Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Separate Create Distance Promote Divorce Without Fighting

skyme714

Re: Question about "lessening influence of others"

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:38 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Consider that if you are working a vinegar jar, lemon spell, or anything that causes fights that this will carry over into your relationship as well.

What to do so it doesnt carry over? Would cleansing/protection bath help?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:25 pm

You always want to follow up your work with cleansing and protective baths. A vinegar jar makes that person upset and fight with the other person placed in the jar, however the result of fighting with that person, be they friend or lover, may make that person a bit frustrated which carries over into other aspects of life. Cleanse and protect to keep this to a minimum, or work other conjures. For example, for the orginal poster, they could burn a white candle with Peaceful Home products to keep things calm in their home and to prevent the fighting between her husband and friends from coming into the home.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm

can I combine cleansing and protective ingridients in one bath?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm

There is a difference in opinion on combining baths. Some say its better to cleanse then to add your other elements in a separate baths. Others believe that its ok to combine baths. I believe that its fine to combine as long as you know what you are doing. Keep your ingredients balanced and focus on herbs and products that already have both connotations. If in doubt, simply separate the baths.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 am

Thank you, ConjureMan! I will do that tmrw!

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 am

ConjureMan wrote:Open the way to help the hotfoot work. If the person has many ties to where they are, they may resist the hotfooting.

Hi Conureman, this may be the case, if so what can I do?-How do i open the way"?

Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Perform Road Opening work for you spellcasting to remove any blocks or obstacles. You can also find out what things are keeping a person around and work on that. For example you can hotfoot someone, but their tie to their significant other may keep drawing them back. The hotfoot sends them wandering, but they always come back because of their love. In this case you could work a vinegar jar to break and weaken the tie between the two and help the hotfoot send the person away for good.

MissMorningGlory71

How to get rid of someone nicely

Unread post by MissMorningGlory71 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:15 pm

I am trying to get someone out of my life, but I don't want to hurt them. In fact, I feel as though this person is deserving of a good life, just not around me.

I feel like a hot foot spell is too harsh because this person does not deserve to be hurt or suffer in anyway. The truth is, I actually like this person, but having them around is causing problems for me.

Is there any alternatives out there?

J Simulcik

Re: How to get rid of someone nicely

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Hot Foot is often used in harsher work, but isn't in and of itself very harsh. It is more "motivationally" irritating. So there may be uses that are still useful to you. I would suggest generally positive spells to help them find a good job/ nice home, etc. with a little Hot Foot to move them along.

Also, this is in the wrong forum. Please be more careful in the future in selecting which forum to post in, as the mods are quite busy already.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How to get rid of someone nicely

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 pm

You may consider a freezer spell, search the forum, it has been discussed several times.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

energy7777

Re: Casting spell

Unread post by energy7777 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi Lara,

I am recommended by Bri to contact you about casting a spell on someone who had seriously hurt me and destroyed my 8 years of hard work. I like to use spiritual help as I know I am helpless in the physical world. Can you cast a spell on my behalf? I can give you more info about it once you have decided to do this work for me. Thanks so much in advance.

Blessings,
Olivia

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Separate Create Distance Promote Divorce Without Fighting

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Olivia- You need to contact Lara through the AIRR - this forum is not a way to inquire about services from their workers.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

chy clayton s

Re: Not sure of what spell

Unread post by chy clayton s » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:35 am

Thank you for posting the link on black mustard seeds.

It's interesting how I never looked them up because I "know" how to use them - but it seems that what I know is more romani and not hoodoo.

I was taught to carry mustard seeds to absorb negative energy and then at the end of the day to pop them in a hot skillet to destroy the energy. Also to use them in a wax ball cleanse similar to an egg cleanse and then to throw the ball in an out door fire - again to destroy the negative energy.

Wow. I can see how a veil of confusion around you would really help deflect negative energy - this adds a new level to how I see black mustard seeds.

Thanks again for posting the link,

Lynda

Break up "friendship" between two guys?

Unread post by Lynda » Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 am

My boyfriend once had a "friend" (his roommate) who treated him horribly. My guy went out of town to school for a few months and the roommate sold all his valuable stuff, including cars, etc., and basically dumped out the rest - family photos, important papers, etc. This happened before I met my guy and for the two years I've known my guy, he never spoke to him and basically wanted to beat the tar out of him but never went to catch up with him to do it, thankfully.

About three months ago, they ended up working for the same company and the roommate was acutally one of the managers. My guy took the high road and forgave the jerk and they have been fast friends again ever since, but the roommate is still basically the same horrible guy he always was. Friends and family who knew him before say he is totally bad news, that he will drag my guy into all sorts of trouble, influence him to do stupid stuff including illegal stuff (he's a "scam artist" so they say) and my guy basically caves and does whatever the jerk wants him to do.

Two months ago, he decided he wasn't happy (and according to my guy's sister, the jerk had a huge part in that) especially with me and bailed and we didn't speak for several weeks (his choice, not mine). I had noticed a change in my guy and asked him about it, he said he was stressed at work, nothing to do with me, then all of a sudden he was gone. About a month ago we did start talking and he says he still loves me, wants to work it out and be together, but to take it slow. He is presently staying with the jerk, of course, and paying him rent and most of his bills (I have access to his accounts to see what's up). My guy has the purest, kindest heart I've ever seen in anyone, and the jerk takes total advantage of him. My guy's sister said he "plays mind games" and uses "mind control" to get his way and breaks down my guy by making him feel crappy about himself then makes "suggestions" as to how he can feel better.

I've had several readings over the past couple months with a reader I've been visiting for many years, and each time she says the jerk will do whatever he can to keep us apart so he can continue to use my guy for his own purposes. She isn't a rootworker though, so she can't advise me on what to do.....I've done a bit of work on the jerk, I've seen very moderate, minimal success so far but its early. I've got a vinegar jar going and I shake it up every day, I've used figure candles once a week or so with various petitions to end his influence over my guy. I don't particularly care what happens to the jerk and I'm stepping up the pressure as time passes - but as time passes, my guy seems to get more and more under the jerk's control and influence. My next step will be constructing a hotfoot jar and putting a bound up dollbaby inside (a great idea that I found on the boards!) it but unfortunately all I have as a link to the jerk is a photo. I used the one and only physical link (glass from a bottle he drank from) into the vinegar jar already, so I'm hoping the photo will be at least some help. I'll toss that into the river and send it on its way. Does anyone else have any other ideas of how to amp this up? Most recently (last night) I set a LM break up vigil candle - I like to use vigil candles because the way they burn sort of indicates to me how my project is going. I wasn't sure if the break up candle would be appropriate for two guys, but I did it anyway :-)

I truly believe that my guy and I will work things out (my own gut feeling and my readers assurance) , but for now the jerk has destroyed my world in more ways than I can write here and he's keeping him away from everyone who loves him. I need to stop him in his tracks somehow and I'm hoping that some of you may be able to offer advice and ideas. Thank you (sorry this is so long but I truly could write a book on this mess!!)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Break up "friendship" between two guys?

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 7:05 am

Don't worry about your post being too long....it was well written and easy to follow, something that is not always the case on this forum! :)

You sound like you have a pretty good grasp on how to start your work, hopefully more seasoned folks will be by this thread with some more advanced, or different, ideas!

Good luck!!!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 am

Ritual Sound is right, you do seem to have a good handle on all this. :D

I suggest you work with Cast Off Evil products. Burn it on white candles on your guys picture with the petition that all evil "friends" be cast off from him.

If at all possible get the stuff onto him. The next time you see him dress your hands lightly with the oil and try to touch his hair, if you can talk him into a scalp massage so much the better.

Do you ever see him at his home?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

I definately agree with HD's suggestion of Cast off Evil. You can have a vigil keeping heat on him while you do your other work.

I might however caution you with Break Up work and the vinegar jar. You indicated that the bad roommate was your man's boss/manager. It usually is not a good idea to sour such a relationship as the roommate might make things difficult for your man at work. Instead, you may consider working with Separation products in a moving candle spell. These products are powerful in situations like this as it will bring an end to the harmful relationship without the drama of explosive fights.

I would work a separation angle to the above by focusing on the roommate as you intend to with a hotfoot. Instead of a Break Up vigil consider doing a Separation Vigil followed by hotfoot while you work a hotfoot jar. For the doll baby that you are going to toss into the jar, make sure to gag it so that he is obstructed in his ability to influence you guy.

