Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Separate Create Distance Promote Divorce Without Fighting

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Peaceful Separation Herbs

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 am

Hi Melissa,

others will no doubt have some additional / better advice on this one, but herbs you could include would be:

1-broom straws (to drive them away from each other, place them between two candles or doll babies of the couple, but in a not particularly aggressive way): http://www.herb-magic.com/broom-straw.html
2-calamus root (to keep you in charge of the situation and control them): http://www.herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
3-cedar wood (to drive them away from each other, place them between two candles or doll babies of the couple, but in a not particularly aggressive way): http://www.herb-magic.com/cedar-wood-chips.html
4-chia seed (to keep people from saying mean things throughout the separation): http://www.herb-magic.com/chia-seed.html
5-cloves (if you want the partners to remain friends despite the separation): http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html
6-knot weed (to control their actions): http://www.herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html
7-sage (so everyone makes the best decisions during the separation): http://www.herb-magic.com/sage.html

Hope this can give you a few ideas!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

cmsnider1

Best Way to Breakup a Person from his Friends

Unread post by cmsnider1 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm hoping someone can help me!!!

It's a very long and complicated story but I really need to separate a person from his friends permanently. But I'm not sure what's the best spell to do that? I wasn't sure if it is correct to use a break-up candle since these people are just friends. Can someone please help me?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Best Way to Breakup a Person from his Friends

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Breakup can be used for breaking up friends, family, or lovers, causing them to argue and fight. If you would like them to just go their separate ways peacefully, use Separation instead.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Psychic Mimi
Forum Member

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm kind of in a similar situation, and I was thinking about trying the fixed candles. Is one candle enough? There's two people that need to hit the road, but one is a friend while the other is family. Do I use one candle to send off the family member and another to send off the chump friend? I don't care if they go off into the sunset happily or unhappily, I just want them to go.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 am

What is "enough" will vary from person to person and from situation to situation. For some a candle dressed with oil is sufficient, while others cannot acheive their goals no matter how many candles and how much incense they burn, how many baths, how many tricks they lay down, etc. Factors include the skill of the worker, the resistance and protection of the target, unknown factors, and God's will.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 am

I agree with Mama Micki. It seems like you need to get a reading to determine how to get the family person away.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sweetnshort767
Forum Member
Separation of two male friends

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:23 am

Good Morning,

I am not sure if this type of question has been answered before because I could not find it. If you could direct me to that thread or help me with the situation I would appreciate it.

My husband has a friend who I would like to keep him away from. His friend's intension are not the best. He uses my husband at every opportunity he gets but my husband does not realize that. I pointed it out several times but he does not seem to see it my way. But whenever that friend is talking to my husband or meeting him, my husband tends to spend a lot of money on him, or ends up doing his dirty work for him.

How do I keep them away from each other? I understand this is not like the usual separation from a significant other, or a romantic partner therefore, I would like some guidance here. I appreciate all your help.

Thanks,
Sweetnshort

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate
Re: Separation of two male friends

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 am

I think you can use a break up spell even if they aren't romantic - I just was recommending this one to someone.

http://www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html. Just be cautious if using some of the hot foot powders, etc. that you use them only toward your man's friend. Perhaps on his car or places that only he would be.

It gets them to argue, and frankly, it's usually in arguments that the truth of the matter can sometimes come out. My other suggestion is to work on your husband with some clarity products, so that he sees this situation is not in his best interest and that he's being used. You'll also want a contrasting work to keep him home - Stay With Me, Peaceful Home, etc.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

lala007
Forum Member

Unread post by lala007 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:08 pm

I have a problem where my BF is acting very badly and hanging out with his friends and this young girl...whom i think something is going on with...i would like to banish or remove these people..HELP

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 am

lala007 wrote:I have a problem where my BF is acting very badly and hanging out with his friends and this young girl...whom i think something is going on with...i would like to banish or remove these people..HELP
Hello lala007,

I would try using a combination of Commanding on your boyfriend, while using Hot Foot on these other people. Try putting some Hot Foot powder down where these friends of his will walk over it, and washing your boyfriend's clothes with some Commanding Bath Crystals.

