Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:32 am
- Forum: Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure
- Topic: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers
- Replies: 1967
- Views: 874769
I just wamt to share my experience here, like i promised saint expedite. I didnt make an official prayer or light any candles but thank you saint expedite for granting my petition. I have no doubt this was you. My intentions were there but i underestimate your power yet you still gave me positive re...
- Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:35 pm
- Forum: Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Reconciliation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers
- Replies: 107
- Views: 55120
I bought a reconciliation candle and I was planning on also dressing it with return to me oil and crucible of courage. I choose crucible of courage because he's been afraid to talk to me or see me. He doesn't want to see how he hurt me and he's afraid he won't be able to disassociate me from the rom...
- Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:33 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes
- Topic: Spells to Make Person Realize Regret How Badly I Was Treated
- Replies: 130
- Views: 94040
So I have a question. I want to use the restless oil on my ex. He hurt me really bad. I don't want him back, not any time soon anyway, but I want to make him miserable and feel guilty for the way he is treating me currently. He's been ignoring me since the week before our break up and it's disgustin...
- Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:27 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation
- Topic: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite
- Replies: 6234
- Views: 2606499
My boyfriend and I had talked at length several times about moving in together for years. This year, for some reason, he seemed affraid and put off by it. He broke up with me 3 weeks ago saying that he can't see a future with me. We've been off and on for 7 years but that's just because we were teen...