Good luck.

Lynda

Unread post by Lynda » Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

HailDiscordia / Turnsteel,

Thanks, Cast Off Evil products sound like a good idea - unfortunately, he's working out of town for a few months so I can't see him. I can (and plan to) send a dressed letter or other mail - I send him stuff all the time :-)

Lynda

Lynda

Unread post by Lynda » Fri May 07, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks Conjureman!! One of the good things that has happened recently is that the *jerk* is no longer my guy's manager, he got demoted (it was well deserved, so they say!) And they will, as of next week, be working at different locations at least for awhile. With these two, a fight or falling out will be the best way to get them apart and keep it that way, otherwise, my guy will just keep getting drawn in deeper and deeper and keep buying the jerk's sob stories (to get money) and drama (to get favors).

Breakup work seems good because these two are WAY too close - they are literally together all the time, they work, live, and hang out together - that's the jerk's influece keeping my guy away from everyone else - all his family, friends, etc. (This is according to my guy's sister and other family members) With regard to the dollbaby, I've hesitated to make it thus far because I was hoping to get some sort of physical link to the jerk, all I have at the moment is a picture but I think I'm going to have to go with that because my guy is working out of town so the jerk wouldn't be coming by the house at all....and I love the idea of gagging him!

I also like the moving candle spell idea - I'd actually done something along those lines about a month and a half ago but at the time I was totally not thinking clearly and although I had intended to use protection productions on my guy's candle, I accientally hotfooted and goofered both the candle for the jerk and the candle for my guy while stating I was doing it to mess things up in their friendship - within three days, my guy got sent out of town to work! But that was fine because he was away from the jerk for awhile and I saw lots of progress during the brief time he was away from him - until he got back of course :-)

Cookie
Ridding myself of a bad friend/I have her personal effects

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 pm

A few months ago I met a girl in one of my classes and she seemed nice enough. We became fast friends and I thought nothing of it when she began to hang around with my other friends. I see now that she wants to really shove me out of the picture. She already makes plans with them and "forgetting" to invite me (she seems to also "forget" that I'm the reason she knows everyone, how convenient) and I'm afraid she will move on to the guy I'm seeing next. She has already said a few things about him to put me on my guard. And I can't be sure, but I believe she knows a thing or two about Folk Magic.
So anyway, I have a card she gave me for my birthday (written in her own hand) and a piece of clothing that used to belong to her. Is there any way I could use these items in a spell? I'd really like for her to either leave my friends and I alone, or move away completely. I have considered using Hot Foot in some regard, but I was wondering if having things like her card and such could give the spell a little extra something, you know?

Thanks,
Dev
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Ridding myself of a bad friend/I have her personal effects

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 am

Yes you can use the card or even a piece of her handwriting and clothing in the hot foot spell. I would do several things 1. You could do a hot foot spell follow by a freezer jar to completely freeze her out of their lives, and away from the guy you like.

2. You could even make a doll, and bind the arms,and legs, and send it on down the river, or anonymously sending it to another address far from you. OR you could use that same doll and slightly burn it in the fire of a black candle dressed with hot foot powder, separation oil, black mustard seeds, and poppy seeds. Basically you are going to put some heat under her feet to leave you and your friends alone.

3. You could do a moving candle spell... get a black candle dress it with hot foot powder, red pepper, separation oil, black mustard seeds, and poppy seeds Then in the middle place open scissors with the blades facing the back of the figure candle. Near the handles candle you can inscribe a white jumbo candle with your name, and the names of your friends on that candle. I would sprinkle cloves, lavender, and some stay with me on that candle. Then next to the white candle inscribe a pink candle, with your name, and your lovers name. I would dress it with stay with me, damiana, rose petals, and honeysuckle, or other love herbs to increase your love and faithfulness to each other. Again her candle should be facing away from those candles, and the blades you should be open towards her candle.

In addition, I would get a reading done to make sure that she does not do magic. If she does make sure you put her in a mirror box, and cleanse and protect yourself, and the other people you speak of so that her magic will not affect them.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

AmaSarah
Break-up spell without using anger, heat or conflict

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 am

Hi, I've been researching break-ups spells and I see that they tend to work through adding anger, heat and conflict to the existing relationship. I say this because the oils used always have that pepper component.

My ex never, ever argues and rarely, if ever gets angry. I think it would be very difficult for me to use this approach on someone who never gets inflamed.

Is there a spell I could use that is more directed at actually neutralizing the feelings he has recently developed towards this girl? I would like to cancel his existing feelings rather than try to introduce new ones (angry ones) that I know he's not normally capable of feeling.

I've done a moving candle spell and I see that can create distance but I don't know if that can cancel out his feelings for her.

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Break-up spell without using anger, heat or conflict

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 am

I have done a lot of break up work, and I can tell you that you would be very surprised at those that appear to never argue or get angry. I would say those are the one's that blow up the most. In addition, just because he does not get angry does not mean that she will not, and will not move on. However, since you do not want to go through the means of anger, and such harshness then I would recommend using the separation products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I suppose if you wanted to destroy his feelings for her. You could get a black candle...dress it with destruction oil.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 am

oh, no, I'm definitely doing the break up work with the hot peppers and all. the more the better. Let's see what happens (esp with her) and as you said, you never know.

I'm just trying to hit it from all the angles. Great if they get angry and argue. Even better if I can remove those feelings which, knowing him, may just be easier to do.

thanks

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:07 am

Stars, you edited your post. a minute ago it said use destruction oil, walnut leaves, something else, something else and banishing powder. no longer a good idea? just the destruction oil then?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 am

If you want to hit from all angles, then do a skull candle at night and get into his mind that he does not want to be with her. same with the girl get into her mind. Perhaps you can attract her to someone else. But I would find out what is holding them together, and then find out the holes in their relationship. For example, if she is paranoid that he is going to leave her, and he does not like that...then make her more paranoid on top of doing the break up work. Finding the holes in their relationship,and making the holes bigger can do great damage to a relationship. You can find out these holes and what is holding them together from a reading.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 am

yeah, I had a ten minute read on them and it said that he enjoys playing caretaker and she is allowing herself to get lost in that. It said she is surrounded by fear and doubt and is letting herself be led by his caretaking ways. There are emotional ups and downs. It also said she enjoys manipulating him.

I thought about using confusion on her but wasn't sure what else. especially on that manipulating part. Any ideas? and how do you make a person more paranoid? skull candle for that? thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 am

If she is surrounded by fear and doubt, then do a black skull candle to increase the fear and doubt into her head. As for the manipulation, pretty much you need to do some domination work on her, and weaken her, and do the same to not make him be such a caretaker. Personally, i would get another reading,and see what he does not like about her, and vice versa. And find out what she is so fearful, and doubtful in this relaitionship as well.

To weaken them...you can do some bend over work. I would have a bend over candle lit for each of them so that you can be able to get the work done that you need to do.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 am

ok, thanks. will do.

oh, sorry, forgot to add that she is all over the place because she has a boyfriend. a long distance one. that's where the fear and doubt is coming from. does that change the gameplan at all?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:37 am

I read a little too fast. So your ex is not formally her boyfriend? He just likes her? Well then I would strengthen the relationship between her and the long distance boyfriend. I would bind her to the boyfriend, and make her cling to him rather than the boyfriend. You can do this by getting two pictures of her, and the current boyfriend. I would put some knot weed, honey suckle, periwinkle and stay with me powder...and put it in between the two pictures. Fold the pictures up, and then tie it together with red string. I like to put the packet in a honey jar, and burn a pink or red candle on top of it with both of their names with love me and fire of love oil

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 am

thank you. alright, excellent. except - I dont have a pix of her boyfriend and I can't remember his name. I've never met him. Can I just, say, draw a heart on a piece of paper and name it "current boyfriend" or something and do it that way?

I am still going to work the skull candles.

I already worked a moving candle spell, break-up spell, inflammatory confusion, crossing candle on her professional life bc she may receive the same overseas transfer as my ex and, finally, a hotfoot jar. If I start the bend-over now, do I need to repeat these things so that they have that element of control and I can, as you said, get the work done that I need to do?

with this, I think I've now covered all angles, right?

thanks...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 am

Since you dont have a picture of him, I would get two red figural candles, and dress them with the same ingredients. So for example on the candle for him you are going to carve Jane's boyfriend, and then carve her name on the other such as jane jones. Then get a red string, and wrap it around both figural candles facing each other. You can either burn the candles ( be careful it will go up in flames due to the string), OR you can wrap them in a red cloth with red or pink string, and keep them in a box together filled with rose petals. If you do not want to use candles, you can do the same thing by making dolls.