Make your prayer clear while using these products and keep faith to your goal. Believe in what you do, and that is where the power lies.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

lala007
Forum Member

Unread post by lala007 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 am

will Banish work for now I don't have any Hot Foot yet, also I did a freezer spell...something is starting to happen the main (friend) has gotten is some trouble so that 's kinda halting...but there is still others around . Also the young lady he's been kinda different to her.I will keep working this all.. Thanks and keep the suggestions coming

DreamCatcher
Forum Member

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:30 pm

I need to also hot foot my guys friend. He is a drug user and an alcoholic. He is a leech and drags my guy away from our family. If my guy says no I don't want to go out tonight, he will practically throw a tantrum. My guy feels sorry for him and well....i don't. I purchased a hot foot vigil candle and cast off evil. I plan on lighting the candle, burning the petition then scattering the ashes at a crossroad to the four winds. Then light a series of smaller candles with cast off. Can I include all his negative friends? Like, May all Joe's friends who negatively affect our family get the hell out of our lives. Thanks so much

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:56 pm

I recommend that you read what others have said or discussed on the topic here Hotfoot Questions & Answers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I recommend that you read what others have said or discussed on the topic here Hotfoot Vigil Candle Questions & Answers

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Rookiebinx wrote: I plan on lighting the candle, burning the petition then scattering the ashes at a crossroad to the four winds. Then light a series of smaller candles with cast off.
Don't burn the petition. Keep it to place under all the other candles.

Take the leftover wax -- some of it -- to the crossroads and let the traffic scatter it.
Can I include all his negative friends? Like, May all Joe's friends who negatively affect our family get the hell out of our lives.
Yes, that sounds good.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

KrystalK
Forum Member

Is there a gentler way to remove unwanted person ...

Unread post by KrystalK » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:05 am

Is there a gentler approach to removing someone out of your life rather than using HOT FOOT supplies.

such as pushing an ex away who wont let go...

or a family member who just goes from house to house to free-load..

any suggestions would be nice..thanks..

also the issue with an ex..I just perfomed a hot foot on him but as soon as I did i started to miss him(didnt see him for 3days) ...however(as of today ) he's around (he was becoming stalkerish) I dont want to get back with him at the moment so I just prayed that he leave the area if his intentions was to keep up strife and harm to me ..but I'm guessing that since he's still around he is someone cool headed. He knows I'm dating this other guy he just kept lurking the area hopeing to get back with me .

I have yet to do a cut n clear ... and hopefully we can be friends in the near future...i aslo uncrossed him from love work that I did to make our love stronger.

i have also been very irritable lately and will be doing a bath this morning..

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Is there a gentler way to remove unwanted person ...

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 am

Banishing is a gentler formula than Hotfoot. You may want to try it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Is there a gentler way to remove unwanted person ...

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:37 am

Separation products are another alternative. If you have HHRM, also look up the entries under cedar.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AnnieB
Forum Member

Separate Two People and Create Distancing Without Fighting

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:07 pm

I'd like to ask for some spell advice regarding making two people be more distant towards each other, but not necessarily making them fight or dislike each other. Hotfooting sounds too harsh, I don't want these people to be enemies. I just need them to back off each other a little bit.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Distancing without Fighting

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Separation supplies will separate them without the fighting that comes with Breakup. Hotfoot is to make someone leave, not to break up a couple.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

AnnieB
Forum Member

Re: Distancing without Fighting

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Thank you, Mama Micki, for your reply.

