Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Miss Aida
Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

I am sorry but I have absolutely no idea what your case is or what the reading showed.

Please contact your reader again. He knows your case and can better help you

Sorry

take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:42 am

Your reader / rootworker will know best, as Aida said, but having a crying breakdown at work is not generally a good sign. It is also not typical of having love work done, so something else may be going on here too.
catherine yronwode

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:42 am

thank you both! i did contact my rootworker/reader and sent an email. I haven't received a response yet but I believe it usually takes him about 3 days to get back to me.

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi everyone,

Today is the 3rd day of completing a love me spell kit, the background is I ordered the kit but I live overseas so it took quite a while for me to receive it and unfortunately we broke up before that.

I have done a reading last week and she suggested me to do the love me spell first and followed with some other suggestions. Now Im waiting for the time suggested by the rootwork to make the first move and contact him again.

I have dreamt about my ex several times after the break up but last night i dreamt that I was browsing online and info of intranquil spirit spell kept popping up, Im think if its a hint? ask me to perform the IS spell?

Also today my friend bumped into my ex and she said he probably saw her but then purposely turned around.

Are these signs? good one or bad one???
I will get another reading next week after initiating the contact but now Im really desperate and wanna have a brief idea, thank you very much for your help! :(

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Hello, Carolynyeung ,

The intranquil Spirit dream is probably a subconscious suggestion

Your friend bumping into him may or may not have meant anything. You'll just have to wait and se if there are clearer signs

Sorry

take care

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:55 am

Hello
Im looking for advice on if I'm getting signs. I go to close out an acct I had a decided to look at the messages, and the first one was from a guy with the same name as my ex. I then was looking through another app and had a friend request which is odd because I never get those, and ig was the same name. I asked my oldest whats on t.TV. and the movie she named was a movie that he'd watch often. Then I received a catalog in the mail (which I shouldn't because I'm not subscribed )from a place I had ordered something for him. Lastly today I was calling for a cab and got a little irritated that the phone rang and rang forever. Come to find out I had accidentally pressed his number (an often mistake in the past) and hung up when I heard the voicemail. That was a surprise because I'm supposed to be blocked.

1. Are these positive signs
2. Did I mess up the "no contact" rule even though it was accidental. I didn't leave a message.
3. I've had a honey jar for a month and a half. Could it now be working.
4. My Come to Me Candle is still going, almost done and the flame is calm other than swirling around here and there.
5. The IS candle finished in 4days which is pretty quick and that flame stayed strong moving in circles often

Im sorry if a few questions and statement aren't for this form. If they aren't can someone direct me where to put them?

Thank you

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi

I don't know if these are signs or not and if they are bad or good. Am a bit confused by my emotions the past 2 days (could be due to my cycle even).

I haven't been thinking about him as intensely as far as love goes even though I am still working love spells and even did a skull candle and binding one tonight. My pendulum said these were strong spells at that.

Yet I have actually been feeling angry towards him and my anger towards the meddling whore has intensified and has me fantasising a lot about her dying (wouldn't mind if she did but then he will idealise her even more).

Could it be that my vinegar jar spell is working and that I am actually picking up on feelings between them? In general I am finding myself more "relaxed" (for lack of better word) about the spells I am doing although I am still sticking to them religiously and am very consistent.

Could it be that I am picking up on things between them and thus the spirits are telling me to relax some? My pendulum indicates that things aren't that good between them anymore although it also said he is still in love with her, but will fall out of love within the next 5 months. It also says he is still in love with me too.

Feeling oddly confused and need some guidance.

Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello Justher98,

Signs are very personal things, so it's hard for us to tell whether or not these are definitely positive. Honestly, since you posted quite a few questions and want to check in on the progress of spellwork you currently have going, I'd recommend getting a reading. You can check in on your work, see where he's at, and see if what you've been noticing are signs. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Hello Rosewood,

Like I said above, signs are really personal, and it's hard for us to interpret all these nuances of emotions without giving you a reading, which is a service we don't provide here. However, you can find talented and reputable readers here, and they'd be happy to dive into this for you:

Good luck to you.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:05 am

Hello, I'm getting Hot Foot work done on someone to drive them away from my partner. It was started at the beginning of the week. Whilst I know signs are very personal to the individual, I'm not sure if this could possibly be a sign- she's not as responsive in talking to my boyfriend as she once was. Any ideas if this could be the wheels in motion? I presume Hot Foot work takes a little time to manifest?

If this is the case it is working, that's all well and good but the problem seems to lie with my boyfriend who keeps initiating contact via Facebook, asking how she is etc. For this, I was going to apply Commanding oil to his computer and computer mouse and instruct he no longer contacts her. Is this enough or again, will it need more intense work to move him away from her? Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, Nony65,

This sounds like movement. Congrats!

Every spell is different when it comes to when it will manifest. So, I can't tell you tat.

break up may be warranted here for him:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wising you the very best

take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:50 am

Hi, further to my previous post, I can now confirm movement- contact is ceasing between them albeit slowly. I really threw my energy into reinforcing my rootworkers work.

My boyfriend spent his day off today with me looking after me cuddling and spending time with ME not on his computer talking to her! There's still a long way to go though.

One quick question- when he was looking for something in the lounge today, he came across my little bottle of Commanding oil. I quickly grabbed it off him before he had a chance to inspect it, so is my work ruined? I normally keep all my Lucky Mojo supplies in a secret drawer in our bedroom, I was a little careless to leave this out!

Thank you!

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 pm

There's been quite a lot of movement for me since I used a skull candle with FMB, RTM and domination. Of course, I have been doing a lot of other spell work as my situation is complicated.

The skull candle really seems to be what got things moving forward suddenly. That and I would have to say, the use of Eucalyptus. Previously when I used Eucalyptus on his doll baby he contacted me very soon after (I was talking to the doll baby when he did). I decided recently to try that again and once again he contacted me very soon after (within 15 minutes). The reason I use it is to help him get rid of the bad people in his life. He seems to think more for himself when I use it rather than have these people do it for him.

Shortly before I got this movement I had a dream that I took as a sign that FMB (specifically) was working. I dreamed that I was walking around and found a black cat but this cat wanted nothing to do with me and walked away into the long grass, out of my sight. Then I took out huge red rose petals and threw them behind me as I walked away. (These petals are connected for me to FMB because I used a LOT of them while I was doing the skull candle with FMB.) I sat down on the grass and next thing the cat came walking to me and sat down next to me. Within one or two days he began contacting me frequently. He initiates it every time.

I don't consider my work done by any means (that would be naive and sloppy). Things have really taken a big turn though.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello Nony65,

If your boyfriend had stumbled upon a mojo bag, or walked in when you were doing candle work, I'd say that would've messed things up. However, if he just found the oil, and doesn't know necessarily what you're *doing* with it, I think you're fine.

Good luck!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello Rosewood,

That dream does sound very significant—especially since you got a cat to come to you, when those creatures tend to do whatever they want! Glad to hear you're seeing some movement.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:39 am

My work seems to have gone backwards. I was having success but he's STILL contacting her and she's playing the woe is me card. I'm struggling at the minute and yet my boyfriend isn't supportive yet he is to her! I had Inflammatory Confusion work done on her so is this a sign it's working? No sign of her vanishing yet >:-( and even if my rootworker is doing the work for me and I'm not mentioned in the spells do I need to do cleansing and protection from it?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

Please contact your rootworker about this.

The rootworker will be better able to tell you

Take care

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:53 am

Hello,

I wanted to know if the following would be considered a sign/movement. I have had a follow me boy candle being burned by Missionary Independent Church. I have no idea which stage the candle work is in at the moment. I have also gotten a reading and found out that there is potential in this relationship. Anyway, I was feeling very very down in the dumps last night and I thought I would just start a honey jar and a candle so that I might have something to do. As I was buying the supplies he messaged (after a day of me texting him). I keep seeing his name everywhere as well. Would this be considered movement?

Any information would be great. Thanks for your time.

cheesy_goodness

Unread post by cheesy_goodness » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:19 pm

RedHerring - I would definitely consider that a sign and potentially a positive one if he contacted you, depending on how nice he was. Synchronicity is always a sign good or bad. Taking over a day to respond to a text message would be a huge red flag/deal breaker for me however.
Many thanks to St Expedite, Archangel Michael, St Martha, St Jude, & St Dymphna for their help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello RedHerring,

I agree with the answer cheesy_goodness gave you, that it does sound like a sign. If he keeps up that communication, and it's friendly, I'd consider that movement.

Good luck to you.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Thank you both cheesy_goodness and Sister Jean for the replies. He was nice to me and it was just good hearing from him.

@cheesy_goodness: him replying after a day is normal for him. It has always been like that. Both of us forget to message sometimes. I am hoping that will change but for right now him messaging back and talking as much as he did was better than waiting two weeks to hear back.

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:56 pm

i had a few questions and was wondering if anyone can answer me. Me and my target havent spoken since june. I hired a rootworker who started working for me about 6 weeks ago. I keep seeing signs specifically related to my target like his bday and home address. But there had been no movement. Then like 2 weeks ago when i see my target he looks at me either by turning his head to look at me while passing or looks right into my eyes and i look away as im the shy type. Once we accidentally locked eyes and he didnt say hi but raised his head in acknowledgment. This week i was sick for 2 days and didnt go to work. I went yesterday and saw my target, but also noted a few things. He didnt say hi to me but a coworker who sits right next to me walked by and my target said hi to him. As of monday they didnt even know eachother which means they got to know eachother only the 2 days i was away, this most likely happened if my target made his way down to my area of the office for whatever reason. It could be a coincidence but i am sure they didnt know eachother until this week.

Also i saw my target 4 times on wednesday which is rare. All of these times my target was in my area of work for some unknown reason. I also see my targets bday in everything. The time, price tag, licence plate numbers etc. Everytime i closed my eyes it felt like his name was engraved in my lids. Today i went for lunch which is the time my target starts work, and a mutual friend ( recent friend of mine) was there smoking alone, so we started talking then another guy came and joined us and then my target came to join us and he also talked to me. I was soo shocked because he hadnt talked to me in months. It was brief and not meaningful but definately an improvement.

So there were 3 guys and just me and i was like the center of attention and everyones eyes were on me. It kinda made me nervous. One of the guys who is also friends with my target made an inappropriate penis joke to me, like he whispered it and i whispered back in a joking way that he was being inappropriate but from corner of eye i can see target was looking at us or so i think. Can i consider these turn of events as movements? I had the opportunity to talk to my target directly but i didnt want to focus too much on him as initially i might have come across as pushy and just want to be natural. I also have no idea as how my rootworker wants me to act around him as we havent been in contact recently. I trust my rootworker and i have a feeling this is his way of keeping me calm. By seeing the amount of signs that i see daily i am confident my rootworker is working on my case daily so dont want to bother him. Is it also normal to see a lot more signs before movement is about to happen? The movement took 6 weeks but I am hoping completion is soon to follow.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

These are definitely signs and movement.

But, honestly, you need to talk to your rootworker for the rest of your concerns. Everybody is different and the amount of time is different for each person

There's no cut and clear answers and your rootworker will need to perform another reading. If I were you, I would be interested in knowing what he thinks and feels about you right now and what he thinks about the encounter. And do you need to perform a different spell or another spell?

Anyway, just my thoughts

Wishing you the very very best

take care

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:23 am

Thanks Miss Aida, I will contact him. Just a feel a bit hesitant because I dont want him to think i am doubting his work.

I also realized another thing. My phone number which is the same number i had for 10 years is a combination of both my and targets birthdays. After the area code, the first 2 digits are my birth year, the next 3 are targets full birthday and the last 2 is the the day of my birth. No extra digits anywhere. Do you think this is a sign too? I met my target just last year for the first time but have had this number for probably over 10 years now.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

It could be.

Take care

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:46 pm

I have another question. Would you say that the same rule of 3 applies, as far as how long to wait for movement and results? 3 days for a sign, 3 weeks for movement, 3 months for results? Thank you so much!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

I moved this question, which you posted below your question about Healing candles on that thread about MISC candles, to this thread, since this one is more topic with what you were asking. Please don't "hijack" threads and take them off topic. Find the appropriate thread for your question and ask there.

That being said, there is no "Rule of 3." You have mistaken a guideline that speaks to patience and faith for a rule that falsely limits your expectations. Go here to learn more: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

And read the first post, at the very top, by Catherine Yronwode.