As for the bend over candle, you can start it now, and not necessarily have to repeat all of the steps. If you do want to go back and repeat, then use vigil lights such a break up, confusion, and a crossing candle. If you do not want to do vigil lights, then you can do the smaller 4 inch or 6 inch candles to back up your work as well. In addition, you can get a master key candle, or a power candle to help increase your spiritual power in your spell work.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am

ok, thank you. will get to work on all that....

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Thank you so much for your reply! I like your idea for the moving candle spell. Dolls are a bit of a problem as I don't live close to any rivers (I live near the ocean, but I don't know the protocol for that). But how would I use her effects? I did a forum search, but most of the results are for using it to keep someone close. That is the last thing I want. Would I put it in a freezer jar or a use similar to that?
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 pm

you can still throw it in the ocean, and put something heavy in the doll to help it sink to the bottom. The personal items you can insert inside the doll or the freezer jar. You can cut a bit of the material, and fold it into the name paper and put it under the candle as well.

cutenakia

Spell to get Husband to leave the House

Unread post by cutenakia » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 am

I would like to know the best spell to send my husband away without any drama. He is the worst husband ever, he has been having an affair for two or three years with this skank. I do not want our love to rekindle perhaps that is why he continues to see her because I am just done with him and want to move on with my life, however, it will not be easy if I just up and left. We have three kids, live in a beautiful neighborhood in Detroit, and I am currently laid off. So, if I left I would not be able to afford to live in a nice neighborhood for my children and that is a priority! My two teenagers go to the best school in Detroit and I just do not want to interrupt their life.

My husband is verbally abusive, he is 6’4 and I am 5’2 and he has always been a bully. He thinks that I am not serious when I tell him to leave or he will cause a big fight and try to attack me. I am so unhappy, I have been praying for two years now that he would either just die or leave, but I realize I shouldn’t wish harm on someone.

I want my husband to move out of the house, however, help pay the bills so that my children and I will remain in the house. I want nothing but peace in this situation, what is the best spell for this situation? I was thinking banishing, then I thought maybe the commanding spell? Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to get Husband to leave the House

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:09 pm

You can use the Separation products to part ways peacefully.

However, once he's gone you need to make sure you go to court to have child support payments mandated. Court Case products can help you come out on top in that situation. You can use Pay Me with Compelling products in the meantime to try and get him to pay for his responsibilities.

But I would suggest that you start with a reading with a professional rootworker first. They can help look deeply into the situation and what best ways you can achieve your goals. You can find a list of ethical and highly skilled readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Speak with a lawyer before you do anything. Every state has different laws on divorce and even though most states are 50/50, adultery can make a difference in the outcome if you have the proof to back it up. A lot of attorney's will speak with you free of charge for the first consultation. Take a note pad and takes notes. Start keeping records, if you haven't already, of anything to prove his adulterous affair. Get receipts or copies of the bank account if you can and also phone records. Keep everything in a safe place that he won't find so he has no idea what you are up to. In the state I live divorce is 50/50 unless adultery has been committed. If it is proven then the guilty party owes the other alimony and pretty much everything else.

Good luck to you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Yes, and working with a rootworker that does Court Case work can also help you navigate these legalities while backing it all up with conjure!

Best of luck.

Allsgood

Get rid of female "friend". Turn them into enemies...

Unread post by Allsgood » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Okay got a list of things that I want to do and First things first. My S.O. (significant other) has a friend at work who he is overly friendly with. We actually broke up for a few weeks when I first discovered her. I felt like she was more then a friend as they had plans to go to the movies... and they actually went. Either way... he claims that they are only good buddies and only talk at work however I've seen numerous text messages btwn them. One with them even making plans to get tattoos together.

I spoke to her and she said oh we're only friends I have a husband at home yet I go out to the movies with "friends" all the time... :lol: I got a reading and was told that he has been faithful thus far however he is now starting to think of this girl... little more then often and is now thinking about taking it to the next level with her.(My reader also mentioned that she may be on his mind more often because I bring her up) What's weird about this is that i told him that I would let this situation blow in the wind, I would not bring her up and trust that he will not cheat as he has promised, but as soon as I start to let it go little things begin to happen... The movie ticket from their "outing" falls out of his pocket during laundry... she dials my phone "by mistake" and so on. He swears that his heart is only for me... he doesn't want anyone else...blah blah blah... I trust that, kinda... but I'm sure they flirt at work and he has openly stated that he is attracted to her.... OK... so here is what I need assistance with,

Getting RID OF HER ( I don't want to cause her harm but I want them to turn into ENEMIES!)
I want them to fight and to hate each other. I want the text messages to STOP and I, in a way... want him to know that their fight was because of ME! I want her to regret that they ever became friends and Although I want them to still work together... I want to dread every minute they have to wok together... PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS POSSIBLE!

Here is what I have...
Semen
Hair (his)
Picture of her, although with three other women
Her phone number
Her email address
The online movie ticket that she purchased
... and a Strong passion for them to hate each other, even for him to hate her is fine.

Now here is a little more info,
can't really do a freezer spell cuz 1. he's a chef and 2. we live together
can't really make an altar
I am willing to order supplies from LM.

Thanx in advance... AllsGood over HERE!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Get rid of female "friend". Turn them into enemies...

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm

You can either Hot foot her away or you can use Break Up products to break them up. A vinegar jar can sour them, or you can use the Break Up products on a moving candle spell where you move her away from your man and then send her on her way.

LaSirena

Manipulating the Situation So He Can Leave

Unread post by LaSirena » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello All!
My friend wants his live-in "girlfriend" to trigger him so he has reasons to dump her. He lives in her apartment and I'm not sure why he doesn't just pack up and leave. He said he just wants her to be the one who starts fights so he can leave. He told me that she gets divinations done in santeria or palo and does not want his plans to manifest in those divinations. He wants me to do the spells. Please steer me in the right direction!! Thanks!!!

I was thinking:
1. Black Doll Baby to control/dominate the girl
2. Break-up bottle
3. Tie his nature so he wont be able to have sex with her
4. Hot Foot... her or him????
5. Something to permanently banish her from his life

Thanks,
LaSirena

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator
Re: Manipulating the Situation So He Can Leave

Unread post by carolina_dean » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Honestly, I think that if he wants to break up with her to the point that he is willing to attempt to use magic to start a fight with her just so that he'll have an excuse to break up with his girlfriend that he should just man up and break up with her. Just be honest and do it.

Now, on the other hand, you say she get's "divinations done in santeria or palo" perhaps he should get his own reading to determine if she's had work done on him to make him stay. If that's the case, then that will have to be addressed.
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:33 pm

You know, this strikes me as a bit odd. I'm not sure if he's lying to you, but why would he need her to "trigger him?" He can literally find any excuse to break up with her. Here's a great one, "It's not you, its me," or another "I feel we've drifted apart." Or how about he does something revolutionary like tell her the truth. By taking the actions he is he's being unfair to her and himself.

If he wants help with the situation then I recommend Separation products. These products are when people want an amicable end. It can either be used by one part in the relationship to help things end smoothly with the other party, or it can be used by someone outside of the relationship who wants to end it, but without the harsheness of fights, discord, and blow ups.

As a side note, any work that you'd do would still be able to be seen by anyone gifted in reading.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Thank you Conjureman and Carolina. I will ask him about getting a reading and insist as to why he doesn't initiate the separation himself.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:54 pm

La Sirena, back in December of 2009, you wrote in another thread,

"I want to use a doll for a break up spell. I want a particular girl to leave a man. What herbs besides spanish moss should I use to stuff the doll baby?"

My question: Is this still the same man and same woman -- or another couple?
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 am

Well, I have a friend that is like this, and had an ex that was like this. The trigger basically comes down to not making themselves look bad. They really can't come up with a real reason to leave, and want it to be all on the other person. So instead of just saying "you know what this not working for me", and risk looking like the bad person. They would rather make the other person look like the crazy one, and use that as a premises for the break up. Not to mention there may be some gains in it for him to not out right leave, and him take the blame.

In any case, I would do some wisdom, clarity, and crucible of courage on this man as he is obviously a little confused, and needs the courage to break up with this girl himself. And YOU need to get a reading to see what is best for YOU to do in this situation in regards to your friend see what the situation really is. Definitely get a reading as it can reveal many aspects as to you that can be helpful. And since she gets readings done, and you do not know if she gets work done it would be definitely advisable for you to get a reading to see if she is doing something to him.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Dear Ms. Cat,
Thank you for your query. This is another couple. The couple from the prior thread eventually did break up.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

update: I did not have to do anything at all, he told this woman he was leaving and he left her about one week ago. I believe all the advice provided by all of you was channeled to him and he received those messages subliminally.

Kelleygirl

Job Opportunity

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 pm

I need a spell for a woman to get a job opportunity she cant refuse. She is currently out of a job. She lives with a guy that has been seeing me for almost 4 years. I truely believe she knows that he is cheating, but I think she stays in denial because of her "setup" at his house. she pays no rent, no phone, no utiliies, contributes little otherwise. I know the guy has feelings for me other than sexual... he is of private personality and doesnt shout his love to me but on accasion it "comes thru". If she could just get a great job offer in another state, maybe travel out there etc. that would be so easy for all. I dont want bad for her, just good for all. I have some "crown of success powder, incence and essence bend over. what do you suggest. Thanks a bunch. Kelleygirl.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Job Opportunity

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 pm

To me there are some big red flags in this situation that need to be addressed before work can be suggested. I would start with a reading on this situation in order to see what is actually going on in the situation. That will help reveal some truths, and help you prepare a plan of attack that will be most effective in your case.

You can find a list of readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Job Opportunity

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 pm

I agree with Devi. There are definitely some red flags in this situation, and you need to definitely get a reading BEFORE doing anything. Just because you get her to move does not mean all is done. He might be the one holding on to her regardless of what he tells you. I mean if you are accepting it, then why would he get rid of her. Not to mention she needs to want to have the will to get a job, and there may be some resistance on both parts for her to get a job.

In the meantime, I would consider getting a reading to see what is the most effective approach to consider.

Lady Rowen
Breaking up a couple, I need the BEST way

Unread post by Lady Rowen » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

My friend is 3 months into a relationship. The man has become abusive to her verbally and is financially sucking her dry. He is Bi Polar and refuses to take medication. Unfortunately they live together, he moved in fast. She wants him to leave, and for him to never come back. She will be doing this herself but I am wondering what the fastest, most successful spell is she can use to achieve this.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you
Blessed Be

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Breaking up a couple, I need the BEST way

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 pm

There is no "fastest" or "most successful" spell - there are only works that come at things from various angles depending on what each individual situation calls for. Some works are more suitable for some situations than others.

I would start with strong protection work for her, though - a Fiery Wall of Protection kit may be just what the doctor ordered, as it contains an element of removing the enemy out of the picture. Combine that with some Freezer Spell work to freeze him out of her life.

You may wish to get a reading with a professional rootworker so they can look into things to see what would be the best approach to keep your friend safe and also get rid of him without stirring up any additional trouble for her. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Breaking up a couple, I need the BEST way

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 pm

I would recommend doing some separation work here, and sprinkle his candle with some hot foot. If she can since he lives with her she can put hot foot powder and separation powder in his shoes. If hot foot powder is too harsh then you can go with banishing as well, but I would go with hot foot.
www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Then I would do a freezer jar to freeze his harmful actions such as being able to come back to her, and take advantage of her bank account.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Or you can make a doll and bind it at the hands, and feet to restrain him which will stop him from hurting her, and being able to take advantage of her.

I would definitely work with the fiery wall of protection as stated by Devi.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

SirSam28
Protect by Keeping Bad Ex Away from a Friend or Relative

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:41 am

Greetings all!

Im in need of a spell,jar, dolly to help my sister in law.

She has a X-BF that will not leave her. She has known him going on 4 years now.... He is always persistant on being around but not commited.... as he goes and parties w/ ladies when shes not around. She seems like she is under his spell/command. She has tried multiple times to break communication, but he keeps coming back. She told us (my wife and I) that on her last reading, that a man in her present is blocking her future love and life.

Shes afraid to do any harm or any work.......... hence why i would like to perform it on her behalf. I would prefer for her not to be involved.

I would like something to drive him far away, keep his mind/thoughts about her away and not to bother her any more......

