Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

pam4362002

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by pam4362002 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Thanks Sister Jean.

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Mon May 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Quick update. I saw him after I wrote my post earlier and my date had the same car as him. Lol. I'm so tires of these signs and no movement. I wish I could make myself forget him altogether.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello, Mimisouth ,

Welcome to the forum!

And we are happy that you found us!

So glad that you recognize that patience is needed with spells.

Have you seen this page? It is exactly your philosophy!

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, IndigoMoon ,

Please don't have that attitude.

We have to be optimistic about our spell work or else we ourselves can mess it up.

Just be persistent and optimistic

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:15 am

Hi IndigoMoon, take a look back at my posts and you will see my story on my target and me. For an impatient person like me, I had to really learned to have patience. Don't give up on him or yourself and what you're doing. Have faith and strength to carry on, and watch the fruits of your labor manifest itself.
I know how hard it is to want something to happen and it feels like it's moving at a snail pace, if at all. But, you can't let that discourage you. Trust me. Wishing you all the best. Take care.

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Tue May 02, 2017 6:44 am

Thank you, Pam.

I will read your posts now. I truly appreciate the encouragement.

Have a wonderful day :)

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:13 am

I am so happy right now, I had my first reading today with one of the psychics from the AIRR list. First of all, I'm thankful because I was confident that this was the only time I haven't been "scammed" by a "psychic." Unfortunately, I have had readings before where I've been told that there's some major curse or black and for a small fortune *insert eye roll* I can have it removed lol. Thankfully I never spent too much money with these so called healers.

I'm happy because she immediately picked up on the person I was thinking of without me telling her anything. I think another reason the reading went well is because I was open to whatever she had to say even if it was going to be something that I didn't want to hear. I think it's important for people to be open to that because sometimes we may not get what we want because something even better is waiting for us. I hope that's encouraging, I myself have had this happen on numerous occasions.

She also picked up on my own psychic energy which I've always known I've had I just haven't learned how to use it. I always use it inadvertently.

Anyhow, I am posting this to encourage those looking and waiting for movement. A psychic reading from one of the AIRR readers could provide the missing piece of information and save you time and money. Imagine if you're doing a lot of work, buying supplies and the work is futile. Or, you're ready to give up but you could be so close to your triumph.

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 am

IndigoMoon,

This is great news! Glad it worked out for you.

Mimisouth
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mimisouth » Wed May 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Miss Aida, thank you for the warm welcome! I will definitely give this read. I am so excited to begin this journey with spells. I have felt drawn in this direction for years and have so much to learn. I feel great.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:05 am

Greetings to all, I want to apologize if I am writing in the wrong place on the forum but my question is regarding signs of my work...I am attracted to someone in my sons school and only have his name year of birth and a picture. I did a sugar/honey jar and have not done candle workings yet. My petitions are spoken aloud while announcing his picture and visualizing him in my mind. A day after and subsequently the following days whenever I have been around the school he has been in the same path either outside or arriving the same time I am there..I never used to see him at all this often.would this be signs that my intentions are working?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:31 am

Hello Mysticmama4,

It could perhaps mean that you are slowly drawing him closer to you, but I don't think it's a terribly strong sign. I'd just say to keep at it and see how things progress.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, I will keep at it.

Etaby

Unread post by Etaby » Sun May 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Hello, i have a question on what spell or spells to perform and in what sequence? I will be performing the work on behalf of someone else.
1st- need to get the 2 targets back together
2nd- break-up their relationship if they are in one
3rd- influence the family of both sides to accept each others choice.
4th- keep them together.
Ive read about honey jar to start. Next would be to move on to a spell. I also read about skull candles to help in fluence the thoughts. The mothers are quite stubborn and are in disagreement at the moment. Would any of the moderators please list what type of honey jars, spell kits, oils and herbs i would need. Thank you all so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello, Etaby

I will answer each question after the question with the links of what you need:

1st- need to get the 2 targets back together- http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

2nd- break-up their relationship if they are in one- www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

3rd- influence the family of both sides to accept each others choice.- www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

4th- keep them together. www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

Now, remember, one spell at a time.

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Etaby

Unread post by Etaby » Mon May 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Thank you. Should they be done when the previous spell is completed or when results are seen?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello Etaby,

The reconciliation and Break Up work can be done at the same time, Then when that has come through work the Influence and the Stay With Me.

Peace~

Nathen

catlady74

Unread post by catlady74 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi,

I have been reading for a few weeks and finally decided to register.