Just to clarify, I am not looking to separate lovers. They are just friends, and I do want them to remain friends. I just need to reduce the influence and closeness.)

lovebird
Forum Member
Re: Help to get rid of a bad influence

Unread post by lovebird » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi
I kinda have the same problem with my daughter as Clarabella does with her brother. This guy she has been seeing is no good and he cheats on her and he is just a bad influence. My daughter does good when he is not around but as soon as he come a calling she falls right back into the negative. She leave all night and her children wake up wondering where their mom is. She doesn't take the children to any doctors appointments and she spends her money on expensive clothes and shoes for the children and partying and she lives with me and doesn't help with anything. Should I use Cast off Evil, Banishing, Separation the Vinegar jar or what? and if I us a vinegar jar does it matter what kind of vinegar?

Thanks,
Lovebird
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Good Evening, Lovebird,
It's always so terrible when a loving Mother, such as yourself, watches all these injustices and feels helpless. You must feel awful and my heart goes out to you.
Lovebird, there are many spell kits that you can use to get rid of this guy: Hot foot; break-up, etc. (and I'll give you the link after I tell you what else you can use).
On your Daughter, to get rid of her bad thoughts, a Cast off Evil spell kit is good. Here is the page for the spell kits: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
You could also perform an influence spell on your daughter. Read about this spell here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Most importantly (and this will be difficult for you to read), someone really needs to call Social Services to help the children. Not receiving immunizations (or whatever else is needed) borders on child neglect. These beautiful children should not be treated this way.
Living in the house with your daughter and witnessing this (without seeking help) may make you an accessory to this neglect (if someone from school, etc., were to report these activities).
So, PLEASE notify the appropriate resources. Most likely, they will help to get the children the proper care that is needed.
Additionally, it will relieve you of most of the tasks that are both emotionally and physically taxing for you.
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best for both you and your Blessed grandchildren.
Take care of yourself

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 am

Good Afternoon Miss Aida,
I will look into the cast off evil and the influence and the hot foot and break up spells. I am working on getting the children their shots I just had the baby at the doctor yesterday and I have to take him back next week he is doing well. I am getting help with the children from the other grand mother so we are working together to get things right with the children.
The hot foot and the break-up would I get the same result if I just had a vigil candle set on the luckymojo altar I am so tired with the children I don't think I have the strength to do a full blown spell at this time.

Thanks
Lovebird

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi Lovebird,

Here is the link for the candle services: http://missionary-independent.org/candle-services.html

They are wonderful people at the church.

I agree with Miss Aida to check out the spell kits. There is a description of what they do and which ones are best for your situation. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I've used the real estate one and the hot foot spell, both worked!

Also, here is the link for a reading from one of the excellent readers. http://readersandrootworkers.org
If you want to speak to someone quicker: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com or call: 1-888-HOODOO

For info on the Vinegar jar spells look up: vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

I know children can be physically and emotionally draining at times.
Many Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

sun369
Forum Member

How To Make This Guy Loses All of His Friends

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi,

I said on my post yesterday that the guy I have been having sex with told me a few weeks ago to move on because he's actively looking for a girlfriend. Someone suggested me to cross his penis. But I didnt expect him to text me this morning to come to him and we had a talk and we had intimacy again. My heart got softened again that I dont want to hurt his penis anymore. He told me that he's not talking to anyone else besides me right now.

However, all the girls who he met in the past but didnt work out with him were all introduced to him from his friends. So, I want to cut him off from all of his friends. What products would you recommend me to use ?

Thanks a lot !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: How To Make This Guy Loses All of His Friends

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Good Evening, Sun369,
I personally would not break him up with all of his friends. I would, instead, do spells to make his friends like you. That would make him a lot happier (and you) then to keep him away from his friends. It sure would also cause a lot of tension in your relationship if he doesn't have friends. And it might even force him to move away to a place where he will have friends. These are just my thoughts on this situation.
But, if you really want to do this, my suggestion is to break him up with one or two people at a time: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Take care

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:53 pm

oh my gosh, I dont even know exactly how many friends he has. I can't just break him up with a couple friends at times. It would take forever.

