Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm
- Forum: Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
- Replies: 3965
- Views: 1387462
I've been running a honey jar spell for a couple weeks now, burning the candle on monday, wednesday, and friday. I've been collecting all the drippings into a dish and just letting the wax accumulate. Over time, a large head of wax grew up on the lid of the jar as well as a puddle of wax around it. ...
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics
- Topic: Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers
- Replies: 585
- Views: 209497
I'm still just getting started in hoodoo, rootwork, and mysticism in general. I have been looking into the infamous "Crossroads Ritual," and am considering attempting it myself. My goal is to become a great writer, so if I attempted it I would take my note pad out there and write part of my novel as...
- Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:36 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce
- Topic: Mutual Break-Up Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation
- Replies: 420
- Views: 124769
I have a good friend who is in a bad relationship. It's not abusive or controlling, it's just really unhealthy because he's much older and in general acts more like an uncle than a boyfriend. She's been with him for over a year now and is miserable, but can't break it off no matter how much me or an...