Any ideas on what i can do in this situation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell for Sister-in-law

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:58 am

Well first of all I would make sure that you have her consent to proceed and do any work on her behalf. I understand not having her involved, but make sure you have her consent to do so.

Now I think that it would be imperative to have her involved in SOME parts of the process.

But I would approach it in this fashion

1. Get a reading to see what you should do, and if in fact someone is doing spellwork on her, and to get some confirmation on what needs to be done to get both him AND her to move on.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I would make sure that you have her cleanse and protect herself. This would be great to get some of the crossed conditions out of her way.
Then follow this up with some protection work.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

3. Now I would want her to perform some Cut and clear on herself, such as the bath and the wal nut bath to help her move on from him emotionally and cut those ties

4. Separation work or break up work I would do this to move them apart from each other, and break the emotional and relationship bond between them

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

5. To move him away you are going to do hotfoot work, and then I would follow up with a freezer spell.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.hml

But before you proceed make sure YOU get a reading as to how to best approach this in addition to getting her permission to do so.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell for Sister-in-law

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Starsinthesky7 gave wonderful and detailed advice. The only thing I'd add was Cast off Evil. This will help break his influence on her as well as remove those elements in her life that make her vulnerable to him. Follow this up by Cut and Clear to end the negative ties and start fresh then protect her and send him packing.

Yemaya408

Help with peacefully sending her AWAY!!

Unread post by Yemaya408 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

I’ve been a lurker on here for quite awhile, I’ve learned a lot in the process. I’ve even been successful in working some of the spells I’ve come across for myself with school and work related stuff. I’ve also been able to help my friends, especially helping them find employment.
I’ve been working a successful honey jar on my “boyfriend” – I put it in quotes because we were together for three years, broke up early last year, but remained in contact this whole last year. I also did A LOT of healing work on myself and him, and the reconciliation spell worked beautifully. Last fall we started talking more seriously about getting back together – planning our future, he’s planning on moving here, we’ve been looking for a new place to live and things have been going well.
But – isn’t there always a BUT lol
The reason we broke up is because of another woman, yes he cheated and in all honesty it took me more than six months to really forgive him and understand why certain things happened – they way they happened – I don’t blame myself, he was the one at fault and he has worked hard the last 4 or 5 months to show me that he wants to get back together, even moving back in with his mother (a very difficult woman to live with) in an effort to prove himself again to me. In terms of our relationship, I have to say it’s going well. We are happy, the issue – the other woman keeps coming around, calling his mom’s house, showing up – He has told her in NO uncertain words, go away, but she doesn’t get it. I’ve witnessed him tell her to stop doing this to herself, that she needs to move on. He’s tried to be nice about it, I guess that’s why she won’t give up. We actually had to give up attending a New Year’s party because we were afraid she would show up – looking for him and ruin the evening or cause drama at a family event.
I can honestly say I don’t want anything bad to happen to her, actually I would love if she could just move on, find her own happiness with someone else – I tried doing an open road spell for her, which seemed to help, she got a new job – so I thought wow, maybe now she’ll let him go, because she’ll be busy with her new job – maybe meet some new people etc.
But she is still coming around, holding on and honestly I have a gut feeling – she working him, can’t explain why – just a spidey sense feeling I get – which usually only goes off when I feel something is afoot, sort of like my Guardian Angel warning me.. anyway.. any suggestions on the best way to have her leave us alone – permanently?
He knows about my spiritual practices, it doesn’t bother him but he won’t participate in any thing. I do know her name, her birthday, I suppose I could get a picture of her but no other personal concerns. I do know her address – so I was thinking I could “dress” some type of junk mail to send to her.
Sorry this was soo long and thanks in advance for your help!!
Blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with peacefully sending her AWAY!!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:19 pm

I dont want to seem rude. But I think people will get better and faster responses when they write clear and consise posts. I understand we all want to explain the nature of the situation in detail. But sometimes long posts just dont get faster responses, and sometimes people get lost in the store. Again, I am not trying to be rude to anyone, but I think it will help people to actually follow the story easier and provide advice.

Now this situation, you need to get a reading. This woman is around for a reason, and he just may be encouraging her. So the first step is to get a reading, and then talk to the rootworker about what spellwork you need to do.

www.readerandrootworkers.org

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”