Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 am
- Forum: Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Shelf-Life of Natural Oils and How Best to Store Your Oils
- Replies: 144
- Views: 76153
About the fridge - depending on the type of oil that's used, and I'm not implying I know, oil can actually go cloudy or even solidify in such low temperatures. Bringing it back to room temperature will get the oil back to it's normal state though, but it might just add more hassle than some people l...
- Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 pm
- Forum: Customer Testimonials
- Topic: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)
- Replies: 1326
- Views: 742099
Just wanted to say that my order arrived very promptly and I'm very happily reading through my new copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. Thank you very much for the quick service, I will definitely be ordering more in the future.
- Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm
- Forum: 2009 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Hello from Seattle
- Replies: 1
- Views: 884
Hi folks, I've been reading through the forum for a little while and figured now was as good a time as any to join and introduce myself. About me... I'm originally from So. Cal, and was raised in an openly spiritual family with many belief systems co-mingling. My step-father was an historian special...