• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Missionary-Independent.org

Spells to Send People to Jail or Prison and Keep Them There

New postby grannygoodwitch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:40 pm

I have a longtime boyfriend who has a real problem with drugs. Consequently he spends a lot of time in jail. He always says he will get help and change but when he gets out, he goes back to stealing and doing the same thing.

I have stuck by him for years because we have a son together, but now I am tired of it.I want me and my son to have a better life.

My problem is:He is threatening to steal my son and run away.I am constantly on edge and worrying.

He is due in court again very soon for more charges,and this time he could spend a few years. He always seems to weasel his way out of doing much time. Considering that he is a multiple offender (he's been in there on theft, burglary, and fraud many times) one would think that he would spend more time than just a few months, but somehow he seems to get out early.

I need him to stay in jail this time and stay away from us for a good while.

What can I do to see that he pays the full consequences for his crimes?
grannygoodwitch

Re: He needs to stay in jail for a while.

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 pm

I would petition to St. Michael. Since he is a patron of the law ...he is great at keep people in jail.

But what I would do is make a baby doll, and stuff it with knot weed, barberry and devils shoe string. Then I would bind his arms, and legs, and toss him in the river or you can bury him at the grave of a police officer.

Also, you can consider doing a freezer jar as well, and keep him in the freezer as long as you want him to go to jail.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm

You want to still his clever tongue. Work with Alum on a dollbaby or a figure candle to shut him up, or a Beef's tongue conjure to still his lying tongue. Then work a vinegar jar. Place the judge and whoever else that has decision making power into a vinegar jar with your ex boyfriend to sour their opinion of him and have the case go against him.

Adding Devil's Shoe String and Knotweed to a dollbaby as Stars indicated is a great way to hamper his attempts at getting out.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 am

In addition to the excellent advice by stars and CM, get some legal advice and see if you can get a restraining order or even terminate his parental rights based on his criminal record and threats to kidnap your son. You might also consider moving.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby grannygoodwitch » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Thank you all for the advice.I will try them.
Moving is not really an option for me as I own my home and my work is here.I must admit tho,Ive considered it. :roll:
grannygoodwitch

Need Consequences for Actions

New postby robynrawr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:32 pm

I recently found out that a family member of mine was involved with destruction of public property. He is a minor and is facing jail time up to his 18th birthday. They may decide to try him as an adult; we don't know. My mother will have to pay over $30,000 for the damages he did. He is currently is juvenile detention, and we are waiting for his court date to be set.

He has been in a lot of trouble before, including theft of school property and physically assaulting me, and has never felt any remorse for his actions. This will be the first time he will get any real consequences for his actions, though.

I do not want him to get off easy. I feel that he has serious issues, since he doesn't feel any noticeable emotions except for anger and has been involved with so much trouble. He's been let off of charges before and this has taught him he can do whatever he wants, when he wants. He is a monster, attacking people and hurting them just because he can.

I want him to have to man up and own what he's done wrong. At the very least, actual jail time and probation. What can I do to make sure this happens? I have thought about this for a while, and he needs to learn and have real consequences.

I would also like to lessen the amount we would have to pay, as well as to help my mother come to ease. She is understandably distraught over this. We are in a bad financial situation, and it pains her heart to see him do this.

Thanks for any help.
robynrawr

Re: Need Consequences for Actions

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 am

For the young man you may consider working with Clarity and Wisdom of King Solomon to help him see what his actions and decisions are doing to those around him and to grant him the wisdom to start making the right decisions.

For lessening the fines you may consider a Court Case Honey jar in which the petition is aimed specifically at lowering the fine.

good luck
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Consequences for Actions

New postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 am

Sumac berries are used for "mercy of the court" in regard to fines and sentencing. Add them to the honey jar. Order

HER-SUM-BERR Herb Sumac Berries $3.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Court Case pending with dangerous criminal

New postby godofgreenwood » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 am

Have a court case on Monday 5th July 2010 with a criminal who has threaten to shoot and burn down my home, need to know what is the best solution to deal with him to make sure i send him to prison. Have started using St.Expedite as of yesterday.
godofgreenwood

Re: COURT CASE

New postby Elveta » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

What kind of a case? Is it a civil case between the both of you, or is it a criminal case?
Elveta

