An expurgated (G-rated_) version of the spell is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

remi
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by remi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi~

First of all, I want to say thanks to Phoenix and all the other candle servers who have worked so hard with the reports!

Second, I would like to ask if anyone has ever had a bug in their candle. My candle report came back saying there was a bug and that it suggests possible interference from the outside. I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that's technically a good thing or not since prior to that sentence, there was a suggestion that my spirit guides are helping to remove the obstacles that are found at the top of the rim of glass. This part is interesting since I do have spirit guides that I communicate with for help in this matter.

In any case, I have a reading scheduled with miss cat in JULY (can't wait) and so it's making me rather curious as to what the bug could mean. I know that no one can tell me what it means looking at my personal situation, but aside from that, what could I do to find out if it's a good or bad sign? I suppose from there, I could start taking action.
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

HopelessRomantic415

Unread post by HopelessRomantic415 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am

So first i'd like to that I just received my order.. Which was a money drawing candle and a Honey Jar spell kit!

First things first I was excited once I received my box, I immediately took out the contents to observe them before I had to go back to work, not using either item yet. But as soon as I went back to work I received a couple tips already the money drawing candle came to mind. Fast forward to the next day, which was today, I finally pulled out the candle and set it on my night stand before I stepped out, so I could remember to light it when I get home. While out, a couple people needed a quick ride and shot me $20 for the 5 minute trouble! WOW definitely the candle! As soon as I got home I lit it, just imagine the power now!

Secondly, saturday I also prepared my honey jar, followed the instructions, but hadn't lit the candle yet because I wanted to wait to start monday. The person I started the jar on text me today, just for casual talk, and became busy with her family. But before we stop texting, she advised me she had changed her number! And that she was giving me the new one! Which I was happy about because she clearly wants to stay in touch and told me she only gave her new number to people she is close with! As midnight struck I couldn't wait to light the candle above my jar. It burned very neatly, and completely. So I get in bed and watch a little tv about pranks, so as I am watching I hear what sounded like her name! But I wasn't sure. So I hop up and search for the episode online, this is where it gets amazing, I find the episode, and not only was the episode originally aired on her BIRTHDAY, I was right about my assumption, the characters name was the same name as the girl I'm interested in! Wow completely dont know what to say.

We dated for about 5 months and I stepped back for insecure reasons when her ex popped up. Shes been unhappy with the other person, as I get to hear all about it.

I really hope this is a good sign, so the other person can get the boot, because even her family dislikes her current partner. I got to hang out with her and her family last week and we all had a blast. Sigh. Fingers crossed.

Both items already showing major signs, feeling blessed, thanks Cat and all in the forum.. I'll update when more things happen. Sorry for the long story lol!

HopelessRomantic415

Unread post by HopelessRomantic415 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Another thing I wanted to add, last night when I posted this the time was her birthday and this morning the email I received confirming my post was also the the time which is her birthday! Spooky man lol

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:56 am

I have just heard from Missionary Independent Spiritual Church that the 2 candle petitions I asked for, had to be re lit...and that minor obstacles and delays are present. Would this have anything to do with the fact that the target I have in mind, is still with the girlfriend....(I have started a break-up spell before I sent off for the candle petitions).

I have good reasons to feel they shouldnt be together, and good reasons to feel we are the better match. Feel a bit disillusioned :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Um the fact that they are still together would be an exact reason ..i.e. an "obstacle" to the work.

The candle going out is resistance ..a couple still together is resistance.

Its ok to set 7 day candles while you do work to back it up and support the work. some ppl light them in runs.

Did you ask a lot in your petition? I notice ppl will add everything on and then scratch their head when they get minimal results. Its a candle not a miracle.

Focus on the goal: break up is to break up, attract is to attract to you ..etc

Candles I also find to be great indicators of the "at this moment" work.. like they tell how it currently is.

The work you did may not even taken effect yet. Id keep burning them. For break up you can have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set them every month when the moon is waning.

Just my thoughts.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

lovegirl

Unread post by lovegirl » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 am

Say you have a strong suspicion that someone has crossed you and that you are under very strong attack and that something negative happens to you and somehow you will encounter a sign (name of a specific person or a person who looks like the person) soon after the negative event or in connection with it. Maybe the sign is a phrase and then the person randomly says the phrase. Is this a sign that this person is working against you? I had a suspicious dream and three days later encountered a stranger who started talking to me about the subject matter of the dream and this person looked exactly like someone whom I suspect of working against me. Is this a sign? How can you tell?

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 am

Thank u j82

Yes, this man is someone dear to me who I was seeing for a good few months...he had still has, a girlfriend, not happy with her, but there are ties too

For me to want to do this spell, I have good reasons to believe we are the better match...he's tried in the past to end it with her, she kept coming back, he said...

So I guess I did this back to front ..

Think I will ask the MISC candle servers to do/try this for me.....Im not confident enough to try a break-up spell myself. I have started a honey jar spell on this man, but thats different.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 pm

I did not see this adressed in this topic so forgive me if it was already. When one performs a spell for an unknown person like a come to me spell, how would one interpret signs and movement? Typically for me with signs I see the targets name. Everywhere. Recently I performed a come to me spell to in an unknown partner, shortly thereafter an acquaintance asked randomly if I had a boyfriend, when I said no, they responded that there was one coming soon around the corner..I took this as a sign?

How might one gauge movement for something unknown like this I wonder?

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 am

Hi, I had a Steady Work candle set at my visit to LM on Saturday 6/1 and haven't received a report yet. Please let me know to whom I should email or call to inquire. Thank you very much!

Mary Thomson
HRCC Student #1398
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 am

Hi Mary,

I would invite you to give them some more time. As you very well may have noticed all the candles burning inside and outside of the church. The fine people of the MISC Candle Ministry are working hard preparing, praying over, setting lights, writing reports, as well as other duties to take care of throughout the day. They must go in the order of the candles that where set prior to your own -- which can be a good number! The report is coming, I can promise you that. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi Olivialeigh,
sounds like a sign to me, if you want to be certain you can always do some divination or get a check reading from one of the AIRR members that offers yes/no type readings. meeting or being approached by an interesting man would be movement. being asked out for for lunch by someone of the desired sex as well. a love letter could be another type of movement. a suggestive look, coversation or gesture (particularly bi-lateral) as well. That said: I wish you completion!

Hi lovegirl,
sounds like a sign to me, not necessarily of someone working against you, but definitely that there's more going on than meets the eye. if you want to be certain you can always do some divination or get a reading from an AIRR member who can also give you the rootwork prescription you need to get yourself uncrossed and/or reverse the work on your enemy as fast as possible
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks Aura, I actually already had a reading with an AIRR reader who said there will be new prospects appearing soon. how soon? well who knows. Soon is a relative term I suppose. I don't know where I read that readings are typically for the next three months as a future spread?

I always like to check my work by keeping my eyes peeled for little signs and movement to show me things are moving forward. This is my first come to me kit or spell that did not focus on a particular person.
I will take that random question as a sign and keep my eyes peeled for movement! hopefully sooner rather than later!!

Thanks again!

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:44 pm

So I, like many, am in the midst of complex reconciliation work. I had a reading with ConjureMan Ali and have been following his suggestions as to spell work.

I just finished a reconciliation candle myself (and have one burning at the Church) and am going to start a lode stone reconciliation spell tonight. I have seen signs here or there - an uncommon dog that the target has fairly often, the quote that he has tattooed on a random bumper sticker at the grocery store, and he has been visiting my blog (don't know if that counts as movement or a sign) in spurts...some days he will check several times, sometimes only once a day, late at night, and then there will be spans of a few days that he goes without checking. My candle burnt completely clear and finished in six days - I am pretty sure these are all positive signs, yes? I still haven't been contacted him or anything, but ConjureMan said that it could be four months away (well, now more like three) before I see any major movement. Thoughts?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi There purplehippie,

A clear and clean candle burn is always a good sign that the energy is moving towards what you desire. No doubt the work that ConjureMan Ali suggested is working!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Spice

Unread post by Spice » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:50 pm

I ordered some candles to be set on your alters, I'm nervous and praying for patience for the outcome candle reports.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:52 am

My Steady Work has begun last week, so a road was obviously cleared through the MISC candle!

Thanks and blessings to all the servers who help us at the MISC.

A second job, which had the obstacles I was overcoming, still has one niggling one that is keeping that one on hold, so I'm very interested in hearing what the report will say and how to clear up (and keep clear) the road on that one.

Mary Thomson
HRCC Student #1398

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Lots of ppl ask questions about signs of work, remember its personal so you need to go with gut and logic and look at it.

Cat gives great advice on signs and movements and how to interpret them.

If you can, id suggest a reading.

Also another great way to learn is to light candles pray over em, watch how it burns and then record how it works out.

I'd also press for ppl to read signs as is and try and be objective not subjective. Often I read on here ppl taking a clearly negative sign and turning it positibe.. that's called self deception.

One person posted recently about seeing signs but they didn't do a specific spell and was told then a sign would not occur. I have mixed feelings and thoughts on that statement. Ever since I started work I been receving coinsidences or signs in personal wants prayers or spell work. I conclude that spell or prayer or heartfelt desired can lead to signs if the prayer is heared by God and he gives signs to let you know of his wishes. Example I will pray for something then get signs and symbols about it then see it positive.. sure not a "spell " but I did ask and seen it.. or I think about something a lot pray on it, bothered by it and ill get signs indicating what going on.

so my point is to ppl to adhear to the divine however you are spoke to and listen to the message. make decisions accordingly

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi All --

Need some perspective on signs and movement -- and either a pep talk or a dope slap from you experienced professionals out there. :)

Been doing honey jar work (it's a LMCC Kit - they are elegant, btw) for Steady Work this summer; just got word that one of my jobs (I have three to make ends meet) did not have work for me this summer. Yikes. I was hoping for it; it's another financial blow I wasn't expecting, and I have a little nervousness about future professional plans. Not exactly steady work, and at a bad time. And well, you don't exactly make the best judgment on whether it's a bad sign or not when you're in an agitated state.

I've calmed down, but I am curious. I'm not here to really ask what it all means, I know that's what readings are for...and no, I'm not asking if I screwed up or it "backfired". But... if any of you have gotten the opposite movement to what you intended with a spell during the "movement" time frame, how did you interpret it, or work with it? A speed bump? A sign to start over? A sign to keep at it? Or to give up? And what do you weigh with regard to signs, movement, and completion when determining this?

Perspective would help. Not quite sure if it's time to give the jar to the ants, end the work, or keep it going. This was a blow. As of now, I lit another dressed candle on the jar. (I do have two other gigs I want to keep steady...)

Thanks for your thoughts,

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 pm

What have the signs been in the work prior to this?

did you include all 3 jobs in the jar or just ask in general for steady work?

What are you praying and asking over it?

these questions can determine if its a sign or movement.

Also on a positive note you asked for steady work and one job left, meaning it's not steady. this has happened to me before also, later I find the job changed managers fired ppl, went under etc. God could be setting you up for the one steady job but again im assuming you are asking that.

how is the candle burning? clean?

freaking out does not help, lol. rather keep the jar going work it talk to it, shake it.. add candles around it that support what you want like money draw, attraction,

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 am

Hi j82 --

Thanks for this. Precisely what I needed, a different perspective.

FYI I had the names of all three schools in the jar. I started the jar back in March when a different school was going through registration and numbers were looking sparse in my classes, but literally after first lighting the jar, that gig came through and both courses filled. Have been keeping it cooking ever since. A simple repeated prayer of "I have steady work, I have security, I have success, now, in the most Holy Names, Amen" along with dressed candles every Monday Wednesday Friday... you know, sticking to the recipe.

I can see your point; the school that's dropping me did say that enrollment has been tumbling for the last couple of years, and they would be shaving instructors...I guess I was one of them. I just was needing that paycheck this summer/fall, and I'm financially backed in to a corner again. Even if the ship may be sinking, you want a lifeboat, not to be tossed overboard...

Admittedly, this is not the ideal situation professionally -- no one wants to be balancing three PT jobs to make a living -- but it has been steady for a few years and dependable in this economy. I've wanted change... but, boy, this was not the ideal way to have it occur right now...

I'll keep the jar cooking. Thanks. :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Sounds like you are a teacher, this is the time of year that positions are posted for next year.. maybe start burning attraction candles next to the steady work.. get the resume out to local schools.. I find applying on line then showing up well dressed with a paper copy helps ( ofcourse I dress the paper copy and burn a small candle while im out)..getting a new job is a fulltime job.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Indeed, j82. And thanks. I'll take your advice to heart. :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

lovegirl

Unread post by lovegirl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks, aura! I've thought about this dream a lot and I'm still thinking on it. I haven't decided whether this person, who in the past has done work on me, is actually involved or if this is a trick bag somebody is trying to put me in. The 20-23 days have passed, but in the meantime I had a CRAZY dream that I can't even talk about that involved an aspect of something that occurred with this person. I don't know. I'm still thinking on the situation. Thanks again.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:05 pm

lovegirl

Dreams can be a powerful source for information. Sometimes rather cryptic.

Perhaps some prayer with Frankincense, Myrrh, Physic Vision, and King Solomon products will bring some insight for you.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

IamMe

Unread post by IamMe » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 am

My apologies if this is a double post. I clicked to post once before and my session timed out, so I'm not sure if it went through. If it did, please feel free to delete the duplicate.

EDIT: Thanks - just want to add I think I posted this in the wrong section by accident. It should probably be in the section for questions about dreams, but I'm not sure how to switch it to the other properly.

Hi,

I had an account a while back in which I asked about the Course (and received great, informative answers -- thank you again!), but I lost the login info and didn't make a new one since I normally just read the boards anonymously. But I thought I should post here again, specifically because of a detailed dream I had this morning.

Yesterday, I received my newest package from LM (thank you again! Everything is great, as usual, and I love the book!). After I went to sleep early this morning, one of the dreams was very detailed and involved Ms. Robin. I'm used to having detailed dreams, but I remind myself that while they can be more than that, sometimes a dream is just a dream. But since this was pretty in depth, I thought I would post it and maybe get some feedback.

First, I'm not too familiar with Ms. Robin's work, though in the past I have looked at her wonderful gambling spell on LM's site. I've never used it, but it seemed amazing and I told one of my relatives to tell another that plays bingo about the spell. But that's pretty much it.

In the portion of the dream that involved Ms. Robin, my spouse and I went into a large, elaborate store owned by her. It was very beautiful with high ceilings and sort of a modern Egyptian/Island/Southern feel. Large windows with a lot of light streaming through; lush, long and billowing white curtains with ties in the middle, expensive-looking hardwood floors and wood panel on cream-colored limestone-type walls. The store had a lot of items – books, oils, clothing, etc. Ms. Robin was talking to people, sometimes behind the counter, other times walking around the store and interacting with customers.

At some point she asked us to let her know if we needed anything and we thanked her and looked around. I told my spouse that was Ms. Robin and this was her store. She was very nice, pleasant with a commanding air. She was wearing a white dress, with a belt, and unlike the picture I've seen of her on the site, she had her hair down. And, to my mind in the dream anyway, she didn't quite look like Ms. Robin as I remember from the picture, but I knew it was her.

As we were looking around, I found something I wanted. It was a medium-sized bottle of oil. I think Ms. Robin told me it was her money oil, but she was still at the front of the store and we were near the back. But at any rate, I knew it was money oil, I just wasn't sure what kind. It was in a glass bottle, and the contents were like a rich honey with kind of a glow. Not as thick as honey or molasses, though, but not as thin as regular oil. And there were herbs in it, though I don't know what kind.

We opened it to smell it; my spouse smelled it first and said it smelled like money. I tried to smell it and only got a sort of mind-interpretation of something like cashews or almonds – I say mind-interpretation because I don't think I could really smell it, and had to smell it a few times before I finally sort of thought, “Well, maybe it smells like almonds,” or a similar thought within the dream. I told my spouse I wasn't sure it smelled like money, and what I thought it smelled like. I also told my spouse I trusted that it would be a good purchase.

It was the last bottle available. We looked around and there were a couple of books I wanted as well. But we only had the option to either buy the oil or buy one of the books. I wasn't quite sure what the other book was, but one was a slightly older book on Necromancy. Several pages in the back were coming out. It wasn't worn or dirty, though, just very old and kept in good condition. I picked it up and was looking at it, but my spouse and I thought maybe it belonged to someone else. Mind you, I don't really have any interest in Necromancy, at least from the little I know of it. I do work with spirits sometimes in hoodoo, but I don't think that qualifies exactly as Necromancy. We were thinking of buying it, or at least one like it, but I wasn't sure what use I would have for it.

As we were looking at the book, a guy in sort of a mummy or mummy-king role-play walked up. It was his book and I gave it back to him. He was joking with me and said, “Son of a bitch,” and winked, smiled. He wasn't saying it to be rude or anything like that – it seemed it was part of his role-play and he wanted to stay in character, but he also wanted to interact, which is why he winked and smiled. He stood looking at the book for a moment or so until I realized it was the last book in the store on Necromancy. He seemed pleasant also, kind of mischievous, but not in a harmful way, and he wanted to talk, but he had to go continue his role-playing. He was White (mummy bandages weren't covering his face) and through the bandages half-covering his head, I could see that his hair was blond-ish.

After he left, my spouse and I decided to go around and further back into the store. This was a space that was quiet and private. We took the oil to look at it some more. While we were there, Ms. Robin came out of the main part of the store and told us that we couldn't take the product back there. It was no problem being back there, but that section of the store, while still being her store wasn't strictly just her store or wasn't strictly just hers. We said okay and went back to the main part of the store.

We purchased the bottle, and at some point while my spouse was somewhere else in the store, I went back to the quiet section to put on the oil. When I got there, I saw the oil – don't know how I didn't have it with me – but instead of being in the medium-sized bottle it was in, the contents were in sort of an empty vigil candle container with a sealed top and it was on its side. Only the bottom, instead of being closed, was like a glass coaster it was positioned on, and that wasn't quite sealed and was leaking the contents out. It was on its side on something like a small metal-rod shelf and that was sitting on something else (later I realized it was a bed).

I picked up the container and scooped out the contents that had leaked out and rubbed it in my clothes so it wouldn't go to waste. But as the contents came in contact with my clothing, the oil turned into a paste. I got the feeling that it still worked for the most part but there was something wrong with it turning into a paste. Also, when I turned the bottle to try to keep the contents in they still spilled out. There was a lot in there, but I knew if I didn't find another container that I would have to use it all right then or let it go to waste, neither of which was ideal.

My spouse entered that section of the store and I said what was happening. We thought we could get another container, but I wasn't sure when or if Ms. Robin would be making another batch of the oil. I scooped some more of the leaked oil off of what looked like a display bed (the bed mentioned before. Also, on the bed/bed sheet it just looked like an oil stain as an oil normally would, not like the paste it turned into on my clothes), and we went to find Ms. Robin.

That's when I woke up.

So that's it. I looked up some of the things that stood out to me, so I have an idea of some of the symbolism and a feeling on it all, but it's one of those that overall I'm not quite sure what to make of. Any thoughts, suggestions?

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:54 pm

I have another question regarding signs.

Before I begin, I must say that as I type this, I do recall mentioning something about continuing signs after the work has topped before and have read the responses. if this post is in violation, please forgive me and accept my apology. I do not mean to offend or go against forum policy. I've tried to perform a search for the thread and could not recognize where a topic on signs would be under any of the other threads that i have posted to, which had nothing to do with signs. If need be, feel free to move this to where it should be.

Now, I had been doing work to bring closer an old flame...a first love from junior high school and it was going well. But I have since stopped the work because his interest in me began to "wane" as it seems...in other words, when I first started the work after reconnecting with him, he claimed that his old feelings for me were still there and that he felt the same way that I did, especially after having looked for me to get me back for 23 years. I figured that the love and the feelings must be on that high level if you're looking to get an ex back for 23 years!

As a little time went on, he'd start to say the contrary...that he SORTA felt the same as I felt...and finally, that he didn't want to lead me on. This was the point in which I've stopped work on him, and I felt it pointless to place any more effort and magickal energy in someone who was flipping and flopping. Yes, the work could've helped with that, but I had lost my will, desire and "strength" in doing it any further...I felt defeated, so I let it go.

This was about a little more than a month ago when we've reconnected in May.

Now, I still see signs regarding him...his last name and such. His first name I will give no attribute to because it is common...the last name is a known name as well, but its not as common as say, a Johnson, a Jones, a Williams, a Jackson or a White.

But I am asking because not only am I getting continuing signs by his last name being a constant presence around me whereas it was not until I had started the work on him after a little over a month ago, but now MY OWN first name is everywhere...though these two names are never together when they appear to me. My first name is also a known name, but again, it is not a common name, as in Mary, Ann, Lisa, or Jane.

I'm waiting for funds to get a reading on this, but in the meantime, does anyone have any opinions regarding why MY name keeps coming up? I've tried to do a few readings myself and I've never been told about any reconciliation. I've tried to get a perspective on his feelings, as in, does he still feel this way or that way about me and the response all seem to tell me that he didn't. I'd also be told to wait and be patient because there was a hidden aspect to our conflict but I'm not interested in knowing what it is...I'm ready to move on and focus on attracting a lover who is better for me. I have an idea, that this may mean some sort of reconnect in the future but again, readings either tell me that his feelings for me weren't there or they wouldn't answer at all and instead, tell me to wait and not to take action.

I wanted to start working with Saint / Archangel Raphael to find a new love and the cards told me not to act on that level either. Its like, the cards are telling me that the man doesn't want me but I'm asked to wait to see what the basis of our conflict is, when my viewpoint is simply, I don't care about why we are at conflict because A., he doesn't want me and B., I'm no longer doing work on him so the reason for our conflict makes no difference at this point. I'm not interested in correcting anything...I'm trying to focus on moving beyond the situation. It didn't work.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 am

Hello there! I am three months into my workings and I'd just like some advice since it's recommended that an evaluation is good at 3 months.

So when I began my spellwork, my situation had gone so bad that my target avoided me, didn't even really want to speak to me, and even wanted to move out.

We just had a discussion the other day and she told me that no way in hell would she ever date me again.

BUT three months later since my workings, she has been spending time with me now, we are having dinner on a semi-regular basis, she shares her private thoughts with me, and once again considers me a very good friend, and told me that she is very happy that she is living with me. Before whenever she talks about general life and living, she always says "I" or "me", but lately she's been saying "we".

The fact remains though, that she thinks that us dating again is out of the question. The reasons she gave were because I had some habits and mannerisms that she can stand in a friend, but not in a partner. And also some things in my past that didn't concern her but she still can't get over. She also complained that we fought a lot and I make a lot of drama, but I have since worked on that and we don't fight anymore and the drama no longer happens.

So I'm not sure what my course of action is. Please don't say cut and clear yet, because I do have a deadline for that, and it is on the one year anniversary of our breakup (I still have six more months).

Should I have a rootworker cast another spell? Or would continuing to lay tricks be enough?

I currently have a honey jar and a little lamp going. I use Reconciliation, Stay with Me, Love Me, and Kiss Me. (I used to use Follow Me Girl, but I ran out. Perhaps I should get some more?) I also feed her my menstrual blood almost every day (I slip it in her coffee). I also stuff the dressed candles that I burn with small pieces of our used menstrual pads at the bottom (the candles have a small hollow where I can put these).

And also, I dress her shoes with Return to Me and Stay with Me every day so that she will return home to me eagerly.

Can anyone give me some advice please? Thank you in advance!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Its funny, some people complain about never getting their candle reports, but I've gotten them for candles I requested not to be sent a report on, lol.
HRCC Student #1559

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Thank you so much, ConjureMan Ali, and thank you for the detail explanation of how MISC works, starsinthesky07.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:49 am

I got my candle report on my Steady Work candle, and it was so spot-on -- the work of it had been done before I got the report! As I posted above, I started a position after a small obstacle was cleared, and actually have a second job through the same company as well (I petitioned to this company on the candle). When I got the report, it stated the burn was clean, and a piece of herb had remained on the side of the candle -- which represented a small and easily surmountable obstacle! This was the obstacle that had occurred while the candle was doing its work!

Thank you to all at LM, MISC, to Miss Cat for everything you do and teach, to St Martha who is being good to me right now in the middle of my first-ever novena to a saint. I am so blessed to know and work with all of you.

Mary Thomson
HRCC Student #1398

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:58 am

Dear Mary,

I am so happy to hear that your candle did its job! I love it when it all works out. We, here at MISC, will be happy to help with any future needs that you might have as well.

Blessings,
Miss Phoenix

Mother Katrina

Unread post by Mother Katrina » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello friends on the forum. I'm just taking a minute from preparing candles to let you all know that your wait for candle reports, on an overall basis has considerably shortened. Your candle will usually be lit two days after you have placed an order. Your candle will burn for five to seven days and reports are written within three days after your candle has finished burning. This is the typical process, but there are situations where this is not the case.

Candles may go out and need to be re-lit or the number of requests for lights may go up. These are possible factors as to why your candle report may take longer to get to you.

We are all working hard to satisfy all our clients and for their work to be successful. If at anytime you feel that your wait time has exceeded a two week time frame, please call the church or Lucky Mojo and we will be happy to inform you on the status of your lights.
Mother Katrina
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 am

So, I was thinking about signs, movement, and completion. Typically, the signs I have gotten have always led to eventual movement, and than so on. Tuesday, I started working with St. Anthony. On that same day, a neighbor (who pretty much keeps to their self/never asks us for anything) came over and asked if we had some bread to spare. I equated the bread with bread that is baked in honor of St. Anthony on his feast day. Then, I check my email and saw that the Crystal Silence League had prayed on my behalf regarding the situation I am currently working on. Today, I go outside to check the mail and my mailbox is full of little pill bugs (I think that's what they are); like a message is being delivered...I am sure bugs have climbed into our mailbox before, but this was ALOT and it's not like there's any food, or standing damp paper, or anything else in there that would attract them..So, I see these as positive signs towards my goal..:)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:47 am

Hi AnnieB,

Looks like you've made some serious strides in the right direction and although a reading would be more certain on the subject, it does sound like you may want to have a Rootworker step in and give you a hand to push things over the edge. Any of the AIRR members that takes reconciliation cases could be of help: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nciliation

That said, don't cry victory yet. You have definite movement, but you don't have completion - and depending on a lot of different factors that may or may not be possible. So keep working until your deadline, enlisting help as you see fit (and can finance without giving yourself trouble).

Blessings and thanks for the update :)
Aura Laforest

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 am

Thank you, Aura!

Yes, I definitely don't consider this a victory yet. We need to be back as a couple again for me to count it as such!

Perhaps I should have mentioned that I did have a rootworker cast for me three months ago. He did a moving candle spell three months ago and then a love uncrossing 2 months ago. That said, it's been three months, with movement, but definitely not full results.

So my question is, is it wise to have another rootworker cast on top of this since it's been three months, or should I be patient and give the spell more time and continue my everyday workings?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 am

Hi AnnieB,

you have significant movement with the work already - as well as with the work your rootworker has already done. I'd get a new reading from that same rootworker rather than another since he's already familiar with your situation. Following his reading and recommendations you can choose to move forward with a spell as suggested or continue on your own. But definitely continue your everyday workings and mundane actions in the right direction.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 am

Thank you again, Aura,

The reason I'm switching workers is because my rootworker has become really busy lately. As for readings, while his spells and advice were a BIG help, his readings left me wanting as I don't think he was able to see into my situation too well. I'm still actually in the search of a reader who can really see into my situation. I've been to 4 so far (with at least a month in between readings) but out of the 3, only one made sense. The others gave me answers that didn't align at all with what was happening in my relationship or with my target's personality. The one that did make sense doesn't offer rootwork.

I'm not saying that the others whose readings were inaccurate were fakes, though. 2 of them are friends with AIRR members so I do believe they're legit. The other one, well... He's pretty old and not too used to computers and didn't like doing e-mail readings (he said so in his email response) so I think he gave me a reading without even really reading the details of my situation fully which is why his reading made no sense. But I suppose if I got a phone reading from him it would have been better (shrug).

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:12 pm

I have a question regarding candle report. If there is stated that "there is opposition/resistance in this work" or something similar, so that means that the petition and spell is working, but very lightly or is not working at all?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 am

Hi vitax, it means that there is opposition or resistance to the work.

So it can mean that there's someone getting in the way, that there is a situation causing issues or that the target is resisting the work. As a result the petition or spell is running up against interference which needs to be resolved for success. You can either burn another round of the candle you had burnt or work supplementary spell-work to address the resistance. The spell-work advised will be different depending on type of opposition you're running into.
Aura Laforest

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 am

Thank you Aura for clarification. I am doing also the spells by myself with using LM oils and powders, as well as ordering different candels at MISC to attack the situation from all possible angels.

So even when the spell is working to remove obstacles, it's also very good sign to know so the next the same cadle will have a better conditions to work.. I love you for for very fast reports that I received in last weeks.

cool77

Unread post by cool77 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 am

Hi,

I am trying to make a money stay with me mojo bag. After reading Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic for Miss Catherine, I am a little bit confused in choosing the right "money/ hold and protect money" herbs to include in my recipe.

Sassafras, thyme, bayberry, alfalfa, alkanet, Irish moss, fenugreek seeds, high John the conqueror, pyrite and maybe lodestone.

Looking forward for your kind feedback.

Have a great day

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:06 pm

cool77, I applaud your trying something new to gain experience.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Irish moss -- wonderful choice, because puts a "floor" under you, so to speak.
Good luck -- and let us know how it turns out!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 pm

cool77,

In the back of your "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" book there are lists of herbs by usage, and you can also find them here, in my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cool77

Unread post by cool77 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:01 am

Hi and thank you everyone,

Since the main focus of money stay with me formula is to hold on to money so I will focus in using herbs with this property. After reading the link Hoodoo at a Glance I can tell that my own formula consist of:
Alfalfa, Irish moss, thyme, sassafras, pine needles, comfrey leaf these are 6 herbs so I need another herb in order to get an odd number formula. I really don't know which one I have to choose between pyrite and bayberry. Please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestion.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:24 am

Hi cool77,

Either can be good, both do much the same thing: attracts money and good fortune with regards to money. As an herb, bayberry is quite astringent and as such it can help make money last longer by making you more inclined to use less of it: it's excellent to put in a bill-fold for that purpose. Take a look at pictures of each in the herb magic catalogue and see which one speaks to you:

http://www.herb-magic.com/bayberry-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/pyrite-chunk.html
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 am

Hi...I've been crying myself to sleep...
So far I've only done a plain white candle ritual for fidelity (carved his name and my wish for him to be faithful). How long will it normally take for the spells to have an effect? I know it's difficult to answer since it's probably dependant on the situation but I'm desperate...I've ordered from luckymojo but it will take quite a long time for the items to arrive to me...Does anyone know of any simple spells I can do for him to be faithful to me? Lately he's been distant and cold, I'm sensing that there's something going on again...I can't leave him yet, so please...Any spells with items I can buy (while awaiting for my spell kits from Luckymojo?) Thank you...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:43 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

I've merged your post into the long forum thread already existant on signs, movement and completion of spells. You'll find a lot of information here that will help you answer your question.

That said, if you're desperate over this love affair and crying yourself to slepp every night, it probably isn't a healthy emotional space for you and you may want to consider some support either privately or in a group setting to help you come to terms with what's occuring.

For spells on fidelity, you can look through the forum thread on the subject here: spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... eab2a9e1ae
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 am

I've ordered the stay with me kit Aura :)
Thanks for all the replies...U're great!
I know it's an unhealthy relationship but I can't seem to leave him yet...
Let's hope that I will in time...A cut and clear would be appropriate then I guess?
Thanks again!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 am

Yes, Cut And Clear would be of great use.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:31 am

Hello Everyone.

So here is my question, and I think I have a general idea of what the answer will be as I recall having seen it somewhere, but sometimes I just don't get the results I want when I do a search on the forum. I found LM about a year ago and have been doing things here and there from reading the forum, reading Ms. Cat's book, and some other books from Ms. Starr etc. When I first tried some work and spells, I was getting signs in the everyday mundane and I was also having dreams. Somewhere along the lines, I have stopped getting any signs on any of my work, no dreams, no nothing.

Now, from being a novice and out of ignorance did not dispose of candle remains or other ritual items in the correct way in the past, could this have caused my lack of results? If that is the case, is any work I do now dead in the water? I have done several cleansing baths, most of what I found in Ms. Starr's book about cleansings, and I have burned road opening candle, done a Van Van bath. The only thing that I am seeing any kind of results with is the saints. Simple novenas, lighting a candle, giving them offerings when done.

I have really been trying to get my money flowing and I'm having a hard time. I quit my job last month because of sexual harassment and was not happy with the company's decision and non-action against the person. Now, I am finding that my home business, the phone calls have dried up this week and the job offers are really not coming in and I am scouring the net.

Haha, I just checked my profile... I joined a year ago today lol
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hi,
I've done about 2 simple candle love spells and simple healing spell. Just now I saw two big and beautiful white butterflies flying around the front door, which is unusual. Is this a good sign??? Thanks :D

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:43 am

Hi MoonSunStar-

I went ahead and merged your post to an already established thread on the topic of Signgs After Completion of Spells. Personally I would take the two big and beautiful white butterflies as a good sign.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:42 am

Hi SweetSuccess,

Although the improper disposal of the ritual remains could have caused lack of results in the past, the work you do now would not be dead in the water as a result. The fact that you were getting signs, movement and dreams says that you had early successes, right now you're not getting any. Question: what's changed:
-Are you overly-obsessing over your results? This can be counter-productive to actually getting anything to move!
-Are you over-extended, really tired or otherwise occupied? This can explain why you don't have sufficient energy or focus to get spell-work success. This may explain why the work you are doing with the Saints is more successful right now: they're giving you a helping hand and some extra energy to get the work fueled.
-Are you working on different types of spell-work from before? Usually we have a facility with certain types of work and others can be more difficult or impossible for us. For example I do great at healing, road-opening and money work. Love I'm OK but not great at. Crossing and Court Case are not my bag. Perhaps this is what's going on for you as well.
-Are you/have you been crossed up? I see you doing regular cleansing but you don't talk about having any protection up. Perhaps a couple of 13-herb baths followed by some regular protection can help change things.

Ultimately however, if none of this is making sense or applicable to your situations, you may want to get a consultation with a rootworker to see what's going on and thus take the best steps to move forward swiftly.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 am

Hi SweetSuccess, Perhaps you need to consider a reading? From your post it sounds like you are taking some really healthy and productive steps, but there may be other things going on that you just aren't aware of. As I'm sure you already know there are plenty of amazing readers on AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I'll also just throw out there that when you work for yourself there are times where it feels like the work is drying up and then all of a sudden you get a rush of business. Sometimes self employment can be a feast or famine situation. Maybe it's time to do some work for the success of your business, Crown of Success maybe? Check out more information on Crown of Success here: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Best of luck!

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi
My contract ending this month and am looking for job, and am hoping to have some luck attracting money and luck in my casino game.

I recently ordered the Fast Luck candle to be set on the altars and have received my candle report yesterday as follow:

"It burned steadily, There is a thin ring of wax left in the bottom of the glass of this candle, which suggests that there is some resistance with this working. There is also a slight haze on the glass, pointing to issues with clarity. There is a shamrock on the glass covered in glitter and this denotes that your distractions are keeping your luck from growing"

Does this mean that petition not working ,as there's resisitance with the work? How do I go about to improve on that? Do i need to order another Fast Luck candle to set at the altar again?

Many thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi Bebfleur,
I would do some Clarity work on myself (and then you will probably figure out what is going on) and then have candles set again later.
However, after the Clarity work, you might want to consider prioritizing/ focusing on one thing at a time. Maybe Steady Work spells? Afterwards, spells for attaining and keeping money and then gambling.
Here is a link to Clarity products www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
Good luck and I hope that you acquire BIG fortunes!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I have just ordered the Steady work candle 3mins ago to be set at the Altar before checking on your reply . . haha..Anyway how do I do the Clarity work ?

Thanks so much for the prompt reply and help:)

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 pm

:oops: got it ! just went to that clarity link , thanks Aida ..muack muack :P

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”