I have been working a honey jar for a few weeks and lit some candles at MISC for reconciliation. I'm not sure if these are signs however I have been seeing my ex's car (same brand/model) around (it's not a common car) or I didn't notice it very often previously.

Initially it was usually a different colour, now I do see it in the same colour. Are these signs?

However, he did tell me he doesn't think he would be able to get back to where he was before. I think he blocked me on messenger, and I sent him a text message asking for help about my car. He responded helping me with my car and told me that he uninstalled messenger. I'm not sure if it is true as my friend was able to see that he had been active, and whether these are signs/movements. Are these good/ bad signs/movement? :\ this is driving me absolutely crazy!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 22, 2017 9:00 am

Hello catlady74,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

First of all, I'll say you should really try not to overthink this, because you're right, you'll drive yourself crazy. This doesn't sound like movement to me. Seeing the car look-alike suddenly could be a minor good sign, him helping you with your car could be a minor good sign, but the thing about messenger conflicts with that. So, really, I'd just recommend having some patience and perhaps getting a quick reading to check in on the progress of your work instead of getting caught up in tiny details. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.

catlady74

Unread post by catlady74 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks Sister Jean! It has been quite confusing has I have been seeing the same/model of his car almost everyday recently so I was hoping it might have been a good sign. I'll have a look into getting a reading. Thank you!

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Fri May 26, 2017 2:29 pm

I found 9 pennies in a dirt patch on the side of the road a place I wouldn't have normally stopped but was doing deliveries and my dispatch called to see if I had an item on my van needed for another stop. After I did what was. Ended I was closing up the van and notice 1... 2 .... 3 ... 9 pennies scattered in the dirt... thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, WhiteEagle,

it could be anything:

Maybe someone dropped nine pennies.

maybe someone put a curse on the pennies

Maybe it was supposed to be given to an Orisha who's number is 9

Maybe it is a hoodoo spell.

I have no idea...too many options to guess from

I'm sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:43 am

Hello , I'm sorry to be a pain but I was wondering if a Come to me candle would be good to attract a new partner for my rival ?
I'm still going to curse the hell out of her because it's justified ( my reader told me.)
I'm wondering if this petition would be right for this :
" Bring _______ a new romantic partner that is ideal for her."
I hate this b***h but spirit has said that if she was to meet a new man who would make her look good she would leave my love interest immediately.
Would come to me be ideal for this ?
Thank you very much.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 am

RoseStar21,
Yes, Come To Me would be effective, but you might want to reframe your work.

It's difficult to sustain contradictory work on one person: to bless with one hand and curse with the other. It works better if you can think of it as "the carrot and the stick" -- reward good behavior while punishing bad behavior. Fidelity work on a difficult or straying partner often takes this form.

Since you don't like this woman enough to be interested in helping her to do right, send her off looking for "Mr. Right Now," rather than her actual ideal lover.

Come to think of it, Kiss Me Now might be a better choice.

You'd want to do a moving candle spell, like the one pictured at http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The dish of herbs on the right, which the black woman candle is facing, represents whatever she desires more than your love interest. You can substitute a red male candle named "Mr. Right Now" or "Irresistible Boy Toy" or similar. And while you're at it, dress Boy Toy's crotch with Follow Me Girl.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Sat May 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Thanks you Miss Aida, just curious :)

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:05 am

I have another question...

Recently I've been working with different kinds of luckymojo love oils, such as love me, follow me boy, come to me... anyways, and me and my soon to be boyfriend haven't spoken in 8 days (the longest we've gone) and I get hit with old memories, memories I haven't thought of in such a long time, they are loving memories, when we use to be so infactuated with eachother, is that like a sign?

Thank u in advance

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 am

Hello Luckyyone,

I don't think it's necessarily a sign that you're thinking about him more and remembering old memories, especially if you're trying to draw him back to you with spellwork. That just sounds like you're very focused on the work.

Good luck to you.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:09 pm

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place/forum. I just wanted to know if the following would be considered a sign. I had placed a prayer request with lucky mojo a while back. I usually don't get email notifications from them, at least not too many any more. However, every time I get discouraged or sad and ask the universe to pleaae grant me my wish, I get an email from CSL saying that a dedicant has prayed for me. The prayers are from last December or from ones earlier this year. I just wanted to know if this was a sign that the universe is hearing my prayers and will grant me my wish at the right time?

Please help. Thanks again in advance for your time.

