Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello, branden ,

Yes, it was the wrong move to say that. Your actions have an affect on the magic that you perform. We cannot say and do things to our targets and then expect the magic to perform te opposite of what our behaviors exhibited.

if this were me, I would initiate contact. It seems to me like your target has taken your words to heart. You got to "undo" that part!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, jayfox,

It's difficult for us to give advice here when you are getting readings and magical spells/coaching from an AIRR member.

No idea why this happened as we haven't done a reading for you.

So, please follow J82' advice.

I hope and pray that all works out well for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:33 pm

I recently ordered some candles to be burned on the MISC alter and my first reading came back. I had a road opener done for myself with the peition of: All pathways in my life are now cleared of old energy, blessed, and wide open for me to pursue and attract all I need, want and desire. It did burn steadily however i was told that the wax remaining at the bottom may be connected to some resistance.

I will have another lit for myself soon. Would you recommend another road opener, or blockbuster??
I have to be honest the past week was a very difficult week for me, and I wasn't focusing on a whole lot of positive, nothing seemed to go right :( Could that have been the road open trying to open things for me?! Iam very interested in the blockbuster but know its like dynamite and am nervous that I may have an extremely difficult week if I have that done.

Can you also please recommend one for my mom. She had knee surgery this past summer and is having a hard time with pain in her knee..

And one for my cat who is in good health, but has some stomach issues..

I know candles can't cure anyone or anything but would like some possitive work to be done on them anyway.
Thanks a bunch.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:57 pm

BabyDoll099,

We cant read candle reports on here but if something was left it means some kind of block, perhaps your mindset the last week was the block the candle picked up on.

For mom a blessing candle would be a good one and same for the cat
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:33 am

I just wanted to post about a sign I received regarding work I was recently doing. I have doing work for reconciliation to bring back someone I was dating before. Last night I couldn't sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and opened by Bible app on my phone asking for a sign from God. I randomly chose a Psalm with my eyes closed and read it, it happened to be Psalm 57. After, I referred to my "Power of the Psalms" book that details the various uses of the Psalms in spellwork. When I looked up Psalm 57, it said "To ease the loss of a love" and detailed that with this Psalm "one can go forward without bitterness or jealousy."

It was a sign that my petition wasn't going to happen and it really provided great relief. I often stubbornly ignore negative signs and am trying to be more intune with my instincts when it comes to my work. Something here didn't feel right, I could see that a part of me was lacking in the intent. This was a clear sign to call it quits and perhaps change my focus onto something else.

Hope this was helpful!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:30 am

hello I have a question I'm hoping somebody can help me out with can we just have candles lit at MISC? do you need to do any other work at home as I cannot nor do I have any personal effects of my targets I'm trying to reconnect with an old lover can somebody suggest what I could do thank you

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks for this, MissNewConjure... I should get that app.

It reminded me of my confusing sign stuff (scroll on back, it went through summer and still is muddling around)... I read the Hoodoo Bible Magic book by Miss Michaele and Prf Porterfield - in it is mentioned a tradition where you read the Psalm with the number of your age. So I was reading 42 this year. It's lovely.

When I put my reconciliation spellwork to rest this Fall, it was at Minnehaha Falls here in the Twin Cities. It was exhilarating to stand at those falls and call out "Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and waves have gone over me." Aaaah!

Well, in light of the new bumping into him, goodbye letter, cutting and clearing again, and an unexpected response, I decided to look up what the Psalm was actually for...
Psalm 42: For spiritual guidance, for answers in dreams, for love reconciliation.

Oh, MAN! All this time... amazing what signs can be.

Well, another came, it dropped into my phone as I was wondering what the next sign would be. Next month the band my former target does sound for is playing, and my friends and I are going to go see them (well, the band is great!). Yes, my old target may be there. Whatever. My goal is to dance without a cane for the first time since getting hurt this Fall. If he's there, or not, or is good, or isn't, it can't matter anymore. I will work to be happy regardless.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't over. I will leave that to the experts. I am releasing the confusion and going to be a big girl. A big dancing girl.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:51 pm

snoopy28,

MISC can burn the candles for you and send a candle report when done. You can also get a reading with an AIRR reader and see what to do to get this person back. Also ask them to do the work for you? If you want to do it yourself I really like the reconcilation spell kit.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:48 pm

thank you for your reply I guess my question was do you need to do more than just candle work as I cannot do any other things because of my living situation

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:59 pm

snoopy28,

Well it depends on what you want to do, there are many ways to do work, both in secret and with different items. you can light candles, you can make a mojo that you carry with you, you can make a honey jar that you burn candles on mon-wed-fri, you can make another type of container spell that you use to hold the content and shake it and pray over it. You can do non candle work at home and have MISC burn them for you, you can burn candles at home AND have MISC burn them which is called backing it up, you can pay an AIRR reader to do the work completely for you and you do the minimal things they require ( like take a spritual bath, carry a mojo, recite psalms over a candle) . Hope this helps you think a bit more about the work.

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:50 pm

thank you j82...

I'm trying to return someone i was NOT in a relationship with...we didnt have a fight and text every now and then... initiated by me.

because of my living situation I cannot do much work here...I DO have Miss Phoenix doing a honey jar for me...but I do NOT have anything of his besides a picture. I brought a mojo triple strength... but the love me one...I jumped a bit ahead. lol.

now thinking it was the wrong choice. What else do you think I can do?

Thanks to all!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:17 pm

snoopy28,

The mojo should work fine along with a professional worker doing a honey jar on the target. Ask the worker what you can do at home to support the work, maybe light a tea light candle ( only last a few hours maybe) and a bottle of oil to dab on it and pray songs of solomon and psalms 23.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:55 am

This is what I have been doing. On Dec 6th, I did a lemon vinegar jar. I got a lemon, cut it in half, wrote my ex bf name 9x, the other woman 9x, rolled up the paper, and stuck it in opposite sides. I dabbed each lemon half with a mix of separation/break up oil. I then took black thread and tied the two halves together. I put the lemon in the vinegar jar. I carved my intentions on a black altar candle, and annoited the candle, and lit in on top of the jar. The candle burned quite clean with a high flame. When lookong at the flame, I did saw a split of them, and they were having sex. I also saw a yellow heart. I did this three days in a row, then I chucked the bottle. No signs yet!

I then did two red skull candles on him with a cigar, and love oils, as well as his pic under the candle. I wrote all over the candle and did the red skull spell. I had a video of me and him and played it for the candle. The flame was very high, but very smokey black. I saw on the flame us talking and holding hands.

Next I got a black 7 knob candle. I carved my wish on each knob. I annoited it with the oil mix. I got the couples pic, cut it in half, and wrote out an intention paper. I put the candle on top of it and lit it. The candle had alot of hissing, popping, and crackiling. I tried to flame devine but my mind was a bit cloudy. I took note of the wax drippings. Three verticle lines, the line on the right had a break in it. An upside down black heart as well. I did this for seven days. No clear flame devine.

Next I just did black altar candles with carved intention, and intention paper. Two times on a Tuesday, waning moon. Same high flame, no flame divination yet!

This couple is very, very hard to break up. Most of my spells have been very successful and worked within days. This is the first time that it is taking long. I keep seeing them stronger and stronger together all over social media, the guy hates me now cause I bullied the woman.

Next I purchase an Destruction candle and break up candle from the church. They are lighting it right now. Also when I did these spells the heater in my car blew, and its cold now. Not sure if that is a sign. Tonight when I went out, I started my car, and let it run a couple minutes, I turned on the radio, and a song came on that me and him drove around to having fun back in the summer. I was so SHOCKED! Because we made a fun video talking, and laughing driving around to this song and it was posted on Facebook. I didn't even take notice, but couole weeks agi I heard simeone say his name, ir there was a guy around me with his name. I thought of him right away, but didn't think anything if it as a sign.

Is this a sign??? I am confused but I felt excited. But I did the skulls almost two weeks ago. Could it be signs just coming now, or what is it????

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:50 pm

mmachix ,

You are asking a lot of detailed questions with details relating to the work. We in general can help you here, but we dont do readings on this site. AIRR workers would be great to contact and find out exactly what is going on.

You say they keep getting stronger and stronger, and you mentioned a lot of spell work in a short period of time. Some spells work in a day some take 3 months, some we see movement and that tells us to keep working in that manner, some we see nothing and we know we need to abandon that method and try a new method to get the results. Sometimes the answer is simply no, or God does not see it justified. A reader can tell you exactly what it is and how to address it.

(The old adage is, "Watch and wait for signs for three days;
expect movement in three weeks; if the spell has not worked
in three months, it is not going to work at all." --cat)

-- but of course signs can come as the work goes along. It may help to light a candle and pray to God asking for a clear sign.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:56 am

How can I get a reading when every rootworker that I contact does not reply???

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:06 am

mmachix,

I am sorry it is hard to get a reading. Many of these workers, work through AIRR, have private practices with clients in their cities, and some even have full time jobs as well! So you can imagine they are busy. Then add its the holiday season. On the AIRR website you can go under the reader you want , then select booking, and set up the appointment, then pay for it and its all set. You pick the day and time on a calendar ( from the available times) I assume you want a phone reading, which I think is best for you since you have a lot of questions and you dont really get that back and forth in a email. IT may not be the next day ..many are booked in advance, but getting booked now is better then dragging your feet and a month from now still no answer's and no scheduled reading. LM also does the weekly radio show where you can call in and be a guest, first your register the week prior and call in that day. then Cat and the guest will give advise. Links below.

AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Show: http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:20 pm

I text the target today as a joke. I said that I am in the area if he would like to have sex. Two hours later I got a reply to wear a skirt. Lol. Since I sent that text I have not really thought about them, looked on Facebook, or text him back. I think the text helped eased my mind. I was right there is mixed emotions from him (car heater going hot and cold).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:31 pm

mmachix ,

The best thing you can do for your work is to stop thinking about it and over analyzing it. Once you do you will see results. Thinking will pull the energy, the spirit back from the work and render no results. there is a reason we keep harping on the same point because we know it works to cut it and let it go and trust the work. We also know if you dont the work is weak. So he flirted back, yay, but in a day he wont respond to a text and you will be on here texting asking why and confused. You keep measuring success by the day not by the outcome. the day dont matter the outcome does. So focus on the end result. Then make decisions based on that goal. Take some time a part, not talking with him ( respond if he contacts of course) but doing work to make him think of you, be drawn to you, to long for you and love you. then when things go sour for him and this girl pop up like a ghost unannounced but ready to take over.

Myopportunity

Unread post by Myopportunity » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi guys

Just a quick question, I've been having work done by a rootworker since two weeks ago and recently I had a dream about my target. I understand that there could be good and bad signs. I'm working on reconciliation and the dream was about my target and I together doing something but I can't remember if it was a good or bad dream/outcome. Anyone had similar experiences to share or thoughts about my "sign"?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Hello, Myopportunity,

There's no way of telling you anything because you can't remember the dream.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:40 am

I have calmed down on thinking about these two people. I got some movement and signs. The heater in the car has come back on full blast really hot, also yesterday someone told me he posted on Facebook that he wants someone to hold him, and love him, and he was not at her house. Don't know if it's cause of the holiday or what. Yes don't think about it is right, and since then i have seen signs and some movement.

The church told me that my break up candle was burned this past Saturday, and destruction. But now I don't know if I have karmic backlash. I wished on the destruction candle for this lady to get sick, and I have come down with a mild flu and a couple blackouts, also a bad hacking cough.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Sometimes over-thinking your work can have an adverse effect. If it is a one-time spell, do the work and wait out your time. If you are doing continuous work, work it until you run out of time for it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Myopportunity

Unread post by Myopportunity » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone has had a mix of good and bad signs but eventually the work was a success?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:13 am

Hello Myopporunity,

I am sure something like that has happened for people. Part of the point of looking for signs is to be able to address what you are seeing. If hte signs are saying something is not going your way than you have an opportunity to address it with additional work.

Peace~

Nathen

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:12 am

My report stated that my target has a lot of distractions what can MISC burn to get rid of distractions?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:58 am

ineika1 ,

A clarity candle, a king solomon candle for wisdom.

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:42 pm

A friend of mine, a rootworker, and myself haven been working on a situation of trying to get someone away from his succubus woman and for some reason i keep hearing people mentioning his birthday. Like they have appointments for that day im meeting people with that same birthday and it keeps coming up more so than ever and I've known him five years it's like I turn left right center there it is or someone talking about it! Is that a good sign. Also people keep introducing themselves with his name but most knits his birthday which is coming up as well. I feel like I should do something.lol

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Okay so those 2 will help to clear away the distractions? because i also got a reading and it said the same thing -- it said i wont see any movement from my conjure work because of the distractions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, Godislove ,

These are definitely signs but I don't know what they mean!! Possibly that you really do need to do some more work as soon as possible

So, start doing some return to me spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Good luck!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello, ineika1,

Clarity is definitely the way to go.

And, you can also ask MISC for candle recommendations because they are working directly with the candles

Wishing you the best

Tale care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:47 pm

I was actually thinking about doing some reconciliation work!

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:47 pm

thank you so much for answering!!!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:53 pm

I wanna post my signs and movement. I knew it. That whenever I cast spells they don't take months to manifest. I have been doing a series of break up and love spells this entire month, on the proper moon cycle and days. My ex boyfriend has been hanging out with this woman because I cannot be there at the moment, because of my situation. He is in United States, I am in Canada. I have to get some paperwork done before I can cross to the United States.

Anyways, I have noticed signs from the time I was doing the spell. I would hear someone call his name. I would see plates of cars from out of town with the state that he lives in, and the heating in my car had a malfunction, He got close to this woman that is way older than him. I think that they even moved in together. They would post everyday on Facebook. Videos, photos, things, you name it. This woman has been jealous of me for a long time.

I kept thinking that whatever spells that I was casting was wrong, or that the bond they had was way too strong to break them up. I wasn't seeing anything till Christmas day! I saw him post on Facebook that he wants someone to love him, and hold him. Hmmm. I also saw his relationship status changed to its complicated, and you know what, I know he means between me and him, because him and this other woman are just friends, but they sleep together.

Few days go by, and I am still doing some STRONG spells on him because I have something that belongs to him, and has his DNA on it. I rubbed the candles all over this item. So I did this spell three days later I see another car in front of me at the drive thru with plates from the state he lives in, I also had a dream of him. I'm thinking like WTF!?

Then next day I saw a post on his Facebook it went like this" I treat everyone as EQUAL and I would never tap out on a relationship. I did once and it was a big mistake". I know that post was for me 100%

I know, and I can feel it that the spells are affecting him BIG TIME!!!! Because all of a sudden and this is three weeks later he is not really flaunting this woman as much and he is writing stuff like this. This is what they call MOVEMENT! I am quite happy. I am continuously keeping up with my love rituals till I see him, and plan on doing a love doll baby. I can feel this man is missing me and wants me to call him. But I refuse to contact him. I won't till I can go see him, in the meantime I think a doll baby would be great to keep him thinking of me. Oh yeah, and every love candle spell I did on him burned very positive, high energetic flame, clean burn, rose and heart symbols in the wax. Trust me I know my spell is a success.

About the break up with him and this woman, I have no idea what is going on with that, but my intuition tells me he does not want to be with her, and I think they will split this new year. Also I have voodoo spirits around me because of my ancestors they were practicing that stuff, so it doesn't matter if I attempt hoodoo and not voodoo, I think I have power. Because I am psychic as well. But I prefer hoodoo it is way more gentle. Don't wanna be messing with those voodoo spirits. That's my two cents on movement

Reason: unsure

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:07 pm

If a spell with take a month to complete, when should I realistically expect to see signs?

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Can someone help me figure this out. I did love spells on my ex and he looks kinda sad. I know the spells kinda worked on him, but he looks sad on his videos. Then he started talking about love. What does this mean?

Reason: Duplicate. Same question, different verbiage.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:43 pm

I think I messed up. The love spells that I did on my ex I sense that he is in love with me again, but so sad because I am not with him. Before he used to look so happy on Facebook, make videos all bubbly, and post stuff. Now he rarely posts at all, he looks so sad and withdrawn on video, I haven't seen anything of him and this woman, there were rants a few days ago that he said he made a mistake tapping out of a relationship. He doesn't look the same. He looks really sad. What do I do. I have not contacted him. Is this good or bad?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Hello, Eric1974,

Please read the first page of this thread. You'll see your answer.

