Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:49 pm
- Forum: Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Candles: Snuff Relight Runs Timed & Continual Burns Splints
- Replies: 219
- Views: 145285
Hello all, Newbie here.....I looked over all the topics here to try to avoid duplicating questions...but I am still not sure so.... Here is my situation. I started a 9 day St.Jude novena this morning (my first one). I thought I had prepared everything but I ended up having to move the candle a few t...
- Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 am
- Forum: Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Joss, Agarbatti, Indian, Chinese, Thai Incense from LMCCo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 24527
I am just starting out with conjuring and I have a simple question. If use smudge sticks or other incense sticks for cleansing items or areas of my home but I don't use the whole stick, what do I do with the remaining portion? Is it harmful to keep it around and use it again? Like wise I have some i...
- Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation
- Topic: Trick an Object or Gift to Cause Love in One Who Touches It
- Replies: 360
- Views: 119506
I hope this hasn't already been asked, I searched the forums but couldn't find anything. I want to do some energy work on my husband. We are separated but I really want to try to work things out. He is very stubborn and I want to send out love and forgiveness to him and help him remember better time...