Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:24 pm
- Forum: 2009 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: MissMarisa Says Howdy!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 776
Hi everyone! Finally, something I've dreamed of since the beginning - Lucky Mojo forums are finally here! YAY!!! :mrgreen: I'm Marisa, HRC student #527 (G). I live in Portland, OR in a 100 year old house with my husband and 3 cats. I will soon be initiated as a priest of Yemaya in the Lucumi/Santeri...
- Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm
- Forum: Hoodoo in History / Hoodoo in the News
- Topic: Famous Politicians and Celebrities Who Practice Hoodoo
- Replies: 37
- Views: 24717
This is a great photo of Barack Obama's good luck charms. Amongst the things that Barack Obama carries for good luck in this picture are * a bracelet belonging to a soldier deployed in Iraq, * a gambler's lucky chit, * a tiny monkey god and * a tiny Madonna and child. Thank God they worked! :D
- Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm
- Forum: Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
- Topic: Candles: Trim, Carve, Load, Petition, Pray, Dress, Light
- Replies: 985
- Views: 390280
A quick comment on adding oil to a vigil light: As Edward said, an awl can be used to poke holes in the wax, as can a screw driver, a nail, or a stick. It has been my practice to use a special tool dedicated to this task, and to keep it at my candle-dressing station or stored in a small tool kit in...