The problem that I dont like is that his friends will keep introducing girls to him that I dont like. This is why I want him to lose all of his friendships.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Sun369,
Then, try doing them all with the link I have suggested..
Additionally, also try a vinegar jar (go to the search engine on the upper right hand side. In the dark green area there's a white box. Type Vinegar jar). Go to that thread and look for ideas.
Good luck

jindahleh
Forum Member

Unread post by jindahleh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 am

Cutting him off from his friends seems a bit harsh, especially since most people are social by nature. If you're looking to keep away unwanted female competition why not look at a freezer jar spell? Miss Cat posted a lovely freezer petition that I've used for my long distance boyfriend and it works for me!

PrincessAnna
Forum Member
Breaking up non-romantic relatipnships? Friendships?

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi there,

I have been curious about this matter. I see a lot of say like, break up threads for marriages, exs etc. Could you use LM products, for say, breaking up non-romantic relationships? Will it still work if the friendship you're breaking up doesn't involve you per se?

For example, someone very close to me is going through some rough stuff with drugs. There's about 3 people he's friends with that are what you call, I guess, 'a problem'. I'm keen to try and keep them apart, magic is my last resort here.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have no personal items of any of the parties involved.

Kindest thanks,

Anna

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Breaking up non-romantic relatipnships? Friendships?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:52 am

You can use Cast Off Evil to keep him away from bad habits, addictions, and evil companions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

PrincessAnna
Forum Member

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks so much for the reply, that makes sense :)

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Cast of Evil is the best one recommended for helping in breaking off the influence of drugs, and the undesirable companions who keep them around the focus of the addition.

You might use Separation along with Cast off Evil if these are long time friends, to help separate them from the friends and their bad influences without leading to fights or squabbles, as such stress often does not help people dealing with addiction to stay clean.

You might also work magic to draw in better friends who will help the person battle their addiction. If there is a 12 step program you might encourage them to seek that out, and also get help from therapist. You could use Attraction and Blessing products to help draw beneficial friends and assistance to help him break the addiction

PrincessAnna
Forum Member

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi Christopher,

Thanks so much for the information.
I'm sort of using magic as a last resort.
I like your suggestion of using separation, as they are long time friends and something for him to draw better friends in, these are some great ideas.

:)

Missy
Forum Member

separation spell for people you don't know?

Unread post by Missy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:46 pm

The guy I love is really having a hard time: bad people, ex girlfriend, fake friends and others are making his life a mess.

I want to do a spell for him to drive all those away from him, but all my spells involve candles to represent people. I know a few people but not all of them. I'm not sure how many they are or all their names.

Usually if I want to keep someone away I would use a white or red candle to represent the person and another candle (black) that represents the enemy, dress the black candle with separation powder and place the candles apart, with black salt or red brick dust between them.

but in this case what should I do? can I use a candle to represent a crowd? or a generic person (just "the enemy" whoever that might be?) should I use a bunch of unnamed candles?

(he doesn't believe in magic so I can't do any spell that involves him present)

thanks for your help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: separation spell for people you don't know?

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, Missy,
Wow, sounds like this poor guy really has some bad luck. He's very lucky to have you in his life, trying to help him. So, he isn't really that unlucky: he has you!
Yes, you can use one candle (to represent everybody) and write something like: "All enemies"
Have you looked at the Cast off Evil products? They are wonderful: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Also, run devil run works against groups: www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html
I would also recommend anti-evil eye amulets but, he doesn't believe in magic....sigh..
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best with this situation.
If you need any more advice, we are here for you
Take care

Splitpea2
Forum Member

Separation

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Has anyone ever used or has heard of using a dark purple candle for separation ??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Separate Two People and Create Distancing Without Fighting

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Splitpea2 --

Anything is possible, but purple would not be my go-to colour in the case of a separation spell. I would use black. Now it can be that when you hold a black candle up to the light it looks less-than-black. Some are brown-black, some are blue-black, and some are purple-black. But under bright light, not back-lit, they do look black.
catherine yronwode

vlo61385
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Break Up a Friendship

Unread post by vlo61385 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:55 am

I need help for a friend who likes this guy, but he has found a new lady that he is talking to. My friend wants her to stay away from him so she can be back into the picture since he has stopped calling her. Can I do a separation or break up spell and then a honey jar spell to attract him to my friend again?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Break Up a Friendship

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:47 am

vIo61385,

Yes what you asked absolutely can be done and is a common working. May also look into freezing this women from his life.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

demurs
Newly Registered

spell for ending a bad marriage

Unread post by demurs » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:55 pm

A friend is in a very bad marriage that she is trying.to get out of. She got car that runs a part time job and is going to school. But she is still trapped by financialcircumstances. There is emotional and verbal abuse.

