Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:37 am
- Forum: Books, Pamphlets, Instruction Manuals, and Grimoires in Hoodoo
- Topic: Paper In My Shoe Book by Catherine Yronwode Questions and Answers
- Replies: 55
- Views: 20099
@Beginner01: I'm no hoodoo expert, but it seems to me that if you are using it to help yourself conceive, simply placing it IN your shoe would do the trick. I don't have my copy of PIMS with me, so I'm not sure what exactly is in the work, but if it can be placed for foot track, it should be subtle....
- Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:52 pm
- Forum: Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
- Topic: Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Suggestions Requests Feedback
- Replies: 482
- Views: 20682
I am EXCITED for this weeks topic Spirits Good and Evil. I've always avoided spirit communication and such, unless THEY reach out to ME, and then I'm very careful. This is going to be so good.
- Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:01 pm
- Forum: Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork
- Topic: Cooking with Magical Herbs, Hoodoo Foods! Cookbook
- Replies: 121
- Views: 67759
I'm not super well versed in Hoodoo yet, but I know (and love) my food magic. If you are grinding up an herb or spice for magical use, it is best to acquire it whole and grind it BY HAND with a mortar and pestle, chanting or praying while you grind. I always grind clockwise for drawing work and anti...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:29 am
- Forum: Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Floor Wash Special Questions and Answers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3420
I have a question about house washing that probably wasn't an issue at all back in the "good old days". My home's first floor is about 2/3 hardwood and the big front room is wall-to-all carpet! The second floor is all carpeted. I'm not sure what to do with the carpet area when doing a house cleanse....
- Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:27 pm
- Forum: Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program
- Topic: HRCC Homework Assignment Questions and Answers
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13440
Hello all! I am slowly working my way though all the required purchases and reading in preparation for hopefully being accepted to the course. I'm having a ball already digging deeper into this idiom of folk magic AND the intersectionality with Black America. Perhaps this is a silly question. Since ...
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 am
- Forum: 2017 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs
- Topic: LMHR Hour Chat Log September 17, 2017 Safe Travel Spells
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1415
Excellent show and so timely for me. I have a big trip coming up and I don't usually do these multi-day drives, so I have a little anxiety. Good to have a few extra "tricks" up my sleeve!
- Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 am
- Forum: 2017 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Hi from foxydot
- Replies: 1
- Views: 490
Greetings to everyone! I am relatively new to the forum, although I've "lurked" on this site for years. In the last six months, no less than three people have personally recommended Miss Cat's course to me, so I've decided to get more involved. I've been studying folk magic and witchcraft for over 2...
- Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:59 pm
- Forum: Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Protection Oil Questions and Answers
- Replies: 43
- Views: 15895
Seems like a number of people come here trying to choose between Firey Wall and Protection. I often find myself doing work to protect children from dangerous situations: bullying, abuse, premature advances of a sexual nature, etc. I am thinking protection would be prefered for this. Opinions?