• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Spells to Get Criminals Exposed Arrested Jailed Imprisoned

Spells to Get Criminals Exposed Arrested Jailed Imprisoned

Unread postby Morigainne » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:33 am

I am looking for a working that will bring a sex offender to light. I've already gone the usual routes of reporting it to Family and Children services to no avail.

My goal is justice, however that is meted out. I would also like the parties involved in covering it up to be discomfited and suffer because of it.

Thank you.
Morigainne

Re: Spell for Justice for Sex Offender

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:15 am

Hi Morigainne,

See this page for Revenge, Reversing, and Death spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Among them you will find spells for binding an enemy so that he can do no more harm, to bringing death onto an enemy.
You can also add hotfooting to the mix to get him out of town asap:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Since the family is involved this would be a prime example of a time when I would use grave yard dirt, either of a deceased relative that was a good protector of children or worked in law enforcement or the military and was upright and noble.

If you work with Saints, you may also petition Archangel Michael and St. Dymphna:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Needless to say, you also want to do some Fiery Wall of Protection work around the home and the children in it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

good luck to you in your work of bringing this person down,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell for Justice for Sex Offender

Unread postby Morigainne » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 am

Perfect.
Thank you very much.
Morigainne

Spells to Expose or Arrest Criminals, Frauds, Thieves

Unread postby WaGi420 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 am

Is there anything that can be done to a LIAR?

I want them to see how much pain and anger they have caused me. I want them to be exposed on all the lies they have told.

My ex told his new girlfriend that he doesnt own a house with me (#1 lie-cause we have a $$$$ mortgage together) then he told his family that I am not letting him see his daughter (#2 lie cause he KNOWS he can see her but HE choses not to) Then he contiuosly lies to me on what he is doing (I know we are not together, but he makes HUGE excuses and lies, so he doesnt come see his baby-#3) He is known for his lying and I am completely fed up. Plus it sucks for the new girlfriend cause god only knows what he is telling her!

Thanks!
WaGi420

Re: Liars

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 am

A Stop Gossip spell kit would be good and you just make the intention for him to be exposed as the liar he is.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 am

You could do a reversal. Or you can make him a babbling idiot. You would need a parrot feather though.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby WaGi420 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 am

Something to think about, thanks!!
WaGi420

Unread postby boots » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

get his name on a paper, preferably his own signature. tear it out so that its not too big. put it upside down in a spiders web, I use the black widow web because its a seeming mish mash with no rhyme or reason (though thats not the case) anyway. Put his namepaper upside down in the spiders web, if the spider is still there ask her to watch over it and tangle him up in his own web of lies and thank her for allowing you to use her home for your purpose. If the spider is not there just "tangle that _____ in his web of lies" call him what you want.
This works.

PS: I also use the widow web because they do not take their webs up everyday, they keep them day after day other spiders like orb weavers take up their webs daily and rebuild nightly I don't think a web like that works for this.
boots

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:You could do a reversal. Or you can make him a babbling idiot. You would need a parrot feather though.

hey stars, could you possibly elaborate on how the spell is conducted and what i would need to do something like that.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 am

Write the target's name on a small piece of paper. Wrap it around the tie to the target - a hair, a photo, etc. - and three parrot feathers. Pray over it, then command the target to talk indiscreetly about whatever it is that you want him/her to 'babble about'.
cabriellenil

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:23 pm

cabriellenil wrote:Write the target's name on a small piece of paper. Wrap it around the tie to the target - a hair, a photo, etc. - and three parrot feathers. Pray over it, then command the target to talk indiscreetly about whatever it is that you want him/her to 'babble about'.

would i need to use a specific prayer??

thanks
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:35 pm

I think not. Just a general one.
cabriellenil

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:20 am

cabriellenil wrote:I think not. Just a general one.

thanx cabriellenil :) just one last question as I am new to this i dont know what prayer to use could recommend me one??

:D
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 am

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:

thanx cabriellenil :) just one last question as I am new to this i dont know what prayer to use could recommend me one??

Just pray from the heart, you don't need to use a formulaic prayer
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:56 am

HailDiscordia wrote:
MaJiG_GarDen wrote:

Just pray from the heart, you don't need to use a formulaic prayer

thankyou hail

does LM sell parrot feathers??? :oops:
MaJiG_GarDen

how to alert the police???

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Is there a spell or LM products, oils, sachets...............etc. to alert the police, to make the police to arrive at the scene and catch the lawbreakers red handed. it is a money laudering business that is operated very secretly... the best part is a high ranking policeman is running the biz for years... How can the police can even get a hint or start suspecting? I want these people to lose everything that they have earned illegally all their lives.....

appreciate your reply :shock:
stelselv

Re: how to alert the police???

