Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

pam4362002

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by pam4362002 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanks Mrs. Catherine Yronwode. I apologize for my ignorance to everyone here. I won't make any excuses because of my life woes and my brain overload. I'll pay more attention to what I'm doing and saying. I so apologize for my mistake.

SCasas
HRCC Graduate

Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by SCasas » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello all im not sure if this is the right forum or not sorry if not....
My question is today i lit a adam an eve candle said my prayers an let it go i had it lit for about a hour an when i came back to check on it it had burned all the way down now at this point i panic because it was a candle i had to lie for 5 day's! ! So i immediately put it out . So my question is why did it burn so fast ? What does this mean? An the person im doing the candle on is my wife. HELPPPPPPP !

God_Willing
Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by God_Willing » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Good evening all.

Today I received my 2nd report on a separation vigil the 1st one stated "the candle had black traces of smoke but was clear at the bottom indicating opposition from the target or a third party, heavy ring of unburned wax at the base indicating resistance". The 2nd report today stated - "The candle burned leaving a soot ring and cracking the glass, near the top lip; signs of obstructions and resistance.

Both candles basically had similar results. I am still waiting on the report for a breakup vigil. Now being that it looks like this is gonna take some work - say that breakup report comes back with resistance and not so positive outcome. What should my next step be? Should I order another separation and another breakup and have them lit at the same time or how should i go about maneuvering through these obstacles? (Please keep in mind i can't do much at home so i am working with the help of the MISC)

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello, God_Willing,

I would go with a blockbuster first.

Then, follow it up afterwards with another run of the separation candles

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi Starr,

Sometimes that happens, and usually it indicates that although the spell may work, the effects may not last. Please read this page for candle divination, written by Miss Cat as a way to answer all kinds of candle burning queries:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:46 am

I have a question idk if it's just my mind playing tricks on me but I keep seeing his first and last name in place of other words that begin with those letters. Is this a sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:40 am

Hello, Honeydew0809 ,

It could just be

Wishing you success with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Would this be considered movement or a sign in a reconciliation/return to me spell if I saw my target at a night club with his new gf last night & when she went outside I went up & said hi to him & told him I didn't hate him to which he initiates a hug then tells me he loves me? He then said he was happy with her but also told me again that he loved me before I walked away. I've got break up work going on them as well as return to me work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

That sounds like it could be a sign. Especially if he had bad feelings toward you before

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:21 pm

ok cool, wasn't sure if it were sign or movement. Ya I think he had bad feelings towards me a few weeks ago after our breakup or so that's what people were telling me that heard him talking trash about me. I have a honey jar on him for the last month which seems to be slowly working. I know that in magick you have to give things a push bc the work can't do ALL of it so that's why I approached him & told him that bc I know that it's prob still swimming in his head today.

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:35 am

I've been using a honey jar,
I have some fibers from a towel that has his sexual fluids and also used my own menstrual fluids wrapped up with Damiana, defers toungue, catnip and balm of galid and submerged in a small honey jar...

I've been working the honey jar for about 7 days now... I dress my candles with return to me oil and fire of love.

im the one that broke things off, but he is straight ignoring me... I last tried to message him last Tuesday.

I'm not sure if I'm seeing movement. I think so far it's been negative movement...
I did notice that on his fb, he's putting things to public mode. Which he didn't before and I did unfriend him. But I woke up this morning and looked at his page and saw that he was hanging out with a bunch of strippers and one of them seems keen on him.

I really don't know what to think. If I should give up on my honey jar or what...

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Oh I also wanted to mention, all of my candles have been burning clean for the honey jar...
Usually I find it to be a good sign.

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello,

Well I'm kind of at a dead end at the moment. The only signs I have received is seeing the numbers 140 (last three digits of his number) everywhere I go. I tried calling him yesterday and he did not answer, neither did he call back. He went on social media and retweeted a post about some people needing to be removed from his life which was aimed at me seeing a it was straight after I called. At first the honey jar was working now it stopped, my red candle spells and skull spells haven't seemed to be getting me any movement either. What do you suggest I do ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi Ali0lu,

Your honey jar is still new so give it time. They are slow to start but can be very powerful, so give it a chance.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi goldengirl,

I'm sorry this is happening. It sounds like there are obstacles to your goal, so I would work a Block Buster spell to remove whatever is getting in the way of him responding to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Keep working your honey jar - they are slow to act but can be powerful. If you have not already done so, add some Balm of Gilead to it to help smooth over past hurts and arguments.

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Good luck.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:39 pm

I made a Doll baby for love and I noticed that as I was sewing my target's photo, on the left of his photo are two circles (made of red string) that reminded me of wedding rings...

Could it be a (good) sign?

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:17 am

Hello....

I dreamed that there were 2 snakes in a house where I was but they were Not hissing or tryna strike at me. My 2yr. old niece was with me and she started reaching for one of them but it didn't try to strike at her either, but I pulled her back before she could touch it. I woke up out my sleep earlier than usual because everybody that knows me know I'm terrified of them, however I have recently been working and talking to St. Martha Lubana to bring my lover back. (I also have a picture of St. Martha the catholic one sitting in my chosen work space also). My question is would this be considered a sign or movement that she's working on my behalf :) ? I'm not asking to have my dream interpreted, just want to know if this would be considered signs or movements? My thoughts is yes, but since i'm still a newby just wanted to get others opinions.

Oh yea, and to really make it interesting when i did wake up at 7 a.m. this morning, couldn't fall right back to sleep so I went on this social dating site I be on and a guy sent me a friend request and guess what his profile name was? Lol..... It was "Anaconda" :D !

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:02 pm

A wee update: Things seem to be moving. I was very staunchly clung to last night when we slept- large in a few ways as for the past week or so we'd been sleeping at different times and last night the target not only suggested we lay down but wouldn't proceed to the room without me right on his heels.

I've added pink tapers into my honey jar burns to avoid flying too far into pure passion with no romance (thanks to Cat and a story on her blog).

A sign question: I'm unsure how most feel on number significance here, especially the '1111' sort- but on my short errands today (picking up the pink candles and replenishing damiana)- the first bus I hopped on was numbered 1111. On the way home I ducked into the shelter due to rain and was directly across from a business whose phone number emblazoned on the front ended in 1111. The bus home was 1113. I certainly felt a rush of joy and faith in what I'm doing.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:58 am

Hi LA1985,

Sounds like a good sign. Best of luck with your doll.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi Kuntrygirl90,

Sounds like Saint Martha was speaking to you.

Good luck.

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Thank you for the feedback Miss Athena..... I think she was speaking to me also :-)

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:59 pm

My favorite sign so far has to be this one: on the day before I started uncrossing my ex (it proved to be a very very difficult process, it seemed the spell on him was trying to backlash and kill me), I went to a convention and bought this beautiful picture book that I hope to give to my future children. The author autographed it for me. I didn't check what she wrote until I got home that evening. She dedicated this message to me, "Keep believing in magic! "

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Innocence ,

That is awesome!
HRCC Graduate #1631

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:01 am

Thank you for answering Miss Athena! :)

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:31 pm

I just got the candle report interpreted by Rev. Ernest for my second uncrossing vigil on my ex, the email said the candle was placed on the altar on 10/20. Throughout the whole process of uncrossing which took more than two weeks, I kept getting severe depression and uncontrollable crying all day long almost everyday. Interestingly, on 10/20 I was feeling extra worse and told Miss Aida I suspected the second uncrossing candle started that day, so I was right!

I had a reading with Miss Aida on 10/28 that confirmed my ex has been cleansed from the spell. Maybe what I did on 10/24 was the something needed mentioned in the report. I burned a LOT of the uncrossing incense with my ex in the room (that was the only time I burned the incense in his presence since he complained that incenses irritate his eyes and nose). I was also reciting psalm 37 out loud. My ex got mad and didn't let me finish (he didn't mind when I was playing music, but he said my reading from the bible gave him a headache, weird huh?), but I really fumigated him good with that incense! I also sprinkled uncrossing oil on his naked back.

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:51 am

Hello to all.

I am not sure what exactly is going on but i'm really not getting any positive news with any of the vigils I have lit through the MISC. I just received my latest report on a blockbuster vigil with my petition being that all blockages and resistance standing in between my target and I be removed. It stated "The candle burned in such a way as to scorch the label. This is a very bad sign, showing the possibility of failure in achieving your desire. There also black smoke and soot traces at the top but was clear at the bottom. There is opposition to the work, either from the target or a third party enemy,".

Just last week i received this report (blockbuster vigil) "The candle burned leaving a very light, white haze on the sides of the glass, with a slender ring of unburned wax on the bottom; signs of minor delays and distractions, some of it caused by an unresolved past issue. Prayer and meditation can clear this up. Then, the paths will be opened. Blessings!" -

Prior to that this blockbuster vigil report i received stated "The candle burned leaving a light, white haze on the sides of the glass, and a slight, partial ring of unburned wax on the bottom. The signs are pointing to minor delays and distractions, some of it caused by an unresolved past issue, or issues. Prayer and meditation can clear this right up. The partial wax ring is behind the front label, so the past issue should be known to you. Blessings!

3 consecutive weeks this candle was lit. This latest report is discouraging being that the two prior weren't' as bad. I find it hard to believe that this strong opposition is coming directly from my target but anything is possible. Now i have no clue if possibly someone else is doing any work on her or I. what vigil can i have the MISC light for me that would help remove and clear up whatever is causing this opposition?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi God_Willing,

If you are having consistent candle results showing opposition or obstacles, I would get a reading to understand the nature of the issues. This may provide clarity so you're not simply repeating the same candle spell without improvement in results.

You can find a qualified reader here: www.readersandrootworkers.org/

This should help and you can also ask them on what other work to be done to overcome this resistance.

Good luck.

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Okay so I was wondering about something that just happened to me in the shower I asked spirit for sign and I get out of the shower and I notice two quarter size interlocking ring shapes in my hand they almost looked burned into my hand. I'm wondering if this is a positive response I feel perplexed on this one.

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:13 pm

So, the day after I started my honey jar, I had to run by work, and my target's daughter's car (with his last name on the license plate) was there in the parking lot. Nobody was there, and I've never seen him leave a car parked there at night before. The following day, as I was driving home, I was followed (i.e. they were behind me) most of the way home by a car that was the exact color/make/model of his new car.

You'd call those signs, right?

I just wonder because even though I'm seeing the signs, he seems to be a little more distant from me now. Though there really hasn't been time for the spell to work yet. This is the first spell I've done where the person is around me almost daily. Has anyone experienced this before... like a pull back when you initially start working the spell and then later things start going in the right direction?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Hello, Folks,

Some of you may have misinterpreted the reason for this thread.

We cannot interpret every little thing that happens every single day of your lives.

Most of these questions are good, some of these questions are unreasonable. We are not going to speculate every little thing that happens to you.

Please read the first page to get an idea of what this thread is about.

Thanks you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello, itgirl92,

Signs mean that the spell has been recognized by Sprit but does not necessarily mean that the spell will manifest

Sometimes behaviors the target will change but, it could be temporary. Yes, I have seen that happen many times. Sometimes it may mean obstacles.

This is why we then say to wait for movement.

Let's pray that this is just a temporary behavior change.

Thank you for asking a very good question on this thread!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 pm

For honey jar work, how long is too long to be working it with no signs or movement?

Not sure if it's working at all because my target is still no contact with me.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:09 am

I apologize if this ought to go to the divination section but it seems very pointed.
I draw a daily card every morning as well as getting daily readings for general guidance that I either throw myself or receive from a friend.

Today The Lovers cropped up in both places.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi Ali0lu,

How long have you been working your jar? Judging by your previous posts, it hasn't been very long at all. They are slow to act but can be very powerful.

What other work are you doing on your target? You might want to consider additional spells such as moving candles or foot track magic to get him to respond to you.

Good luck.

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:03 pm

I had two candles lit at MISC last week. They should be completed tomorrow. I've been lighting candles at home also and today i bought all the supplies for a honey jar spell. As soon as I began the spell, I started feeling silly. I thought, why am I doing this for a man that doesn't seem to want to be with me. I stopped the spell and thought I will start tomorrow with a new spell. A spell to attract a new mate. I sat down for dinner and had the tv on. Suddenly across the screen, I saw his name written on something that appeared on one of my favourite cooking shows. The funny thing is, is that I am not usually home at this time or watching tv at this time. The even stranger thing is, his name is extremely unusual. I've never met or even heard of someone with his name and then there it was written across my 60 inch tv screen. I started to wonder if this could be a sign to continue my spell-work. I would love to hear your opinions on whether you think this is a sign. Thank you. I am new to this so please forgive me if this is a silly question.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Hi FAY,

Signs are very personal and unique to each person. If his name is indeed that unique, it may have been a sign.

Do what's in your heart in terms of whether you work on him or draw in a new man.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck.

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I think it was a sign. But I also feel drawn to attract someone new. I feel wanting to attract many new men into my life which is kind of unusual because I don't date more than one man at a time. I think I should continue but I wonder, do you think it is possible to also draw in others at the same time? I feel I would like to have other choices too. I was thinking of having MISC set an Attraction candle for me also and maybe I could start a separate honey jar spell for new love also. Can you advise if this is a good idea or if it may lead to too much scattered energy?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi FAY,

You could do that if you are unsure of your feelings for this one man. Casting a wider net and drawing in options for romance is not a bad idea when you're not committed to anyone in particular. You could work that angle and if this one guy ends up standing out from the rest, you have an answer. And if he doesn't, hopefully someone else will.

Good luck.

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Thanks for your advice, Miss Athena

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:49 am

Hello,i want some help,my wife going soon at the hospital for two cases,an i wan some help about the choice of the candle and the petition for each case :

First case : she going to the hospital for a removal of fallopian tube.
Second case : after she finish the first case,one month after she going to the hospital for a Fecondation in vitro

Help me to find the right candle and petition for each case.Bless and Love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

I am so sorry that you and your wife are going thought this stress.

It would be Healing candles for the first. And a Crown of Success for the Second

First petition: A speedy and healthy recovery after the salpingectomy of ___________ (<--wife's name)

Second petition: _______ (<---wife's name) to have a healthy pregnancy after fecundation

These are just some ideas. I hope this helps.

I'm wishing you both the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:19 am

Thanks a lots Miss Aida,i gonna follow your advices,crown of success is a good idea for the second case,what do you think about a blessing candle also ? one candle for each case or a run of 3 ?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:32 am

Hello goldentouch97

Great advice from Miss Aida.

Blessing products would be great. http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

I would use one candle for each case.

I will pray for you and your wife.

Blessings to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Thank you miss Athena for the response.
It's been about three weeks now. I know these honey jars are slow, but at what point is it clear that it's not going to work? I know it's different for everyone and what not, but let's say I work it for six months... No movement, is that a pretty solid no go?

I took your advice and did a moving candle spell. I worked it for three days. This was exciting to watch work. First day, my flame was huge... Dancing a bit, second day... His flame was larger (I guess more dominate according to the candle magic book I have from LM) and the very last day... Once the candles were next to each other, the flames were going crazy!! Super high, dancing like crazy, the wax from his candle burned up quickly but ended up still burning after my candle went out. Again his flame was larger for the most part... Sometimes it would go back and forth as far as the higher flame then they would synchronize and seemed to have the same guttering. No wax remains to read from the moving candle work.
I've been working with Saint Anthony through all of this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:28 pm

I agree with ThomasK !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi Ali0lu,

What we advise people to do is to set a time limit for their work and stick to it. If you do not see results within that time, then you should move on. So it isn't possible to arbitrarily tell you how long you should continue working. You set your own limit and should stick to it.

Good luck.

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:25 am

I gonna follow all the advices and come back here for the feedbacks,bless and love for all.

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:54 am

Thanks again miss Athena for the response.
That makes sense and I'll keep that in mind.

However, I just got a message from him!!!
Saying he's been thinking about me and wants nothing but to see me again and omg I can't believe this right now!!!
I'm about to be in tears because I really think it was St Anthony. I literally just finished the 3 day candle spell yesterday!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi Ali0lu,

WOW! Wonderful news!!

See what happens when you let the work do its job? That is great, and I hope it goes well for you.

Good luck.

WitchesBrew15

Unread post by WitchesBrew15 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello. I have been working a feces spell on someone for I guess the past few days, and i wanted to know what are the effects on the person that is the target of the spell? What signs, if any have any of you here seen after working this type of spell on someone, and what were the end results? After just a few days of working this spell on an enemy, someone close to me had received a phone call from their child (The person's spouse) and they told the person close to me that they are unable to locate their family and that they tried calling 911 to try to locate them. Could or would that be one of the signs/effects of the feces spell? I would really like it if you guys could list the usual signs and symptoms that the spell is working on the target that you're working the feces spell on. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi WitchesBrew15,

I'm sorry but we don't allow polls on the forum.

Signs are very personal and if you feel this event was a sign of your work, then trust in it.

Good luck.

WitchesBrew15

Unread post by WitchesBrew15 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:44 pm

OK, hopefully if I rephrase my question, I can have some answers. I have been working a feces spell on someone that has caused nothing but trouble for my friend, his family, myself and my family, and last night his mom received a call saying that he cannot find his wife (my target). Is this a sign that the feces spell is working?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

Yes! Please do keep us posted.

If she gets pregnant, it will be OUR little miracle! The Lucky Mojo Forum baby!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, WitchesBrew15 ,

The target gone missing is definitely movement of the spell.

The other things? Not related to your spell at all.

I'm glad that your spell is working!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:00 am

Thanks,a lots,gonna keep you posted,first case is planed for december,second case for january,see you soon.

Bananas+

Unread post by Bananas+ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:32 pm

If I've done reversing work on someone and I keep seeing their name everywhere in a neutral context, would it be incorrect to call it a sign if it points neither to a good or bad outcome? I think *something* is happening (it's an unusual name), but the context in which I'm seeing the signs isn't good per se, but not bad, either. I don't know what to make of it.

I guess I should also offer that I'm not sure what constitutes a "good sign" for reversal work.

I apologize if this isn't posted in the right place, and thank you all in advance for any help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 pm

I would be specific now in your prayers to ask to clarify if it's good or bad . A good sign could be you watching tv and. Character named after your target says I gets new fresh chance.. That shows a good sign.. Seeing their name in a prayer request at a church a good sign God is watching over them. Their name on the back of a truck covered in dirt bad sign they still dirty. This is just examples and not an exhaustive list. Airr members can do a 10 min reading to explain the signs and have a candle set by the church to back up the work that also will give signs to help clarify things for you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Hey everyone!

I've been getting a multitude of signs recently, especially since beginning to burn the skull candle for my target, so I thought I would share :)

First; I have been seeing a TON of repeating numbers. Repeating numbers are not something I see constantly, so when I start noticing them literally EVERYWHERE, then I know something is up. They are something I have always ask my spirits and the Universe for when asking for signs. Particularly, I have been seeing repeating 1s, 2s, 4s, and 7s (the numbers 114 and 117 are also rather prominent). I see other repeating numbers as well, but those are definitely the most prominent. I see them when I look at the clock, when I am browsing the internet, I was charged $11.11 at a gas station not too long ago, the gas prices were $2.22 yesterday, accidentally pausing things at 1:11, etc. They are everywhere!!

Second; my roommates and I got a new cat on Saturday. I had no idea where the humane society was, so while we were driving, one of my roommates pointed at a hotel and said "Isn't that where you and [target's name] hung out?" Sure enough, it was! We had hung out there a whole weekend in September with a bunch of our other friends for a big event, and we had done the same the previous year. Ironically, the address of this location is also "111" (No, I am not kidding!!) I was pretty surprised at first, and wanted to take it as a sign, so I asked the universe to send me confirmation that this was a positive sign. Literally seconds after asking that, we pulled down a street that had a building which boldly proclaimed its address was "2222". I was so excited and ready to take that as confirmation, when we passed a small sign that had a phone number on it, with the last 4 digits "2222". There is no WAY that was a coincidence. That was my spirits and the universe yelling at me "YES. THIS IS A SIGN", like they was mad I would even question them LOL

Third; last night, I was burning my skull candle (I am on day 5). As it is getting close to the bottom, I had to burn it for a shorter amount of time to make sure it will last all 7 days. I was kind of saddened by this, as I very much enjoy the process of singing and talking to my candle for 30 to 40 minutes a night. Anyway, I concluded my burn and opened my laptop to continue with my night, when I notice a piece of red wax on my trackpad. I was so shocked!! My laptop was closed and a good distance from my altar, so there is no way it was splatter. I went to pick it up, and noticed it was loose, like it has fallen off something. I went to examine it, however I did not have to look hard before I gasped. The wax piece was in the shape of a heart!! WHAT?!?! I was so moved! I instantly knew that this was a positive sign, almost like I was being reassured that even though I had to do a shorter burn, that I should not be distraught, and that I was doing a good job. (I have since concluded that it was dried wax that had fallen off my honey jar, as that is the only place I can think where it came from, but I still cannot explain how it got where it got)

I also seem to be getting movement from my target in regards to my moving candle spell for reconciliation/separation I preformed just over 3 weeks ago. My target was planning on moving to be closer to his current GF at the beginning of next year, but it appears that those plans have fallen through. This leaves him much more accessible to me, because even though we already live far from each other, the move would have put him in another country. I am not sure whether to take this as a sign or movement, but I know that it is a good thing :D

Anyway, those are just a few of the signs I have received in such a short span of time. I am excited, and cannot wait to see things to continue to unfold. I'll report back with anymore prominent signs or movement I experience >w<

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 am

The amount of very specific love songs piping into every store I visit feels like a positive sign.
(Time After Time, Happy Together, Head Over Heels,To Be With You- and that's just the last 2 days)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 am

You're all getting signs!

Just remember, a sign just tells us that the spell is in "action" out there and that Spirits are trying to help

It doesn't mean it will manifest in all cases.

So, keep up your spell workings!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”