Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Separate or Break Up and Find New Love for the Other Lover

rs09

Separate or Break Up and Find New Love for the Other Lover

Unread post by rs09 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 am

Hello All!

I love this forum! I have found the information useful and informative. Here is my situation.

I met a man who makes me extremely happy. We have spent nine months getting to know each other. We have a great relationship except for the fact that he is married. I knew this when we met...we were both very honest with one another and I was ok with the situation at first because we provided each other what was lacking in our lives. Our relationship has grown and despite the fact that his family has found out about us, we continue to see eachother. He says he loves me and wants to be with me. I believe him. He is hesitant about a divorce because he doesn't want to leave his wife without financial support and the lifestyle she has become accustomed to. He does care about her and I am ok with that. But, we are miserable apart from one another. We talk all of the time and we spend every moment we could find with one another. Please help me find a product that I can use to help him cut ties with his wife.

suzyparker

Re: Separate or Break Up and Find New Love for the Other Lover

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue May 11, 2010 12:04 pm

I'll be interested to see what others say about this. I've never attempted it, myself. But I would suggest doing a divorce candle. Check out the candle forum. There's a figural divorce candle and a work in regards to it. Other than that, perhaps a Break Up vigil candle.

meatbox666

Unread post by meatbox666 » Tue May 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Well, hmmm. Try the natural approach such as making him jealous. He has to know that he can and will lose you if he doesn't leave his wife.
But, here is what i would d magickally. I'm assuming they are glass enlosed

1. Black/Red reversible candle annointed with dragons blood oil: write all harm towards my relationship goes back to my enemies 3x3 or something to that effect
2 Gray Candle annointed with confusion oil: write "all hoes or females leave" on paper for rivals you don't know
3. White D.U.M.E Candle annointed with Black Arts oil..: write names of rivals that you know. please dont write his wife's name
4. Purple candle dressed with Uncrossing Oil: write your name
5.Road Opener Candle dressed with Road Opener Oil: write your name
6. Success Candle dressed with success oil write what you want
7. White candle annointed with Guardian Angel Oil.. write your name
8 White candle annointed with jinx removing oil: write name,
9 A pink candle dressed with adam and eve oil or any love drawing orattraction oil for someone knew to comei n your life in order to distract you from this relationship.

Notice, I havent told you to put a love spell on him. I'm simply uncrossing you( you're in a mess), confuse your enemies, real and imagined, reverse all harm comming from others about your relationship, open your road, protect you, ensure success in obtaining your desire, remove any jinxes (because you may talk to much) and you can anticipate a new love entering your life so you can calm down and become distracted.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 11, 2010 2:38 pm

you can use break up products to break em up, LM has a break up spell kit. If you want to break them up peacefully I would use seperation products. A moving figure candle for the wife to a new man can help her let go as well. good luck.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

rvd

Unread post by rvd » Tue May 11, 2010 5:29 pm

j82...
Could you please elaborate how the moving figure candle is done? What do I need for this? Hope you will help.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:37 pm

I have heard about the moving figure candle process, but am not completely familiar. j82 could you please let me know where I could obtain more information so that I may purchase the correct products to do a spell in this manner? Thank you very much for your input.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

sure, there are many ways to do it here is the jist of it get 4 figure candles two eve two adam id use black for his and black for hers and a red for you and a red for the new man. Write the names of the ppl on the back, baptize them and name them the person. in the center of a table put his and his wifes back to back. Write seperate on their backs, dress the back of the candles with seperation and or break up oil. dress the front with a love oil. on the opposite side ( left put your candle dressed with love oil. on the opposite (right Put a new adam candle that says new lover). each day light the candles pray for them to seperate and pray for them to meet a new love.. burn for 7 days..on the 7th day the candles should touch. bury your candle with his in the front yard dispose of hers and the new man at a cross road. you can also dress the candles with herbs your candle and the new adam candle with love herbs and putting a trail of the herbs from him to you ( to attract) and putting hot foot powder on her feet to make her leave faster iv also been told by workers to put a pair of open sissors between his candle and the wifes candle. Hope this helps good luck!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm

meatbox666 wrote:
1. Black/Red reversible candle annointed with dragons blood oil: write all harm towards my relationship goes back to my enemies 3x3 or something to that effect
2 Gray Candle annointed with confusion oil: write "all hoes or females leave" on paper for rivals you don't know
3. White D.U.M.E Candle annointed with Black Arts oil..: write names of rivals that you know. please dont write his wife's name
4. Purple candle dressed with Uncrossing Oil: write your name
5.Road Opener Candle dressed with Road Opener Oil: write your name
6. Success Candle dressed with success oil write what you want
7. White candle annointed with Guardian Angel Oil.. write your name
8 White candle annointed with jinx removing oil: write name,
9 A pink candle dressed with adam and eve oil or any love drawing orattraction oil for someone knew to comei n your life in order to distract you from this relationship.
There is some jumbled up symbolism here. Dragon's Blood is protective, but not Reversing; DUME is a death conjure that literally means "Death Unto My Enemies" and is a black candle. I would take a different approach than what has been listed here and I highly advise that you stay away from DUME candles, rs09. meatbox666, the symbolism employed in the previously mentioned advise you've given is different than traditional hoodoo and conjure definition and you may benefit from reading Hoodoo In Theory and Practice on the LM site.

rs09, you want to definately work with some Road Opener work to clear out the way and help you succeed. If you want him to leave his wife and keep things amicable, which you seem fine with, then I recommend the moving candle spell as already suggested. Using Separation products will help ensure an element of healing is involved and that things end with finality, but less mess.

You can work it in 4 parts, or 3. For the former take 4 candles, Red for you, Red for your target, White for his wife, and White for her ideal mate. Dress the backs of husband and wife with separation oil and the fronts with a love oil. Dress your candle and the ideal mate with a love oil. Then over a period of days move the wife and husband candle away from each other and into the arms of their new lovers. Pray over this candle daily as you move them little by little.

If you don't want to include a fourth party, simply remove the candle representing the ideal mate for the wife and use a black candle for her instead of white.

Once they are where they are suppose to be, i.e next to the candles you want them to be by, then let them burn down and dispose of yours and his candles by your front door and hers by tossing into a river or crossroads.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

rvd

Unread post by rvd » Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

conjureman...
Is it ok to use ordinary taper candles instead of the adam and eve candles? Will be placing orders for LM products but this will take weeks before I get get them. And as for the oils..also dont have them yet. Is there any oil I could use for now and if Ill get my order Ill do this spell again? ...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm

If you don't have oils you can use Olive Oil over a candle that you pray your intent over.

What I suggest is that you have some of candles lit at the church to start turning up some heat on the situation while you wait for your products to arrive. This will help get things going until you can perform the moving candle spell.

Call up LM and have them set a Separation candle for your target and his wife, a Love Me and Stay with Me candle for you and him and a Road Opener to get things going.

Then wehen you get your products set up the moving candle spell with your separation products and your love products.

meatbox666

Unread post by meatbox666 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 am

I've seen white D.U.ME. and use that to Destroy not cause Death..

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 12, 2010 4:42 am

meatbox666 wrote:I've seen white D.U.ME. and use that to Destroy not cause Death..
LuckyMojo doesn't make white D.U.M.E candles, and theirs are specifically Death Unto My Enemy.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 5:14 am

Maybe I'm missing something; but she's his wife not the girlfriend's enemy. Why would anyone do a DUME in a situation like this? I still say separation work or maybe a vinegar jar between the husband and wife so they argue, etc. but DUME.. that's sort of harsh.

Also, you could also do strong dominance work on your lover and if you do it correctly that should take away all "competition".

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 am

Thank you all for your input! I really feel most comfortable with the moving candle spell. I don't want to cause them any physical harm, I just want her to set him free because I am certain that our relationship is strong enough. The only thing I am uncertain about at this point is the color of the candles I should use. I have read two posts that are similar except for the fact that they suggest two different color candles. One suggests black and the other white. Could someone clarify what colors I should select for myself, my lover and his wife? I would like to purchase these today and want to be clear about what I am buying!

Also, I do like the idea of a vinegar jar...although I think that their relationship is already sour. That's what brought us together to begin with. My question is this, I do not have any personal objects of hers. For him, I have a picture and a lock of hair. I also collected a condom from the last time we were together, but I believe his semen has been comingled with my fluids and I am afraid that it may not be a smart idea to use this. Could I work a vinegar jar without any of her items and could I use the fluid in the condom?