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Call the FBI?

What you could do is get a brown candle and law keep away oil, and dress the candle as if you were going to keep the law away form yourself normally. Then cut the top off, dig out the wick from the bottom, and burn it upside down over a petition.

Also, protect yourself.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 pm

I would do an attraction spell. Go to the police station and get some dirt. Or you should get a foot track from a policeman. I would do an attraction spell kit, and add some police dirt.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:08 am

No can't call the police, this person is a HIGH RANKING policeman, running the illegal biz with his wife for many many years.

They stabbed on all our backs to get ahead, with their dirty money,
they are soooooo cocky and very big bullies,
the whole family threaten us because the husband is a policeman,
THEY ARE IN DENIAL THAT THE LAW APPLIES TO THEM TOO.
they look down upon everybody and treat us all like outcasts, 3rd rated citizen.

They are not in the US.... this is is happening in a well developed country, where law and order is vvvvveeeerrrrrryyyyy strict. if they are caught, they will not only be imprisoned, they lose everything, all benefits, including their home, their car, properties, everything that they have earned legally or illegally will be repossed by the government.... that is the law in this country and they have daringly gotten by all these years. and these people are vvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy good in BLACK :twisted: MAGIC....

Thanks you guys and J82, appreciate all your replies. I will do whatever it takes now to get them entangled with the law. :mrgreen: IT IS ABOUT TIME.......
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm

You could do an entangling type spell. Find little things that represent their attitude, their situation, etc etc. For example, a big red angry bead for bullying, a dollar bill soiled with dirt for 'dirty money', an angry face charm for their treats... Tie them all together, or use beads/charms for each thing and string them together on a long string. Then tangle it all up, talking to it as if it were them. "I'm going to tangle you up in your own mess. I'm going to snarl you up so bad you'll never get out of this mess you made!" Then bury the snarly tangly knotty ball on their property if possible. If you can't go on their property to bury it, soak it in war water, then chuck the infused war water over the fence and bury the snarl at a crossroads.

Do some Fiery Wall protection work for yourself and your family.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:52 am

Dear NotDorianGray

thank you very much. I have not heard of such creativity. you must be really good... that is what i want, to get them entangled in their own mess.. :oops: ..

I will try everything possible... appreciate your reply.. :twisted:
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

I work on an intuitive basis a lot, I'm good at coming up with spells on the fly ^_^
Thanks for your compliments.

Best of luck with your work, I hope you get them suckers GOOD!
NotDorianGray

Unread postby zee » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:35 am

Not addressing the topic but @ Notdoriangrey: I just wanted to second that i too find you have a very creative approach to spell casting; very customized.
It reminds of the first hermetic principle: as above, so below...and why 'canned spells' may not work sometimes.

working to create our own spells, calls for putting our own thought energy in them, and this colors the entire spell work with our own emotions, and emotions are, i think, the key for effective spell working.

having said that stelselv , u can use notdoriangrey's spell, or use his approach to devise something that corresponds really well with what u want to achieve, and which is within the hoodoo framework: vinegar jars, intranquility spells etc

you all have really gotten me thinking now!!! :idea: :)
zee

Spells to Send People to Jail or Prison and Keep Them There

Unread postby grannygoodwitch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 pm

I have a longtime boyfriend who has a real problem with drugs. Consequently he spends a lot of time in jail. He always says he will get help and change but when he gets out, he goes back to stealing and doing the same thing.

I have stuck by him for years because we have a son together, but now I am tired of it.I want me and my son to have a better life.

My problem is:He is threatening to steal my son and run away.I am constantly on edge and worrying.

He is due in court again very soon for more charges,and this time he could spend a few years. He always seems to weasel his way out of doing much time. Considering that he is a multiple offender (he's been in there on theft, burglary, and fraud many times) one would think that he would spend more time than just a few months, but somehow he seems to get out early.

I need him to stay in jail this time and stay away from us for a good while.

What can I do to see that he pays the full consequences for his crimes?
grannygoodwitch

Re: He needs to stay in jail for a while.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:42 pm

I would petition to St. Michael. Since he is a patron of the law ...he is great at keep people in jail.

But what I would do is make a baby doll, and stuff it with knot weed, barberry and devils shoe string. Then I would bind his arms, and legs, and toss him in the river or you can bury him at the grave of a police officer.