About the time she started to work on getting out if her situation she reconnected the an okd boyfriend. He married weeks before they found each other. my fruend has been in a relationship with him for three years now and he has been.very unhappy in his marriage. However he has never spoken of divorce.

My friend tried doing a vinegar bottle with his wifes name in it. it was throwniff a bridge into a large river. Discord has continued in both his and her relationship. But they are still enjoying one anothers company

What should she do from here to bring a favorable outcome? suggestions for spells please

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: spell for ending a bad marriage

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, demurs ,

Try a break up spell: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I am moving and merging this post to the break up subforum. Take a look at the posts there.

Good luck

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Separation work bringing them closer??

Unread post by frenchygirl » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:13 pm

I performed a separation spell using figural candles, and also with just an anointed taper candle.
I have a petition paper underneath the candles while burning.
I have his full information, but not hers. I only know the "pet" name he calls her by and her description.

Anyway, it's now 3 weeks since I began work on separating them. He's spending more time with her than ever. Spending 5 or 6 nights a week there, when before it was maybe 2 or 3.

He and I are 5 hours apart, so it is much easier for them to get together than he & I, but that's part of what I'm trying to change.
The figural candles were a 3 candle spell, to separate them while bringing him closer to me.

Thoughts on what's going on, and how to make it right?
Thanks in advance

GiftedEyes
Forum Member
Re: Separate People and Create Distance Without Fighting

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello...Where is the separation kit, I have older eyes and I probably missed it for scrolling to find it.

I was recommended to do a break up or separation kit for my man and his phoney female associate, who is trying to start some mess in our relationship by saying things she writes on cards and facebook, (I do not have a FB account)and she knows he has a lady.
The break up kit has hot foot in the kit, and this try-flying chic lives out of town, and I do not have her address anyways, nor a picture. Only her first name.
Besides my man does not go visit her, he lives 2 hrs away (he used to live in the same city). They talk on the phone.
Thanks for the guidance
GiftedEyes

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Separation work bringing them closer??

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:28 pm

frenxchgirl,

separation can be slow because its not as vol-ital as break up which makes them fight which is what I think you really want. Add vinegar to the jar to sour them . Use figure candles where he moves to your candle and she moves to a new man candle, and put scissors or a knife between her and him to scare her away.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, GiftedEyes ,

I am not seeing a separation kit but am seeing this: www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

The break up kit will still work even if you don't use the hot foot supplies. But, you could use the hotfoot supplies in the kit with a candle that represents her, etc.

Happy Holidays

GiftedEyes
Forum Member

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:11 am

Thanks Ladies and Happy Holidays as well...I think the break up kit sounds better. I need faster results! I am going to do the lemon vinger jar spell on her, and a lime spell as well and put it in the vinegar.
The lime stops enemies in their tracks, and discord. I've done this several times. The lemons spells I've done in the past were a little different, but they did work, and they worked fast, but I would have to add my man's name, which will cause him financial ruin, etc. and I don't want that to happen to him.
I need all the ammo on this snake, to remover her a.s.a.p. :evil:
Like I said I am just that mad, at a snake whom calls herself a friend, and I see (Gifted Eyes) can see right thru her demise. I have been reading and collecting supplies from LM. I've done just the plain vinegar freezer spell almost 2 weeks ago on her.

I've done this spell without the ash and it still worked.