Thank you all very much for your insight and for not judging me about my issue.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 am

First of all, I would NOT use the condom in the vinegar jar beause if your effects are on it, who knows what could happen. It would be good if you could have something of hers to add to the vinegar jar versus her name written out, etc. Does she have a facebook/myspace account where you could at least print a photo of her?

Anyway, just my two cents but I would NOT use anything that could possibly have my own fluids on it in a vinegar jar.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 12, 2010 11:48 am

Anyway, just my two cents but I would NOT use anything that could possibly have my own fluids on it in a vinegar jar.
Absoutely agreed!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Meatbox666, in this forum we are using traditional conjure concepts in alignment with the authentic traditional products produced by Lucky Mojo. As such you will not see us referring to products that are not sold by LM, nor will you see mention of traditions that adopt hoodoo terms, but outside of traditional context. Therefore things like uncrossing, literally mean to uncross crossed conditions as this is the traditional definition.

rs09 the moving candle spell does seem like the best option for you. White is a neutral color that is involved in healing, blessing work, but can also be used in place of most other candles. In this instance you can use either black or white for your rival's candle. To simply things simply use black for her since it may be easier to associate a black candle with removal work.

Good luck.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Wed May 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Thank you Conjure man for all your help! I am feeling confident about this spell. I have only a couple more questions. The red candle will incite a sexual love and passion. Am I correct? Is it possible that the red may cause confusion over our love? I was just wondering if the pink Adam and Eve would work better for my spell. Could you provide me with your opinion regarding this.

Also,
Would this spell be more effective with or without a petition paper underneath each candle? If it would be more effective with the petition, what would you consider appropriate in this case?
When burning the candles, do I burn them over a period of days or should I allow them to burn down in one day...moving them every couple of hours.

And, this last question is much more of an opinion. You appear to be rather knowledgeable and I would like to know what your opinion is regarding aliging the spell with the moon phases and planetary day/hour.

Thank you for all your advice and help!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Pink could be used to foster romance and red can incite passion. If your intent is create passion then that is what red will do. Choose either pink or red based on your circumstances and which will be better. A divination can help you understand which color, which herbs, and which condition oils would be best for your situation.

You can work the candles over a period of days, or you can do a marathon run in one day.

Whether you work with planetary hours or phases of the moon is up to you. Some people work with one or the other, or both, other work by days of the week, and others by the hands of the clock and other simply on need. Do what clicks with you best.

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu May 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Just want to get updates on how this works out for you---considering whether I want to try something

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Fri May 14, 2010 3:49 am

I have already asked for lights to be set on my behalf at LM. My only concern at this point is that the separation work will cause stress on him and that in turn will affect our relationship. I don't know if the lights have been set yet, but things between us are well right now...except for the fact that he is still married. I can't wait to receive my product so that I can begin the work.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:56 am

Ok. So I ordered some candles to be set on my behalf at LM on Tuesday and like I said on a previous post, I am not sure that they have been lit. My relationship with my lover has always been a good one, but I want it to be more. I only continue to see him because his wife herself has said she did not love him and only married him to get out of a bad situation.

We talk all of the time, but I have always felt that he holds back his feelings a bit. He did tell me he loved me all of the time, but once his wife found out about us (he told her himself), he has become more reserved. But, we have not stopped seeing one another. He always hints at wanting to see me, but I am the one who suggests it most of the time. When we are together we spend hours talking and hanging out, movies, concerts and such...so I know his interest is not purely physical.

Anyway, since I requested the candles to be lit, I have seen a change in him. He texts me more often...just to say he is thinking about me. Last night we talked about going away together for a weekend and today while I was at work, I received a text that said I was on his mind fiercely!!!

I wanted to ask about intent. I am not certain the candles have been lit because the person who lights them isn't working today and I was unable to get confirmation from LM, but I am starting to think that the power of intent is great. I made my petition for my candles when I ordered them, a separation for them, a come to me for us and a road opener to clear the way. So, I was wondering if the intent has great significance?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri May 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Intent is very important.. prayer, energy, they are what make things happen...

Be careful not to "obsess" about it now. You should be pleased and should continue with your work. But don't get obsessed.. steady, calm and concentration.. and most of all enjoy your life and the time you spend with this man.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Intent is important and LM candles are on Q. I purchased a LM attraction candle for a friend who wanted to attract some things in her life. She is not really into magic but is open to the idea. She placed the candle in a box with clips of items she wanted. she forgot about the candle for a while as she was moving. Low and behold everything in that box was attracted to her. She is not a devout love of LM products lol.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Sun May 16, 2010 6:30 am

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! I am going to stay positive and enjoy my relationship with this man on whatever level that may be.

I am not going to obsess because I do look towards the long term. I don't suspect or expect that his wife will just walk out and everything will be fine.

As I mentioned before, I am usually the one who suggest a time to get together. He says that this is because although he wants to be with me all of the time, he know it hurts me when he has to leave. So, he hesitates to ask. But, somehow if I suggest it, he feels more comfortable. On days we are together, it usually turns into an entire day or weekend thing because neither of us wants to leave the other.

Two questions....When we are together is there anything I could be doing to enhance his desire/need to stay?
And, should I become a bit more aloof and wait for him to suggest an encounter or should I continue to suggest it if necessary?

LM is currently burning or will be burning candles on their altar and I am waiting for supplies to do a moving candle spell.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun May 16, 2010 8:39 am

Before you get your supplies, some of the easiest things to do would be sneak your menstrual blood into his food/drink, put his name in sugar/honey and burn a pink candle dressed with honey at home when you're together.

I'd keep up the encounters on my own initiatives for now. When the magic starts to hit you can give him time to reflect and act.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:34 am

Although I have not yet received my items from LM, I wanted to begin preparing for this spell. This question is for those who use moon phases and planetary influences.

Because I plan to do a separation/come to me spell, I am not certain what phase of the moon would work best. Also, would any planetary day work best to enhance this work?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat May 22, 2010 6:32 am

rs09 wrote:Although I have not yet received my items from LM, I wanted to begin preparing for this spell. This question is for those who use moon phases and planetary influences.

Because I plan to do a separation/come to me spell, I am not certain what phase of the moon would work best. Also, would any planetary day work best to enhance this work?
I would work during the waning of the moon to break them up and when the moon waxes, those are the days you work to bring her back, if you chose to work with moon phases, I usually can't be bothered to wait and my work usually comes out fine.

As to planets and there days, Mars (Tuesday) to cause them to fight and war with each other, Saturn (Saturday) to work dark magic and for separations. I suggest working in the hour of the planet on its day, but not on its first hour which would be dawn, you should be doing work like this at night.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Ok so I am preparing for the separation/come to me spell and I was reading through the forum. I read some interesting things that brought about a couple of additional questions. I read that the oils and herbs used to dress the candle should be tailored to suit the temperament of the individual. My guy is a thinker. He is not driven by passion. He loves with his mind. So I was wondering what oil would be appropriate to use on an Adam candle for a separation/come to me spell. I considered a confusion/separation combo for the separation and chuparrosa/come to me oil to have him come to me. Later on, I may choose to do some stay with me work...if necessary. Are these appropriate? Any other suggestions?

Also, if I wanted to do the spell in one sitting...a marathon run, how often would I move the candles? Would every couple of hours work?
I love to burn incense while I work and was wondering what type of incense would be appropriate in this situation.

Thank you all for reading my post and providing feedback!!!
I am learning so very much!

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Fri May 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Is there any relevance?

I have yet to do the moving candle spell because I usually work spells when I feel a call and I have yet to feel that call for this spell. Last night however, I woke up at 11:55 pm and felt an urge to light a pink candle on the honey jar I have been working on this man. Shortly after I fell asleep and had a dream. Without going into too much detail, I had a dream about me helping deliver a set of twins. As the first baby was born, I could see an average, healthy sized baby. The second one too looked healthy and averaged sized, but when I put the baby in my arms, I noted it was smaller than the first. The doctor said baby was fine....and then I woke up. I know this is not a dream analysis forum, but I was wondering if anyone else experienced any similar "symptoms" such as a sudden calling by a spell or very vivid dreams after lighting candles.