Emerald96

Unread post by Emerald96 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello all,

I haven't been here for a while but I just wanted some advice/insight. I completed a love spell 1.5 month ago to reconcile with my ex. We're both 20, yes very young, in college, and fulfilling our purpose. I left the school we attended and returned to my home city which ultimately led to the end of our relationship. I worked with the intent of future reconciliation at its appropriate time. He plans to move to my city at a future date.My birthday happened to fall on the final week of the final candle and he never called (September) It's been four months since I've spoken to him which isn't relatively a long time. Since then I have seen minor signs no physical movement, which I am of course patiently waiting.
I find myself at a hard place because I want to grow and move on from the initial pain that the break up has caused me. It's truly been hard. I however feel like I have to keep nurturing & praying for my work but keeping him at the front of my brain has caused a battle within myself. I feel emotionally drained. How would one handle or interpret these feelings? Hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello Emerald96,

I'm sorry you're hurting :(

The first step would be to sort out your feelings on the matter. Do you want to try to get back together with him or do you definitely want to move on? If you don't want to decide without knowing if the two of you have a chance at getting back together, I think it would be a great idea for you to get a reading. You can find reputable readers here:

If the reader tells you that you have a chance with him and you want to do some rootwork to speed things along, we can help you with that.

If you want to move on for sure, work the Cut & Clear spell kit, which will help you close that door and move forward:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck to you, and take care.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello,

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and got to eat lots of good food (even those who didn't celebrate it :)).

I wanted to know if the following would be considered a sign/movement of some sort. A little background: I have had a reading with an AIRR reader and he gave me advice that there was potential in the relationship I asked him about. I also had a Follow Me Boy candle lit by the church with favourable results (signs of minor confusion and delay were present but mostly favourable).

Signs I was asking about: I do keep seeing his name everywhere. Recently (I work at a bookstore) I was renewing someone's card for them and when I was signing them up, his name came up in the database. It was not the name of the person who I was signing up. I was also reading a book today and there was a poem in it by Hafez and the first line of it was "J..... will return, grieve not". Coincidentally (?) I gave a copy of Hafezs' poems to the person in question.

I am not asking for a reading but does anyone get the feeling that this points towards positive movement? Or is it just coincidence? I don't trust my intuition too much and am not a very positive person (I am genuinely working hard to overcome that though since I know faith is a big part of spell success).

Thank you in advance for your time and help :)

Take care.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello, RedHerring,

It is not movement

But they are definitely signs!

take care

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:16 am

Hello everyone just wanted to share this , I was shuffling my tarot cards asking out loud "am I capable of breaking up so and so magically?" All of a sudden ( and this was rather late in the evening ) I heard a child shouting outside over and over "Yes yes ! "Oh my God did that make me jump ! I'm in a top floor flat , way up no way would they of heard me , so I'm taking that as a yes then lol

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:25 am

I'd just appreciate others thoughts on this. I am quite stunned by it. I'd done a freezer spell the other day on someone who I feel could be a potential love rival. I might be totally off on her intentions towards my love interest, but don't want to take any chances. Anyway, the day after I did the spell, I went to a talk on history at my local university. I arrived early so I just sat in the lecture theatre as people were setting up for this talk. There was hardly anyone else there. I was thinking about the freezer spell I'd just done and wondered whether I should do a banishing spell on this person to remove her from being around me or my love interest too much.

Now this is the bizarre part. These two guys who were going to be filming the talk were standing near me, setting up their equipment etc and chatting to themselves. Keep in mind they were speaking in Dutch - they were from some tv channel in Holland who had come over to film this talk. So all of a sudden, one of them just in the middle of a sentence said 'Black magic' in English! I was quite stunned because what are the chances of those two words being said so randomly like that, when I'd just done 'enemy work' and thinking of doing more?! I have no idea what it related to as rest of conversation was in Dutch. The other man just responded something in Dutch and then they both walked off to the other side of the room and stayed there the rest of the evening.

I was just amazed because no. 1, I guess a freezer spell and banishing are enemy work, (?) so may be considered black magic? Secondly, I've never heard the words magic or anything else magic-related when out in public like that, at an event that has nothing to do with it! Thirdly, the other weird thing is that my love interest is of Dutch origin.
I'm sure this was some kind of sign, although I hadn't specifically asked for one, and not sure what it could mean exactly. But its the most bizarre one I've ever got!