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello, RedHerring ,

It is a sign that Spirit is hearing the petition.

It doesn't mean that it will be granted but it is being heard

I wish you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:30 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for the reply :)

I am sincerely hoping it will be granted but c'est la vie.

Thanks again,

Meghna

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello, RedHerring ,

Please keep us posted!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kourtwalt

Unread post by kourtwalt » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am

Hi, so I'm new here and just recently found this signs thread. So I've been doing a honey jar for a few days and just started a red skull also. When I had first started the honey jar, my mom had called me out of the blue and said that she thought she saw my ex waiting at a bus stop by our house. It looked so much like him that she had to do a double take and called me right after to make sure. I'm pretty sure it may not actually be him since he lives about an hour away from me and would have no reason to be in my town. So could this be a sign that he may be getting closer to me?

Also, when doing my honey jar, the candle usually melts all the way down without any excessive drippings everywhere. Even when I may pick up the jar to shake it and set it back down, the jar may be facing a different direction, but some of the wax that does drip seems to always drip off the back of the jar or kind of form underneath the lid of the jar.

I've been doing the skull spell for a couple days now and it's finally started to drip wax off the side and down to the plate i have it on, but the back of the skull doesnt seem to be melting as quickly as the rest. What could this mean? Also I've noticed on a few occasions in the beginning I would light the candle during the day when he wasn't sleeping and the candle smoke would be black and the flame would grow so high I would get scared and put it out. Then I also noticed last night when I lit my skull candle, while I was meditating the flame got very tall and bright and my room started to get very warm and I could see things dancing around the flame and then they went away and the flame went back to normal size.

Would totally like to know what all this means, lol.

Thanks,
Kourtney

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, kourtwalt ,

I am not sure that your mother seeing someone that looks like him is a sign. It could be but it is vague.

Also, the rest of your questions are not abut signs. They are candle ax interpretations that we do not do on the forum

However, you may get your answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlackCat84
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackCat84 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:37 pm

I purchased a fixed Lady Of Loretto glass pillar candle to help me find a new home. The candle worked really well and I found a new place right away. But I still had a good portion of the candle left. So I added some protection herbs, peaceful home oil etc. thinking I could keep burning it and not waste it. The wick must've been too close to the edge, because I came back five minutes later and there was a burn mark on the label. Now it looks like the little house in the picture is on fire. Is this a bad sign? Or just a sign saying to stop using this candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Hello, BlackCat84,

It's not Spiritual sign

The candle was already fixed and you added more herbs and oils. You overloaded the candle.

Sorry

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catlady74

Unread post by catlady74 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 am

Hi all,

I had a reconciliation candle burned and the report said that it indicates there are minor delays and distractions.Which candle would you recommend that I burn other than a blockbuster?

Reason: Posted in incorrect area

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 am

Hello :) I recently had some work done on my fiancé who had turned vegan. I accept whatever lifestyle choice people want to follow, however, my fiancé went completely over the top and tried to make me feel bad if I ate meat or dairy. I feel he was heavily influenced by two girls in our circle.

My rootworker did some work for me; I asked for my fiancé to seriously back off with his views and pressure and not be influenced by such extreme ideas like hating anyone who ate meat. I also asked for some Hot Foot work to be done.

The other day, my fiancé said he wasn't vegan anymore as he had to return to eating meat for health reasons (he was losing weight). I did not expect that! He's also not going on at me about what I eat. Would anyone say that is movement or completion of the spell? Or would it be complete say if the girls completely vanished out of his life? Either way, I'm shocked but happy with this! :)

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 am

Hello Nony65,

Yes, I think those are clear signs that a big part of the work was successful! I'm so glad he's not hounding you about what you eat anymore.

As for the work on the girls, I'd just keep an eye on that. They may very well disappear at this point since your fiance is no longer vegan.

Take care.

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm

A little over a week ago, I began some Reversing & Destruction work on 2 exes of mine who both did really horrible things to me. I've been having dreams about one of these guys quite frequently since I completed the work, but not the kind of dreams that I would be hoping for in this case! The dreams are basically all centered around me wanting to be with this man, even though he is a narcissistic monster. As I was waking up from one of them this morning, I even had the idea in my head that I need to buy LM Love Me oil to make him love me! :shock:

I have already done the whole nine yards for this situation: Cut & Clear, Healing work on myself, etc. I take my dreams very seriously though, as they ALWAYS hold powerful and important information for me. So I know this is a sign of some sort, I just don't know what to do next. Should I maybe repeat the work on him?

