Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:01 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics
- Topic: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques
- Replies: 696
- Views: 272650
I have been working with one saint for a couple of years now. I was wondering if it is appropriate to ask a Saint to help with more than one issue? I have petitioned one to help me for something and now I have some other pressing issues. Is it more effective to burn a separate candle for a separate ...
- Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 pm
- Forum: Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Candles: Trim, Carve, Load, Petition, Pray, Dress, Light
- Replies: 1001
- Views: 422127
Hi Addi, No you don't have to sit and focus on it the whole time it's burning. As long as the "work" you needed to do is complete than you can leave it to burn while you go about your other activities. By "work" I am assuming you have dressed and otherwise prepared it. I generally focus on a candle ...
- Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm
- Forum: Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services
- Topic: MISC Money Job Success Steady Work Wealth Candle Services
- Replies: 112
- Views: 43123
That's awesome news!
- Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings
- Topic: Spell-casting and Prayers To Get Doctors To Help
- Replies: 160
- Views: 66728
The Bestest: St Lucy is the saint you want to work with IMO. There is a fair amount of info about her in this forum. She is the saint I petitioned for help with my eye issue.
- Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 am
- Forum: Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Announcements, Updates, and News
- Topic: Damaged / Missing / Wrong Items Questions and Answers
- Replies: 107
- Views: 61269
What a great idea, Miss Michaele, Being green, the hoodoo way
- Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:37 am
- Forum: Hoodoo in History / Hoodoo in the News
- Topic: Television Shows That Mention Hoodoo
- Replies: 46
- Views: 85881
That was cute! In my family, if you knock over the salt and don't throw any over your shoulder immediately....another family member will often gather a pinch and do it themselves. Sometimes we ALL will do it. Just to be safe LOL
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm
- Forum: 2012 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Hi again!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3326
Hello all, I am an old/new member from 2009. I hope to be more active on the forum this time around. I am active in my own practice and loving every minute! Hoodoo continues to amaze me!