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:40 am

More signs I've received: I've also been doing a road opener candle to remove obstacles between me and my love interest. Then two days after the 'black magic' incident above, at another event I was at along with a group of mutual colleagues of ours, three of them separately asked me about him, whether I'd seen him lately and where was he that evening (he couldn't go) . It was just strange as that's never happened before but it was almost like they see us as being together, or at least closer than other. Then I remembered that about a month earlier at another work related thing, my love interest kept mentioning in front of the rest of the mainly guy group, how we'd been away at this work event together. I'd not mentioned it to others as I wasn't sure if he wanted others to know, as he tends to be very private and cautious about things re: me. It's kind of like we know we are more than just casual friends, but not quite a couple. So I'm thinking these are small signs. I've been praying a lot recently and had felt as if I'd been forgotten but now I'm getting all these signs! So thanks spirits!

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:33 am

Back and forth? I've read the threads and cannot seem to find solid answers or guide myself. In reconciliation/return to me work, I've had sooo many signs that lasted for weeks. I've also had movement, he comes closer, wants us, thinks about giving us another chance, then pulls away. Is this normal? Wondering if the reverse movement/moving backwards is my ultimate sign that my work is not working. Or since I've had movement (though back and forth), is that my sign that its working? This is just bugging me. He comes around and its great, but now he seems the furthest he's been yet :(

Tia! :)

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:20 pm

It's definitely normal - I bet everyone on this board who has done love or reconciliation work can tell you that it's almost never smooth and direct.

The backwards movement is almost certainly a block of some sort that needs to be dealt with before you can truly be together. A Blockbuster spell would probably be helpful, but I'd also recommend a reading just to see what that block is because then you can tailor your work to that - if it's his self-doubt or fear keeping him away you could do Crucible of Courage work on him, but if it's some other girl sniffing around you'd need a freezer spell and if it's something that happened between the two of you that he doesn't want to repeat then maybe you'd put both of you in a Healing bottle. Or it might be something else entirely! :) But a reading is going to save you some time and energy - it's always better to know exactly what to do than to flail around trying to trial-and-error the man back to you, right?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, misslady123 ,

Signs just means that the magic is out there. But it doesn't mean that it will manifest

I agree with cassiopaeia , you may want to get a reading:

http://readersandrootowkrkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:15 am

Thanks to you both, I sure will.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:43 am

Hello. I was wondering if the following is a sign as well.

1. I was at work the other night and a Native American man started talking to me. Somehow the conversation turned to marriage and the obstacles to intercultural marriage came up. He told me a particular story about how this guy named "Joe" ended up marrying "an Indian girl" in spite of the obstacles.This was the only time he referred to themselves as Indian and not Native American. I happen to be from India (an Indian) and the person I am working on right now also happens to have the same name, Joe. I don't know if this was just coincidence or a sign.

I was also wondering about something that Miss Aida said in the comment above about magic being out there but not manifesting.

2. Does manifestation not occur when there is a blockage of some sort from either side?

3. What can we as the petitioner do to remove said blockages so as to have our magic manifest?

4. My root worker said that I need to take a cleansing bath. Would that be considered removal of blockages which I may have put up or which may have been imposed on me?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, RedHerring,

I will answer each question after the question

RedHerring » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Hello. I was wondering if the following is a sign as well.

1. I don't know if this was just coincidence or a sign. -This was a sign

2. Does manifestation not occur when there is a blockage of some sort from either side? -That is true

3. What can we as the petitioner do to remove said blockages so as to have our magic manifest? -www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

4. My root worker said that I need to take a cleansing bath. No. It removes negativity

Wishing you the best

Take care

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Good day everyone.

I have been working with two AIRR workers regarding my situation. There has been slow and positive movement since we have started and I have been advised this will take some time.
Per their instruction, I started a honey jar for my target early this morning.
My target sent me a picture today after they went to the hairstylist. They dyed the ends and tips of their hair.
The new color? Honey blonde.

This must be a positive sign yes?!

Thank you in advance!

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:19 am

Hello I would check with the workers you are consulting.
If I had requested that my target dye their hair or perform other acts and that began to manifest in the targets life. then I would see it as a sign.

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:14 am

Hello, I've started a sugar jar (while I'm waiting for my honey jar kit) and so far a few "weird things" started to happen. Keep in mind, I'm used at receiving signs etc.
1) I've been asking for a specific sign for a while, when praying, and today that sign came. I had stopped asking for it because I felt I was being selfish and decided to spend more time saying thank you instead and give offerings, without asking anything.

2) A couple of days ago, I was going to the shops and I was thinking about my situation. It's quite frustrating and I thought to myself, in the same way one flips a coin: "Enough now, if My Target is gonna do So and So, next year, then a red car shall pass me by" and as soon as I said that this huge, red suv (a Renault suv, my target drives a Renault too) came from my left and passed me by (I was reaching a crossroad where the left and right sides weren't visible from where I was and I didn't even heard the car coming). This could very much be just a silly coincidence, but it had my brain go "???????" for a moment there.

Am I just being silly or it could mean something?
Thank you, St Michael.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:41 am

Hello rossoporpora,

Yes, these events sound like they could be signs, especially if they made an invisible bell go off in your head and made you take notice.

Good luck to you in your work.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello

So I am back with yet another question :)

I have been working with a reader from AIRR and he suggested that I take a spiritual bath to remove negativity. The original reading was regarding a relationship. I also have a Blockbuster Candle being lit by MISC (no clue which stage it is at). Today was my first day of the bath. Ever since I disposed off the bath water, I keep seeing things associated with the guy I am working on. For example, the place where he went to college came up. Also I heard the name of the company he will soon join come up quite a few times (I don't usually hear the name of the company).

Would these be considered signs of my work...well, working? Or just coincidences?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, RedHerring,

I personally do NOT believe in "coincidences".

They sound like sign to me!

Take care

KateWilson5

Unread post by KateWilson5 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Is it a sign -- and I know this sounds weird -- if you get spam advertising mail from someone who has the same name as the person you are trying to influence? I mean, it says that hearing the name is a good sign, a sign of connection, but what if it's spam -- and you get like six pieces of it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:24 pm

KateWIlson5,

That is an interesting question. As i understand what you are asking is this:

Hearing the name of your target, or reading it if it just comes up serendipitously, is a good sign that the target is wishing to respond. But spam email is sooooo undesirable, thus does the repeated use of the name in spam have a negative connotation?

Let's compre this with another example of a sign or omen: You might hate certain forms of music, but if the name comes up in a song heard on the radio and the lyrics are postive, even if it is in a song you don't like, you'd be inclined to take that as a good sign.

Therefore, i would say that i would take it as a good omen for the work, because it is the name you had targetted, and the vehicle of transmission (in this case spam) is not the issue.

Thanks for asking.
catherine yronwode

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:05 pm

One more question, yet again :)

I was channel surfing and since my mom likes it so much, stopped at wheel of fortune (I like it too but will never admit to how much :)).

Anyway, there was this guy on there (he went on to the final round) named Michael Joe. (The guy I am working on is named Joe Michael).

The solution to the last puzzle is what gave me pause. The phrase was "always faithful". Seeing that made me feel like I was supposed to see it.

I guess my question is whether anyone feels like it was some sort of sign? And that it was pointing toward the fact that he would be faithful to me?

Thanks again for your time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello, RedHerring,

Alas, folk magic is not like an election, where folks cast votes on beliefs, signs, omens, outcomes, or methods.

We are here to tell you what we know of traditional African American hoodoo, not what we "feel."

Therefore, to ask "whether anyone feels like it was some sort of sign" is, in a sense, the wrong question.

But the answer, as i have been taught in this tradition, and as i continue to teach those coming along behind me, is YES, that is a good sign, and you did read it correctly, as a rootworker would have.

Congratulations on "getting it." Now just lose the self-doubt -- and best of luck to you in all your works!
catherine yronwode

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Ms. Cat,

Thank you for the reply and the explanation. I didn't know how else to put my question, but thank you for the clarification :)

Losing self-doubt is perhaps the hardest thing to achieve in any spell work. Wish there was a magical formula out there to get rid of it instantly :)

Thanks for the luck. I hope things work out for me too.

Take care and a very happy new year to you in advance.

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to receive signs from the Spirit regarding which candles to light?

I lit a tea light on top of a picture box, and the thought popped in my head that I should do a 7 day spell for my target. I did a search on the forum and found the lodestone moving spell, which I am now planning to do. It just surprised me the way the idea just came in my head because I had never planned to do it before and how sure I felt about it. I think its a sign, but just wanted to check.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Dear Sana --

Yes, when you are spiritually aware and alert, you will be inspirted or in-spirited to perform certain types of work. Trust your intuition insofar as it accords with your social, cultural, physical, moral, and ethical beliefs and behaviors. Always test the spirits.
catherine yronwode

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:52 pm

I am currently working with an AIRR rootworker on a love spell. So I was seeing signs about the guy I am working on but lately I am seeing very less signs of my target and I am seeing signs of a guy i once knew. This was a guy with a very common name someone i met online but never met in person. I had a really deep connection with him and he just disappeared on me. it's been 12 years and no contact even though i have never forgotten him or gotten over him. Another thing about this guy was that he said he had a djinn friend. Being so young i never believed him even though my religion does believe in them. Before the guy left he said he will talk to me again and that i can never find him but he can find me easily.

So my question is why am i seeing signs of him now? I am seeing his birthday, name, nick name everywhere. I also have people with his similar names showing up on people you may know page and i ran into a guy at the gas station who looked very similar to a guy on the people you may know page. I never ever saw the guys picture either. I was young and naive and he obviously was a player and as far as i know a psycho but the spirtual connection was definately there.

So my question is, am I seeing signs of him because my rootworker has the same name as him? or the guy is trying to reach out to me through some root work? I am currently waiting for 2 readings and my rootworker's email response as he is busy cuz of the holidays but i have this 6th sense telling me that i need to find out asap so i decided to post here.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

Honestly, I don't know.

They are DEFINITELY sings (No doubt about it) BUT whether they're sigs that the ex is trying to reach you or that the spell work is manifesting signs using this man's name is a mystery to me. I am not going to venture to guess which it is (or if it is both!)

You may want to ask your rootworker for a reading on this matter.

Wishing you the greatest of success

take care

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:27 pm

I've had/been doing a good amount of spell work on my target. I read somewhere you can ask the bible to give you answers to your question like a type of divination. Today I was taking a nap and before my nap I noticed on a book it said "harcourt" and my target grew up in port harcourt Nigeria and when I woke up I was stairing at my moms book shelf and the first thing i saw his first name he goes by on a book, which I've never noticed before, and then a few books down was a beautiful cream coloured bible I never noticed either, my mother said it's her bible from when she was growing up. Anyways I asked the bible a few questions, but the last question I asked I basically asked if my time and energy is worth investing in this man (was feeling sad and doubtful today) and if me and this man would be back together/spell work effecting him...and the closed my eyes and flipped through the bible and opened to a page that said in bold letters "letting gods word in" and then at the bottom of the page the Song of Solomon was on there continuing on the page next to it. The Song of Solomon is the prayer I've been usIng for my spell work on him. I'm really hoping that's a positive sign!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:26 pm

SugarLoveHoney !!

WOW!!

YESSS!!!!

That's fantastic!

Roku9416

Unread post by Roku9416 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am

I've been seeing her first name or last name pretty much anywhere I go. Along with the state she lives in on tv or on license plates or I'll hear her favorite band on the radio whenever I turn on my car. Am I seeing signs?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello Roku9416,

Yes I think they could be signs. Keep paying attention and trust your intuition.

Good luck to you.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Well I have been getting more signs! I work at a bar and tonight at work a customer ordered a drink called "tom Collins" my targets name is collins and I've never sold that drink before haha. I also gained visibility to his social media profile which I haven't seen since October last year as we were fighting and he deleted me. He made his profile public for a bit and I decided to follow him, He doesn't know it's me that's following him but I kinda just wanted to see were he's at sometimes. Would anyone consider that movement? Gaining visibility to his social media even though he doesn't know it's me & didn't add me back but just now being able to see that now? I also feel I may have a sexual/romantic rival but it's days fresh so hopefully I can get rid of her fast, probably put her in a freezer spell., I'll know for sure as I have a reading with my reader this Friday :) has anyone had the experience where they do spell work and obstacles and rivals are revealed to you? Should I take that as a postive or negative sign/movement? Thanks so much! :))

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”