I haven't thought about -- much less had any dreams of -- the other guy since doing the work; I feel less upset about the things he did to me in the past however, so that's a good sign to me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Hello, vata girl ,

This looks like resistance.

Put him in a small mirror box and bury it (if you can, in a cemetery) or throw it in a river.

I hope this goes away soon.

This happened to me once. I did the mirror box using 6 small square mirrors and it worked beautifully

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi
i Have a question i've been having tremendous amount of signs and some movement regarding something i want to manifest, but the thing is i haven't had any work done regarding this situation so why is this happening ? this has been going on for about a year or 2

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi Nina,

It may be happening entirely on its own. Not every desire we have requires spellwork to manifest. Some things are just meant to be.

Congratulations. Be grateful!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Thank you Miss Athena

Newbygirl

Unread post by Newbygirl » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 pm

So there's this guy I like a lot we talk on social media if I initiate it, he's married. I've known him all of my life. I was thinking of doing a bend over, domination and love me trio. I basically want him to do whatever I say and fall in love in the process, if that makes sense. He's a bit of an asshole and arrogant as well. Do you think this is a good trio? What would likely be the outcome if I use these? Also, what are some good dress oils I can use in the candle to enhance the power? Thanks guys

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello, Newbygirl ,

If this were me, I would start with Look Me Over, Attraction, Come to me

You can't force someone to love you if you haven't even met them. Your spell is too demanding. I would love to do that to with these handsome actors but, it won't work. It won't work because they don't know me.

Baby steps. One this at a time.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

denni84

Unread post by denni84 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi- I am new to the board and was hoping to get some help. I broke up with my boyfriend only to get back together and then suddenly break up. I said slot of hurtful and horrible things and I really wanted an opportunity to go back and make it right. I care about him very much, but my hurt emotions got in the way. He blocked me on two messaging apps and I also assumed he blocked me on the phone. I had someone cast a spell to reconcile us and bring us back together.

The spell was cast on a Friday night. Saturday I went out and I saw a Swift truck. I also texted him a sad face to see if I was blocked, and to my surprise he replied what's up? I said I miss you and there was no reply, but I was ok with this bc I was actually just checking to see if I was blocked. I went to bed and I woke up to use the bathroom sometime around 1am and my leadership station came on and the song playing was Taylor swift style with the words "when we go crashing down we come back every time we never go out of style." So I went back to bed.

The next day I had a dream and in the dream I was getting back together with an EX bf (who I absolutely do not want) but this time it was better. I also saw into the thoughts of this EX by and saw him telling someone that I was who he wanted to be with.

The next day I was working and I got an email from a guy i used to date, but hadnt spoke to in a while saying that i crosses his mind. That same day I saw a case with my ex bf name (the one i want) and the outcome of the case was favorable.

That evening I went to the mobile store and when I came out I realized I was parked in front of a Dominican store (my ex is dominican) and there were Dominican flags all over the front.

That's all the signs I have gotten and I am wondering if they are good or bad. It was has been two days since my last Signs. What should I expect next and is there anything that I need to do? This is my first time doing something like this and I am not really sure what I am doing.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 am

Hi denni84,

Please do not post in one solid block of text like that. Use paragraph spacers, please, otherwise it is too unwieldy to read. I had to edit your post just to be able to get through it.

You're getting good signs so trust in your work. No need to do more at this time, just sit back and see what results you get. Then you can add more work as needed.

Sometimes reconciliation work will affect other people from your past, not just your intended target. Consider it a collateral effect, and another sign that your work is out there.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

denni84

Unread post by denni84 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am

Thank u for replying and sorry about how I posted. I haven't gotten any more signs so I will just sit and wait it out like u suggested. Thank you.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:37 am

Hi,

I never know never know where to deploy work at a graveyard; I'm mostly worried about being caught. I live in a densely populated area and there are too many people everywhere all the time. Should we wait around for a sign to deploy the work and pay spirit or is any place near a grave fine as long as we respect the traditional protocols? What kind of signs/ feelings should we be looking for? Is it okay to come back to the same grave or cemetery?

I recently deployed a FWP spell and as I was walking around looking for a good place to deploy my spell I came across a beautiful white (albino) bunny in the cemetery. The bunny did see me but did not move. I know this was a sign but I'm not sure it was a good one. After getting home, I read that in a dream it meant protection, the faithfulness of our significant other, and magic. But also found conflicting info as well. This was a spell to protect a relationship against a horrible outsider, btw.

It would really be helpful to have a dictionary or resource of signs from lucky mojo. There are so many self-proclaimed spiritual gurus online that it's easy to get confused.

I know that signs can't be interpreted here, but just want to know if I'm doing this right. Im thinking of going back to that area of the cemetery. It's a place where a lot of the older graves are and gets far less foot traffic.

Thank you,

B

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Hello, Beloved,

I will answer each question after the question

1- I never know never know where to deploy work at a graveyard; I'm mostly worried about being caught. I live in a densely populated area and there are too many people everywhere all the time. -You can deploy a Fiery Wall of protection in other places. Personally, I would bury that in my backyard (based on your paragraph of what it is for) See this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

2-Should we wait around for a sign to deploy the work and pay spirit or is any place near a grave fine as long as we respect the traditional protocols?-You would wait for a sign from Spirit and pay them after you bury it by them

3-What kind of signs/ feelings should we be looking for? Is it okay to come back to the same grave or cemetery? -Signs are personal to each individual. Yes, you can go back to the same grave but again, ask permission

4- I recently deployed a FWP spell and as I was walking around looking for a good place to deploy my spell I came across a beautiful white (albino) bunny in the cemetery. The bunny did see me but did not move. I know this was a sign but I'm not sure it was a good one. After getting home, I read that in a dream it meant protection, the faithfulness of our significant other, and magic. But also found conflicting info as well. This was a spell to protect a relationship against a horrible outsider, btw.-Rabbits, to me, mean that the spell will work in a rapid manner

5-It would really be helpful to have a dictionary or resource of signs from lucky mojo. There are so many self-proclaimed spiritual gurus online that it's easy to get confused. -There is a "dictionary" of sorts. You would buy a tea leaf book or other books that have the signs and interpretations. But we cannot do this on the forum. Find books here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

6-In the future, you may want to contact a rootworker for magical coaching. Or browse the forum. All these questions have been asked many times and answered. Just go to the search engine and type in your key words. The search engine in the white box within the dark green area on the upper right hand side.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:24 am

Hi everyone,

I posted a few months ago querying about movement/completion of spells with some work I had done. My partner had turned vegan and started being extreme, trying to force me to do the same. He was being heavily influenced by a couple of twin girls he was friends with. My rootworker did some Hot Foot and other work.. my partner is thankfully no longer vegan and forcing his beliefs on me, so that's that bit done.

The other day, he posted an innocent picture of his steak dinner on social media and one of the twins lost it, really had a go at him and deleted him. They now want nothing more to do with each other! Thing is, my partner is still friends with the other twin sadly who can still be pushy and extreme with her views.

Should I wait to see how it pans out or get more Hot Foot work done to remove the other influential twin from his life? As I'm not sure if it's still "movement" or whether the spell work is all complete now. Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:44 am

Hi Nony65,

Congratulations on the success you've had with your spells! Well done.

If this were me, I would do another spell on the remaining twin, to get rid of her. You've been successful so far, so it wouldn't hurt to repeat the work on her.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Someone who wasn't communicating with me liked one of my social media posts immediately after a candle dressed in Return to Me and love herbs on our honey jar finished burning. I've had the honey jar going for a little over a month.
Would we consider that a sign, or can I get excited about seeing some movement?

(Hoodoo in the digital age, am I right? :D )

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello, ThedaBara,

Definitely a good sign!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm

I'll certainly take a good sign! I get a lot of them, and I'm grateful for every one because I do need extra assurance sometimes.
Is there a reason it would be considered a sign but not movement, though? Is it because it's an interaction but we didn't actually talk?

(I'm sure I sound weird here, but my intuition is telling me very strongly that I should just continue the work and wait to be contacted instead of reaching out myself even if it takes a while, so I'm staying open-hearted but going about my business.)

denni84

Unread post by denni84 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Hi-

Following up on my previous post. I had some really good signs since I had my spell cast. Some of those signs have been in the form of dreams. First, i dreamt that an ex bf (one that I do not want) and I got back together. Next, I dreamt that the ex bf I want back went through some type of physical change and I was talking to him about it. The third dream was about an ex lover and his fiance. I dreamt that they called off their wedding and broke up because of me. In my fourth dream, I saw my nephew and my sister reconciling with my nephew's father and closing the door on folks who were trying to stop it. I also asked for a sign in the Bible that same day and I opened the Bible to Psalm 122:6-9 "Jerusalem, we pray that you will have peace, and that all will go well for those who love you. May there be peace inside your city walls and in your palaces. Because of my friends and my relatives, I will pray for peace. And because of the house of the Lord our God, I will work for your good.”

However, my fifth dream is concerning. There is a party coming up on labor day weekend. I got a sign the other day confirming my need to be at the party as my ex would likely be there. However, tonight I dreamt that I went to a party with a group of friends. On my way into the party I saw my ex bf the one that I want sitting on a bench. I went inside the party and had a really great time with my friends. I could also tell that although I could not see him that he was able to hear how much fun I was having. At one point, I stopped dancing with my friends to go outside to look for him. He was gone and wondered if he had left with a woman. I take this last dream to be very concerning. It has only been two weeks since the spell was cast. Should I do something?

Like I said me and my friends we at a party and I know its the party that is coming up because the music was old school music and that is the theme of the party. We
were having a good time and I saw my ex and I was being extra happy with my friends before we actually got into the venue, which is when I saw him. Once we got inside I was dancing with my friends and a particular guy, but I could tell that just on the other side of the wall my ex knew what I was doing. It was as if he could see me by his hearing alone. Realizing this, I made it a point to be real extra with my fun. Then I stopped to go and see where he was because I had this feeling that some girl was with him, but I went back to the spot where I first saw him and he was gone.

Something about this dream makes me think its time to do more.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:32 am

Hello, denni84 ,

You might seriously want to consider getting a reading on all of this

It's good that you are keeping a log of your dreams. But, unfortunately, we don't perform extensive dream interpretations on the forum.

It would be very interesting to know how your dreams actually manifest in real life. If they come to pass exactly as you have dreamed them, then you are most definitely psychic and ought to develop your powers.

Also, when posting, please don't refer to your other posts. The moderators don't have time to search what your previous spells were. It's best to say something like: " I have already performed the ___ spell with good signs". (<---tell us what you did).

Also, you may want to look at this webpage:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:04 am

I wanted to ask because a lot of people are asking about positive signs and I am afraid of negative ones that may probably aren't there. I am doing a honey jar for Reconciliation. I keep interpreting "signs" as bad, and I think it's the anxiety disorder and the bipolar disorder, which I am medicated for. The "signs" being bad doesn't make sense, since the last time I talked to my guy we had some breakthroughs, we talked for an hour and a half, and he said "wow, sharing with you like this, it seems like FOREVER!" I thought, but did not say, "it was Friday, actually."

So I'm getting some real, honest to God movement, but I see negative ones behind every corner. It's so hard to stay positive when a part of my brain wants to hijack me and make me miserable. I text him and think, "he'll NEVER get back to me," and he texts back in twenty minutes. I ordered St. Dymphna stuff for this and asked for a candle to be set. Getting back together won't help if I drag my fears and insecurities in again and make all the same mistakes.

I was reading Miss Cat's post on signs (it's early in the forum thread), where she's quoting one of the early people she talked to, and he said something about looking in the Bible. It didn't seem to get more authentic African American roots than that. So I picked up the Bible, prayed, opened it, and got:

Joshua 6:16: And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with their trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the Lord hath given you the city. (It's Joshua fighting the battle of Jericho, right before the walls come tumbling down).

Does that sound good? Any advice about not getting nervous and negative? Because I swear that I am trying my hardest. I have a reading set with Deacon Millett, and I hope he can help,
HRCC Student #0471
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 am

I have a couple of readers who I really like. I have a scheduled reading with Ms. Yronwode in a week and a half. This is my question. I have a situation and the situation seems like it should be buried and left behind--looks poor, but the couple of readings I've had with the workers I have established relationships with over the years, is really favorable. What is going on here? What do you do in a situation like this

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:00 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

I'm glad you're working with Saint Dymphna, because it really sounds like you're being needlessly negative. An important thing to keep in mind when you're doing spellwork is to try to stay positive and not undo your work by obsessing that it might go wrong. When you feel those thoughts enter your mind, try to say "STOP" to yourself, and replace it with a good thought. Also, Tranquility products may help you with these worried thoughts (and I'm glad you're getting treatment too!):

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

It sounds like you're getting good movement and being "given the city!" So don't worry :)

Take care of yourself.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:01 am

Hello Temont,

If you have a reading coming up with Miss Cat, just wait to ask her! You'll get much more detailed advice than you would on this forum.

Take care.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”