New postby Maljen » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Where are you? In the U.S. July 5th is a Federal holiday as the 4th falls on a Sunday. Not likely the courts are going to be open, civil or criminal.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

New postby godofgreenwood » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:10 pm

it is a criminal case where he wounded me,i just finish putting his whole picture in a botttle woth some black pepper and water and freezing it,also have a candle lit to st.expidite
godofgreenwood

New postby jumanja » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Well, I just finished with a federal court case on the 30th. I carved the names of the perpetrators in a brown candle then dressed the candle with court case oil and put Do as I say incense on the candle, finished by writing a name paper with my intentions. It worked just as I wanted. The defendants lawyers were asking for the minimum or below in the sentencing I was asking for the maximum. The outcome was 6 months below the maximum with the maximum amount of monetary restitution upon release (which will be at the age of 72) and supervised release.

You may want to try something along these lines--it works well for me.
jumanja

New postby godofgreenwood » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:42 am

Thank you Jumanja, i am not able to get any brown candles, but i have been using a purple candle for ST.EXPEDITE, and have been petitioning him daily, i also put the culprits picture in a bottle of water with black pepper and placed it in the freezer. i just went and bought some: CALENDULA HERB,CASCARA SAGADA HERB and some Special Favour oil. i will start to deal with this situation when i get home tonight and all day saturday and sunday. i also have other oils at home especially the court oil and i have my saints like st michael and st jude. but most important i have my spirit table where i will let him have it. i have been reading that those two herbs are very good for court cases. if anyone have any other suggestions please let me know.
godofgreenwood

New postby mysiclady » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Did you say put" Do as I say "incense on the candle,How?
mysiclady

New postby godofgreenwood » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

i guest she meant that she rolled the candle in Do as i say incense. i have done that as well before
godofgreenwood

New postby Thassa » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:28 pm

A very bad person in my life (not by choice) has an arrest warrent out on her right now for not appearing in court. She has 2 contempt charges against her for neglecting her children. This is could be a really long book if explained everything. Anyway, she is a slippery one and manages to get out of situations like these with just a little slap on the wrist. Does anyone have any suggestions how to make sure she goes to jail and stays there? I do have a court case kit, but Im really not sure how to procede in a situation like this, nothing really seems to fit in this case.
Thassa

Re: sending someone to jail and keeping them there

New postby Miss Bri » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:56 am

You can work with Attraction products believe it or not to keep the Law attracted to her and sticking with her. You can petition Saints like Saint Martha to keep this woman down and in jail. You can also work your court case spell kit so that the prosecuting attorney has an airtight case and that the judge/jury sentences her with the maximum amount of time her crimes can get.
On the other hand, you can work for her healing, wisdom, and clarity. Justice work like what I am describing could also be described as a type of crossing and so it is very important that your motivations be justified in this case.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Thassa » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:12 am

Thank You Miss Bri for your suggestions. You have definitely pointed me in the direction I need to take.
Thassa

New postby truebeliever » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 am

I'm gonna try this, I hate my best friend boyfriend, she was married to his brother, he won't work and is on probation and got caught selling drugs..I hope to keep him in prison for the remainder of his sentence 3-7 yrs..
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!
truebeliever

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Miss Bri outlines wonderful methods of helping you draw the attention of the law to those who break the law. You can also work to trip them up in their attempts to escape notice by using Devi's Shoe String to trip them up. Devil's Shoe String is always great for tripping up devils and evil-doers.

Also graveyard spirits can be called upon to really harry a person until they fess up and turn themselves in. If you can find a person who had been murdered, they have a strong sense of going after criminals and will ride that person till they show up for court.

Of course, as Miss Bri said make sure your work is justified.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby godofgreenwood » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:37 pm

WELL THE COURT CASE ENDED TODAY,HE BROUGHT A WITNESS TO LIE, WELL THE WITNESS LIED AND MESSED UP THE CASE FOR THE CRIMINAL SO HE WAS FOUND GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS AND HAS TO PAY COMPENSATION IN SUM OF OVER A 1000.00 DOLLARS, BONDED FOR ONE YEAR,FAILURE TO PAY WILL BE IMPRISONED, HE HAS LOSSED A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT,HIS LAWYER ABANDONED THE CASE EARLY AND LEFT HIM TO HIMSELF. IN SHORT HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. HAVE WRITTEN THE WHOLE SPELL ON HOW TO DEAL WITH PERSONS LIKE HIM AND AND COURT CASES.
godofgreenwood

New postby godofgreenwood » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 pm

WOULD LIKE TO THANK ST EXPIDITE FOR ALL HIS HELP IN THIS MATTER AS HE HELPED ME ALL THE TIME, THANKS ST EXPIDITE.
godofgreenwood

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 pm

godofgreenwood wrote:Special Favour oil

You mentioned this oil, do you mean Special oil #20? Because Lucky Mojo doesnt not sell a Special Favour oil.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Please don't type in all caps. Thank you.

Congratulations on your success.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby godofgreenwood » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:14 pm

sorry for typing in cap was just so excited i apologise to everyone
godofgreenwood

Re: Court Case pending with dangerous criminal

New postby route95 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm

congrats on your success!
route95

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Congrats!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby godofgreenwood » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Thank you Saint Michael for all your help as well
godofgreenwood

New postby Octoberbaby » Mon May 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I know this post is very old .. But ms bri how would you use attraction products to keep the law attracted to a person ans what products would you use ...
Octoberbaby

Putting a person in jail

New postby Octoberbaby » Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Miss bri wrote in a post that you can use attraction products to keep the law attracted to a person but I want to know what products to use an how to use them.. The only thing I know is to use a black 7 day pullout candle with the proper oils ... I never tried it. If anyone have any suggestions please feel free to share them.
Octoberbaby

Re: Putting a person in jail

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Hmm, I personally wouldn't use Attraction products to get someone arrested, but that's just me.

To get someone arrested, especially, if they are doing illicit activities, I'd use means of freezing them, tripping them up, and conjures aimed at getting them caught coupled with working with the spirit of a police officer to get them behind bars.

For me, sending someone to jail is a crossing type work so I'd get a picture of them and in a square around them write "sent to jail, locked behind bars." Five-spot with Crossing, Destruction, and similar oils and burn black candles on their picture.

I've used similar methods quite often and to great effect.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

case going to trial i am nervous and scared..help and mercy

New postby cappy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 pm

hi everyone,i have had a rough end to 2011.due to trying to help out a friend/ex bf in a jam i ended up losing out big time,financialy and also being physically assaulted by him in front of my two small children.

it has been a very hard road as the police were incompetent(could care less) and i had to fight and advocate for myself to document much of what happened.now it has come to the point of trial and the da has warned ahead of time she is not that confident in the soundness of the case.

mychildren are to young to be witnesses and other than a neighbor who dislikes me and her child seeing him speed away after the fact,it is my word against his,i did go to the hospitol and bruising and lumps were noted also i called e childrens serices on my own and reported everything and the worker spoke to my child and did report that it was indictive of abuse.

i am still very intimidated by him,he is dangerous and has proved capable of anything.the worry is if the jury believes him and not me i lose my order of protection wich is my lifeline to getting help with moving away(i have no money for such expense)and i need to move because i know he is quietly seething and when it is all said and done and he is no longer under close scrutiny he will send harm to us,or even bold enough to come after me himself.

what can i do?the trial is next week. how much does it cost to have vigil lights set?! please any other quick remedies?i have been praying for the right outcome and for safety and from the jury a conviction.i am a nervous wreckes about having to testify as he will be there and probably his family member spys so they can know just who i am all very intimidating.

i fear that my nervousness will come across as being untruthfull.he himself i truly believe is a physcopath..he is able to be very calm and calculated no matter the situation and he has a great job and such while im currently unemployed i mean he looks good from a first glance.

i feel so jaded by this experience as it happened because i chose to try to help a friend who asked for it.he should pay but will probably at most IF convicted will get probation and i get to look over my shoulder as long as i stay in this town as if i'm living some crooked lifestyle when all ive ever done is try my best to raise my children in a safe and loving home with at least one parent there for them and loving them while helping out those who i can.it kills me i couldnt protect them from what happened.

sorry for the long post but i need advice.can a candle service be made for my behalf to adress all the circumstances that may affect the ultimate outcome?how do i request it?also what else should i personally be doing other than prayer?please help!
cappy

Re: case going to trial i am nervous and scared..help and mercy

New postby Miss Bri » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Missionary Independent Spiritual church can light candles for you and I would recommend that you order some for this situation immediately. I believe that their candles are $17 each. I also recommend that you look over the court case page here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Reciting the Psalms mentioned on this page is something you can start doing now and its free.
You can also ask that people pray for you at the Crystal Silence League:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Ensure long jail sentence

New postby Miss_Liz » Sun May 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Ok, so now that things have calmed down a good deal I can do some important work, I just need some guidance in the matter.
So with out going too far into detail my ex-husband is under house arrest right now for violating his restraining order with his current wife and awaiting trial for aggravated sexual assault against a minor (her daughter, hence restraining order) and child pornography possession. He's confessed like 3 times, they found all kinds of evidence against him. He's trying to convince people he's innocent but it's not going over well, at this point his lawyer is just hoping for a reduced sentence. I don't want that to happen, I want him to serve the max time for his crimes including time for the abuse he did to my son and his wife's son. I've taken my son to counseling and they're starting CPS investigations because even at 4 he was verbally going over what his father did. I want this man to rot in prison where he can't hurt anyone ever again. They have him on tape admitting to attempted rape with a smile on his face, this is not a man who should be in the general public, everyone agrees that if he's allowed out he'll just manipulate another poor woman and abuse her like he did to me and his current wife and that's assuming he can't get a hold of more children to abuse.
Ok. I'm going to stop talking about the details now. I'm already shaking in anger.
I want him to be in jail for as long as humanly possible. I'm on a very limited fixed income right now though so I can't buy more supplies, but I do have EofBO and clarity which I was thinking of applying to the judge. I MAY have some court case incense..somewhere. I have a whole bunch of herb though so I should be good with recommendations there. His court date is on the 21st of June so I need to start this quick.
Miss_Liz

Re: Ensure long jail sentence

New postby aura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:58 am

Hi Miss_Liz,

I'm glad both you and your child are getting counselling to get through and beyond the events that your ex has put you through. If his other ex-wife hasn't done the same yet, you may want to encourage her to do the same. These are experiences no one should have to live through, child or adult.

As soon as you can, get a honey or sugar jar going to sweeten the courts and the judge using whatever syrup or sugar you have in the house. If you have any solomon seal root and angelica root, I'd add them to the honey jar so that the judge sees the danger to the children clearly, and works to protect all of you to the fullest extent that the law will allow.

To make sure that your ex and his lawyer are unable to put up a proper defence in court, seriously consider the Beef Tongue Spell that you can find on the LM site here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue. If you'll be testifying yourself, then get a friend to cook up the tongue while you're in court - your dinner will even be ready when you return home...

Anyone testifying against your ex will benefit from Little John to Chew, it will help make their testimony convincing and have greater weight with the judge. You can read about how to use the root here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#littlejohn

Finally, pray long and sincerely to God asking that he bind and restrain your ex. You may even want to make a doll baby of him (from an old t-shirt of him if you have one still) stuffing the mouth with alum and the body with twitch grass, knot-weed, black mustard seeds and any dead bugs and/or snake sheds you can find. Put that in a mirrorbox bound tightly shut, made out of wood and nailed shut with coffin nails would be ideal. Bury that box in a graveyard at the right hand of a police officer or a judge and pay the spirit 3 dimes, left on the headstone, to keep your ex safely away from you, your children, and any other person that he can harm, by ensuring that he rot in jail for the rest of his days.

Blessings and best of luck to you.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Miss_Liz, post a prayer for a successful outcome here at the Crystal Silence League ( http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html )
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks for the help. There are a couple issues but I will try to work around them. The biggest 2 are the fact the trial is on the other side of the country and that I have looked every where and can not locate the name of the judge on his case. I could just do a general "judge residing over (ex)'s case" right? I was thinking about doing a EofBO candle on him to make himself look as guilty as possible. I will see what I can do about the mirror box but I can't get coffin nails and I'm not sure about the rest, but I have goofer dust, would that work if I used everything else but the twitch weed? I don't have any but I have the rest.
Miss_Liz

New postby aura » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:05 am

Hi Miss_Liz,

for the mirror box, do it with what you have. A sturdy box bound shut (tied and then duct taped) or use rusty nails instead of coffin nails (and make sure your tetanus shot is up to date) will do fine. For the herbs, use what you have, use poppy seeds if you have them and you can use goofer dust (but remember that it's killing powder).

