Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 am
- Forum: Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Tobacco Oil Questions and Answers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3812
From what I know, tobacco can be used to dress any black candle.
- Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 am
- Forum: Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Some Handy Oil and Herb Combos for Dressing Vigil Candles
- Replies: 51
- Views: 61241
Would not mugwort also be a good herb for the Psychic Vision candle?
- Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics
- Topic: Spell Timing: Planetary influences / Days of the Week
- Replies: 324
- Views: 144923
I plan on doing a job found in the Esoteric Archive to get back at those who speak ill of a friend. I am not sure whether to do it in the days/hours of Mars or Saturn. Both these days will happen during the waning moon (I usually care about these things).
- Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm
- Forum: Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo
- Topic: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers
- Replies: 1204
- Views: 608251
I was wondering it it's okay to use a power ranger figure for an uncrossing doll-baby.
- Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal
- Topic: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?
- Replies: 841
- Views: 262227
This past year or so, it seems like my dad's life has been sucking even more than usual. This includes trouble finding work and poor health. I used a pendulum to try and find out if he had been cursed, and it swung yes-ways. I have looked through a few books of magic (especially Secrets of the Psalm...