LIME SPELL
Write the name of the person on a piece of parchment/paper or regular white plain paper.
Fold it twice.
Take a lime and cut it twice, once diagonally and once horizontally, but don't cut it all the way into four pieces.
Place the paper or parchment inside the lime and hold it together with two long steel nails, or 9 needles or pins. Speak your petition ALOUD ANGRILY!!
Place the lime into a clean glass jar and put into it some ash, or with just plain salt and vinegar , then screw the lid on tight. Keep the jar in a secure dark place where other people won't see it.
When you no longer have need of the jar, pour the contents onto the ground and then recycle the jar.

The ash and salt are supposed to thwart their efforts to cause you trouble of any kind. The vinegar and lime should sour their own affairs at the same time.
GiftedEyes

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Re: Separation work bringing them closer??

Unread post by frenchygirl » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:15 am

j82 wrote:frenxchgirl,

separation can be slow because its not as vol-ital as break up which makes them fight which is what I think you really want. Add vinegar to the jar to sour them . Use figure candles where he moves to your candle and she moves to a new man candle, and put scissors or a knife between her and him to scare her away.
Ok, thank you. I'm waiting for break up supplies to arrive!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Lucky Mojo does have a separate candle spell. (http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-separation.html)

GiftedEyes
Forum Member

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:02 am

jwmcclin wrote:Lucky Mojo does have a separate candle spell. (http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-separation.html)

Hello, Help me out here:
By reading link above, I think if I purchase the black separation candles, it can also be done by you at LM, and you will email me with feedback on how the separation is working?

Or I can just order the separation kit, and I know I can do it myself.
Thanks for the help.
GiftedEyes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello, GiftedEyes,

MISC will give you a candle report, definitely.

We don't sell separation kits but we do sell break up kits: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Happy New year!

msklee
Newly Registered

To Get My Boyfriend to Divorce His Ex

Unread post by msklee » Tue May 10, 2016 8:42 am

Hi there! I am brand new to the forums, but have been working with St. Martha for some time with great results (thanks st martha)!

I have been on and off with my boyfriend for 15 years and wanted him back in my life for good. St Martha brought him home and we just had our second child two months ago. Everything is going great except he is still technically married from all those years ago. He has moved on with me and we even take family vacations with their mutual children who are older.

I want him to file the paperwork for the divorce, which he does not see as a priority since there are so much other personal things going on (both of our mothers have cancer, new baby, looking to buy house).

Which candle should i use to make him hurry up and get it taken care of? Divorce Candle, St Expedite or St Martha??

I am afraid of using a break up candle and bad energy coming back and hurting our relationship which is finally going so well.

Please help! TIA

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Separate Create Distance Promote Divorce Without Fighting

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, msklee ,

St Martha and the divorce candle.

Please keep us posted on the progress

Take care

imtempel
Forum Member

Unread post by imtempel » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:32 pm

This may have been posted and asked before so I apologize if this is a repeat...

I am doing a break up/separation jar for a client. This is the first time I am doing this for someone else so I have no ties to these people she is wanting to break up. She is wanting to break up an already hostile and unhealthy marriage so she can move on in there and snag this man. I don't want to destroy anyones life, but I want these people to part ways ammicably. Since this is for a client, where do I perform this working and keep the jar? I don't want to contaminate my main working altar (or would it if i gave it a thorough cleanse?), and I don't want to put it on the toilet cause I don't want their life to "go down the toilet" so to speak... just their relationship. I want to make sure this doesn't interfere with my life and I don't get my hands dirty most importantly. Also, should I take a hyssop bath after the working is completed or right after I start the working? Thanks so much guys!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, imtempel ,

I do these spells all the time.

I just use different altars for different types of work.

I usually have a different area for negative work. But, honestly? It should not affect anything.

I do spray my area with FLorida Water or Holy Water once I am finished and I do take a hyssop bath

Wishing you the best

take care

imtempel
Forum Member

Unread post by imtempel » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:57 am

Thanks For clarifying Miss Aida! I was actually hoping that you in particular would respond to this as I 100% trust your judgements on these type of workings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Thank you for your kind words, imtempel!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”