Also, you can consider doing a freezer jar as well, and keep him in the freezer as long as you want him to go to jail.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

You want to still his clever tongue. Work with Alum on a dollbaby or a figure candle to shut him up, or a Beef's tongue conjure to still his lying tongue. Then work a vinegar jar. Place the judge and whoever else that has decision making power into a vinegar jar with your ex boyfriend to sour their opinion of him and have the case go against him.

Adding Devil's Shoe String and Knotweed to a dollbaby as Stars indicated is a great way to hamper his attempts at getting out.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:05 am

In addition to the excellent advice by stars and CM, get some legal advice and see if you can get a restraining order or even terminate his parental rights based on his criminal record and threats to kidnap your son. You might also consider moving.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby grannygoodwitch » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Thank you all for the advice.I will try them.
Moving is not really an option for me as I own my home and my work is here.I must admit tho,Ive considered it. :roll:
grannygoodwitch

Need Consequences for Actions

Unread postby robynrawr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:32 pm

I recently found out that a family member of mine was involved with destruction of public property. He is a minor and is facing jail time up to his 18th birthday. They may decide to try him as an adult; we don't know. My mother will have to pay over $30,000 for the damages he did. He is currently is juvenile detention, and we are waiting for his court date to be set.

He has been in a lot of trouble before, including theft of school property and physically assaulting me, and has never felt any remorse for his actions. This will be the first time he will get any real consequences for his actions, though.

I do not want him to get off easy. I feel that he has serious issues, since he doesn't feel any noticeable emotions except for anger and has been involved with so much trouble. He's been let off of charges before and this has taught him he can do whatever he wants, when he wants. He is a monster, attacking people and hurting them just because he can.

I want him to have to man up and own what he's done wrong. At the very least, actual jail time and probation. What can I do to make sure this happens? I have thought about this for a while, and he needs to learn and have real consequences.

I would also like to lessen the amount we would have to pay, as well as to help my mother come to ease. She is understandably distraught over this. We are in a bad financial situation, and it pains her heart to see him do this.

Thanks for any help.
robynrawr

Re: Need Consequences for Actions

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:23 am

For the young man you may consider working with Clarity and Wisdom of King Solomon to help him see what his actions and decisions are doing to those around him and to grant him the wisdom to start making the right decisions.

For lessening the fines you may consider a Court Case Honey jar in which the petition is aimed specifically at lowering the fine.

good luck
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Consequences for Actions

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 am

Sumac berries are used for "mercy of the court" in regard to fines and sentencing. Add them to the honey jar. Order

HER-SUM-BERR Herb Sumac Berries $3.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Court Case pending with dangerous criminal

Unread postby godofgreenwood » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 am

Have a court case on Monday 5th July 2010 with a criminal who has threaten to shoot and burn down my home, need to know what is the best solution to deal with him to make sure i send him to prison. Have started using St.Expedite as of yesterday.
godofgreenwood

Re: COURT CASE

Unread postby Elveta » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm

What kind of a case? Is it a civil case between the both of you, or is it a criminal case?
Elveta

Unread postby Maljen » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Where are you? In the U.S. July 5th is a Federal holiday as the 4th falls on a Sunday. Not likely the courts are going to be open, civil or criminal.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby godofgreenwood » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 pm

it is a criminal case where he wounded me,i just finish putting his whole picture in a botttle woth some black pepper and water and freezing it,also have a candle lit to st.expidite
godofgreenwood

Unread postby jumanja » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Well, I just finished with a federal court case on the 30th. I carved the names of the perpetrators in a brown candle then dressed the candle with court case oil and put Do as I say incense on the candle, finished by writing a name paper with my intentions. It worked just as I wanted. The defendants lawyers were asking for the minimum or below in the sentencing I was asking for the maximum. The outcome was 6 months below the maximum with the maximum amount of monetary restitution upon release (which will be at the age of 72) and supervised release.

You may want to try something along these lines--it works well for me.
jumanja

Unread postby godofgreenwood » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 am

Thank you Jumanja, i am not able to get any brown candles, but i have been using a purple candle for ST.EXPEDITE, and have been petitioning him daily, i also put the culprits picture in a bottle of water with black pepper and placed it in the freezer. i just went and bought some: CALENDULA HERB,CASCARA SAGADA HERB and some Special Favour oil. i will start to deal with this situation when i get home tonight and all day saturday and sunday. i also have other oils at home especially the court oil and i have my saints like st michael and st jude. but most important i have my spirit table where i will let him have it. i have been reading that those two herbs are very good for court cases. if anyone have any other suggestions please let me know.
godofgreenwood

Unread postby mysiclady » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Did you say put" Do as I say "incense on the candle,How?
mysiclady

Unread postby godofgreenwood » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 pm

i guest she meant that she rolled the candle in Do as i say incense. i have done that as well before
godofgreenwood

Someone is Faking it BIG TIME!

