Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Scents, Aromas, and Fragrances of Lucky Mojo Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Paradox
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Paradox » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 pm

I recall Cat saying that when she and Siva first met in person he wanted to blind smell-test the oils and was drawn to particular ones.
This got me thinking tonight that I've never really tried this but it might be a good way to get insight into myself and my DH (eventually clients as well though I haven't tried that). I know I can't stand the smell of lavender but am drawn toward the rose based scents such as the romance and Marriage formulas. DH's fave is Crown of Success.
How about you? What are you drawn to? How do you feel being inclined toward a scent ties in with your niche in work? I for one, have been doing love work for several years but am not good at luck drawing.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: What inclination toward an oil scent says about you?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Paradox wrote:I recall Cat saying that when she and Siva first met in person he wanted to blind smell-test the oils and was drawn to particular ones.
This got me thinking tonight that I've never really tried this but it might be a good way to get insight into myself and my DH (eventually clients as well though I haven't tried that). I know I can't stand the smell of lavender but am drawn toward the rose based scents such as the romance and Marriage formulas. DH's fave is Crown of Success.
How about you? What are you drawn to? How do you feel being inclined toward a scent ties in with your niche in work? I for one, have been doing love work for several years but am not good at luck drawing.
I love the rose based oils too. My favorite is Come to Me with Love Me a close second. I do love the money/wealth oils too though, especialy Money Stay with Me and Wealthy Way. I love anything that smells like gingerbread!

I don't think my favorite scents tie in with my niche in work. It is hard for me to say what my "best work" is, because my clients have differing views than I do. I know I am quite good at uncrossing and curse removal. I am just really good at getting rid of stuff. I do well with business, money, and jobs. By chance I found out I was good with court cases and legal proceedings.

My favorite work is love work though. I like to see people find good partners and mates. That is what I consider true success; being in a loving environement with the right people.

That's my take on it.

Mary

jewel

oil and smell

Unread post by jewel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 am

I have marriage oil, return to me and follow me boy. The per7mnn i am using this on doesnt like the smell when i wear them on my body. So how else should i use them?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: oil and smell

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 am

HRCC Student #1559

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 pm

And he can smell the candles and wants to know why i am lighting them.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Tell him that you like candles? I'm sure you can think of something.
HRCC Student #1559

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 am

orange blossom water is very good to wear for bringing a marriage proposal. It worked for me. You can also spray it on the sheets, too.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 am

Are you still trying to reconcile with this person? If so I'd just use return to me and follow me boy for now. You might try smearing the oil very lightly on things he'd touch, like door knobs, etc.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 am

He has been coming over more and he does say he loves me. So how do I make orange blossom water?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 am

jewel wrote:He has been coming over more and he does say he loves me. So how do I make orange blossom water?
You don't. Buy it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatperfumes.html
And its call Orange Blossom Cologne thier is also Orange Water which is also on the page.
HRCC Student #1559

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:30 am

I put those oils on the doorknob and his chair. What is that supposfd to do-

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Are there any other Love oils that smell similar to Come to me? I really like that one and don't mind wearing it. However, Follow Me, Boy and Look Me Over is not really a scent I'd want to wear too much.

How about Bewitching, Love Me, Cleo May, and Jezebel Root in Oil? can anyone give me a description of how they smell? Are any of them floral? I guess I'm digging the rose in Come to Me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Scents of oils?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:38 pm

We don't give out our forumlas, sorry. All of the love oils do contain floral notes, but reactions to these scents vary greatly from person to person. My favourite is Kiss Me Now, for what it's worth. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Love me has that rosy floral scent

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 am

Of course, Cat, I don't blame you for keeping your ingredients secret. :) I'll have to try Love Me if it's got that rosy scent. I definitely prefer the "girlie" smells.

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Wow thanks for the thread. I was about to get some oils to use as perfumes. I prefer nice girly scents too.

Does anyone know what the Attraction oil smells like? I was thinking of getting a bottle of that to boost luck in the workplace.