If you work well with candles, by all means do the E of BO candle on him, but please do work the beef tongue spell which has worked for many people. You can read more about people working with that spell in the following forum threads:

freezer-spells-tongue-no-tongue-for-court-cases-t17758.html
court-case-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t3440.html also has the following quote you'll no doubt appreciate:
lobelia2001 wrote:I had to help out a friend with a pending court case and wanted to share here something I did in particular with the beef tongue, which really brought home the point that the beef tongue spells are effective, and even lend themselves to a bit of creativity.

The morning my friend had to leave for court, I had her complete the writing portion of the spell, sprinkle that with cayenne, slit the tongue and insert the folded up paper and then cinch that shut with sewing needles. It went directly into the pot it was to cook in, and back into the fridge.

Now, we had some inclination that even w/ a hold your tongue spell, the plaintiff was going to be a loose cannon, never mind the words burning in her mouth. The woman is a horse's ass in addition to being dishonest and cruel. She might not care about the burning words.

So, I played that up. When I put the tongue on to cook, about an hour before court was to happen, I used beer and a couple shots of whiskey as the cooking liquid, being careful to pour those over the cinched-up slit especially, as they went into the pot. And I proceeded with the rest of the spell, with the brown candle dressed with court case oil, etc, reciting Psalms 35 and 37.

When my friend returned in the evening, she informed me that the plaintiff was speaking incoherently in the hallway before court went into session, making threats, almost got sanctioned by the judge a couple times for talking out of turn. Almost got arrested for arguing with the judge, etc. The case was thrown out, as was proper given that there wasn't a case, and that woman is going to have a very hard time of it if she ever appears in front of that judge again. Her attorney just let her talk and be foolish.

Beef tongue boiled in beer is actually very good, btw. I used a strong amber ale. We shared a bit of tongue with my cats after my friend ate the paper to complete that part of the spell. I just could not let the 'cat got your tongue?' saying go unsaid...

(It is also worth mentioning that I worked honey jars for the judge in the case, and the plaintiff's attorney, for nine days leading up to court. And I am going to continue to work those until the dust is good and settled. I want to thank them for viewing my friend as the sympathetic party as opposed to merely being the defendant).

sara

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss_Liz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 pm

aura wrote:Hi Miss_Liz,
and you can use goofer dust (but remember that it's killing powder).

Not to be crass, but, honestly, does anyone care if this man dies after what he did?

aura wrote:If you work well with candles, by all means do the E of BO candle on him

Just did, even had his signature

aura wrote:but please do work the beef tongue spell which has worked for many people.

The thing about that is I can't do a spell like that where I currently live. I did it once on him when I was trying to get custody of my son back and it worked, but I'm living with my in laws now and have no where to do a spell that...obvious I guess.
Miss_Liz

A person NEEDS to go to jail!

New postby hoodooTom » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 pm

ok everyone. This is a VERY serious matter and I didn't know where to post it on here so I just picked here. My wife and I split up but have now gotten back together. The person that she left for was using hypnotism on my wife. This has been verified by a good friend who is a hypnotherapist. Anyway, My wife is gradually remembering stuff about him. She now remembers pictures in his one drawer of him with girls that couldn't even be more than 14 years old doing disgusting things to him. Some of these pics are from when this guy was in his 20s and he is now in his 40s. When she remembered this I knew I had to do something. I actually took her to his home when he wasn't there and let her try to get in through the garage door to grab the photos so we can go to the police but he changed the codes when she came home 6 months ago. I talked to a friend that is a cop and he said that without those pics they can't really do anything about it. They won't raid a home without the proof that they are there and the fact that she lived there and is now back with her family makes it seem like a vendetta instead of hard proof they need. UGH. Is there anything that anybody can do or that maybe we can do. These kids are extremely young. They are someones sons and daughters!!!! Now that I know about this, I NEED to do something. I feel it is my responsibility as does my wife feel its hers. Please I'm asking this as a desperate plee.
hoodooTom

Re: A person NEEDS to go to jail!

New postby hoodooTom » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 am

Does anyone have any ideas?
hoodooTom

Re: A person NEEDS to go to jail!

New postby nana664 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:20 am

Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Court Cases, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole