• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:02 am

Sarasvati help.

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Sarasvati help.

Unread postby Faithfully » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I just ordered the Sarasvati Sachet Powder to help me progress with my singing every time I practice. I was looking through the catalog and saw a Sarasvati Pendandt, and I am very tempted to buy it. Is it a good idea?
Devi Spring told me in another forum regarding the powder "If you are a devotee of Saraswati and know how to work with her, then yes that could very well aid you". I have read up on her and done research also, but how exactly can I get Sarasvati to have a positive effect on me whenever I sing?
And should I go through with buying pendant? I would really like to carry something related to her around with me.
Faithfully

Re: Sarasvati help.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Sounds like a personal choice annette2009. Since you are still contemplating, schedule a reading to verify your concerns.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Sarasvati is the Hindu goddess of music and the pendant is both pretty and inexpensive. Your choice, but it could work for you, yes.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby corazon » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 pm

It sounds like a good idea to me. You could also get the Sarasvati oil from LM and annoint the pendant with it. I would also annoint a candle for her and pray to her.

Do research on her and find out her favorite things and make an offering to her. Sing her a song!

Good luck!
corazon

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 am

If you are able to burn a vigil light, get the Sarasvati vigil, which already dressed with oil, herbs, and prayer. Otherwise order a dozen white candles and the Sarasvati oil, so you always have a candle on hand. The oil would be good to have on hand for dressing the amulet, as corazon suggested, and you could wear it as a personal fragrance.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 am

If you wish to work with her on an ongoing basis, perhaps as Patroness of your artistic endeavors, then you may wish to hire an workers who is familiar with Eastern methods to provide you with magical coaching on establishing a practice with her. It will definitely deepen your work with her!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 am

Working with any of the Hindu deities or holy figures is a process that takes time and devotion. Sarasvati is a wonderful aid to petition in assistance with singing, art, music, dance, and any work that involves art, culture, and beauty. Since you are a singer wearing a pendant near your throat chakra is an especially love and appropriate idea. If you are planning to form a relationship with her, I would create an altar to her complete with the offerings that she prefers. You can use images and colors that are appropriate to her iconography as well!

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Faithfully » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

Thank you so much guys! Your advice is amazing a very helpful!
Faithfully

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo