united.
Santisima protects women and their issues, and those who have been abused.
“After all the friends you thought you had have forgotten your very name, and you're left, as the Mexican saying goes, without even a dog to bark at you. This miracle worker, this guardian of the most defenseless and worst of sinners, is La Santa Muerte, Holy Death."
I have read that she WILL grant what is asked of her.
julyp

Petition to Santa Muerte to keep out of prison (please help!

Unread postby galaxyqueen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Hello! I'm new to the forums here but not to the site.
I'm here for some legal help on behalf of a friend.

My friend was caught at a party with some pills. She could face up to three years in prison for possession with intent to sell. The thing about her arrest is that the police that night were profiling people and detaining them unfairly. I believe she was wrongly detained, drugs aside. I dont wanna see someone close to me get locked up for so long.

I've worked with La Muerte for a while now, but never on another persons' behalf. She gave me the ok to work with her and ask her help. But now I'm at a stand still.
I don't know how to go about asking Her for something so big. It's a one time thing for my friend, and i know she'll need to bring La Muerte her own offerings, that i cant do it for her.
But what do I need to do to ask her help besides prayer? Does it need to be asked of the Black Muerte?

I'm sorry if a topic like this has already been made, but I really really need help and this was the only place I could think of to go.

Thank you!
G-Queen
galaxyqueen

Re: Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Suppl

Unread postby Teknobard357 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Nathen,

Thank you for your suggestion. To further pursue this advice, does anyone know a trustworthy devotee of Santissima Muerte in or near the Boroughs of New York City and the surrounding suburbs/counties of Rockland and Westchester in New York, or the northeastern counties of New Jersey? I'm a commuter from Bergen County, NJ, and that's the ground I'm able to cover without a car most of the time, though in the City would be best. I don't care what anybody else says, the Subway system is awesome for getting around NYC.

I'm specifically looking for someone in this area who is a traditional, experienced devotee of Santissima Muerte. Has anyone known of such an individual either personally or by vetted reputation? I ask simply because the number and variety of practitioners of various magickal arts in the large area stated above is staggering, and many of the best of any tradition you can't easily find unless you know where to look or who to talk to. Not to mention the fact that in the circles of the pagan and magickal communities I travel in up here you can't swing a pentacle necklace without hitting a practitioner who says they know a lot more than they actually do. Weeding out the possibilities takes time.

I'll still take up the search on my own, but it'd be a big help if anybody on here already has an idea of where to start. Either way, thank you for your help thus far, Nathen. I'll definitely invest in the Book you recommended. I bought the Calli Casa book that Lucky Mojo sells about her, and it's okay, but it doesn't have as much as I'd hoped to find out.

Anyway, thanks again. Any further recommendations would be appreciated, and of course, if anyone knows somebody near me, let me know.

-Darius
Teknobard357

Re: Petition to Santa Muerte to keep out of prison (please help!

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, galaxyqueen,
If Santisima Muerte already gave you a sign for the "go ahead", then do what's in your heart. Things don't have to be done picture perfect when you are doing things from your heart. The Saints understand that if you don't know any better, you just don't know. And your offerings are acceptable to them
Yu are already on the right track.
I am merging your post over to her thread and you can get some more ideas on how to handle this.
Wishing your friend the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Santa Muerte Death Spell Magical Euthanasia for my Dad

Unread postby naija4life+ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:36 am

Hi,indian_conjure,if l were in your shoes,l will petition St.Peregrine,the patron saint of cancer victims to heal my father.An eye-for-eye will probably fill the whole world with blind men & women.Karma is a bitch.
naija4life+

Unread postby julyp » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 pm

never fail prayer of the mother of sorrows
you must read this prayer every day for 7 days,at the same time each day,and offer 1 tea candle for each of the 7 days and in the end of this novena publish this prayer 7 times and the Mother of Sorrows will grant your favor

MOTHER OF SORROWS
I COME BEFORE THEE,I SEEK THY PROTECTION.I SEEK THY AID
MY MOTHER,MY QUEEN
WITH A SWIPE OF YOUR POWERFUL HAND,YOU CAN HEAL THE SICK,EASE THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF THOSE ON THEIR DEATH BEDS
I COME BEFORE THEE SEEKING YOUR MERCY,AND I ASK THEE THIS GREAT FAVOR..[SAY YOUR FAVOR AND MAKE THE SIGN OF THE CROSS 3 TIMES]
HOLY MOTHER OF SORROWS
YOUR FAITHFUL CALL OUT THY HOLY NAME IN THEIR TIMES OF TRIAL AND GREAT TRIBULATION
I CALL OUT THY NAME NINA NEGRA,NINA NEGRA,NINA NEGRA
AND I ASK THEE TO GRANT ME YOUR MOST DIVINE INTERCESSION ON MY BEHALF BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY GOD,THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT
PLEASE WHISPER MY PRAYER INTO THE EARS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD
AND HELP ME TO OBTAIN THIS FAVOR WITH THE FULL BLESSINGS OF THE ALMIGHITY GOD,THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT
I KNOW MOTHER OF SORROWS YOU WILL HEAR THIS PRAYER AND GRANT ME THIS FAVOR
I OFFER THEE THIS CANDLE WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL
AMEN
julyp

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 pm

julyp: This is just cut and paste from other websites. While I understand that you may only be intending to help by adding to the discussion, we ask that you please stop copy/pasting information that has been randomly distributed throughout the internet. That is not what we do here.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MidsouthGuy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:14 pm

As dumb as I feel admitting this, I recently burned a seven day Santa Muerte candle, and now that it's burned down I have no idea what to do with the outer casing. I know I shouldn't just throw it away, but have no idea what I should actually do with it now. Any advice is very welcome, and thank you so much in advance.
MidsouthGuy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Hello, MidsouthGuy,
I recycle mine.
I clean out the inside (and any wax remains get buried.....see: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html ) and then use the holder again.
You might want to just put a slightly smaller candle into it if you feel the need to light another candle for her.
Or, if you're experienced, fill it with wax (and, obviously, add the wick).
I have a few cases of used vigil candle glass
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hellinahandbasket » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Read a lot of books, websites, watched youtube videos... I have a barstool in my yoga with some red flowes, a red napkin, a demiasse cup of coffee and a drawing of Santa Muerte wearing a nurse cap. yes a nurse cap. I didn't think she'd care since she doesn't care that drug dealers pray to her. By the end of my drinking coffee in the yoga room, some of the coffee was gone in the cup. Everything was still intact this morning since I read horror stories of altars turned over,etc.etc. and my prayer altars are very Catholic based and she doesn't seem to mind. I've asked for small favors and made an offering and she grants them so she got her own spot in my yoga room. I'm not likely to get a statue unless I am gifted with one. I am just not feeling the vibe to get a statue and I'm sure I will get one when it's time.

Just taking time to write this since I've read in a lot of places how one has to tippy toe around Santa Muerte. I don't tippy toe around Jesus Christ or worry about the wrathful vengence of God when I walk naked into my yoga room (but I'll bet my mom would say I probably should!). Tomorrow I will see if she likes MILO, a drink from my childhood.

P.S. Today I added a small aloe plant next to my hand drawing as a thank you.
hellinahandbasket

Unread postby kevinbaty510 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 am

I have lit a candle and made offerings to santa muerte, my candle almost completely burned through. At night i get chills and goosebumps when i speak to santa muerte and last night i felt real at peace and then real excited. I am praying for the return of my girlfriend who is mad at me. Im new to this but i feel its working. Any more suggestions?
kevinbaty510

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, kevinbaty510,
Sounds like you're on the right path here!
If there's anything on these pages of this subforum that catches your eye then, maybe that's what you ought to do.
But, sounds like you're making progress with her.
Good for you!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kaboodle » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:16 am

I'd like to petition Santisima Muerte for money through MISC with a candle. Do I have to offer her any offerings or promises? If so what and how/where do I make it.
kaboodle

Unread postby Sarafina » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:20 pm

^I think st expedite is better for money
Sarafina

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:30 pm

People petition Santa Muerte for money, jobs, protection, healing, and just about everything else.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kaboodle » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 am

Hey everyone, if you petition Santisime Muerte does it mean you have to be devoted to her for life and offer offerings forever? I understand you have to offer her something but is this "deal" over so to speak when she grants you your petition? And is it ok to petition her and also do doll work or mojo work at the same time or are you supposed to be entirely dependent on her 100%? Would doing other forms of conjure upset her? And can you petition her for two issues or is that overkill? Looking forward to your answers :)
kaboodle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, kaboodle,
What is usually done is that you make a promise to her. When she grants your petition, then you honor your promise.
If you promise to be a devotee of hers forever, then you have to abide by that promise. So, don't promise anything too elaborate.
But, a nice thing to do is to promise to have a small statue of her on your house forever. Then, once in awhile, you light a candle to her at the statue. But nothing super aggressive like lighting candles every day, etc.
I tell my clients to only ask for one thing at a time. When that request is granted, pay her. Then, work on your next request.
You can do a doll and a Mojo while working with her. In fact, you can show her and ask her to help you with this work.
I don't see a problem with that.
I hope this helps and wishing you the best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm

I read on the luckymojo page about La Santisima saying that in order to keep her spell going, you need to keep on burning a candle for her on Tuesdays. Always out of curiosity, is there another way to keep it going without doing that?
Eternal_Moonlight

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:45 pm

That instruction applies to the candle spells for her. Wearing a talisman or charm, carrying a holy card of her in your wallet, offering flowers once a week at her altar, washing or bathing in products dedicated to her -- there are many, many ways to stay in contact.

SPD-CAT-MUER
Santisima Muerte (Holy Death) Sachet Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 am

I recently started working with her following the information provided on the website (the 9 day prayer). I've worked with Saints, but it seems I can't get them to help me despite asking for their help. One day, I started reading this forum and from what people said on the forum, I had some mixed feelings since people seem to praise her, or are very careful/fearful of her.

After some having a feeling that I should try her, I decided to work with her. Everything seemed all right until I reached the sixth day of my prayers. Earlier, I felt pretty happy and somewhat content. I've given her a glass of water, I prayed when the target was asleep, which is not the midnight hour in my time zone.

Anyway, I think I may have upset her because I had a restless night and a little anxiety. I think it may have happened when I asked her to give me a sign if she'll answer my petition. I think I saw some signs, but it wasn't concrete (dream of a passing a woman in gold, walking passed a slew of poinsettias), which isn't related to her. Is there something I can offer her to help make me sleep better? I also want to mention that I started out with a white candle, but it finished before the 9 days, so I got a rainbow candle since I read either one of those colors can be used for her.

I don't want to stop working with her, in fear of being rude. I guess when it comes to signs, I need things spelled out for me.
Eternal_Moonlight

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Eternal_Moonlight: Did you initially ask her if she would be willing to work for you before jumping into your work? It took me some time of asking and waiting for an answer from her before I started in on work with her, however this will be different for each worker. If you are worried that you, yourself, should be fearful of her, then that anxiety may bleed into your work and your outcome.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 am

I felt like I got the okay when I stumbled upon an article, dream, and candle. I prayed/spoke to her and I felt a bit better. I guess I want signs too early on. I tend to look for them in 3 days. Dreams aren't reliable to me because the mind plays tricks. Well, maybe not tricks but if you want something you'll look for any signs, signs that aren't necessarily signs in general, but hopes lol. I was worried about upsetting her about praying for a sign too often. Maybe I could give her an offering ask for a sign again or throw in the towel?
Eternal_Moonlight

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure