Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Separate Create Distance Promote Divorce Without Fighting

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Help with peacefully sending her AWAY!!

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:13 am

Hi Yemaya208,
You can work with banishing products to get her out of your life it is not as harsh as Hot foot, you can lay that powdered for her to walk in, or if that is not an option send dressed mail to her. You could also do a moving candle spell where you move her to a new man, that way she would find good love in her life and quit pursuing your ex. And do some cleansing work on your lover and some protection work on the two of you, since you feel she is doing some work on him.

But I agree with Starsinthesky that it is a good idea to get a reading on this to see what's really going on between them.
Good luck to you

TKdubb

Ending a friendship

Unread post by TKdubb » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Can I use the break up container spell using an egg to break up two male friends? I saw on the forum that you could use the break up egg on unwanted neighbors so I was wondering if I could put red pepper, black pepper, and salt into an egg with their names, shake it, and the break it to end their friendship. I just need some reassurance because I am new to this.

The friend of my baby's father is a really bad influence on him and doesn't have his best interest at heart. I heard him admit that he lies to my baby's father to drag him along with what he wants to go do. Hes got my baby's father thinking that he is his "brother" when really, he is only using him to have a partner in crime and he is preventing my babys dad from coming home. He is thinking about us because I know when he is feeling bad and ready to come home. He has called me three times this week saying that he was going to come home because he missed me and more importantly our little one. Its one thing for him to do me wrong at times but he never lets his baby girl down like that. That's how I know that his friend is saying things to talk him out of coming home now. I was told by my BD's mother that the friend was talking about something I spoke with on my BD about and he told him to basically dont worry what I have going on in my life even if it does have something to do with our daughter and our unborn child.

The friend is on a path to destruction. I know he has some type of warrant on him because my BD's mom told me the investigators and feds came looking for him at his cousin's house. My BD does not know about it, I dont even think his friend knows although I am sure he is aware of something he has done to cause them to be looking for him. I don't want my BD to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when everything his friend is doing or has done hits the fan. Please let me know if this will work. Im less worred about how things work out for me, my baby girl needs her daddy safe at home with her. The ease of mind would be extra helpful to me being that i do not handle stress well and I in a early stage of pregnancy.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Ending a friendship

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 am

You can use a break up spell to break up any kind of relationship whether that be a friendship, a romantic relationship, work relationship, etc. So yes, you can definitely use an egg spell to break up two male friends.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

TKdubb

Unread post by TKdubb » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:24 am

Thank you soo much starsinthesky. You are so helpful and greatly appreciate it!

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:You can use a break up spell to break up any kind of relationship whether that be a friendship, a romantic relationship, work relationship, etc. So yes, you can definitely use an egg spell to break up two male friends.

do u write both of the persons name on the egg before putting the egg in the frezzer?
Can u frezze to brothers against each other? Long history, but one is really not nice at all to the other ( my lover )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 pm

A freezer spell is not a break up spell.

You can read about freezer spells here: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

An egg spell NOT in the freezer is a container spell that can be used for a number of different tricks...but you can use it for breaking a couple up or people up from each other.

Basically, I like to boil and egg for about a minute. Now I like to write a name paper and then put the ingredients inside the name paper such as dog and cat hair, red pepper, break up powder, inflammatory confusion powderand any other ingredients to break up and cause discord. Fold it away from you twice. Poke a hole inside the egg gently, and put the packet inside. You can write the names of the individuals on the outside of the egg just like you would a candle. I like to do it in pencil or permanent marker. The person you are trying to keep I would write in red, and the person you are trying to get rid of in black. If you aren't trying to keep one person near you...then write both names in black.

Then you are going to throw it over the roof of the two individuals. If they live in separate locations, then you can throw it in a crossroads.

cutie1

Seperation or break up candle?

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:23 pm

My ex is in contact with this girl, i don't kno for sure if thy are in a relationhe saidthat he isn't but i know tht the talk every day and that she hveinterest in him andhe also like hr. so am not prettysure what sort of a relationtheya re in but they communicate regularly i know thre is sort type of admiration for sure and somting but i don't knw exactly. which candle would work formy situation to etthem apart to cause confussion and get them sop communicating together? I thought of break up or seperation but don't know if break up wouldwork if am not sure ifthey are in a relation or not yet?

I jut feel that she is one of the obstacles that's on my way to reconcil with him so i need to do somthng to stop this communication or whtever relation goingon inbetween the two of them.

Suggstions please

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Seperation or break up candle?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 pm

1. You need to get a reading to see what kind of relationship this is. So you can assess what you need to do for them.

2. You need to get a reading for your past relationship to see if this can even be reconciled between you and him. If there is no chance or highly unlikely, then its time to move on. And moving this girl out of the way does not necessarily mean that you and him may even reconcile.

I know many people try to get around from getting a reading or leave a reading having even more questions. But getting a reading can save time, energy, and money. It is the best thing before having a reading to sit down and really think about what questions are best to ask so that you are getting to your goal. And maybe the reading will even shed some light on the best course of avenue to take when you may have to divert from the original plan.

An effective reading is one of the best things to ensure the best course of action.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 pm

I already did and i di a few candles and nothing say NO for us to reconcil. Two readers said we are meant to be for each other but its just that there is obstacles surrounding ourrelationand us bing together. they said it's a mtter of faithand patience while i do my work.

So am thinking which one would work good for my situaion becaus some told me do the break up but i need suggestions shold i go with break up on them or seperation, whch one will work good for me inc am alo working o reconcilation an love me products?

Suggestions....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Your readings only addressed you and him. You still dont know what kind of relationship this other girl has with your target, and even if its even the obstacles in your relationship.

Personally, I would go with a vinegar jar or break up spell kit.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:10 pm

You might start with a freezer spell then go to a Spell using Separation Products and if neither works after 3 months and you are still eager you go for the Break Up. When it comes to love matters it is wise to stay away from aggression as long as possible, since it might affect your chances to win/enhance/draw love.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:40 pm

can anyone tell me where can i find the freezer spell work?

and would you reccomend an inflammantory of confusion candle on them?

Thanks

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 pm

You can find a variety of freezer spells here http://forum.luckymojo.com/freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html.
I would not recommend aggession as the first action when wanting love, so I would not recommend inflamatory confusion either since it is also designed to spark anger along with turmoil and confusion.
But it may be that your case would require something of a different sort. The best thing is to get a reading first and a recommendation based on that from any of the active AIRR members (http://www.readersandrootdoctors.org.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:07 pm

You can also find it at the info page
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I agree you need to get a reading to see what the best course of action. Trust me it will save you time as I said before.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Can someone help me please by telling me how can i perform a freezer jar on that girl. i only have a picture of her with her name and date of birth. will i need to put my ex in the jar as well to stop them from communicating? and what is it that i need to buy from LM if you can send me links that will be great with some instructions please.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Cutie1...

Have you read the two links provided above for you? Please read those links above, as they will answer many of your questions....

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm

I have read the forum am a bit confused, because i have a picture of my target so basically i cross my petition on the back of her picture, then i sprinkle it with black pepper and wrap it in a towel paper and put it in some vinegar then wrap it in a foil and put it in a ziplock bag and freeze it? and if in a jar do i still wrap it in paper towel then in foil or do i just put the picture in the jar with some black pepper, water and freeze it?

And is tab water okay? Am just a bit confused so if anyone can answer my question please.

miziluvhoodoo
Product to break up friendships

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 am

Hello all,

My bf and I haven't been getting along lately. The reason for this is his "home boys". He had finally stopped smoking and drinking a month ago. But as soon as I decided that it was ok for him to start back hanging out with his friends again, he changed. Most of his friends are single or they cheat on their women. He doesn't want to spend time with me anymore. He just want to be with them. He tries to start arguments with me so he can have a reason to leave. They have completely taken over his mind. I really need a product that will get rid of all of his friends and keep him with me. Thank you!
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Product to break up friendships

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 am

Separation products can help end their friendship. You can also freeze the influence the friends have on him.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Separation products can help end their friendship. You can also freeze the influence the friends have on him.

Ok thanks. I thought about using Separation before I posted this. :) I also want him to pretty much fall from his high horse. I want him to suffer by losing everything and everyone that has taken him away from me. Would this product still be good this purpose as well or should I combine it with something else?
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 am

I like inflammatory Confusion for this--it causes big fights and problems with communication that can lead to permanent dissolution of friendship.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Miss Bri wrote:I like inflammatory Confusion for this--it causes big fights and problems with communication that can lead to permanent dissolution of friendship.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html
Blessings,
Bri

Bri, where can I find information on how to use these products?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:23 pm

iconcurr wrote:where can I find information on how to use these products?

There is some information on the product packaging itself. Also, see the links under "Further instructional information can be found on these pages:" The Inflammatory Confusion "Conjure Spells and Prayers" link leads nowhere yet, but the links on how to use oils, powders, etc., are live.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks Miss Michaele. That's what I thought. I couldn't find a thing.

Luvsart

need advice on best way to sever a friendship

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 11:03 am

OK, the situation is I want to get this one women out of my love interests life. There is a distance here. They both live far away from me. I do not have any personal concerns for either. I do not want them talking to each other anymore in any way shape or form, like the internet...to break all ties with each other. I was thinking of freezer spell, and or a vinegar spell. I want to communicate with him so I'm not sure how I would go about a freezer spell, would I just use her name and petition that say's stays out of his life totally? or a petition saying saying stop all communication with him? Would a vinegar spell be better suited where I put both their names in and a petition for them to hate each other? I want to get this going asap, I've had it with this woman...I do not trust her. She stole another woman's husband, now is flirting with my guy. I need to resolve this as fast as possible.

Thanks

Luvsart

Re: need advice on best way to sever a freindship

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 11:17 am

Just remembered but forgot to post this, I do have some breakup oil I purchased here awhile ago, have some hate oil too a friend of mine will let me use.

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Your ideas for using either a Freezer Spell or a Vinegar Spell are good ones for this purpose. Though I would try some Hot Foot and Cut & Clear as well. Candles are a good way to start. So say burn a Hot Foot Candle while you prepare your Freezer or Vinegar spell then after you let those work and you see some distance forming between them, burn a Cut & Clear Candle.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Dr Dume wrote:Your ideas for using either a Freezer Spell or a Vinegar Spell are good ones for this purpose. Though I would try some Hot Foot and Cut & Clear as well. Candles are a good way to start. So say burn a Hot Foot Candle while you prepare your Freezer or Vinegar spell then after you let those work and you see some distance forming between them, burn a Cut & Clear Candle.

Thank you so much for the advice Dr.DUME <love your name btw>
On a hotfoot candle do I just inscribe her name on it, right?
also while for the freezer spell I shouldn't put his name on it, just hers?
For the vinegar would it be good to pin their names back to back,anoint with breakup and hate oil then throw them in the vinegar and also add hot pepper and black pepper.

I don't have any hot foot oil, is there a way I can make it with olive oil and redpepper?

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 1:28 pm

On the Hot Foot candle just use her name.
With the freezer spell I would put her name on it. But if you wanted to be really thorough you could do another separate freezer spell to stop his action as well, but the petition for this would have to be very specific as not to stop him from more than just what you want him to stop doing.
With the vinegar jar, that sounds great, do it that way.

You can make your own hot foot oil with that but I would also add some Knot Weed or Black Dog Hair (These are not necessary but good for some more kick to it).
AIRR Member

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Dr Dume wrote:On the Hot Foot candle just use her name.
With the freezer spell I would put her name on it. But if you wanted to be really thorough you could do another separate freezer spell to stop his action as well, but the petition for this would have to be very specific as not to stop him from more than just what you want him to stop doing.
With the vinegar jar, that sounds great, do it that way.

You can make your own hot foot oil with that but I would also add some Knot Weed or Black Dog Hair (These are not necessary but good for some more kick to it).

Thanks for the advice. I don't have knot week, but may be able to get some black hair off my dog who is merle colored, I'll give her a big treat if I do take a couple from her.

So for the freezer spells, do her and petition to say: Stay away from my love interest completely.
For him petiton could say: His name.....Stop talking to all other women except me.
Would that work?
Also should I use red or black candle for the hotfoot?

Apollo Dark
Re: need advice on best way to sever a friendship

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Those petitions sound good. Except with his I would be more specific like: "(His Name) stop talking to all other woman who have sexual or romantic interest in you." Because you don't want him to not be able to communicate with a woman were it is in the subject of his job or getting a job or something beneficial like that.

Hot Foot candles are generally Red to represent the fire your setting under their feet.
AIRR Member

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Dr Dume wrote:Those petitions sound good. Except with his I would be more specific like: "(His Name) stop talking to all other woman who have sexual or romantic interest in you." Because you don't want him to not be able to communicate with a woman were it is in the subject of his job or getting a job or something beneficial like that.

Hot Foot candles are generally Red to represent the fire your setting under their feet.

Dr. Dume, thank so much for your help and advice. BTW I really don't like this woman, she takes whatever she wants, or tries to. I didn't respect her much for taking that woman's husband...I mean if she was so in love with him why is she flirting with other men? Meanwhile I know for a fact when that man's children text him, she deletes them, she is stopping him from communicating with his kids. That's so wrong! And I know she does spells too, but I have had some experience in the past with some nasty energies and am quite good at returning things :lol:

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Glad to help you. I hope it all works out in your favor. And this woman gets what is coming to her.
AIRR Member

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Dr Dume wrote:Glad to help you. I hope it all works out in your favor. And this woman gets what is coming to her.

Dr. Dume, thanks for the well wishes with this work. I'm not the only one who'd like to see her get what she deserves. She's made a few enemies.

Lucylookingskyward

Complicated situation: make him break up with me

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 am

Dear Forum,

I'm posting here because I'm caught in the midst of a very difficult situation and was hoping to find a little guidance. For the past few weeks I have been seeing a wonderful man, however I know that we don't have a future together. In fairness to him, I haven't been exactly cold to him, but the last time we saw each other it hit me like a bolt of lightning that we will never be together long term. Long story short, we'd both have to change way too much about ourselves to maintain our relationship. The problem is, he doesn't seem to see things that way and has decided that we're perfect for each other. I'm pretty sure I'm the first girl who's been interested in him in a long time and he's decided that the things about us that make us compatible make us a perfect match, while I can't get beyond the things that don't work.

I wanted to know if there was a gentle way to break us up quickly, so that we both walk away from this without too much baggage. I realize I will have to have a conversation with him about all of this, but I was wondering if there was a magical way to help him pull away from me enough that when I do talk to him he wont be devastated.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

L

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Complicated situation: make him break up with me

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Work with Separation products to help him make a peaceful decision to split - in the meantime do whatever you can to dissuade his attentions. You don't want to lead him on just to be nice.

You can also consider working a Come To Me kit or Attraction kit to help draw a suitable lover to him, as having someone new to focus his amorous attentions on will definitely make it easier.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

leyui9

BREAKING UP A FRIENDSHIP

Unread post by leyui9 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:07 am

A poster named alchype, who later renamed itself leyui9, thought that it would take advantage of our kindly moderators and post a question filled with heart-felt personal details and request that we suggest spells it could do to accomplish its goals. The topic was titled BREAKING UP A FRIENDSHIP and this poster wanted to do just that.

We responded and gave it good advice -- and then, suddenly, it went into all of its posts here at the forum and tried to delete entire threads. Of course it could not so so.

Therefore, the thread remains and the poster has been banned.

alchype, who later renamed itself leyui9, is alchype2005 at aol dot com and it posts from IP address 166.250.67.80
City Imperial Beach
State or Region California
Country United States
ISP Wireless Data Service Provider Corporation.
Domain WDSPCO.ORG
ZIP Code 91932

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: BREAKING UP A FRIENDSHIP

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 am

Welcome to the forum alchype. The spell that you desire is called Separation (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html). It is used to bring about an amicable end to job site cliques. Of course there is another level that is traditional used to break up couples (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) ... read the separation link above, it has recommended spellwork if you desire a more inflammatory separation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 am

You can also use Stop Gossip products to shut them up.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Lucky Mojo Stop Gossip:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Lucky Mojo Slippery Elm:
http://www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
If this is a pronlem at your work place Boss Fix:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
Good luck and take care... and work conjure.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Mezan
Breaking Bad Guy Away From Friend

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:09 pm

A dear friend of mine has been dating a guy for three years. She moved back to her small hometown so she could be with him, after finishing school in a bigger city and essentially being long distance except for summers and winter breaks.
He's been psychologically abusive in the past, and I know for a fact that her parents don't like him. Her mom told me she was happy they were no longer dating, when they had broken up for about a month over the summer.
She has a degree and the desire to do a lot with her life, but holds back for him. There are very few opportunities in her town, but she's told me she won't leave because he can't (not a US citizen and lives on the other side of border) move to the city she'd prefer to be in. I have seen this guy cause drama out of nowhere, cuss at her, and make her miserable for a long time now. He has no drive and no future. He only got his current job because of her. She's broken up with him multiple times but keeps going back. I feel like she doesn't think she can do better, and this girl is beautiful, classy, incredibly moral and responsible, and intelligent. How do I help her?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Breaking Bad Guy Away From Friend

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Well, the first thing I would do is seek out a reading from a reputable reader and there is a reason why I would do this. It sounds like you have deep love and friendship for this woman-and occasionally when we approach a situation from that place we do not see as clearly as we could-so a reader could help you with that. Obviously one thing you could do is break up work on the 2 of them and/or you could hot foot the man out of this woman's life. Another approach you could take would be to draw a better, more honorable lover to her.
Break Up:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Hot Foot:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Love Drawing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Jeannie M.

Male friend of my bf - how to get him gone?

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 am

They've known each other a lot of years, and this guy is a master manipulator. He even cheated on and left my bf's sister - and they're still friends. He doesn't like me. He is working on my bf little by little and I need to sow discord between them. Any and all answers will be tried and appreciated.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Male friend of my bf - how to get him gone?

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 pm

You can use Separation products to gently separate this guy from your boyfriend: it's nicer than Hot Foot.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

I agree, Separation products would work nicely here. I'd take two white candles named for your boyfriend and the man and walk them away from one another over a period of 7 days until they are separated and I'd knock his candle over into a bucket of water gathered from a moving river.

I would also dress the man's candle with Stop Gossip so that he doesn't talk ill of you as he's being walked out of your boyfriend's life.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:38 am

Thanks, guys. I will try that. One question. I take the bucket with the candle in it to a crossroads? I could dump it in a graveyard, but someone would pick up the candle - I can't enter to bury it. Oh, and I'm sorry about the initial language, this guy is a real jerk. He's even acted inappropriately towards me but the bf doesn't believe it.

Clarabella

Help to get rid of a bad drug influence

Unread post by Clarabella » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 am

My brother had substance abuse issues for a couple years, but cleaned himself up with a great effort and has been drug free for more than two years. The trouble is that he still works in a place where he daily comes in contact with a woman who was a very bad influence on him, and encouraged him in his drug use (she has NOT cleaned up her act and is still actively involved in using and selling as well).

I believe she is the only person who could tempt him to start using again, and I have reason to believe she'd like to do that. I want to do something to make this woman go away and get out of my brother's life.

I considered a vinegar jar, but I felt uncomfortable putting my brother, who is dear to me, into vinegar and other nasty substances along with this woman. He still considers her a friend, although he says he feels uncomfortable around her and doesn't want to socialize.

I did a hot foot spell on her earlier and she did in fact move away for six months, but she kept calling and emailing my brother from a distance, so it moved her away physically but didn't stop the contact.

I need to try again with something that will break up the relationship entirely, but I'm not comfortable putting my brother in a vinegar jar behind the toilet.

What would be a good spell to get her out of his life without doing any possible harm to him?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Help to get rid of a bad influence

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 am

Hi Clarabella,

why don't you put just her into the vinegar jar? That way you sour up her life without doing the same to your brother's. Alternatively, make a doll-baby of her and bind her into a mirror box. That way you send all her crap right back at her.

Meanwhile, burn Cast Off Evil lights on your brother and dress the wash water of his clothing if possible.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Clarabella

Unread post by Clarabella » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:49 am

aura wrote:Hi Clarabella,

why don't you put just her into the vinegar jar? That way you sour up her life without doing the same to your brother's. Alternatively, make a doll-baby of her and bind her into a mirror box. That way you send all her crap right back at her.

Meanwhile, burn Cast Off Evil lights on your brother and dress the wash water of his clothing if possible.

Blessings and best of luck.

Thanks for the suggestion. :) Her life is already pretty sour, so I don't know that that would help too much. What I really want is to get her to stop trying to pull my brother into her life and into her circle. I WILL take your suggestion about the protection for my brother, though I'd be happier if she would just leave him alone.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 pm

You can put her in a jar, pill bottle or little box and throw her in the river to be washed out of his life. Or you could take her to a distant crossroads and leave her there -- I'd favor a road crossed by a train track.

Yes, do protect your brother. Aside from the lights and laundry, you can get some Cast Off Evil on him in these ways:

• Dress the passenger seat of your car with Cast Off Evil and offer to pick him up for a nice meal or some other outing.
  • Visit him at home -- but first, put some Cast Off Evil oil on your shoes and track it into his house.
  • While you're there, dress his phone and computer, the insides of his shoes and his grooming products if you get the chance.
  • Dress any gifts you give him with Cast Off Evil.
  • Do you ever have any reason to give him money? Dress that too!

You might also reinforce this work with Banishing or Separation products.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Clarabella

Unread post by Clarabella » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Thank you very much! I'm looking at the banishing products right now to see which would be most effective. This woman introduced my brother to drugs and then was his supplier, and has done the same to others. She doesn't like to lose a customer and can appear very charming when she wants to. As I said, she did move away for a while but still kept contacting my brother, who was sometimes flattered into replying and sometimes a little bit afraid not to. I want very much to choose the most effective way of getting this bad influence completely out of his life.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 am

Clarabella wrote:This woman introduced my brother to drugs and then was his supplier, and has done the same to others. She doesn't like to lose a customer and can appear very charming when she wants to.

How'bout a little Inflammatory Confusion between her and your brother -- so they can't stand each other?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Here is the link for cast off evil.

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

psychicveronica77
My Ex and my Parents are giving me HELL!

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi,

My parents are acting as though they are related to my ex just because we were together for 16years, for instances if he is low on cash they give him $, low on food he goes to their home to eat. I dont even do these things. I think its rude and disrespectful. Especially he is not a good dad to my 3 kids he sees them if "he has nothing better to do" attitude... Also if he is hungry he can go to his gf home...i told them nicely how i feel and they said its there life they can do what they want...holidays come and they invite him every year we have been over for 6 years thank God. Is there something i can do to have the family respect me and disconnect from him. Thank you!

PS I hope I can get some input especially from Conjure Ali.

:)

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: My Ex and my Parents are giving me HELL!

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 am

If you want to separate your ex from your parents, try Separation products; it encourages a gentle parting of the ways, rather than Hot Foot which can cause fights.

Also, start a sweetening jar on your parents; put their picture in there with your picture, some Blood Root to encourage respect for family ties, some Five Finger Grass to get favors from them, and some Rosemary for a peaceful tranquil home relationship.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

psychicveronica77

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:46 am

MaryBee thats awesome would it also help for them to separate their emotional ties. I would like for them to stop talking to each other to only converse on an as needed basis.

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:59 am

Freezer jars are also good. They can be used with simply the persons name if freezing him/her out of your life, or you can write out the specific activity/behavior you want frozen "John Doe's relationship with my parents". Works well. Lots of creative ways to do them, but you can just write out the activity/behavior on a plain slip of paper, fold it away from you and put it in an little container of water (baby food jar, old medicine bottle, etc).

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 pm

psychicveronica77, when you work...state your desired outcome.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

psychicveronica77

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Thank you all for your input I will try them all and I will give you feedback.

June

Peaceful Separation Herbs

Unread post by June » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 am

Hi, I would like to peacefully separate a couple. Along with Separation oil, which herbs should I purchase to complement the work? Thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”