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I tried the moving spell but did it wrong I forgot to put love oil on the front of the candles for either of them so there was only the breakup oil on them and I brought them to the new candles :( what should I do to fix this...

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 29, 2010 9:12 pm

but just to clarify I have started other things for him, sugar jar, and burning candles for him to come to me

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 am

Okay, just waiting on a few things from LM and I've got the vinegar jar to break my husband and his 'thing' up, and I know the perfect day to start it since I know one whole day they'll be together. And I also have almost everything I want to the honey jar for him and me.

Now he's leaving in roughly 2-3 weeks for a 2 month underway for some big multi-national navy thing, so he will physically be VERY separated from her and hard pressed to contact her much as he will be very busy not only with the maneuvers but getting qualified in his new rate. Short version, she's not getting those 100 texts a day she's been getting, much less phone calls or personal time.

Now, she's been in the Navy less than 2 years and my husband is at LEAST the 4th sailor she's burned through. I have a feeling there's more, but the other three I know for sure thanks to the beauty of social networking sites. She's got a wandering eye and an itch if you get my drift. ;)

My question is how do I amplify those while he's gone to help drive an even bigger wedge between them? Should I specifically petition for that and Hot Foot her, perhaps using figural candles? Vinegar jar (although I was already planning a vinegar jar for just her as well)?

Any help or suggestions will be most appreciated!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:57 am

A red vulva candle named for her with oils like Fire of Love and Kiss Me Now worked into them would make her want to cruise. You could do a figural candle for her anointed with Look Me Over or Bewitching, surrounded with smaller candles dressed with Attraction with the intent of them being other attractive guys who will find her interesting and want to be with her.

Then freeze her out of your husband's life with a freezer spell, or get her the hell out his life with a hot foot bottle.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:12 am

Thanks Devi. Will keep both those in mind as soon as he's out to sea in a couple of weeks!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 am

I suppose this wouldn't work the same way if he was around too,right? Cause I'm trying to find a way to make a certain woman have a relationship/affair with someone in general,but not her current partner. Is there any way to go about doing something like this without making her more attractive to her partner and without making her want to be intimate with him more often? Would the freezer spell help in this? Can I do for example the above spell and freeze the effects from being directed to him? (I hope I didn't overcomplicate my explanation for this situation).

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 pm

If you want her to move on to someone else, I'd do a moving candle spell. You can move here away from your husband and into the arms of another mate. Simple state your petition that she goes into another guys arms etc.

Inclusion of Red Fire Ants is often a great addition to such workings. You can add it to the vulva candle or a in other conjure aimed at making her wander sexually and have an "itch."

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm

ConjureMan wrote:If you want her to move on to someone else, I'd do a moving candle spell. You can move here away from your husband and into the arms of another mate. Simple state your petition that she goes into another guys arms etc.

Inclusion of Red Fire Ants is often a great addition to such workings. You can add it to the vulva candle or a in other conjure aimed at making her wander sexually and have an "itch."
CM, I think you're in my head today! :lol: I have some LM fire ants and a black vulva candle, I was actually thinking of using one in the center of the candle to give her a fiery itch! However that probably won't be necessary, as the Navy is sending her 3000 miles away from him! Today was a very good day....Might still do it just to teach her an anonymous lesson though!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, getting her MORE sex is hardly a lesson - LOL! If you're wanting revenge, why not make her frigid instead? Then she can't mess with any other womens' men!

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:43 pm

ah, I was thinking an ant coated in hot sauce would make it uncomfortable (the candle is black, not red). How should I go about making her frigid? Personally, I'd love to sew her shut so she can't do anything, but there's that whole against the law/assault thing in the way, so I'll settle for frigid! *lol*

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Start with a black vulva candle and Crossing products.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 pm

I did the moving candle spell. Instead of doing it over 9 days, I did a marathon run. I was wondering if someone could shed some light. His candle and mine burned at about the same pace while her black candle burned a bit slower. Her candle left a large pool of wax. By early morning, his candle and my candle which were touching at this point had burned down leaving a huge amount of wax, but one wick remained dimly lit in the pool of wax. I was certain the candle was going to go out in a matter of minutes. I went about my day and hours later ( about 6hrs later) I smelled burning wax and went to check on the items. The wax had been completely consumed by the remaining flame. The name papers had also burned leaving barely a trace of the candles. I was wondering if this has any significance?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Well the point of doing it over 9 days is to keep pressure on the situation over an extended period of time. So doing it just once but for longer isn't comparable. Just an FYI on that point.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 pm

That completely makes sense Devi! Thanks for that clarification!

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Hello All!

I wonder if I should start another thread for this next question, but it seems appropriate here since it follows the same situation.

I deem some of the work I have done for the situation very successful. But, I failed to account for something. His children...most of all his daughter. His daughter, who is 18 seems to want a reconciliation between her parents at no cost. She has taken it upon herself to "fix" her parents relationship. This is of course not surprising in any way.

He has explained to her that marital issues are not hers to repair, but I could see how this situation is upseting him as we have talked about it at length. Is there anything I can work on him and his daughter to 1) ease the stress between the father and daughter and 2) to help her accept the situation? Thank you all very much for your input.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm

I would do some wisdom work/clarity work to help her gain some level of understanding about the situation. For the ease of the stress between your lover and daughter, you can use tranquility along with some lavendar to help calm the relationship and make it happy and harmonious.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 am

Hello all!

Just an update on my situation. Without too much detail, discord has increased in their relationship after the moving candle spell. He has told me and her that he no longer has feelings for her and that he doesn't want to be in the relationship. My problem now is that she has shortened his leash. I understand she must be frightened at the prospect of starting a new life, but that should in no way give her the right to keep someone attached to her. Her hold over him lies in the fact that he is very involved in his work with the community (one of the many reasons I love him) and his reputation could severely be damaged if she retaliates. We still manage to talk as often as we could and we are trying to find some time to see each other. I need to kow if I should be working another angle in this situation. Should I start some breakup work? Or a divorce candle? I want her to let go...if possible even be the one to initiate the divorce. Should I also be doing some protection or success work on his behalf? If so, where could I go for these ideas? I have odered Ms. Cat's book and am awaiting its arrival. But, I would like to continue my work in the meantime. How should I be protecting myself throughout this work? I am also looking at a possible promotion at work...so I want to put some emphasis on that as well. Is there some work I could consider to ensure my boss keeps me at the top of her list for this promotion? I know I have alot going on, but I am finally feeling like my road is opening up and I am headed in a positive direction.

Thanks LM for all your help and advice!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:04 pm

You might consider moving her towards a new lover of her own. This way her attentions and affections are directed elsewhere while also helping her move one and let go of your target.

To keep her from exerting much control or influence on your target bind her up and follow up with Break Up/Divorce work.

A reading can go a long way to help you determine which course of action is specifically good in your case.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank you Conjure man!

I have never done a binding spell. How would I go about binding her? Also, would freezing her out work as well? If so, do I put her name into the freezer with conjure oils. Or would it work to put both of their names in the spell using breakup oils?

Thank you so much for your help!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 pm

When I said "bind her up," I wasn't talking about a spell per say, but an act within a conjure. How you bind her from having any ability to interfere in your work is up to you. You might consider creating a dollbaby that you bind up using string to bind her hands, feets etc.

For the freezer jar you put in your conjure oils, but only include her in it otherwise you run the risk of freezing out your love interest.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Just a thought.

How come no one has mentioned anything about doing a divination on the situation itself?

For instance...

Without the use of magick, have you checked to see what the "general outlook" of the situation will be?

What is the long term prospects of your relationship with him?

Have you checked to see what your magick is doing to the situation? Helping or hurting?

It's possible you could be making matters worse (I am NOT saying you are), or you could be pushing too hard when all you really need is patience, or you could be inadvertently causing emotional confusion. I am NOT saying that you are, but these are things you must definitely check out through divination.

Divination can prevent curve balls from being thrown at you.

Have you considered what effects his extended family has over the situation?

Have you checked to see if there is something he is NOT telling you?

Have you checked to see if there is something that you're NOT seeing?

Have you checked to see what effect you'll have on his kids? Or vice versa!

Will the strength of his kids sabotage you?

Will the strength of his wife sabotage you?

Is he the kind of man who is indecisive, unreliable, apt to change his mind, easily turned over, or worse...a big fat liar?

Love makes us blind.

I don't know the answer to these questions, I don't claim to know, but definitely consider geting a serious reading by a reputable reader, who can tell it like it is.

I heard Cat Yronwode is great a reader. Not saying you should, but consider booking an appointment.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Getting a reading is something that many of us here advise over and over again and we recommend never overlooking it.

I am not sure what readings you are used to be a good reader always looks into the different dynamics of what is going on--they know what to look for and what advice should be given accordingly.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

A good reader would be someone who you can trust, and relies both on pristine psychic ability and skills in cartomancy, runes, shells, or scrying. :-D

It's important to do a reading because there are many people involved in the situation, and who knows how many influences are being played out.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Thank you StarLover and Conjureman! Sometimes love does make us a bit blind! I have scheduled a reading!

artemis
Forum Member

Unread post by artemis » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi All-
I was going to start a new thread, but then I saw this one. Anyway, wanted to get some opinions on a rather similar situation.

Obviously, my guy is married. To complicate the situation further, we are in a long distance relationship. He travels often, so that's when we usually see each other. At any rate, the reason we're having difficulty is that he doesn't want a divorce because his parents divorced and he doesn't want his kids to be hurt. I get it, but I don't really buy it as the absolute reason. He said he never really wanted to marry her to begin with. (Why do these people DO this kind of stuff?)

I have had readings on 2 separate occasions by different people who have confirmed that we do, in fact, belong together but that his wife is difficult to deal with and "has her hooks in him." Both said he never should have married her to begin with.

I have ordered the break up spell kit and the nation sack, which will likely take some time to get here. I will probably be out of the country when they arrive and don't really want to wait to start the work, as I've waited for some time to be sure this was the right course of action. Any other ideas for protection for myself/his kids before I do this work? I feel it will be ugly and want to mitigate as much damage as possible for everyone's sake.

Also, I'm new to the forum and the shop, obviously, so if I wanted LM to set some lights, will they advise on which would be best? If not, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm

If you call up the shop they will gladly advise you on what candles you can use for you situation.

My recommendation is actually to get a consultation with a reputable reader from www.readersandrootworkers.org . The reason for this is because I am not sure who you have your readings with so I cannot give any advice based on that. However, I know the readers of AIRR and know they can help. They will read into the situation to see what is really going on, if this gentleman is tied by a sense of obligation, or if there are other issues involved.

They can then go on to help advise of what type of work needs to be performed.

The break up kit is definately one way to go and will have everything you'll need in order to perform the work. Keep yourself cleansed by performing the Hyssop baths.

artemis
Forum Member

Unread post by artemis » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

They were both reputable readers well known to me and others although they were not rootworkers. My only hesitation in obtaining another reading is the idea of "challenging" Spirit or the Orishas when this knowledge has been handed down to me already. Is that totally off the wall or is consulting for the work to be done a different issue? Just a thought.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 pm

There is nothing wrong with getting readings from a few different sources. Sometimes some readers will pick up what others missed. Each reader is unique and have their strong suits.

The reason I, or anyone else here directs peoples to AIRR is because they are reputable, but also because they are rootworkers who can not only read for you, but give you practical spellwork advice to actually help you acheive what you seek. Not only do you get a reading, but you get a tailored plan on out to approach your goals.

Hope that clears things up :-).

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 pm

I had my reading done by Cat a couple of weeks ago. Wow! She was able to provide such insight. Not only did she do my reading, but was clear and honest as to what she saw whether it was what I wanted to hear or not. I was very pleased with my reading. Without going into too much detail, I found much strength in what she said to me.

I still have to do some work. It appears that all have accepted the situation for what it is. Everyone except his son. His daughter has essentially told him to follow his heart. But, his son appears to very hurt (rightfully so) by the entire situation and my lover feels like he may lose him.

We have scaled back our contact somewhat, but we still care very deeply for one another. Neither of us wants to be without the other...our only obstacle (and I wouldn't call him an obstacle per se) is the son.

I had LM light some healing candles for the kids and my lover. But, I think I need additional work. Can someone advice me as to what I can do to help his son accept the situation. I do not have any more personal concerns. And, for the kids, I only have a couple of pictures one of which is a group picture where they are with their friends.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:57 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Start with a black vulva candle and Crossing products.
Thank you very much, Devi!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”