Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:34 am
- Forum: 2013 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Hello from a local gal
- Replies: 3
- Views: 850
Hi there, I realized at an early age that what I called God and what my family called God seemed to be two different things. So I went my own way. Carved out my own spiritual path. I have lived a long life of (mostly) joyful service to "God" or "Christ" or whatever you want to call it. At age 9 I kn...
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm
- Forum: The Crystal Silence League
- Topic: Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)
- Replies: 193
- Views: 120416
Hi, This is my first post ever...so glad to have this forum. My question has a few facets, and I will be as clear and concise as I can. I've been a massage therapist for about 30 years. Since learning about the LM last year, I have been to the store several times and purchased/used many products for...