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:28 pm

I am very new to Hoodoo and I really need some help with this situation.

My (BF) has already been having trouble at work which I have successfully been working on. A few days ago something just came to me and prompted me to tell him to watch out for any females at his job. What ever came over me prompted me to tell him that a female subordinate was actively plotting against him, I told him that he should not make jokes with anybody because some people can get the wrong idea; I also told him to always keep his office door open when handling any business with any of his employees. Especially females.

Yesterday He told me about a female subordinate that was threatening to "Fix him", she was complaining about various things the seemed to make no sense at all.Then today he comes home and tells me that she threatened him some more and then claimed that he slammed a door on her foot...

Here is where it gets really f'ing stupid...The door she claims he "Slammed" on her foot cannot be slammed because it has a doohickie at the top that makes it close really slow so no matter how hard you try to force it closed it will resist and close at it's own pace so it is impossible to slam that type of door.As stupid as this sounds it gets even messier!

The managers above him do not like him because he is what they like to call "Super Star/Golden child/MVP" because he simply does his job very well.While I have got them off his back completely they still hate him. I just would like some ideas on what work I can do to get this little witch to leave him alone and him out of that department and to the one he wants to go to.Any help will be very very deeply appreciated.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this I know it's long but I wanted to give you the whole picture.

Update: This woman actually shows up to work limping with her foot wrapped and a cane...No note from a Dr no nothing just limping in acting a fool...Any help will be much appreciated.
MightyScorpio

Re: Someone is Faking it BIG TIME!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

For the managers above him, do a boss fix honey jar if you have not already to sweet them up to him.

For your boyfriend, I would do some protection work, and cleanse him from all this negativity.

Hmm...for this little lady, I would do a mirror jar, and make a doll binding her arms and legs, and covering her eyes, and stop gossip work on her to stop her from being able to further flap her mouth. The purpose of the mirror jar I would do to make sure that she cannot do anything else, and keep her immobile, and anything nasty she says just goes right back to her.

If you want to be harsh, do some hot foot work and get her out of there.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:For the managers above him, do a boss fix honey jar if you have not already to sweet them up to him.

For your boyfriend, I would do some protection work, and cleanse him from all this negativity.

Hmm...for this little lady, I would do a mirror jar, and make a doll binding her arms and legs, and covering her eyes, and stop gossip work on her to stop her from being able to further flap her mouth. The purpose of the mirror jar I would do to make sure that she cannot do anything else, and keep her immobile, and anything nasty she says just goes right back to her.

If you want to be harsh, do some hot foot work and get her out of there.

Thank you so so much for you great suggestions...I will get right on all of them! I just prepared a protection bath for him and have started a box fix jar for him as well. Do you have any suggestions on herbs to add to the boss fix jar?
MightyScorpio

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm

For respect on the job, you can use master root, sampson snake, gravel root, john the conqueror, and five finger grass can be used. The honey would help sweeten them up.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:For respect on the job, you can use master root, sampson snake, gravel root, john the conqueror, and five finger grass can be used. The honey would help sweeten them up.

Thank you so much for the great advice...Much appreciated ;)
MightyScorpio

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 am

No problem! Let us know how it goes.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 am

Will do starsinthesky!
MightyScorpio

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:29 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:No problem! Let us know how it goes.

We just started the jar tonight so we will see how things go over the next few days! Thanx!

*We started a sugar jar like last week but we just got the herbs in that you suggested so we'll see how it goes!
MightyScorpio

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:No problem! Let us know how it goes.

Okay so far we have been working the honey jar and things are getting a lot better for him...I also had him do a ammonia jar and I did the figure candle...I carved STFU all over the figure candle and hollowed out the mouth of the candle and stuffed the petition paper in her mouth since we couldn't find any alum powder in our area but will order some soon to redo the spell. So far things have calmed down quite a bit. We've just got a nice order of LM oils so we have a lot more work ahead of us but so far so good.=) Big big thanx!
MightyScorpio

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 am

Great glad things are going well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 am

Wonderful sharing in your success! Keep posted.
Everytime I get in a treasure box from the LM Shop, I feel like a "Kid at Christmas"
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 pm

The work you are doing is solid and sure. The use of alum is HIGHLY recommended in Stop Gossip and STFU cases. It only costs four bucks, either in powder form or chunk form from Lucky Mojo, and i would not be without it in making a shut-up dollie on someone, or using it on their mouth in a shut-up figural candle spell.

