Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Tactickat

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Tactickat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:37 am

So, I've worked a couple spells to reunite me and my live again after my soon to be ex forced his way back in and pushed us apart. In the past couple days, I've had some strange feelings that haven't occurred before, and I'm curious what you guys could weigh in on this.

At night, I'm starting to feel hot when I'm drifting off, when I used to feel freezing cold.
I'm getting this random swelling of hope, happiness, and contentment at random times through the day and night.
I'm randomly feeling aroused through the day, which has never happened before.
I'm having dreams where he's speaking to me and professing his love and how he wants to come back.

I did the castings a couple weeks ago, and this just started on this past Friday.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Hello, Tactickat,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new and ask that you please do NOT start new topics and post in the correct subforum and thread.

This hot and cold could be peri-menopause.

But, the rest could be signs about your spells.

Wishing you success with your spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tactickat

Unread post by Tactickat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Duly noted, I apologize. For the record I'm not even thirty yet.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Hello, Tactickat,

Then, I would highly recommend that you see a physician.

Everything else looks like signs. But the hot and cold flashes sounds like something physiological.

Please take care of yourself first and foremost
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tactickat

Unread post by Tactickat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:46 pm

I do have an appointment next week, actually.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Tactickat,

So glad to read this.

I hope that all turns out well and that it is something very simple to fix
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tactickat

Unread post by Tactickat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:55 pm

So, I have been doing a few readings regarding everything going on and what may happen soon. I'm getting the two of cups and the hermit pretty consistently, which feels like a reuniting and rekindling of our relationship is coming.
All signs seem to point to yes already, so I'm trying to keep myself calm and patient, as I still have to get my soon to be ex out of the picture all the way, as well.

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:55 am

I've been doing a spell and working with a Saint and have been seeing the usual signs such as things related to the Saint as well as the target's name all over the place.

But yesterday I was browsing through some movies on Amazon Prime and I scrolled all of the way to the end and saw "Anastasia" - this is my real name...then, I started scrolling backwards through the list and just happened to stop on a film called "Just Believe".

Ha!
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:37 pm

LadyWtch !

Awesome!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:25 pm

I got my report and it noted that the work was subject to delays, distractions, and confusionand even possible interference with the work, caused by unresolved past issues

Trying to understand is the past issue? Deals with us? Or just them? This is my ex.

I had asked for misfortune and them to become insecure in life

They owe me so much money but don't want to pay back so I want them to have misfortune in life.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

These are questions that would require a reading to answer, and we don't provide that service here. If you have questions about your candle report, I'd suggest to get a reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi, how are you? I can only imagine how busy the church is these days, but strangely I no longer got my reports or replies to my emails after the day I was told I will be getting the report to the second candle i ordered back in June.

In March I Ordered and the email addresses mix up was sorted out quickly, this time around I don't even get replies anymore since two weeks,though up to that point all communications were going really well.I am bit confused, but do hope that everything is okay on you guys end, and that this could be sorted out soon. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:30 am

For those who wonder about what the reader sees when divining your candle, here is a set of candles burning at MISC.

Notice how some are burning clear, some hazy and grey, and some with dark bands of soot at the top.

The clearest ones are the Cown of Success and Attraction in the second row, the Road Opener, Money House Blessing and two Crown of Success in the third row, and the Steady work and Prosperity in the furth row.

The sootiest and darkest are the Prosperity in the second row and the Attraction in the fourth row.

The others are in between in terms of grey haze, smoke-streaks, or other marks left in the glass.

Keep these images in mind when you read your candle report and you may understand it better.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Ok never mind i posted and deleted as found a temporary fix.

However one of my reports showed very good signs, but i am yet to see anything, someone started doing not hoodoo but black magic on my house door a day or two after I Ordered the candle...could they have interfered, or is a month after asking for the light too soon to see any action?

It is the work one, and i do not even get interviews anymore, and the 'we are sorry' emails... maybe just bad timing? I am definitely in the wrong place but without money i can't move...Also while i'm at it and until i figure out the above....what could i ask for next time, so that if anyone lays tricks again (they made no effort to even conceal it or make it less suspicious...) after my order so it does not interfere, Fiery Wall of protection?

I almost don't believe that trick is half as good as what you guys do but almost all my protections broke that week after the order, I have no idea how but despite my internet protections they (the ones who laid the stuff) keep managing to hack my connection and 'spy' on my mail etc, so they are just going to know what i order, but i do not really care...

In all cases thank you so much for your time. I know you guys are very busy yet you put a lot of effort into everything you do and that is inspiring.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello RedGlitter,

On your questions about these people interfering with your work and how that's affecting things, we can't really answer those for you without giving you a reading, and we don't provide that service here. I'd say to go to a reader about that:

If you want to protect yourself from these people I think Fiery Wall of Protection would be perfect, as well as Fear Not to Walk Over Evil.

Take care!

cascam
Newly Registered

Unread post by cascam » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:40 am

Hi I'm new to this site and I've been reading up on signs But I'm not sure if these are as I haven't seen any. I got a love spell cast on my ex. It was supposed to be around midnight. At about 20 past I got a faint smell of flowers. Daffodils or lilies. The daffodils could mean something. Then this morning I went to my usual place for a cigarette and there was a white feather. Has anyone experienced this or was it just coincidence

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, cascam ,

They could be signs. Sign are very personal. So, if they mean something to you, then they are.

I don't know about the flowers but, usually (with my experience) it could mean communication

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cascam
Newly Registered

Unread post by cascam » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:55 am

I don't think they are signs at all. I Googled it and it says that angels are near and I'm thinking if that's true then it's because he's not coming back

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:23 am

Hi ya peeps

Hoping im posting in the right bit,

I have been working a couple of spells this week,
A penis and a bride and groom candle. All really well burnt
High flammes, and the wax came out heart shapped ! :mrgreen:

Im just a little confused on this part, both spells the candles were super
Noisy !! I read that u need to listen in as the spirits are trying to tell
You something, but I am confused as to how to interpret their voices?

At one point when the candle was burning and I was thinking about this
I opened a page and an advert had in capital letters don't give up, im taking it that
This is a sign/ answer ?

As always thank you for your expert advice and help !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello, sunnysun,

That sure sounds like your answer AND your sign!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:21 am

Hello everyone.
I have a question regarding the reports. When we get the candle reports and we are told things such as , delays and distractions, confusion and miscommunications, obstacles and resistance and unresolved past issues how do we know if the situation is improving with the burns? Is there a set pattern with a run such as past issues then delays then a clean burn. I had a blockbuster lit initially which said confusion and miscommunications and the second candle said past issues. Im going to have another lit now as it seems to be taking its time budging this one. I am having a reading on this situation but i was wondering in general.

Also, with candles such as break up, destruction, crossing is it right that if they burn black at the top they are working? Mine all came back like that and i was told that is excellent for cursing work and they are doing damage to my targets but Is it different for cursing candles? The cursing candles have burned so well but my mercury and come to me and block busters are taking so much time to improve.

Thanks so much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 am

Hello, Hoodooyoulove26 ,

When you get: delays, obstacle, etc., have a Blockbuster candle lit on that report only.

For example:

I light a candle to make a man come to me. Let's say I haven't talked to him in months

Then, the report says: "Obstacles", etc.

I would then have a blockbuster lit to remove the obstacles that are preventing this man to come to me.

Then, I light another Come to me candle.

If the report come back with the same resistance, it probably was not the right candle to light. I should have lit a Mercury candle instead for communication first.

Then, if the Mercury candle is clear, I would then light the come to me. If it wasn't clear, I would have another Mercury candle lit. If it continues to burn sooty, then Spirit is telling you that the answer is: "No".

Now the candles servers usually recommend candles. You may want to consult them.

As far as your second questions, everybody reads the candles differently. But if the candles started out black and sooty and then went clear, it's a good sign.

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination,html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:06 pm

I've been working on my ex for over a year now and there has been plenty of signs and movement, this time last year he hated me and now we're on good, speaking terms. We've had a few one night stands (sex) and the other day we had a conversation. He basically said he did not care about me anymore and that us continuing to see each other was pointless because it wasn't going anyway, he also said he wasn't good for me, he even told me that he would be returning to a girl he use to talk to, to try and work things out with her (she ended up rejecting him that night anyway so that's not happening)
but I could swear the spell work was working, I felt it and we did get closer, physically although he never opened up to me emotionally so this really did catch me off guard considering the fact that it seemed like he genuinely meant what he said about things going nowhere between us when just two nights before that we were together and it all seemed fine. I'm not quite sure what to do with this sudden turn of events. Do I let it go?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

That is completely up to you. BUT...

I would continue spells and if he really means it, your spells will not work. That will be your definitive answer

I hope that it works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:52 am

Hi Miss Aida,

That's the problem, my spells always work! I see movement and I see results and things will be going so smoothly then he'll say something that completely throws me off track, it's like his actions show me that my spells are working and his words tell me he doesn't care about me. It's so confusing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

That's EXACTLY why I think it's a good idea to continue the spells!

Actions speak louder than words...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:56 am

What if I lit a healing candle for someone that came back with a light white haze for minor delays and distractions. I already ordered another healing candle before getting this report since it takes so long to get the reports, should I do a block buster aimed at what is preventing my friend from healing or is lighting another healing candle sufficient?

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Newbie, I would say that a Blockbuster aimed at removing the delays and distractions is a good idea...it can only help.

Good luck. :)
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:46 pm

Thanks!

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:00 am

Hi All,

I have a question regarding signs/omens. I recently performed work on a target whom I've been working on for the past two months. We had gotten extremely close before he recently had to relocate to another state unexpectantly. Ever since I performed the new work last Friday, I have been coming across his name daily, and sometimes multiple times throughout the day while going about my daily activities. I got a call for an interview and the person told me her name was (target's name). Browsing through the internet I keep coming across his name randomly! And I got an email for a potential job offer and the senders name was (McBride, * Target's First name*) We have also been communicating frequently, and there IS movement but I am still being patient for the full manifestation, of course. I know seeing the targets name everywhere is obviously a good sign but does it mean something deeper? Does it mean your work is affecting them as well?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, taciturnxlove ,

No, it doesn't mean anything deeper.

Seeing signs means that the magic is out there in the universe. It doesn't mean that the spell will manifest, though. You'll have to wait for movement.

Nevertheless, the signs are good that your magic has been recognized by Spirit

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:26 am

Thank you for the response Miss Aida. I will be patient.

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:43 pm

okay this post is sort of a reply i left at another post but it fits more in this area so am posting it here.

A few days ago i posted a few things that were going on between me and my target and miss aida responded and told me it looks like my target was not interested and sometimes the spirit just says no. i was really upset about this but accepted it and decided to give up on my spell work. all i really wanted was to be friends with this guy so that after 12 years i can get some closure and for me to even be denied that was really upsetting. To be honest i cried a lot and just needed to get this guy out of my system.

I then turned on a show i like watching to change my mindset and relax. And as soon as i turned it on the main character is like "the universe is saying yes". And this was repeated over and over again so now i am confused. I am not sure if this is a sign or not because the way the character said it its like she was annoyed she had to spell it out but thats what it felt like.

I am not seeing any movements but there are a few things going on at work which could possibly be hiding any movement from me. My target got moved to another department and when we switch offices he was supposed to be in a completely different area. But i just found out that he got moved back to our department which means in about 2 weeks time he will be sitting on the same floor as me and i will probably see him daily, if he does not quit, that is.

After 2 months of not talking i ran into him and opened the door for me out of courtesy and he actually said thanks which is improvement from just ignoring me and going on or slamming door in my face. Does this sound positive or should i still take this as a no and forget this?

To be honest even if this guy was to fall heads over heels in love with me i am done with him. I just want closure from him.

