Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 am
- Forum: Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork
- Topic: Using Ashes in Hoodoo Rootwork Questions and Answers
- Replies: 13
- Views: 19543
Has anyone ever heard of the use of Bible ash as a magical ingredient? I have run across this idea four times in the past year (twice on Internet and twice on folk magic podcasts). I have never heard of this before. I would assume that it has to be a hoodoo or powwow item because of the use of the B...
- Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:51 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole
- Topic: Spells to Identify or Catch an Unknown Thief or Criminal
- Replies: 87
- Views: 72602
My home was broken into today while my family was at work/school. The thieves attempted to take some things that weren't able to fit through the window. I have reason to believe that these people may return now that they know we have these things. We had 8 inches of snow and the thieves left footpri...
- Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm
- Forum: Hoodoo in History / Hoodoo in the News
- Topic: Hurston Recordings
- Replies: 29
- Views: 20724
I have been unsuccessful finding a copy of Harry Hyatt's works. The few scattered copies for sale cost a fortune. 1) Does anyone know a library or college who has an inter-library loan program for graduate students? 2) When I've told people in academia what these books were about they seemed either ...
- Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:03 pm
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power
- Topic: Spells For Success In Competitive Sports and Pageants
- Replies: 156
- Views: 48166
I want to make a mojo bag for myself to aid in training and performing in triathlons. My main concern is for strength and determination to battle through the desire to quit. I am not concerned with winning any races, just needing some extra energy to keep me going. I used to be an endurance athlete ...