I think you're asking me, though, if it starts once you start your spell. No, it usually starts once you have completed your spell.

Happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

You may want to get a reading on this. It is close to impossible to tell you what his facial expressions mean on the forum.

You can contact an AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychics:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I pray that this is a positive sign for you!

Happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Loaded Pistil

Unread post by Loaded Pistil » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:30 pm

I have come to realize that the faster I get a synchronicity, the faster the spell manifests.

In the past few days, I have been working a honey jar to reconcile and heal past hurts with a lover. I used pink candles for romance and blue for peace. I used several curios.

Done under a waxing moon, I lit candles for 3 days.
During that time, a heart immediately dripped to the base of the candle, his initial showed in the wax and the wick formed in the shape of an orchid (debated to also be a black bird) and sparkled before falling off into the puddle of wax around the wick.

Here comes the real life synchronicity. I'm in the 9th day of a menstrual cycle. :shock: Has this ever happened to anyone? Should this be attributed to the spell?

Thanks to all in advance! Hope to be an asset to this forum also. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Loaded Pistil ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance 9and you wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can formally meet you.

The heart is definitely a good sign!!

The menstrual cycle? Well, if that was your normal cycle time then, it doesn't mean anything. So, was it?

If not, your body might be purging. Or your body may be telling you to add something to the spell. Or try a spell that involves menstrual blood (like feeding him/her your blood). Hard to say without a reading!!

Take care and Happy New year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Loaded Pistil

Unread post by Loaded Pistil » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:30 pm

It's not normal at all!! I'm a simple 5-day gal.

It seems to be stopping now. I put it under my bed last night. Slept til 5 pm :shock: And I'm very sleepy. :yawn:
I won't be doing any spells involving blood. That's a "no". I would be open to add something, but my understanding is I should never open a honey jar. Maybe dress the candle with something extra? And directions would be helpful. :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:20 am

Loaded Pistil wrote:I would be open to add something, but my understanding is I should never open a honey jar.
Never open a mojo bag. You can open a honey jar, though -- because ideally you will be cooking with that honey and topping up the jar. So make sure all the contents are edible :)
Maybe dress the candle with something extra?
Also a good way to fine-tune a honey jar.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Loaded Pistil

Unread post by Loaded Pistil » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:39 pm

MissMichaele

I didn't bother making sure it was edible because the target doesn't live here and I haven't spoken to him. I won't be feeding this to him either way.

So it's ok to disturb the wax melted over it? What should I add?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:52 am

Loaded Pistil wrote:I didn't bother making sure it was edible because the target doesn't live here and I haven't spoken to him. I won't be feeding this to him either way.
I've worked honey jars that way, usually for court cases and job-getting. Cooking with the honey in a love jar, though, winds the work up tighter ;)
So it's ok to disturb the wax melted over it?
Yes. But first, check for any signs in the wax. Make a note of them -- that'll give you some clues to how the work is going.
What should I add?
How about Angelica? Good for both love and healing work (since you were worried about a longer-than-usual menstrual cycle after starting the work).

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

solodolo
Newly Registered

Unread post by solodolo » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:17 pm

i had candle work started for me on tuesday for a love situation that i have going on and i have tried not thinking about it but its impossible. but I've read that u could start to see signs in 3 days. me and my target are friends on fb and soon as i checked my fb when i woke up on thursday there was a New Years pic of her posted. i didn't wake up with her on my mind but that pic had me then. then i woke up this morning and the first pic i seen was of her posted by someone else. are these signs or coincidences?

Loaded Pistil

Unread post by Loaded Pistil » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Is a void of course moon inconsistent with the waxing moon phase when it comes to hoodoo?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Loaded Pistil,

you should try to avoid the void of course if you can. The moon does not go void for long and does it every few days

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Hello, solodolo,

I don't believe in coincidences.....

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 am

Just a reminder:

We set lights every day at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

The candle will generally be lit on the day after you order it, as the orders are processed from our online shopping cart in batches, and each batch goes to the church at the end of the day, ready for work the next day.

If you order a candle to be held back to be lit on a specific day (the change of the moon, a court date, an anniversary or birth date) we will prepare it and hold it until that date.

Since the candle is not shipped, you will not receive a shipping / tracking / customs number by way of confirmation -- your payment is your confirmation.

When the candle is finished, we will perform a divination on the results and this will be sent to you in email as a "Candle Report."

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Also, please be aware that we do not allow folks to post private and personal candle reports here in the Lucky Mojo Forum. We provide a courtesy link to the church for help with selecting products, but we do not allow candle reports to be posted here and and we will not re-interpret candle burns which you already received an emailed interpretive report.

We recommend that if you have trouble understanding your candle report, you can schedule a ten dollar / ten minute reading by telephone for it to be more fully explained. During that call you can also ask questions about further candles you may set or different types of spell work that may be suitable to your case. Call the church at 707-887-7808 for further help.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 am

Does anyone know if MISC is running behind? I got my last candle report December 23rd, ordered another candle that day and two more since. No reports on any of them. It's been 2+ weeks for the one I ordered on the 23rd. I have emailed and gotten no response. Just curious. And a bit anxious. ;)

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:15 am

Hi sparker,

Because of the holidays everyone is running to and fro, busily filling orders like church mice.

Be patient love, they'll get to you.

Blessings,
Susan :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi, I recently ordered 3 candles (same label, same petition) to be worked on - will I get a report after each one or after all 3 candles are done?
Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:49 am

singskyle, call the shop to get a direct answer to your question. But from personal experience, I have received reports after each candle was finished.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Thanks jwmcclin. Ironically, the result won't matter anymore. we broke up two days ago.. the first one is probably done or about to be done by now.. two more to be lit.. but he's not going to follow me anymore (bitter..). he shuts down the communication.

thanks for your help though.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:02 pm

My targets name keeps popping up a lot recently , people on TV with the same name, TV program credits his name popped up three times on the same list one evening.Today I was given a lift by my Mum into college, turned my head to the right saw a car passing by with his name on the licence plate ! Should this be taken as a good sign? I recently did an apple spell,while waiting for my oils to arrive. I cut an apple in half so it shows the star shape , placed drops of patchouli essential oil and rose water into the stars, wrote " I wish for ____to contact me ,be affectionate to me, I wish to have a happy and healthy relationship with____." Loaded the apple with herbs that I asked to help manifest my wish for me.Placed the two halves together , stuck two cocktail stick through it and tied cream ribbon around it.I have done this spell twice before to get a house and it's worked.
I had started to doubt my self on my vinegar jars and was feeling very upset. That's when I felt guided to do the apple spell.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:33 pm

RoseStar21,

seeing the targets name in a fashion is normally a sign so try and read what was going on with the names, was the names on tv people talking about love ( good sign) or divorice/break up ( bad sign).

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Hello J82,
There was one who was speaking about wanting to get back with a lady. And the other occasions was just a quick mention of the name, nothing love related. It's very confusing seeing the name so much recently. It really shocked me seeing his name on the license plate!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

Definitely signs!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:03 am

Hello Miss Aida , I asked for a sign , asked how the man feels about me. I was listening to the radio this morning when I asked this. And a song came on called Chains by the Beatles : "Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains
And they ain't the kind that you can see
Whoa, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah

Chains, well I can't break away from these chains
Can't run around, 'cause I'm not free
Whoa, oh, these chains of love won't let me be, yeah

I wanna tell you pretty baby
I think you're fine
I'd like to love you
But, darling, I'm imprisoned by these

Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains
Oh, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah

Please believe me when I tell you
Your lips are sweet
I'd like to kiss them
But I can't break away from all of these

Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains
Whoa, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah."

I don't know how I should take this?!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:17 am

Almost forgot after that , I was wondering if I should carry on waiting for him and the woman to breakup or should I give up. A song came on and a man was singing "I'm gonna wait for my baby to come back to me." Should I be taking these as good signs ? :?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”