What do you guys think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

AS I had stated before, I am afraid that you may lose your job or even get arrested if he reports you for harassment (which he has stated that you were doing)

If you are getting positive signs, then wait (PATIENTLY) and see what happens. But PLEASE don't be the one who makes the first moves. Let him choose to make fuller and better contact.

Honestly, I don't think that you're ready for a Cut and Clear.

Let's just wait and see what happens. If he gives you a difficult time, then do he Cut and Clear.

I hope all of this works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:03 am

Thanks miss Aida I will do exactly as you say

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:44 pm

A lot has happened today.

Past 2 days I have been seeing hearts the word love or 143. My target hasn't been to work all week but I assumed he prob took vacation for his birthday.

Anyways, as soon as I left home for work this morning I felt positive and then I saw the numbers 277 77 snd 822 in literally every 5th car. This is targets bday home address and licence plates. Then I saw targets moms name at work. Her name is very uncommon and when I say uncommon I would say she is prob only 1 of 10 ppl in the world with this name.

It's my daughters bday so I got her a gift and was taking home and targets good friend was in elevator and the gift started a convo because we were with a common friend. Now I have never talken to this guy before and prob never would have had opportunity but today it did.

Then going home I heard his friend say to my friend that "he's having problems that's why he isn't here." I'm not sure if they were talking about my target or someone else.

Anyways on the way home I saw his bday again and his moms name on someone's licence plate. And then I started talking to my spirit guides in hopes they would answer. I asked if target is starting to like me, I didn't get s response immediately but then read a licence plate thst read I'm cute.

I ran home and my third intranquil candle report came which was clear with only a few glitters for miscommunications but no more past issues or obstacles.

What do u think? What candle should I have misc do next? At home a week ago I did a moving candle spell over 24 hrs due to privacy issues.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:41 pm

You probably should get a reading.
coastwitch

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello serenity786,

Honestly I think it would help you to get a quick reading and check in on your work. You can also ask the reader which candle you should burn next; they'll be able to see more factors influencing the situation than we can here :)

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!

Keerah1

Unread post by Keerah1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:17 am

Hello everyone

I am new on here but not to your services, if that makes sense. I have a few things to ask guidance on please:

I wanted a guy I got friendly with to contact again and get into a relationship as we had spoken about. So I did a paper under candle using purple candle ( from LM member book Paper in my shoe). I was speechless for once when I got a text (sign)from him out of the blue, like nothing changed (not heard from him for two months) and asking if he could come over driving 3 hours.

He did (movement) and we had a great weekend Now, he just gone silent again, saying he's busy with work and the spare time is spent with his 27 year old daughter and her partner?!?? :? .

He'd promised to help me with finances for a move, now he says we have not been together long enough for him to help?!?!. My time is running out for the move and risk eviction.

I started a honey jar and been doing this. I would like (completion of) a solid relationship with him.

Any suggestions or advice please?

Thanks in advance

Thank you St. Expedite for the help you give me.

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:13 am

Hello!! I've been reading this thread today and I've come across instances where people have received signs even before beginning work. And someone (Miss Aida I think) explained this as being due to the energy already being put through. Would this also be the case for when MISC candles are requested? I had a healing candle in my shopping cart and my ex emailed me. And I ordered another type of candle last night and I dreamt of exactly what would happen with the girl who broke us up, with my ex, and for my future. I've never had such dreams before, so I was just curious. I'm going with my gut, which is telling me the dreams were all how it will turn out.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:35 am

Hello, Keerah1 ,

You may want to consider having Missionary Independent Church light candles for you. I would work on Influence candles:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

This would be your best option since you are running out of time

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:39 am

Hello, Sana ,

Yes, this can happen and it does!

Spirit is giving you signs already that they are listening to you!

I was about to perform a spell for a client. I usually don't get signs myself when I perform spells for others. But, the day before I started the spell, I got signs! LOL !

So, yes, this can happen

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:04 am

Hello,

So I redid my Fiery Wall of Protection spell (finally got all the right supplies) and I got immediate signs, even for deploying the spell, which I sometimes drag my feet on because cemeteries and rivers are far or difficult to access privately . I was on my way out of town, with candle remains in tow, planning on visiting a cemetery while I was away. While I was en route driving, I exited early to take a shortcut which took me straight to a cemetery, which I took it as the spirit telling me to deploy my spell right away, so I did.

Three days later, I dreamt of a bleeding, dying, whimpering dog and a sleeping lion in a small iron cage, which I took to represent my enemies. :o The next night I had the most amazing night, and luck has been following me everywhere since.

A week later, I dreamt of a brown pit bull running at me from a distance which caught up to me but as it approached me it hunkered down, faced me and was then friendly and sweet to me. Kind of like saying, 'oh, there you are' and then did nothing. I take this as a successful FWP spell, am I correct? Also, I am just intuiting when I do my spells, since I cannot get readings all the time, but I feel like my spells need to be redone every few months. Do spells performed by professionals last longer? Are they ever permanent?

Thank you for all of your help!

All my best,

Beloved

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello beloved,

Sounds like you got some great signs, that's awesome! I'd say it sounds like it was successful, but you could always make sure by using divination or getting a reading.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I don't think spells are ever permanent, just like a room will never stay clean, and a haircut will never stay how it looked the day you got it. As to your question about spells by professionals, I don't think they'll necessarily last longer. They'll last as long as you keep doing work to back up the spell, and keep focusing and putting energy into it. Just my two cents.

Good luck.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Thank you Sister Jean for your great response! Your answer has been most helpful.

Amazing how dreams speak to us. So grateful to God and the spirits who help me, and to you moderators as well.

All my best,

Beloved

Keerah1

Unread post by Keerah1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:04 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
I will email the store and hope this is possible. I have had powders sent before, so I'm not sure why oils etc should be an issue.

Thanks again.

Keerah1

Unread post by Keerah1 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:46 am

Hello again
So I got my reading emailed by the AIRR Doctor and I need to get to know this guy a bit more( which is common sense) and there is good possibilities with the relationship, but apparently, it is unlikely he'll make good the promise to help me!.
Also, all the good things ahead of me are between 6,7,10 and 13 years away!!!! I'm nearly 50 already.

Any advice or things I can get from LM to speed things up please?.
I am requesting lights to be done for 'block buster' and maybe road opener?.
I have also sent prayer request to unblock my path. Then I can place my order because it will take some weeks for stuff to get to me.

I hope this is these are the right steps?.

Thank you all. I feel confident the will be a solution.

Thanks to St Expedite for all your miracles.
Thank you St. Michael for being with me when I call you and protecting me and mine.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi all,

Well, I think I am starting to see signs. Slow and steady for now.

I made a mirror box for her and buried it 4 weeks ago this Tuesday. 3 weeks ago I made curse jars for my ex man and the interfering whore. I made a doll baby to use with her jar and have been torturing that bitch something wonderful. Last night I made a vinegar jar for them to break them up (although not a romantic couple, he drools after her like a lapdog and has been for years).

I have also been sending telepathic messages to him telling him how much he loves, wants and misses me. I do this 2x per day. I particularly enjoy doing it between 3-4 am when I know he is asleep and I can penetrate his subconscious better. This I feel has been working. My pendulum agreed quite strongly on that too.

I spend last night working on the vinegar jar. Between 3-4am I send my telepathy messages again. This time I was telling him that he must make contact. I added that part earlier in the day as well. When I am working his curse jar I keep cursing him with sadness loneliness and depression and for him to know it is because of what he did to me after years of loyalty and devotion to him. that he will not feel better unless he returns.

Today he send me a message from out of the blue! Telling me briefly what he has been doing and what his plans are for the week. I have to admit I was surprised. I am holding back on responding for now. That will make him think and wonder about me more which is what I want. For his mind to be on me.

Two days before this I had a dream in which he and the whore showed up here after he had taken her out for a meal. I was furious in the dream and arguing with him. I confronted the whore and incredibly she said nothing. She stood there in a daze and left without a word. She was holding a small bouquet of flowers he had given her. She left. My man stayed even though the atmosphere between us was intense. I went into the kitchen and there I found a couple of white orchids the bitch had dropped from her bouquet. Somehow I knew in the dream that she had lost them, not left them there. I picked them up and tore the flowers to bits. Next thing as I walked away I had a wedding band and engagement ring on my finger! This is actually an engagement ring I bough years ago for myself simply because I loved it, but it has been missing for several weeks now. I still don't know where it is. Yet in the dream I was amazed that I had recovered my ring and it was on my finger with a wedding band.

My interpretation is that the white orchids symbolize love and innocence. The bitch lost hers in my kitchen and a kitchen is after all the heart of any home. I think this means she is losing her grip on my man since he gave her those flowers. Then I finished it off my tearing them to shreds. Recovering my ring that I love and miss dearly must surely be a positive sign as far as my man returning. It surprised me that she was in a daze and silent in the dream. I have been cursing her with the jar by saying she will become confused, unable to think clearly and will no longer be able to manipulate people because she will make no sense to them and they will realize what she is trying to do and despise her for it.

I have actually been dreaming about my man just about every night the past 3 weeks. One of the dreams woke me up as it was about him being nude and on top of me. I looked at the clock and it just so happens to be that time of the morning before work that I know he sets aside for a bit of - shall we say - self love. I have been sending telepathy messages to him to think of me when he does this. It might actually be a sign.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi Keerah1,

If there are obstacles in your path, then certainly Block Buster followed by Road Opener would help ease your way. If your rootworker suggested these works, then follow that advice.

As for speeding up the process, you could work with St Expedite, whose name says it all. He has been known to help in situations where speed is of the essence.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I would also consult with your rootworker on any other spells you could be doing to help your specific situation, as we would not want to offer contradictory advice on the forum.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:37 pm

okay updates on my previous posts: i had misc light a few more candles for me. the ones burning right now are break up from my target and all other girls since i kept seeing dreams of other girls getting in the way between us. i also customized a pink candle order with misc. i basically took a plain candle added in some come to me, reconcilliation and love me oils. Also a fast luck to bring success. These are the signs i am getting:
1. i feel like for some reason i sometimes can sense the future for example the other day i was looking for signs when driving home and i asked my spirit to show me a sign. I drove a bit more and stopped at a red light in front of a store that said signorama a place for all your signs need.
2. i then laughed and said i need something more like a licence plate with my targets name on it ( very rare) and for some reason i kept looking for his name on every car never saw it. but then my target sent an email that he meant to send to one person, but accidentally sent to everyone in the department giving him his licence plate number and his cars make. shockingly his licence plate number was his name and we both have the same make of cars which looks like we both bought around the same time because he had a different car and plate before. also i felt it in my gut that i would definately get an email from him that day. I did even thought it wasnt meant for me.
3. i keep asking spirits when will i see something more and every single time a bus goes by saying in 5 days ( started this tuesday so lets see)
4. i am getting dreams of target looking at me when he thinks im not looking at him and i feel his love and smile. these dreams are soo much better than the dreams i was getting earlier with him always being angry.
5. i also saw him 4 times yesterday ( very rare)
6. had another dream where i was going to a very posh hotel with some unknown girl and there was this huge dog who i was kinda scared of but i laughed and through him something to go fetch than ran away in the elevators from him and was laughing ( i did a follow me boy like a dog spell lol) then me and friend went into bathroom where the water was overflowing so we kept trying to grab buckets and through out water i was naked not sure why anyways some really good looking guy came in ( not sure who) and i grabbed a towel to cover my nakedness and he just grabbed me from behind i was laughing. i didnt really feel anything negative.

do these signs all seem positive and that my spells are finally starting to work? i really need a reading but this time i am going to be patient and book one in advance even if i have to wait a month.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Hi serenity786,

Spells are very personal and sometimes can be subtle, but you seem to have been getting good signs so keep up the work. I hope your reading gives you clarity as well.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:12 am

Hi All --

Doc Murphy here. And just as I said to you all that I had met a wonderful man, I'm now doing reconciliation work again - we had a row around his relationship anxiety and maybe a mid-life crisis, and now he hasn't communicated with me for two weeks. :(

Doing magic; have candle being lit on my behalf; have CSL on it; had my wonderful AIRR reader run the situation and warn that there would be difficulty for a long time, but eventual growth... but right now it's awful. I'm an emotional hostage. He won't say he needs more time; he won't break up; nothing...

Regarding signs...I'm so upset I may be missing signs I need to apprehend. Or... believe EVERYTHING I want to be a sign as one. (I'm back in this again. Just painful.) Any advice and feedback on how to apprehend signs more clearly would be appreciated. And of course, your prayers.

Thanks All -

Doc Murphy

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, magicmurphy,

I am so sorry that there's a problem with him. So sorry.

When Miss cat said: "...look for signs..." don't think she meant to actively look for signs and try to find them. Although I can't speak for her, I think she means to pay attention for signs that may come.

Trust me, you WILL know the signs. I did a spell for a client and, all of a sudden, there was a HUGE sign on the expressway with his first name on it. And it had flashing lights around it. LOL! So, Spirit did get my attention.

Don't actively look for them. Just let them come to you. The harder you look, the harder it is to find them. Sometimes, they can be right in your face but you don't see them because you're looking for something else.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:15 am

I just had some candle work started this past week and I saw two signs yesterday while on the train..... I admit, all week I was a bit excited to see something, but I wasn't looking actively for them, but I've just been excited and yesterday there they were on the train, even tho it's been more than the three days, I saw my guys birth year on a mans shirt, it said 1984 on the front, when I saw it I just smiled, then I fell asleep right after seeing it and I woke up about 5 mins after, and co-incidentally the song playing on my phone's lyrics were "miss you miss you baby" (I did a follow me boy candle amd asked for him to miss me when not around me and to follow me like a lovesick puppy). When I heard the song I just smiled :).

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida.

Doc Murphy

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:49 pm

I am definitely receiving signs through my dreams.

A little over a week ago I had a dream in which the whore appeared dazed and speechless.

Saturday night she appeared in a dream again and it was the same thing.

I did a freezer spell on her Saturday to get her to shut up, stop meddling and piss off.

I made a curse jar with a doll on 13 August and the doll's mouth was sewed shut when I made her. When I am working her Tuesdays and Saturdays, I put alum and aloe on her mouth and tell her to shut up. I also put vandal root chips, that I burn, out on her mouth after I've run her through the smoke. Her doll baby has confusion products in its head so she will struggle to manipulate and con people. Oh the grand ole time I am having with her. I spit on her until she is covered in white foam and urinate on her among other things.

The other odd thing that happened involves the telepathic messages I have been sending him 2x per day for about 3 weeks now. I asked for a sign that it was working. Next thing he send me a message after being silent for over a week. He told me that he thinks I have telepathic powers! BHAM! from out of the blue he said it. :o

A couple of days later I was sending him telepathic messages again. This was about 2:45 in the morning. I imagine myself next to him in bed whispering the messages in his ear as he sleeps and gently touching him where it counts. That night something happened that has never happened before. Suddenly, while visualizing this, he turned around, grabbed me and kissed me. :o I know this was not me visualizing this! Even as it happened I was :o :shock: as I knew I was not doing it. I remained calm and kept sending the message. Then I checked and saw that he was very briefly online at exactly 3 in the morning!! I feel very strongly that I really got through to him that night and the excitement woke him up as this is by no means normal for him to be up at that hour.

I am waiting now to see if I will have a 3rd dream of her dazed and speechless.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello Rosewood,

Those sound like fantastic signs! Hope you see great success in your work.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi again All --

Doc Murphy here, checking in on signs. (I know I'm posting a lot here, but I'm so upset I'm doing reconciliation work again -- during Mercury Retrograde! -- that I'm in need of feedback and perspective. I don't want to sit around and worry, and cross myself up)... its still been three weeks since my beloved target went silent on me...

OK... did, just this past week, a moving figural candle reconciliation spell that may have not been technically effective (see Adam and Eve candle thread), a helper light and Blockbuster oil on it. Also sent him a dressed letter, throwing everything into this.

So, it's still only been a couple of days, the "signs" period... but woke up the next day thinking, "I just need to show up at his house and be in his presence so he can't ignore me anymore.".. most friends after this weird amount of time are thinking, maybe yes, I have to...after the Merc goes direct.. on a whim I txted his best pal again, asking if she had any news about him.

Well, she said, yes, I Messaged him briefly just last night -- his phone had to be mailed in for repair, so he's been without for the last couple weeks. He said he was going to contact you, but I guess he didn't and now his phone is away. But he got a good deal on a tablet, and we're able to chat via a message service...

I said, so he is communicating with others?... I'm getting very confused at this point. She said, yes, we've usually used this service, so you should be able to reach him there.

So initially I think! Oh! It's a Mercury Ret thing! He hasn't been getting my messages because his phone's gone! She said he was going to contact me! Oh!.. and she got me to download the service, wished me good luck.

So here I am thinking, sign! Maybe movement even!..I sent a message asking after him (sine he has this, right??).. and decided to go back to txting normally like we used to, in the hopes he'll respond normally, no more emotional stuff.. well, it's been a number of messages and still no response. It appears this is not phone error, it's as I feared, he is ignoring me..

Yes, yes, I know it's Mercury Retrograde and everything gets hinky... but do you blame me for trying?... and aside from a radio DJ having his name (which, I really didn't feel was a sig, just a painful reminder of him), this was the closest to a sign I've seen... and now I'm not sure if it was one, or just me wishing and hoping...

...If you all think I should redo all this as Merc stations, I'll do it.. but some perspective for an emotionally distraught Doc desperate to find out anything about her lover, let alone reconcile and see him again soon. I've never dealt with this before. If this is no sign, and just me losing perspective, I'd love the help. Thanks All --

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:17 pm

I believe I've been given another sign or at the very least a weird experience.

I mentioned a few posts up that I've had 2 dreams in which the meddling whore appeared to me dazed and unable to speak (confusing her so she can't speak manipulative words is part of the curse).

A rather strange thing happened early tonight shortly before I sat down to my usual Saturday evening curse session.

I was relaxing in bed for a while when suddenly I had a flash vision of myself chopping off one of the whore's legs and throwing it in a fire. The actual person, not her doll baby. :?

Tonight I took her doll babies out for cursing. Now, the cloth one is the one I really abuse severely.

The little clay one I use along with the vinegar/breakup jar. I burn a black candle in the bottom of a broken glass that she and my ex man both drank from (before it broke, obviously). The only abuse the clay doll has received is being run through the candle's flame real quick. I do this when I say that I hotfoot her from his life (hotfoot in the clay dolls legs).

The clay doll was fine when I put her away after Tuesday's session. Tonight I took her out and found . . . one of her legs had broken off right at the 'hip' where I had never even burned it. I know the doll baby was in solid condition when I put her away on Tuesday. I specifically remember paying attention to that. I hadn't touched the box from then until now.

I went ahead with my cursing session. I placed the now one legged doll in the broken glass with the candle as usual. I put her broken off leg in there as well. When the candle had finished burning I realized that when the wick drooped down, it drooped to the broken off leg and burned it! :o

This has got to be a sign. Why else would I have had that flash vision from out of nowhere shortly before starting the session? :?

I know that when it comes to dreams the loss of a leg can mean loss of reputation and also losing a friendship among other things. Those are 2 of the things that are part of my curse. For her to be fully exposed and her reputation ruined. The vinegar jar obviously is for her and my ex to argue and hate each other.

Thought I'd share in case anyone finds this of interest.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, magicmurphy,

I have edited your post as we do not discuss products that are not sold by Lucky Mojo (and we don't assist with spells using products purchased outside off Lucky Mojo. Sorry).

I wouldn't have performed any communication spells right now nor would have I tried to contact him right now.

My suggestion is to perform your communication spells again when mercury goes into Direct

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”