Definitely going to get Come to Me, might have to re-think Follow Me Boy now. Any other suggestions for love oils which work effectively when used as a perfume?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:30 pm

As noted before, there is no one scent that pleases everyone. Some of the faves -- based on scent alone, not on their magical ingredients -- are Crown of Success, Special Oil No. 20, Attraction, Master Key, Love Me, Come to Me, Kiss Me Now!, Fast Luck, Prosperity, Cleo May, Jezebel Root in Oil, Van Van, Power, and John the Conqueror.

Not all of those are "girly" -- but those are the ones most often mentioned by he largest number of customers as having great fragrances.

(For the record, my husband hates Van Van, but many of our customers call it "the best." -- it's all in the nose ... and in the mind.)
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 pm

I like the minty scent of Wealthy Way and Lady Luck oils.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 am

(For the record, my husband hates Van Van, but many of our customers call it "the best." -- it's all in the nose ... and in the mind.)
Oh! I have to agree with Nagashiva on this one! I just received my first LM order and would definitely say Van Van is 'not' going to be my favorite smell (it reminds me some pain releiving anointment I have smelled before in India :) But it works, one use and I already feel better!!!

So, any ideas on how I can conceal the smell better?... I only put a little bit on myself after a shower last night and the whole apartment smelled of it to the point where my roomate who was standing in the living room asked 'what is that smell'... :)

Also, wondering do Fiery Wall of Protection or Road Opener smell similar? If not, I might consider those for my next order :)

Thanks,
shiva2500

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Road Opener and Van Van smell similar. Fiery Wall of Protection is an altogether different sort of smell. My personal favorite, in terms of fragrance and function, is Attraction, which is a cinnamon based scent.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Road Opener, Van Van, and Chinese Wash contain lemongrass, a powerful cleaner and jinx-remover.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

My favorite love-drawing oil (scent wise) is chuparossa. It's a very pretty floral that smells clean, like soap, and very ladylike.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-chuparrosa.html

lexirenee

Unread post by lexirenee » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 pm

My favorite scents are Fast Luck, Power, Love Me (SEXY!), Attraction, Lady Luck, Essence of Bend-Over, and Double Luck Perfume - I think thse scents are really hot, lol! They last all day and cling to my clothing. Every time I wear those oils, I always get compliments!!

And I really can't stand the smell of John the Conqueror & Dixie John - woody smell is too masculine for me but I usually rub my feet down good with them and then put socks on so I don't have to worry. lol.

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:41 am

You know, that is _exactly_ why I like the scent of John the Conqueror! By itself it is great. Using it in combination with other oils (as long as they complement the intention of course), shifts the scents toward the masculine and makes them more wearable to me.

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:29 am

My personal fave scent has to be Crucible of Courage. It's amazing. I also can't get enough of Algiers, because I love the smell. Essence of Bend-Over is another I will hold close to my heart. Oh, and the Tobacco oil...yum.

corazon

What is your favorite LM oil?

Unread post by corazon » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey all,

What are your favorite oils to use for love, and good luck?

There are so many to choose from and some are for quite specific concerns. I have enjoyed my LM oils for months! Now, I want to get more oils for my "doctor bag" and need some good all purpose oils for love, and good luck..

The love oil, I would like one that is a general type love oil.. one that I can use to sweeten my relationship I'm currently in, but also use it for friends to help them find and keep love.. I was thinking Chuparrosa for this one?

Good Luck, I want an oil that will help with lottery and also a be a general good luck blend.

Also, what are your favorite must-have oils in your "doctor bag"?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: What is your favorite LM oil?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:41 pm

There's been several similar threads that I encourage you to look through:

high-fidelity-thread-t3275s90.html

share-your-product-reviews-here-t4314.html

your-favourite-things-t8130.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:47 pm

A good all purpose is attraction oil to attract love, money and so on. I like lucky 13 for all gambling things such as the lottery, or you can just get good luck oil. Chupparosa is a good oil for current relationships.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Love: Fire of Love, Love Me, Kiss Me Now and Follow Me Boy
Luck: Lucky 13
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:36 pm

love me, fire of love, kiss me now, chuparrosa.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 pm

all of the above great love and share! Mine Are:
Lucky Mojo Attraction, Lucky Mojo Fiery Wall of Protection, Lucky Mojo VAN VAN, Lucky Mojo Money Drawing, Lucky Mojo Crown of Success!!!
Succe$$!!!
I have back ups for these (2) at a time!!!!!!!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:43 am

Crown of Success is the best scent I've tried. Psychic Vision is the most effective I've tried.

