Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 am
- Forum: Forum Technical Help
- Topic: Update Change Profile - Username - Password - Email - Gender
- Replies: 62
- Views: 48535
Hi! I searched for a thread like this, but found none, so, i'm starting a new one... I'm new here, and after my first posts, I realized I choose a bad username, it could easily been related to me in a google search, and that wouln't be good. Is there a way to change it in my future/past posts? thanks
- Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:49 pm
- Forum: Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
- Replies: 3963
- Views: 1382989
I just wanna share something that happened a few days ago. I've lighted 3 candles together, one for me and one for each of my boyfriends [Yes, i have 2.]. First, I lighted my candle in the middle of the other two, then the one at left, for one of the boys. When I was going to light the candle in the...
- Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:56 am
- Forum: Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo
- Topic: Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand Questions and Answers
- Replies: 95
- Views: 36954
It's normal the smell of the mojo change over time? When I received it, it was a strong and characteristic smell. Now is weaker, and quite bad. My divination says the mojo is alive and well, but no longer has the perfume that had a few weeks ago.
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation
- Topic: Spells for Polyamorous Open Non-Exclusive Relationships
- Replies: 160
- Views: 47813
First, please, English is not my first language, so, if I’ve commited any mistakes, I’m sorry. One of my best friends from school was always a "rootwork fan" and, by that time, she gave me several amulets and mojos. We've been apart after the end of second grade, we keep in contact thru internet, bu...
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 am
- Forum: Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements
- Topic: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality
- Replies: 600
- Views: 307793
Hi, I know thats the forum, not the store in itself, but I was looking for some way to contact the Lucky Mojo Store. I found this e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, but everytime I send something, my massage come back to my mailbox. Total failure. Theres any other way for me to contact then? I live ouside ...