Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:35 am
- Forum: Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services
- Topic: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services
- Replies: 592
- Views: 192456
I'm thinking a blockbuster may remove a person getting in the way of a successful relationship? I really like the formula, it seems to be "no nonsense" and explosive enough to remove a third party? Might using blockbuster be an even more effective way than doing technically negative work like "cross...
- Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:05 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion
- Topic: Spells to Dominate Control Rule Over Lover Mate Spouse
- Replies: 253
- Views: 60026
I have a hunch that I have to add, I feel sometimes domination work is necessary. Especially on a guy. And I would take into account the person's actual personality. Sometimes guys like women more when they "know what they want". Someone with a mutable sun sign and with a Venus in Aries possibly. An...
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:11 am
- Forum: Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Block Buster Oil Questions and Answers
- Replies: 372
- Views: 181068
I see some saying that an Uncrossing is a good idea before a Block Buster... if someone needs an uncrossing. On the Block Buster label it says "Curse lifter / Spell Breaker / Jinx Remover". Would this oil suffice to remove enemy blockages without the Uncrossing step? Or can these oils be mixed toget...