Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 pm
- Forum: Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure
- Topic: Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers
- Replies: 68
- Views: 40085
Thank you St. Joseph the Worker for your help!
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:33 pm
- Forum: Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo
- Topic: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
- Replies: 7548
- Views: 2538053
I use small tea lights that are suppose to take 4 hours to burn on my honey jar, but usually take 6. How bad is that I smother the flame out before I go to bed? I don't want to go to bed with a flame burning. :/ I heard blowing the flame out meanings blowing away the magic.
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling
- Topic: Spells Against Gossiping Rude Haughty Cliqueish Co-Workers
- Replies: 171
- Views: 74011
Hi! I'm a teacher and I have parent teacher conferences coming up in a week. I'm nervous because I don't want any parents to become confrontational or angry with me. I do have one particular problem parent who is always unhappy with me and thinks I'm stupid. What magical oil or things could I do to ...