I'm oddly attracted to Abramelin lately though, I'm not sure why. Something Jungian, s'pose.
HRCC Student #2174G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 am

My favourite Lucky Mojo Oils, based on scent alone, are Fast Luck, Crown of Success, Kiss Me Now!, John the Conqueror, Siva-Shakti, and Special Oil No. 20.

I also like the scents of Crossing and Crucible of Courage, but i have little occasion to use or wear either one. I just notice how nice they smell when i am blending the stock oils for the shop.
catherine yronwode

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 am

I love Crown of Success, Fast Luck, Dixie Love, and Shiva Shakti (my number one all time fave!), also love 7-11 Holy oil and Money Stay with Me oil.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:43 am

My favorite oils are High John the Conqueror, Crown of Success, Attraction, Ganesh, Psychic Vision and Special Oil #20.

I am very happy with the Taurus Oil too. Just enough musk to feel manly, just enough rose to calm me! My wife's Aries oil is impressive as well...the Astrological Oils are all well worth checking out!

I also love the Lodestone Oil! Smells great to me, but like unscented oil to some...funny how each human nose and brain reacts differently to scents!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

My favorite oil scent wise is Power, Special Oil No. 20, Fast Luck, Commanding, and Come to Me.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 pm

All time faves.....Crown of Success, Van Van, Fiery Wall of Protection. Now Healing Oil as well.
Every time I wear Crown of Success in the part of my hair, I am invariably asked what that delicious smell is!

Sassy :D

summersunshine

Unread post by summersunshine » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Fast Luck and Come to Me.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 am

My favourite is Good Luck oil. It smells delicious, makes me happy and has a lovely label.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Best Smelling: Fiery wall of protection, Durga oil

Oils which really worked: Fiery wall of protection, van van oil, uncrossing oil, st.expedite oil, reversing oil.

oils which never worked for me (donno why :( : follow me boy, crown of success, good luck oil, come to me, vision oil.

EDIT: UPDATE: I used crown of success today, and boy did it work! It worked like a charm in many fronts.I take my comments back, Crown of Success DOES work. I believe what was missing was the conviction and belief from my side!!!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 am

My all time favorites are Love me, Follow me Boy and Crown of Success oils. They smell is amazing and I've also had amazing results working with them. Fast Luck is also one of my favourites (although the smell,though wonderful,is too strong to wear as a perfume in summer). It brings luck your way really fast! I once applied it as a perfume before going out on Saturday night, but I was a bit distracted while stating my petition (I was applying it for love, but I was thinking that I don't have enough money for more than two drinks that night). Well I found 15 euros in 1 and 2 euro coins in different places on my way to the bar!

supper

Unread post by supper » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 pm

The one I so want in a bigger bottle and I wear often and also
because I do use it in my Mojo is "Reconcile" oil...that smell so great!!!!

Mystical_Devon

Unread post by Mystical_Devon » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 pm

The best smelling oil to me is Crown of Success And Attraction. Firery Wall of Protection and Hot Foot work amazing well:) There is still many others for me to try tho. :)

TheGreyMan

Unread post by TheGreyMan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 am

I'm surprised no one has recommended African Juju Oil! It's always been good to me.
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
-Terry Pratchett

Miss M
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss M » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

I'd have to say Crown of Success, Fiery Wall of Protection and Fast Luck.

And in addition, all three of those together make an awesome scent. I call it my Everyday Juju... :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:35 am

I have been using Master Key oil lately. Smells a little like Crown of Success.

fauna

Unread post by fauna » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:45 am

Stay With Me is my favorite love oil. It was the first love oil I ever bought from LM, and it was because somewhere Cat had posted a story about meeting her husband and he liked that oil best. I can't find the story now, but it was sweet, and what better testimonial can you get than from someone happily married? It's a perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and herbal... I can't describe it. Chuparrosa is a close second. It's nicely floral, but not overpowering. They've both worked well for me. I avoid commercial perfumes because they give me a headache, but I can wear these.

The only general LM luck oils I've used so far are Attraction and Special Oil #20, and I've been very pleased with them both.

lucywytch

Share your scents!

Unread post by lucywytch » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Im going to buy some of Lucky Mojo's lovely oils, but im worried about the scents. I'm very picky when it comes to perfumes and oils.

if you guys could share with you the scents of the oils you've bought, yes please, ! maybe some smell like vanilla, other oils may smell like roses, or a package full of chocolate pralins from your juju boy blue ;)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Share your scents!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:53 pm

As Lucky Mojo carries so many oils, it would be much easier if you name some of the formulas you're interested in.

Though I can say that I am also extremely picky when it comes to fragrances, and I've only run across one or two of the oils that I didn't like. And even the ones I'm not crazy about are not so off to my nose that I still cannot use them on candles and such, even if I wouldn't desire to wear them. So, I've never ran into a Lucky Mojo oil that I haven't been able to make good use of!

lucywytch

Unread post by lucywytch » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Great, i have heard so much about these oils, how good they smell and there's really no 'bad' oil. im going to buy some love oils and compelling oils. i hope they smell like sexy, passionate and wanting.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Lucky Mojo does not give out their formulas, so all we could do is guess anyway.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Love oils tend to be heavier on the floral notes, and Compelling oils tend to have a hrebal-sweet tinge from herbs like calamus and liquorice.

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:57 pm

in my opinion: fire of love is strong (in a good way) for me the smell makes me think of passion.
follow me boy is floral & sweet at same time, but what may smell great to me may be very different for you.

special oil #20 smells really good to me !

good luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:00 pm

It depends on the work. The work is what is what you are working on.
The smell and the FRESH ingredients that makes Lucky Mojo so special are part of the added bonus. The smells are not overpowering. Don't over think focus on the work! :)

It's like "sauce in a jar" or homemade Italian ... which would you prefer? Lucky Mojo ;)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 am

Hi lucywytch,

as a general rule, I NEVER wear any scents - they give me headaches and drive me bananas. That said - I have felt compelled to wear certain of the LM oils when doing work for a given cause; have mixed the oils in with my usually unscented products; and have always had the experience come out pleasant. Even the more floral odours which I usually abhor are not a problem for me in the LM products. So don't worry about your choices - I have yet to discover a scent I had to hide in the bottom of a drawer :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 am

hi, lucywyth -- we have about 350 scent formulas and they are all different. We don;t give out our formulas, but we do our best compounding the products according to traditional lore, old recipes of the past, and symbolical magical attributes. While some scent-blends are more generally pleasing to everyone, each person's nose is individual, and what pleases one person may not please another -- but we do not approach the compounding of magical oils strictly on the basis of essential oil scents -- there are actual herbs and roots and minerals included in each bottle, according to old traditions, and their spiritual vibrations, appearance, and scents will modify the sent-blend of the oil as well.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 am

lucywytch: Your best best is to pick a few oils that match the conditions you like to work and go for it. I have been absolutely surprised with the inviting scents of all the Lucky Mojo Oils I have purchased. If you live in California it is such a treat to visit the store and take a first hand sniff...
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:53 am

I prefer clean, mild fragrances. Crucible of Courage, King Solomon Wisdom, and Court Case all fall into this category.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 pm

I am very fond of almost all of the Love-related oils. I suspect I mostly love rose & scents similar to it. I don't know that this says much about me, though lately it's been pointed out to me that, whenever I go on some love- or attraction-related endeavor, I do unusually well...so maybe there is a possible, small correlation there. Granted, I hope to have some affinity for financially-related work, haha.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 09, 2012 11:35 am

Most oils I use for the fact that I am working on the condition that they have been crafted for. As far as solely going on scent, well as I am a Taurus, I do lean a bit towards the earth and strong smelling oils like Taurus, Master, High John the Conqueror, Terra, etc.
Joseph Magnuson

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”