Some ways you can use Alum:

Alum chunk can be broken down to a size that is convenient to sew inside a doll, in the head or mouth for shutting the person's speech up, in the heart for stopping their arteries up, or in the genitals to "dry them up."

Order MIN-ALU-CHUN Mineral Curio Alum Chunk $4.00

Alum powder can be dissolved in warm water, then a petition paper written in pencil (so the words don't wash away) can be dipped in it and dried, then sprinkled and dried repeatedly until it is crusty-coated with tiny alum crystals. This paper is then available to use in a number of ways, such as folding and putting into a beef tongue, placing under an offertory candle dressed with Stop Gossip Oil, stuffed into a figural candle's moth, etc.

If you are cereative and patient, you can take a figural candle and repeatedly dip and dry it with concentrated Alum-water and give it an all-over light crusting of alum. Alternatively, you can oil the candle with Stop Gossip Oil and lightly dust it with Alum powder.

Alum powder can be used "loose" in other ways, too -- placed inside a doll, sprinkled over a doll on a mirror box, laid down to walk over as a foot-track trick, and so forth. It is often mixed with Red Pepper powder when applied loose in this way.

Order MIN-ALU-POWD Mineral Curio Alum Powder $4.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Rosette » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Very, VERY happy to hear of your success! Hopefully things will be much better for you and your bf soon. I'm very happy to hear some good stop gossip/STFU spells too, I was just ready to start browsing for some. lol
Rosette

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:48 am

Thank you so much for this wonderful information! I'm so excited to try this=) Will keep everyone updated.
MightyScorpio

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 am

@Triplethreat Me too! My bf used to shake his head at me because my previous addiction was makeup and boy was I addicted! Now that my addiction is LM products he is happy as can be because they are quality products and he is also learning to use them for his own benefit...

@Rosette thank you! I am so happy as well because this issue was stressing him out so much, at least we have a leg up on the situation. I'm trying to stay on him to work it even tho we are seeing results because you never know.

@Starsinthesky....THANK YOU EHUGS! :D
MightyScorpio

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm

So far so good people,
seems like the soldiers are falling on their own swords, all the employees are disgruntled and complaining about every manager but my bf! They are filing a class action lawsuit against all the other managers...The law suit paints my bf as the person who keeps the whole operation together! :lol: ! While this is a very big milestone I will continue my work against them just to make sure they don't try to drag him down with them. As for the employee that was faking it, she's done because the doctor released x-rays of her foot taken that day that shows no sign of trauma or injury what so ever. She lied and said she filed a police report but it is nowhere to be found so booo her! Thanx everyone, I will continue to keep you all updated=)
MightyScorpio

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

LOL that is so funny about the big faker. Well good for you. I am glad things are working out.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Another mini update!

The Manager of the whole department is now fearing for his job! Word around the water cooler is that he WILL be FIRED! Of course he's going to try to deflect all the blame onto who? The other manager under him that is entertaining miss BROKEFOOT... My intuition says that they will both be terminated...We shall see=)
MightyScorpio

Spells to Send People to Jail or Prison and Keep Them There

Unread postby Thassa » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:28 pm

A very bad person in my life (not by choice) has an arrest warrent out on her right now for not appearing in court. She has 2 contempt charges against her for neglecting her children. This is could be a really long book if explained everything. Anyway, she is a slippery one and manages to get out of situations like these with just a little slap on the wrist. Does anyone have any suggestions how to make sure she goes to jail and stays there? I do have a court case kit, but Im really not sure how to procede in a situation like this, nothing really seems to fit in this case.
Thassa

Re: sending someone to jail and keeping them there

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:56 am

You can work with Attraction products believe it or not to keep the Law attracted to her and sticking with her. You can petition Saints like Saint Martha to keep this woman down and in jail. You can also work your court case spell kit so that the prosecuting attorney has an airtight case and that the judge/jury sentences her with the maximum amount of time her crimes can get.
On the other hand, you can work for her healing, wisdom, and clarity. Justice work like what I am describing could also be described as a type of crossing and so it is very important that your motivations be justified in this case.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: sending someone to jail and keeping them there

Unread postby Thassa » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:12 am

Thank You Miss Bri for your suggestions. You have definitely pointed me in the direction I need to take.
Thassa

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Court Cases, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole