Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:51 pm

PhillyGirl,

I would call that a definite sign!

A very cool one at that! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Id consider that a sign also. :)

My first was one I would consider a sign too, just the second one left me confused.

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:05 am

Hello All,

This is my first time posting and my first time casting. I was hoping for a little help or advice.

Okay... I casted my first love spell on a guy name Edward, Ed for short. I used a plain encased pink candle, I dressed it with Love Me Oil.

I said a prayer/spell and allowed it to burn out in about a week.

During the burning I begin to witness things involving his name. For instance:

1. I was at work and my cousin texted me and the first thing I saw was the words "ed" but I noticed she tried typing "called" but the spell check I'm assuming broke the word up. OK, I thought its all in my head, back to work !

2. I was in the process of opening mail at work and *immediately after I took my eyes off of my cousin's text, the mail that I was opening came from someone named "Edward"...whoa...then I was like ookaaay now I don't think its all in my head.

3. The next morning on my way to work I was listening to the radio and the guestspeaker name was "Ed".

4. The same day leaving work iI had never noticed a law office sign and the guy's name was " Edward Jones"...I freaked out because this is the subject's full entire first & last name !!

5. Then another day I was behind a car and the license plate read " EJD" in the beginning. I see Ed & a " J" for Jones.

Now I don't know if I'm deliberately looking for things now not on purpose !??

Are these signs or coincidences ??

I repeated the same work. I'm no longer seeing anything.

I tried reaching out to him, he won't respond to any communication from me.

What do you think is happening ?

Is aanything happening ?

Is the spell dead ?

Or could it be manifesting ?

At this point I still have faith that it could be manifesting, but I just try to forget about it and wait to see if I have any results.

Does anyone have any opinions about this ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello, luckylove143 ,

Well, it looks to me like you DEFINITELY had signs.

I personally do NOT believe in coincidences. Not one bit!!

If this were me, I would wait a while to see what happens. Mercury is in Retrograde right now so, communication is off. You might see signs again when Mercury goes back into Direct (I believe that's around October 25).

Just sit back and relax and maybe you'll get either more signs or some movement. Be sure you have set a time limit for the work.

Wishing you great success with your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello Miss Aida ☺☺

Thank you for responding to my post, I really appreciate your feedback. I also apologize for responding late. I'm still trying to figure this thing out ! Hopefully all goes well and movement will be next. Are you experienced in love spells ? How will I know if it doesn't work ? No movement ?? And what is the time frame to wait ? So if all of the signs stop suddenly is that normal ? Also...would you consider my signs good ones ? I hope this post finds you well, I'm still learning. And how do iI know when someone reply to my post ? I just happened to log on and search my name tonight and saw your response.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:49 pm

I believe that's a sign also. His name has appeared too many times for it to be considered a coincidence in my opinion. I myself am considering some sort of spell to create communication, but I'm hesitant as I don't know if the person is still mad about the situation. Only had a honey jar going for 2 weeks or so.

Oshun5

Unread post by Oshun5 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:50 am

I would have to agree with Miss Aida. :)
Blessings and Honor to my Ancestors, Exu, Oshun and the other Orisha who watch over me and guide me.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:19 am

Hello Luckylove143,

The timing of things can be very hard to pin down. Three days, three weeks, three months for signs, movement and results but this can vary. So to your questions I would say wait at least three months without worrying over things to much. If you really need to you can get a short reading on the situation to gain a little insight. This could be with one of the readers over at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) or just having Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set a tester light to see how things are going. hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Hi rookieguy13,

I appreciated your feedback and I hope all goes well with your communication spell. I really hope to see some movement next, because I agree with you...those are way too many times his name has appeared.

Wishing you well ;-)

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Thank you very much for your advice natstein ☺... I will definitely look into getting a reading regarding this situation. So I just I'll have until Jan (New Years) to see if my work has manifested. I hope so & I hope all of the signs are good ones telling me that it should or is going to work !! I appreciate you all !? ☺☺☺☺☺☺

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:51 am

How do you know when to stop working on someone, and how long should you wait before you burn the next candle. I was told to wait 6 weeks. Is that correct.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:02 pm

LuckyLove, I'm not going to try to improve on my colleagues' excellent advice, but -- after all these signs of POWER, you ask one odd question:
luckylove143 wrote: Is the spell dead ?
WORRY KILLS MAGIC. It's even worse for magic than doubt, because I've done spells where I slipped into a calm, "yeah, right" frame of mind after the candle was lit or the doll baby baptized -- and they succeeded. That calm skepticism might allow you to back off and let the magic do what it does.

But WORRY is different. Worry is the clinging crab that drags the climbing crab back into the bucket. Worry is the terrified swimmer's arm tightening about the lifeguard's neck.

If you find yourself WORRIED about your magic, CALM YOURSELF AT ONCE. Get some Tranquility bath crystals, drink some borage tea, or pray the psalms. Repeat as needed.

Blessings and good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:00 pm

I thank you so very much for your input and suggestion. The last thing I want to do is ruin my work. I have been going on with my daily routine as normal trying not to think about it. I do think about it periodically, but as soon as I do I try to shake it immediately.

I thank u all so much. Thank you Miss Michaels ☺

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Quick question regarding signs...

So I had posted last month that my target did indeed come to me & seek me out one weekend last month only to want sex. It was one of the things I had petitioned along with him desiring me & to want to date me. All I got so far was him wanting me sexually and coming into my bar looking for me.

I stopped working on him & have had no further contact with him, but the other night I had a very vivid dream about him coming to me & wanting me again. Plus I've also keep hearing or seeing his (first) name everywhere & hearing a lot of reggae music lately (which he loves).

Can my spell still be working possibly??? I'm thinking yes but I wanted more answers. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him either, and believe me I've tried :)

My last major skull spell on him was completed in June ,so September would've marked the 3 month mark. I understand that the 333 is only a guideline & that sometimes spells do take longer to fully manifest than others. Have any of you ever had any attraction/love spells manifest after the 3 month mark?

Please help everyone! Thanks ~

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:21 am

gypsywitchxxx --

The dreams may be something he is sending to you. The obsession may be of your own confused devising or, again, may be something he is sending your way.

I have a feeling that what you mean when you say that you "understand that the 333 is only a guideline" is that you have an idea that there is some rule of thumb regarding spell-casting -- but, in truth, there is no "333 guideline" in hoodoo. Please see the very first post on page one of this thread for an explanation of what we are doing when we are watching for signs, observing movement, and achieving completion of a spell. If you read that, you will see that the advice given is that is a spell does not manifest in 3 months, unless you yourself have set a longer time-frame on it (say, one year). it probably will not work out for you. The idea is to teach you to STOP waiting for something that may never happen.

If you are obsessed and do not want to be, do a Black Walnut bath and a Cut and Clear spell to clear your hear and reset your love-life.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:36 am

Hello kaboodle,

I moved your post to the thread that includes completion of spells information. There is a lot of info in this thread pertaining to knowing when to stop working or when to press on with the work. I am not sure where you heard the waiting six weeks before lighting another candle. Because you post was original in the thread about using MISC candle services I am assuming you are talking about having MISC set another light. Some people do runs of lights where a new candle is lit as soon as the previous one burns out and this can go on for days, weeks or even years if someone wants. CHakc out thsi thread and if you still have questions let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Miss Cat,
Thank you for your reply.
I just want to make it clear that I am not obsessed with him in anyway, shape or form. I was only asking that because I keep having what I think are "signs" that the magic may still be working/manifesting even though I had pretty much given up on it. When you say he may be 'sending" me those things, in what way do you mean? That he might be thinking of me perhaps? I'm confused.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

Yes. He may be thinking of you, dreaming of you, or eve wishing to be with you. That's what she means.

Sending you signs.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :) It's just funny that once I got some of the effect of my work , that's when I set it & forgot it haha. I want to start my work on him again soon just to see how far it goes :) I <3 magic and it's effects.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Hey, gypsywitch, my 2 cents on this - don't obsess. It's kinda difficult not to constantly thinking about something being close to heart, but you did your homework; if it's meant to be, then it will be, otherwise you should accept the end of it. Be careful thought as even if you're keeping seeing signs, even a positive ones, if after a 3 months bar there is not a realization or a definite movement, it means that the work is dead, whatever the reason...and usually there is one! (speaking from experience, hard to accept, but good to Cut and Clear). Good luck and blessings!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 pm

gypsywitchxxx ,

After 3 mo I would not say the work is dead, but you also should really consider what you are doing and why its not manifesting. Always reflect on the work and the signs and movement. Thats one reason we are so strong about getting readings because they tell you whats going on and the work. I can tell you from reading millions of post on the forum that many people come here ask for help but wont do the basics that is asked of them. They wont get a reading, they wont do a spiritual bath, they wont cleanse the home, they wont collect personal items from the people, then in the end they wonder why its not working and what to do.. well follow the advice! Also I would press for anyone is is working to realize its rootwork because you work for it...
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:41 pm

I've always heard from a few different root workers that you should never really put a time frame on spell work bc it will happen in it's time. I'm giving it a little more time. As far as the reading goes, I haven't had the funds to get one done. I'm just assuming that the magic is still manifesting since I've continued to get all of these signs regarding him. I've had 2 dreams since I saw him last about him coming to me & I always remember my dreams so I know that this must mean something is going to happen soon.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:02 pm

I think there's a bit more to what the rootworkers are saying. I would agree that you shouldn't dictate a time to the working - "He needs to call me on Saturday and ask me on a date on Tuesday, etc." At the same time there needs to be a practical aspect to any work as far as time. No one needs to spend the next 5 years sitting by the phone because they thing the magic is still working. Move on and then it might come around later, but I hate to see anyone put their life on hold. Same thing with job hunting or anything else - at a certain point you need to pay the rent and you can't keep waiting on that perfect job. Take what you can, rethink the goal (is the relationship/job/whatever really what you want? Is it "good" for you? what is your motivation for wanting it?) and then make another plan of attack or change direction.

Good luck with your situation, I know it's no fun waiting. I hope you get some clear movement in this situation soon.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:18 am

Quick question regarding signs....can signs also appear in dreams? I have a Return To Me vigil currently on MISC alter while I've been working a honey jar at home and haven't noticed any signs as of yet except that last night I had a very vivid dream in which my target handed me a folded up square piece of paper that he had wrote on it "I <3 U 2" ....he's never spoke those words to me before nor have I ever dreamnt of him before even while we were together. (Didn't break up, just had to stop seeing each other because he moved 7 hours away for his career) My first instinct was that it was a definite sign....but friends telling me it was just wishful thinking. Your take on this? Sign or not?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 am

GypsyAnn,
yes signs come in dreams , they can come in any form so keep an eye out. What you experiences is clearly a sign so keep the work up. A general rule if you get the OMG its a sign it probably is! Now start praying for movement!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:25 am

I would definitely say yes..... I've had work done for me and on many occasions I had dreams about the work being successful and didn't get any other signs and sure enough my work was successful!! So i would say yes!

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:37 am

Thank you both for the replies! Yes, that was what my first impression was when I woke up, I knew intuitively it was a sign yet doubt crept in because it was a dream and not a physical sign that I'm used to receiving. This isn't my first candle burn, and I ALWAYS get results from MISC. This is recent I should add, haven't received candle report yet, honey jar has been going for only about a month.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Most of all the work I've done I've had dreams that have been of whatever I was praying or casting for. I've always had prophesies of what's to come into my life thru my dreams & yes recently I had dreams of my intended target several times here recently. I'd say that anytime you dream of your target that is def a sign!

Also I had a question regarding signs in spell work, Is it necassery to continue candle lighting & incense if it has been awhile since you've last worked on your target and are continuing to recieve signs about the person?

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Interesting, gypsywitchxxx...I've never ever had dreams of my targets, only physical signs. So this is a first for me. As for your question, I usually have candles & incense going regardless , just for the fact that LM incense smells so goooood and I feel it gives my home and personal space a nice ambiance. I currently have the Attraction incense I burn regularly now. And I normally burn white candles fixed (with love me, come to me) and unfixed. When I meditate I burn them. Every lil bit helps I would think.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:40 pm

cool, I'm wanting to start burning my candles & incense again for my target as well bc I had such movement & even though it was mostly sexual, he still came around. i have the attraction ,come to me & fast luck incense now & usually combine the 2 whenever I burn them alongside a candle anointed with oil. I'm assuming that that keeps the work going? I'm still relatively new to hoodoo & it's my fave form of spell casting that I've done. Has some of your work manifested been within the 3 month period? Also, it's been difficult to obtain personal concerns from my target bc I don't see him that often & when I do I'm never at his home, it's usually out somewhere.

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Yes gypsywitchxxx, I always get results way before 3 months. Usually almost immediately if I have a light set for me by MISC.

An example, couple months ago I had a return to me light set & the day I received my candle report from them my target not only contacted me but came over. Same day. No lie lol...and hours before a van drove past my house with ARIES written on its side...my target is in fact an Aries man. Those are the types of signs I get. I do back up work at home if I have a light set at MISC, even if it's just a simple candle & some incense and prayer daily.

I also wear the oils daily as well. And right now I have my first honey jar going (a LM Reconciliation/Return to Me). Been about a month but from what I understand those can be slow working long term work. I also just started using their bath salts, I have Block Buster & it smells amazing.

So basically I use and incorporate anything I have on hand when I'm working a target...candles, incense, prayer, bath salts, sachet powder, oils. I feel it's gives me an extra oomph. Whether it's proven I don't know, it's just what works for me.

