Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:57 am

Successfulstoner412,

I moved your question to this thread since you are asking about signs. Usually you keep working the honey jar until you have success or a clear sign of failure. Some people work them for years to keep a relationship sweet. In your case since you have just started, I would give it more time. Set a time limit for the reconciliation with your target. One month, threes months, New Year's Day, whichever one you choose. Stick with that day! If it comes and goes and the two of you are not together, dispose of that honey jar. Turn your focus on working on drawing new love. Especially if it is done for the new year.

Please read this thread to get some ideas about signs and movement so you know what to watch for. Ultimately though, the signs will be very personal to you and you will know when you see them.

I hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:11 am

SpellsnSuch,

I'm not sure how long you have been working on them but you have loaded them up pretty well. I would give it some time if you have started within the last month. Some people are very protected by ancestors, angels, spirits and it is difficult to reach them. Sometimes all it takes is time for the work to penetrate the defenses. I would work to clean after all that heavy negative work and when the moon turns to waxing, draw something else in like luck or money. Changing the focus can help take some of the self doubt you may be harboring out of the picture. It doesn't undo all the work you put into place, that will still be going in the background.

Also, as far as communication, mercury was in retrograde and just turned direct yesterday. This could have been a block on getting him to be open to communication with you.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:16 am

I’ve been working on and off with one of the girls since May... the other one I just started working on in October.

I know mercury was in retrograde, I thought it would be wonderful for break up work.. but nothing happened. And communication for them has obviously been fine :(

If you really think about all the time they’ve spent together, all the parties, party planning, dinner dates, etc... they’ve seem to have been in pretty good communication :roll:

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi SpellsnSuch,

I agree with Terra Rising's excellent advice. Mercury Retrograde has a way of scrambling our signals when we're trying to do work, so maybe taking a break to refocus before continuing would be helpful.

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:33 am

I guess.. i just don't understand the theory behind mercury retrograde having no effect on their communication, only ours.. i will try to draw in money & cleanse my home in the mean time as suggested.

although it is hard to have faith that the money & cleansing spells will work if the others have not. i still have faith, but i would be lying if i said i wasn't feeling discouraged right now. as now it has been 6+ weeks and still no signs of anything working despite the positive candle reports (break up, reversing, clarity, destruction, come to me, follow me boy, reconciliation, etc..).

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi SpellsnSuch,

Sorry for the confusion! I wasn't trying to say that only you were affected by Mercury Retrograde. It should affect everyone, but as you're not living with them, you can't see all the funny little ways things might have been getting mixed up for them. My man and I had plenty of miscommunications during this last retrograde, but we didn't fight, if that makes sense. We just laughed them off--but they DID happen.

I'm sorry you're getting discouraged. If you feel like there are blockages, or thinks just aren't going your way, remember you can always get a quick reading. Some of the AIRR members offer 10 minute readings for $10:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:39 am

Gotcha,

Well i finally was able to have a civil, very short conversation with him.

He did text me happy thanksgiving, and i confided in him telling him how isolated i have felt, because strangely enough when he left so did ALL of my friends, and i really have been completely alone for two months now. no joke.

I know that's completely unhealthy but i can not do anything about it. If i try to reach out to them i just get excuses, just like he's doing to me. When i asked to see him this weekend he did not respond. I had to double or triple text, then he finally responded with "no you will not see me this weekend". Which is kind of mean in my opinion, especially if he knows how isolated i have been...

I really don't know what happened, i KNOW i didn't do anything to deserve this isolation treatment from anyone.

My local psychic says i have not been "crossed" either... she is usually pretty accurate. anyway, this is all very odd and hurtful.

i have been constantly seeing his name, and i joined a dating site (forced myself) and at least half a dozen people messaged me have the same name as him :roll: , one person even lives 3 blocks away from him :roll:

i have a reading scheduled for today so maybe more clarity can be provided.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:51 am

SpellsnSuch --

It is not your ex-lover's responsibility to see that you are not "isolated" -- that is up to you. When you "double or triple text" your ex-lover, well, that amounts to harassment. These unfortunate situations have nothing to do with love magic.

If we can help you with spell work and provide you with authentic methods of using our hand-made spiritual supplies in the African American tradition of hoodoo, please just ask.

Good luck with your reading today -- and i hope you do achieve clarity.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:38 am

So I stopped doing lust work on a target seven months ago.

When I was doing work on him I was seeing signs but no completion from my target. After I stopped I’m still seeing his name, for instance my mom was telling me about a guy she has a crush on that has the same first and last name as my target.

I’ve never had sexual dreams about my target until today and I’m wondering why is it still happening???

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi Rew89,

This is the perfect kind of situation that a good reading will help with. You can find excellent readers here who can help:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, if you're at the point where you'd like to stop being emotionally and spiritually connected (because it's time to move on), you can always do a Cut and Clear or a Black Walnut Bath for yourself, to free yourself from that old connection:

https://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

mariedolores

Unread post by mariedolores » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Im practicing in secret and no one of my close friends or family members knows anything about this subject,that’s why I’m humbly asking for your enlightened opinion on this:

About a week ago I did a banishment binding doll baby spell on an enemy of mine, took all protective measures? Hyssop bath afterwards, saging, holy water, cleansing of space etc. Yesterday I put sea salt while praying in all corners of my house especially the front door. The night after having done this I have the following dream :

A black dog is standing outside my front door, it’s evil and aggressive, barking and wanting to attack me - but it couldn’t get through the door. Is that a good sign?

Thank you in advance and many blessings xxx

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi mariedolores,

In the doll baby thread I just answered you, directing you here, but you found it first! Well played!

I find signs are often very personal and subjective, but from my point of view, that seems like she wants to fight back, but your protection is strong, and keeping her away.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:01 am

Apologies Miss cat, i know it is not his responsibility to see that i am not isolated, i did not mean to imply that, but i was hoping he would "come to me" and comfort me knowing im going through such hell and lonesomeness. he has in the past... good terms or not.. and i did have "positive" reports on the come to me, reconciliation candles lit... however, he did the opposite and has gone silent again.

On page 14 of this thread i noticed a few members mentioning the work was going the opposite of intended at first (target resistance?) and it seems that is what is happening to me. My reading from an AIRR member confirmed that my target is "far from happy" and he "knows" these women only want 1 thing from him.. he is "putting on a show" and trying to hide his emotions and there are "no blockages with the work". i believe this part of the reading to be true, but he is STILL seeing these women and STILL spending thousands on them weekly and STILL has not tried to reconcile or spend time with me once.. I asked my reader what could be done to remedy this situation, and i was told to do nothing, to live my life as if he is never coming back, and maybe then he will return. if anything at all, have lights set for me but do not do the work myself as i am too emotionally involved. which is probably what is best.

*The only issue i have with this is that most if not all the reports are coming out positive toward my goal (blockbuster for obstacles, break up, reversing negativity, reconciliation, come to me, clarity) but the opposite is still happening in the physical world. This wasn't really explained to me in the reading, or maybe i just didn't catch it.
-So can someone explain this phenomenon, why is it that the candle reports do not match the targets actions? Is it purely resistance? Which leads me to my next question, if the candle reports are "positive" to my goal, but i seem to be getting negative signs and negative movement, then which should i "believe"? The candle reports or what i am actually seeing?
-Can any products be recommended to break someones defenses/resistance? (preferably lit by a church, as honestly i don't even want to see it in my house, i am very emotionally invested)

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi SpellsnSuch,

Since you had a reading and your readers told you there weren't any blockages and isn't much to be done other than live life, I'm not sure what we can recommend for breaking blockages, if you understand my meaning. If there aren't any, then a Road Opener or Block Buster Vigil Candle isn't going to help you.

The questions you have about the positive candle readings but opposite movement is one for your rootworker/reader. We can't really guess about someone else's reading or work they've done for you, and they'll be able to help clarify or steer you in the right direction.

Here is a thread, though, for questions about having candles set by the MISC for your needs, if you do decide to do more work:

misc-candle-services-general-questions- ... 3-420.html

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”