Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm
- Forum: 2012 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Greetings from Mississippi (and a question)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8803
Hi Jai, I am an occasional participant, and I love and use catherine's products. I have been raised alot like you, and I totally understand what it is like being a sensitive, which I think you are. You may have the ability to talk to the dearly departed, or animals, or the wind, heck, almost anythin...
- Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge
- Topic: Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems
- Replies: 246
- Views: 138717
How I tied up my ex-bf's nature. I don't want to say alot about why, lets just say I did for pretty much all the reasons one would do this. He lied to me, decieved me into doing something I wouldn't ordinarily do, cheated on me, blamed all his bad behavior on me, then when his new gf turned out to b...
- Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:25 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals
- Topic: Birds as Omens: Hawk, Crow, Dove, Wren, Owl, Sparrow, Etc.
- Replies: 122
- Views: 87875
Native American lore in my area treats the Owl as such. Yes, it is a portent of death. Sometimes, they will call a name, sometimes not. But, more than anything, the owl bears a message, sometimes, there is alot more to the message than just death, so watch what they do. As a messenger of Spirit, the...
- Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 am
- Forum: Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork
- Topic: Railroad Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers
- Replies: 171
- Views: 121353
You Know, this is kinda a big deal in my neck of the woods. I live in the Southern US. Almost all the property in my family has the corners marked with a railroad spike. Now, that I am older, I use the idea a little differently. Just think about all the things you can do with a railroad spike.... dr...
- Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 pm
- Forum: Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry
- Replies: 617
- Views: 250222
I do this all the time! I like to use a "carrier" type product.. there is a good Hair oil called Silk Drops, available at almost any store... I like to add bewitching oil to my fingers, then a little of the other, and I work it into the ends after I straighten my hair. Just think about what you are ...
- Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:15 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics
- Topic: Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Energy Beings, Haints, Haunted Houses
- Replies: 453
- Views: 208869
Something else that will help, I say bring a gun to the knife fight, so to speak. I like 4 thieves vinegar to protect and cleanse. I would recomend adding it to mop water and cleaning off the front steps to your home. (Just in case he is working in the physical too.) I also put some 4 thieves in a f...