If you can, you should really try to get something from your target. Hair is easy to obtain...I collected quite a few last time my target was here. After he left I used one of those sticky lint rollers & went over my bed every inch. Works like a charm! If you're out & you bump into your target pretend to pick lint off them lol. Wrap tape around your finger & non chalantly brush it against them. There are ways.

Good luck! Hope this helps!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Haha ya the last time I tried to obtain hair from him once & he looked at me strange.

I have been hearing my target's name everywhere and also reggae music plus this one oldies song "you really got a hold on me" which was playing on his car radio one night when he gave me a ride home. Along with dreams of him either coming to me or talking to me.

Same thing has been happening with an ex bf from over a year ago that I worked magic on , been dreaming about him alot & seeing his initials or guys that resemble him a lot..it's weird haha. Have you ever had that happen before???

I need to try different spells with him or something new bc what the past work I've done has had movement but not the actual result of what I sent out.

Can I use block buster with my oils, candles & petition? I've never used MISC candle services before but have always heard great things about them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

Yes, you can use blockbuster. Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/bloclbuster.html

I would use it separately, though, to remove obstacles between the 2 of you. But I wouldn't mix it with the other oils.

You could just ask MISC to light a blockbuster candle for you: www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

And, yes, those are signs. We get them all the time. Just read the pages on this subforum and you'll see that hundreds of people get signs.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Okay I'm back !! (Smiling) I was trying to post under my previous/original post but I don't know how. Anyway, I took the advice of my responders and just relaxed, let it be, & tried not to think about my work. I had mentioned earlier that the signs I were getting had cold turkey stopped ! I also mentioned that I attempted to contact the target however, he's NOT responding to any communication from me. That's when I was told that Mercury was in Retrograde (correct me if II'm wrong) so no communication at that time basically & it'llend Oct 25th and I *may see more signs & or *hopefully some movement. Anyway, once again I was at work oopening the mail... same as before & I came across more mail from someone who has the targets first name & the middle initial was the targets first letter of their last name. I by passed that and said to myself if something else happens then maybe the signs are coming back. Long story short...on my way home I was behind a truck and there were three numbers on the license plate which was odd to me alone. But the three numbers were the first three numbers of the subjects phone number !! I don'tknow if these are signs starting back possibly ?? What do you guys think ? & if you're unfamiliar with my story, please read my very first post. Thank you all for your help ☺

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi Luckylove,

I'd interpret those as signs. Usually I get confirmation that something is a "sign" if it comes in sets. Usually I expect 3 but sometimes more. So, if a name comes up once, I'll make note of it, twice, especially if it is out of context or just statistically unlikely then I lean toward "this is a sign" - the third time something comes up - I'm sold.

And yes, Mercury goes direct on October 25th, so a lot of the miscommunications and other issues should start to clear up. This retrograde has been in Scorpio so a lot of it has been characterized by misunderstandings coupled with very strong emotions.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Thank you so very much Professorames I really appreciate it. I don't know if me and the subject's astrology sign matters, but we are both Gemini's. I read somewhere that the Retrograde really has affects on Gemini's. But I really hope hopefully next I'll start to see some movement. ;-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, luckylove143,

I am not an Astrologer (as is Professor Ames) but I have heard that too about Rretrograde.

Let's wait and see what happens when it goes back to direct. Just a few more days....HURRAY!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Wow, thanks for the heads up on the retrograde thing :) I had no idea that could hinder communication. Although, I still get signs & it's
been about a month since we've spoke or seen one another so who knows what'll happen! I'm def gonna keep my incense & candles going. Has anyone tried a picture box with fast results?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

Picture boxes are very common with varying degrees of manifestation.

Not what you wanted to hear. But, it works differently for different people and situations.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Long time I've been away...Anyway, I hope to be at the right place, otherwise please kindly move my question to the appropriate topic. Now, I was wondering if there are any signs to be expected when cursing someone; also, if there the 3 rule apply to these as well? Many, many thanks!

Blessed be St-Anthony!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:00 am

Hello, Dragonfly72,

Welcome back!!!

Yes, one can expect the same from this spell.

Wishing you the best and glad you see you back!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:16 pm

My dear Miss Aida,

Thank you for the kind reception! I've missed it too, but so much happening lately, very far from anything remotely positive... So, what kind of signs one can expect for cursing? Thank you so much, need to help someone learn a valuable lesson... not to avenge myself for a ridiculous offense! Planning to do Cut and Clear as well...Any help is very valuable. Thank you again!!!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Update! So I texted my target last night asking what he was up to later on to see what he'd say & he never responded. I went on with my night & was having fun dancing and I saw him out of nowhere. I find it strange for him to have shown up bc he doesn't really frequent that bar very often. When we finally bumped into one another he seemed uninterested in me but was polite & we talked for a few minutes, but he never spoke of the text I'd sent earlier in the night. He walked away to sit down ,to which I didn't follow and when he finally left he seemed like he was in a state of confusion almost zombie like. I did burn my come to me incense & wore look me over oil before going out. He's coming to me but seems to almost be fighting it in a way. Is this normal for people being "worked on" ? Should I do something stronger or let it be???

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm interested in purchasing setting lights but I was wondering if someone could help me with my problem and what type to pick.
Me and my mother have a love/hate relationship. She's very strict on me even though I'm old and going to college. She sometimes tries to control my life, which ends up me and her having a big argument and not talking for weeks. I would like for her get off my back (not in a bad way) but also understand that she needs to stop controlling my life. I love my mother and this is why I need help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,

Signs are very personally between you and you spirits. You might see names that mean something to you, numbers, key words, animals, etc.

So, that's a tough question.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

Looks like you're getting a little bit of movement here.

I would go for a full blown Come to Me Spell Kit (bring out the big guns!!) : www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

Mothers! got to love them! LOL

First, I recommend that yotake a look at this page and see what appeals to you: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

As I am having a question as to whether or not you would want a Bend Over, Commanding, Controlling candle over her.

If not, then I would suggest an influence candle: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... uence.html
AND
A peaceful Home candle: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -home.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you peace of mind!
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:27 am

Thank you Miss Aida! How would it be movement if he never texted me back or wanted me to leave with him from the bar? Also, is his confusion/zombie like aloof behavior effects of my work? Thanks~

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:47 am

Hi, I've had lots of candles set over the last few months, but I ordered 2 to be set on the 30th of September and I've only had a report through for one of them. This is the first time that this has ever happened, so I'm guessing that they have been really busy and there hasn't been room on the correct altar, but I just wanted to check. I was just wondering if it is possible to contact MISC by email? At the moment financially I cannot afford to call from the UK.

Thanks.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Hello,

I was just wondering what everyone else does to work out what their signs may mean? I know it is probably different for each person, but I'm just curious to find some answers and ideas.

I am having so many things happen that I truly believe in my heart to be signs, so many in fact that they are driving me to distraction because I don't know what they mean or how to work it out, all I know is how they relate to my work and my target, hence why I believe they are signs.

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello, Angelkitty ,

Yes, you can contact them by e-mail:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

It's movement that you bumped into him.

The "Zombie-lie" behaviors?

I have no idea. You would need to get a reading on that one. Although it could be the effects of the magic, there's just no way to give you a definite answer

Wishing you success with your spell work
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello, Angelkitty ,

Signs are definitely personal to each individual (as you had stated).

I would just wait for movement. If there is no movement, then you would have to perform your spells again.

Sometimes signs without movement shows that the spell is working BUT not strong enough (more is needed). So, that's why we wait and see.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, that cleared that up for me, so now I know I may need to do some more work. I wonder if when my blockbuster products and Chinese wash arrive, if I do a block buster candle spell, cleanse myself and my space and repeat my other spell works again would that help to create movement?

Thanks again.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida! I performed a little something the other night & last night I had the most vivid dream of him coming to me in a club somewhere & hanging out and acting kinda nervous around me. He was smiling and happy to be around me. I also think I saw him yesterday while driving (or at least his truck anyway) and he almost got behind me. I'm def taking those as signs esp the dream!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, Angelkitty ,

I would cleanse myself first and then do the blockbuster spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

Wow!

Great signs!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 am

Good morning all...

Okay so since the Retrograde is over now.. I decided to text the target last night (Keep in mind he has not accepted any communication from me in a little over a month!) I said to him that things were not right and life is too short and hopefully he'll realize that one day ! So this morning I finally receive a text from him saying whats up ! we had small talk via text and I ended it with have a good day because I was walking into work !

My question is...how do I know if this is from my work or not ? I've had plenty of signs so the next thing would or should be movement. How do I know if this is movement from my work, or its really just all him alone !?? I'm curious as too how this is going to play out !

I thank you all in advance ! :)

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:48 am

Hey LuckyLove

I think you should give yourself a pat on the back and trust your work! Sounds like some really great signs for movement!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:50 pm

Hi luckylove143,

Sounds like your work is getting movement. But if you really want to check your work progress have a reading done to be safe.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”