Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings
- Topic: General Questions and Answers on Healing Health Cleansing
- Replies: 110
- Views: 24000
A family member of mine is very sick (recurrent sickness and she keeps needing surgery) and I was thinking of lighting of candle for her or making her a bath but I do not know where to start. What products or herbs do you suggest? What is best a bath or a candle or both?
- Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:45 pm
- Forum: 2015 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs
- Topic: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 9th, 2015
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3305
1) Your name: Lola James A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: Blissfully Blessed B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): _____________________ C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? Lola 2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 24...
- Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:39 am
- Forum: Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo
- Topic: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
- Replies: 7301
- Views: 2349924
Hi, I wanted to add something to my honey jar. I forgot to add something to my petition. How can I fix it? Should I reopen the jar? If not should I place my addition to the top or the bottom of the jar? Sorry, if this questions already been asked I searched and could not find a post addressing this ...
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:27 pm
- Forum: 2015 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Hello from Maryland
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1016
Hello, everyone. I am looking forward to learning lots and connecting with likeminded people. If you are in the Maryland area please drop me a few suggestions of local hoodoo venues, conferences, workshops and etc. I would like to connect with people personally and not just virtually.