• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Should I do a Mojo bag or Poppet????

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Should I do a Mojo bag or Poppet????

Unread postby mmcpower » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok so I am working on reconciling with my husband and I was wondering what would work better???? A poppet ot a Mojo bag? Also I had seen a post about being able to use one of my husbands shirt to make a mojo bag, is that correct? If so what Items should I add, I do have access to a towel that has his dried semen on it, would that be a good item? Also have his hair, sweat, etc. Can you please give me some suggestions on which would be more beneficial? I also have the Marriage Oil, Fire of Love Oil, Return to Me oil, which I plan on mixxing and adding to whatever is suggested. As you can tell I am new and I have read through the entire site, but just want to reassure myself that I am doing it right...

Thank you to everyone who has helped me so much so far.

Thanks for suggestions, opinions and feedback.

Marie

PS I am trying to get together enough money to get HHRM book, I can't wait to get it.
mmcpower

Re: Should I do a Mojo bag or Poppet????

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

mmcpower wrote:Ok so I am working on reconciling with my husband and I was wondering what would work better???? A poppet ot a Mojo bag? Also I had seen a post about being able to use one of my husbands shirt to make a mojo bag, is that correct? If so what Items should I add, I do have access to a towel that has his dried semen on it, would that be a good item? Also have his hair, sweat, etc. Can you please give me some suggestions on which would be more beneficial? I also have the Marriage Oil, Fire of Love Oil, Return to Me oil, which I plan on mixxing and adding to whatever is suggested. As you can tell I am new and I have read through the entire site, but just want to reassure myself that I am doing it right...

Thank you to everyone who has helped me so much so far.

Thanks for suggestions, opinions and feedback.

Marie

PS I am trying to get together enough money to get HHRM book, I can't wait to get it.

You are VERY lucky, because you have all your personal concerns covered. I would actually do both a doll baby(poppet) and a mojo on the husband.

I would make the doll baby out of his shirt and I would fill it with licorice, sumac, calamus, rose petals, catnip, and balm of Gilead. I would talk to the doll baby every night telling him what I want him to do.

I would make a mojo hand out of red flannel and put in Queen Elizabeth root, 2 rose buds, 2 cloves, 2 balm of Gilead, and a Master root. I would anoint the bag with marriage oil and reconciliation oil.

I would start posthaste on honey jar too with the personal concerns and some of the above mentioned herbs.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mmcpower » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Mary:

Thank you so very much. I wil have to place my order with LM to get the things that you siggested.

Marie
mmcpower

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 am

Just thought I'd share my experience with a poppet for love today. I decided not to pursue the guy anymore and burnt the poppet, when the target happened to be outdoor. Somehow he got disproportionately sunburnt and a heatstroke. It certainly wasn't my intention to cause him any harm!
cabriellenil

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 am

cabriellenil wrote:Just thought I'd share my experience with a poppet for love today. I decided not to pursue the guy anymore and burnt the poppet, when the target happened to be outdoor. Somehow he got disproportionately sunburnt and a heatstroke. It certainly wasn't my intention to cause him any harm!

Did you call him out of the doll before you burnt it? :roll:
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo