Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

China731

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by China731 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 am

I have done th cleansing on him and have repeated the IS spell and it still just has a reversed reaction to me where as I'm feeling the effects way too much. I have then moved on to the Love me or die spell as where I had my cards read and it was said that this spell will work, I guess my question is how will I know it's taking effect because we no longer talk because he is still very upset with me. I've also backed it up with a honey jar and a road opening spell to try and open up the doors of communication. I'm just wondering how long does it take to start working, and is there any other spells I can do to try and open the doors of communication.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi All --

I'm sharing this post about my last couple of days in the "Signs" thread -- it's clear these were big, and, well, I guess it goes to show sometimes the Spirits will do ANYTHING to get your attention if you're really being indecisive, unsure, or just a dope.

My cutoff date has come and passed on the reconciliation work I've been doing all summer. (Again, I want to thank folks in the Forum for their advice, guidance, and support while all this was going on.) I'll admit, I was starting to waffle a bit on sticking to it, but had made some plans to get through the weekend and make sure this cycle of work finished... so...

I went to the hair salon to get a new look Friday (literally, cutoff date for my hair, no better moving-on ritual). While I was sitting in the lounge waiting for my girl to arrive, someone smashed their car through the back of the shop and blew a hole in the wall with their car -- I was about 15 feet away. Had I been closer I'd probably not be typing to you all right now.

Yep. There's nothing like a brush with injury or death to get your priorities in order. Quite a sign to move on and live, right?

Then today was the day to end the work for sure. I was up early (they were predicting severe storms today and I wanted to beat them) with the remnants of a summer's worth of love and recon work - honey jars, picture jars, candle wax, mojo, you name it - and went to Minnehaha Falls which empties into the Mississippi River here in Minneapolis. Well... I prayed and made offering to the Falls, and set about burying things, opening jars in the woods, placing things in trees... and as I walked along the Creek I wasn't expecting a sign. But I got one.

I looked a over the creek -- about 10 feet across -- and across from me was a big blue heron sizing me up. ...

Aside from he fact that blue herons have been a powerful personal symbol for me for a long time...We don't get storks up here, so I took this as a close analogue to the Stork of the Lenormand deck and what that means.

After we hung out staring at each other for about five minutes, he took to the air, and just as he did the sun broke through. The morning was just so beautiful. Such a blessing to be alive. No storms like they were predicting. No sadness.

I'm not gong to stretch to interpret beyond a new beginning -- you know, that would be making it be what I want instead of what it is -- but boy, you will get the guidance you need if you're mindful.

Or, you know if it drives through a wall at you or stares you down over water. :)

I bathed in hyssop, got whiter than snow, and fell asleep for a couple hours afterwards. Magical fatigue? ...

Thanks again, All. I'll keep you posted.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:47 pm

aradia71

Many AIRR readers do good accurate work with just photos -- even emailed photos. Some of us do email readings, too, so you don't have to stay up late.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele, I would like to get an email reading using our photos, but I can't see how to order that on it's own without a tarot card reading. Can you help please?

Much gratitude!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, ,

I thought you were cleansing him and then nursing him. Your last 2 posts are conflicting.

It sounded like you wanted to "nurse" him but then you performed the Intranquil Spirit on him again. So, I am confused.

Nevertheless, As far as signs, I am moving you to the subforum that gives you information on this.

Take care

Reason: I lost the post I was answering
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, China ,

I thought you were cleansing him and then nursing him. Your last 2 posts are conflicting.

It sounded like you wanted to "nurse" him but then you performed the Intranquil Spirit on him again. So, I am confused.

Nevertheless, As far as signs, I am moving you to the subforum that gives you information on this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

elsie

Unread post by elsie » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:11 pm

For the most part I have been having positive results. Overall, I believe there has been a fast turnaround. When I first got together with my gentleman, he was ready to become a hermit, not having anything to do with anyone because of all the hurt he has endured.

I do believe the work I have been doing has helped him open up. However, the more I read, the more I question (I am confident in the work, it's just that I'm still learning). My question right now is of signs. I know that a lot of it is personal interpretation...but I feel as though I have been having conflicting signs. I know a lot of it is because he is conflicted.

I have been doing love work, and have lately been focusing on sexual magic so I can draw him closer and have fun in the process. I have felt/seen results in the emotional aspect of it, but the physical act has been rare. It has been terribly frustrating for me (in so many ways! haha!).

Well, my question is in regards to signs I saw on the same day. I saw a small bumper sticker while I was on the way to his place that read "Love Wins," and when I met with him, he told me he has Peyronie’s disease, which makes "happy-time" painful. He also mentioned feeling tied to his ex, but not wanting that tie (I have asked a question about an idea for remediation for this situation in another thread).

So I see that the work has had an effect, but not necessarily a clear one as far as I'm concerned. I know from reading the forum that a reading would help me understand this situation best (I do have an appointment set), but would like to see if anyone else would be able to point out something I am not seeing, if that is okay. I am getting sleepy so I hope I have offered enough information, and that it makes sense.

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:17 am

Hi elsie,

It sounds like you're doing just fine interpreting the signs you're getting. It also seems quite clear that you're dealing with a complex situation and it's unlikely that it will be a ''quick and easy'' either in signs or work: you've chosen yourself a long-term project.

Consulting with a reader/rootworker as you will be doing is a really good choice given the various physical/mental/spiritual issues that are involved and they'll no doubt be able to shed light on how to best work on the situation. Healing work is probably to be considered in some way both for the physical issues as well as the hurt.

In the sexual department, consider perhaps focusing on oral pleasure, massage and full-body exploration. Tantric texts can also provide some really wonderful exercises as a couple that don't require Mr. Happy to help along. This can open alternatives and sexual fullfillment for both of you even if the Peyronie's disease interferes with intercourse.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

elsie

Unread post by elsie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 am

Thank you Miss Aura!

I sure know how to pick 'em! haha! I will definitely have a breadth of knowledge and practice from this relationship at least.

I will bring up your suggestions to him. :)

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi bought some items from LM recently, Im beginning to do spells on my target Im trying to get them to think of me , I had used fast luck powder on my candle and i used a mirror spell to try and have them think of me constantly, and i used attraction oil and magnetic power on the pictures, target picture on front of mirror and mine on back, on there picture i wrote think of me. Okay now during the spell my candle's flame is very large bright and steady or still, it flickers slightly but barely and this is no draft as I block all areas that may cause that, is this a good signing that
my spell is influencing them to think of me ? or maybe something else. I had text the target and they had no idea it was me i sent them a random message stating some lyrics that id be loyal to them and they sent me a text basically stating they'll be my loving counter part, we'll be together like bonnie and clyde etc. most ppl would say who is this? when being text by someone they dont know right, i dont know may not a result. then recently I ran into them which i thought may be a result sense they live in another town than me , they called out to me very happily which i though was unexpected, but who knows. My spells have lots of white smoke the goes north up then to the west and alot of smoke went towards me. are these signs my target is being influenced by my spell to think of me possibly ? thank you for your advice and help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello, wiggie666,

Looks like you 've got some good signs.

Keep up the good work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned elsewhere, I've dedicated 3 mths for the completion of a complex work, and even if everything was progressing well, at the end of the 3-rd month everything turned sadly to big s*** (sorry!). I'm doing some healing presently on myself, as I was extremely badly hurt by this man. I've stopped all work (honey jar, poppet), and am just occasionally stirring the breakup jar. Now, suddenly, I'm seeing these bizarre signs related to the same work, popping frequently everywhere, such as his name (which I am definitely not looking forward to hear!), however signs are signs, but the signification is unclear. Do you believe that I need still to continue the positive work, as now I am more interested to avenge myself and to move on? Do you believe that these are signs that there may be some hope left to salvage something, and that this is just a step for a future eventual bliss? Many blessings!!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:13 pm

aradia71

Send an email directly to the worker, and ask if he or she can do a psychometric reading (reading from photographs). We all offer different services according to our gifts.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:12 am

Hi everyone,

Please read my previous post and help, I need your opinion sorely...Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,

Wow. Well, that would require a reading.

Not sure if the signs are regarding you love work or your break up work or what it is.

I highly recommend a reading for some clarity on this;

www.hoodoopsychics.com
or http://readersandrootworkers.org

And than you for reminding us that we missed your post!! That is appreciated very much!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:23 pm

wow, so today I saw 2 guys that resembled my target I've been working on. Can I take that as a sign perhaps? I've stopped most of the work on him to give things a chance to manifest while I date someone else to keep my mind occupied. Both guys seem to flirt with me in a sense & said hello to me :) I also keep hearing his name either in conversations with random people or on tv. The 3 month guideline has passed last month for one of them without full results & this month will mark the 3rd month of another I did without much movement, just dreams & signs of him. What's going on here???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

Sounds like you got some signs! Congrats!

As you have already stated, the "3-3-3-" is just a guideline and not written in stone.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm

I've been doing work on the same man for about a year. I just made a new honey jar last week. I also did work last month leading to the full moon, with two figure candles moving his candle closer to my candle over the span of 7 nights. I have seen good results with some of my work. However, he has been distint the last month or so due to him being involved in an ugly custody battle with his ex wife. But he hasn't contacted me in over a week now.

The "sign" I have been having is that I've been receiving calls from a private number. Through out the year, I have had experienced this before when we were not talking. Getting private numbers calling me up to three times a day. I answered the last call. I said hello twice. Heard a light breath and they hung up.

Has anyone else ever experienced this or is it just 'coincidence'?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello AliOlu,

I have never done work to like this so I may not be the best at answering it. Maybe with more experience than me will be able to provide more information. If it is the man you are working on on the other end of the phone call than I would say yes it is a sign. It is kind of hard to say otherwise. It could be that you have been targeted for a prank phone call also. If you want to have some assurance on whether or not your work is having success I would recommend getting a reading from a reputable worker. (www.readersandrootworkers.org)

Peace~

Nathen

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:51 pm

I'm trying to decide if I truly received a sign the other night.

A little background: I was raised by a single father after my mom passed when I was 5. He raised me to be independent and to take care of myself, which is general is a good thing, though it has tended to screw up my romantic relationships. A few weeks before he died, he promised that he would send me a man who would be able to take care of me despite my independent nature. I met a man, quickly fell in love and this guy wanted nothing more than to take care of me. The night before Superstorm Sandy, he kept telling me that I needed to stay with him so that I would be safe. I kept saying no. Finally, he looks at me and says "I feel like your father sent me to you to keep you safe." Ding! Throughout our relationship, when we hit a rough patch, I would "talk" to my father and ask him to send me a sign if this was the man he intended for me to be with.

Even after our break-up a few months ago, I've gotten signs. Some I've asked for specifically, others just have happened randomly. Even when I've for a sign, I didn't go looking for them - they usually occurred a few days after my request.

My ex is now dating someone new (and I was told by a trusted psychic that will not last) and weeks ago when I discovered her presence, I prayed to my dad to send me a sign... a very specific sign. I wanted to hear the song, "Another One Bites the Dust". (Long story about what I choose that) At the time, it was a song that I heard pretty often on the radio, so I knew I would likely be setting myself up some type of heart break because I would hear the song all the time and nothing was going to come of it. However, something strange happened. I DIDN'T hear it... not for a good two weeks. When I finally did hear it, I was singing along and about mid-way through, my request came to mind. I have to admit that I did laugh a bit at that point. I've not heard it since.

Monday, I did the final part of a multi-day/part Shut Up spell. I know that the 3-3-3 thing is a general guideline. However, I didn't actually expect to see any signs for this spell because while I do occasionally chat with my ex, we both pretend as though the other person doesn't have a love life, so I knew he wouldn't tell me if they were having issues. Thursday evening (day 3!), I had the TV on in the background while I did a few things around the house. It was a movie that I didn't pay much attention to because I had it many times and I definitely wasn't paying attention to the commercials. However, during one commercial, the lead of the show it was advertising said, "Well, another one bites the dust!". I have to say that I stopped in my tracks.

I know that signs are a personal thing, but I'm just having a hard time believing that I might actually be making headway on this situation and things are turning in my direction. I'm a natural born pessimist... so I had a hard time believing when things actually work out the way that I want them to. I've been working on that for the past several weeks because I know that with magic and the law of attraction that the energy you send out into the universe is the energy that you get back. So, I guess I just wanted some opinions... even if it's not exactly in the way that I had intended to receive it, could this actually be a sign of my spell potentially working?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:23 am

Hi PhillyGirl,

Given your history with the song and the timing, it does seem to be a sign. That said, I'd consider perhaps some Tranquility and Blessing work for yourself, to help with that pessimistic streak and give yourself some much needed comfort. It can take your mind off the situation you're magically working on, and let the work do it's thing meanwhile.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 am

Thanks for the confirmation, Aura! When it happened, it hit me like a bolt of lightning, so a part of me knew. I guess given my general nature, I wasn't ready to believe it at the time.

I've been reading up on the idea of the laws of attraction - how whatever energy you send out is what you get back... so I've been doing some positive affirmations and such (about both me and the relationship I want with my target).

I'll look into some tranquility and blessing things for myself as well.

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Does how you feel about movement affect things?

I've been working on my ex for a while, and last night I anointed myself toe to head with 'return to me' oil and prayed. This morning, I woke up to discover the news that my ex has moved to the same (very, very big) city I live in.

However, while this would to many appear to be positive, I don't know why, but I burst out into tears. I guess because he didn't tell me and didn't give any indication. He's moved in with three of his friends so I found out through them on social media.

So, I'm wondering, does your gut indicate what's happening with the sign/movement? Because it seems like an inherently good sign, but my immediate reaction (and for about 2 hours afterwards) was to cry and feel utterly helpless and distraught.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, Mushu,

Magic works in mysterious ways.

You never know how your petition will materialize. Yes, this was actually movement and BIG movement.

I hope that your feelings will turn to gratitude (as opposed to not getting the movement exactly as you had wanted) and focus on your magic.

Congratulations on your movement!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi im working a box spell for a girl to think of me constantly are there and signs to know if it is influencing her ? she knows where I live but maybe she thinks that would be awkward so maybe she wont come to place. any help thx
Are there any signs to tell if your spell is influencing your target? Are these signs that my target my be being influenced.

I had a lucid dream about me and my target then I had seen someone who looked exactly like them but it wasnt them and then on a family trip we got lot lost in my targets home town and we never pass through there on our trip to NY or Boston. i saw the vehicle i said during the spell everywhere constantly, then I saw her, she did come to me ha but not i the way I expected, but are these signs that she my have been influenced, since Miss Aida had claimed signs that the spell is hitting the intended target it displays personal symboilc signs associated with your target ? any help, or opinions

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Someone please answer this it has ot been answered in the section focused on box spell and or section containing anything about magic influencing a target I have not seen this asked yet. thx.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi,

I have been doing various workings for several months with one target in mind. I was just wondering if what I believe to be signs would be seen as signs by others or if I am just reading too much in to things and they are just coincidences.

Firstly I have just realised that I have watched 3 different TV shows in the last 3 days and in each one there was one character with the same name as my target.

Secondly I have been having positive dreams with my target in them for the last week where I wake up feeling very happy and positive about my work.

Finally my target has certain sayings that he uses that are not common where I live as he is from a different country, yet I was watching my 4 year old nephew on Wednesday evening and he kept on using two of my target's sayings whilst he was playing. He doesn't spend much time with my nephew these days either so that is why it stood out to me.

If I should see these things as targets what should I do now?

Thanks x

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:37 pm

wiggie666,

you are asking for confirmation to a reading and a sign that you had, not us! Signs are very personal. If you felt it was a sign then yes.. read the post about signs to help you understand better. I wish I could tell you what exactly to look for in the target but I cant because it will effect people differently. If you had a vivid dream about her and in the dream it was coming to you but unexpected then their is your answer,
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:08 pm

maria84,

Certainly can be signs. Iv got signs in songs, in books, in magazines, seeing hearts everywhere! Iv seen names pop up on shows where John Doe is in love! so that would be a positive sign.. but in the show if John Doe was running away then its a bad sign ya see. When getting signs but no movement I would keep up the work and probably add something like van van, road opener or block buster to get movement.

You also mentioned several months so I would really recommend a reading with a worker to see if things are going as planned or if something else should be done.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:48 pm

wiggie666

The signs you described look pretty promising to me. But --

Burn a Crucible of Courage candle next to the box spell you're working -- or even on top, if it'll fit.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, maria84 ,

Those are definitely signs!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:50 am

Hi J82

I had a blockbuster candle set by MISC and got a very positive reading back last week. I have also been burning an orange candle with 7-11 oil on it in place of road opener, with a fitting petition under the candle alongside all of my other work.

I had a reading in June and was given advice on what spells needed to be carried out and in what order. I still have one more spell to work, but I know that my target isn't quite ready for it yet. I was thinking of having another reading done when I have completed the list of spells. I have given myself a time frame to work within, but I know that things don't happen instantly, so I'm not ready to stop just yet. Thanks for your help! X

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 am

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me here. I have a few runs on right now, three of which are; follow me boy, return to me, and reconciliation.

In my last set of candle reports, the follow me boy and return to me indicated obstacles and distractions, but my reconciliation candle (which stipulated 'as lovers') burned cleanly... How can all three be true? :?:

cmc74
Newly Registered

Unread post by cmc74 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi I have a question and am hoping someone knows the answer. I burned a St. Martha green candle and while it burned it illuminated red during the first 24 hours and stayed green most of the time thereafter except when I spoke of my petition. I'm burning a second candle and it's a green candle the again is illuminating red. I've burned her candle before and it's never happened. I showed a friend of mine as well to make sure I'm not going crazy and it defiantly not my imagination. Is this a good or bad sign? I lit it to bring a lover to my feet. Any ideas/help much appreciated!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, Mushu ,

It sounds to me like your target is beginning to forgive or forget. But not ready to come back.

I've seen this happen before

If this were me, I'd ask the MISC candle servers what they would recommend.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, cmc74,

I'm not an expert on St Martha but it sure sounds like she's communicating with you!

Doesn't sound bad to me.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cmc74
Newly Registered

Unread post by cmc74 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:49 am

Thank you. It's what I thought I just haven't seen movement yet but I'll wait a little longer.

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:07 am

Hi everyone
I hope all is well. Last night I received a candle report back for my petition to St. Martha which came back clear and clean- no residue- excellent signs for the success of this working at this time. My petition was to bring my lover to my feet as we have separated but readings have indicated that we will reconcile – slowly but surely. After receiving the candle report, I pulled cards and asked St. Martha what her influence has been on my target. The Eight of Swords came up, Page of Wands and Two of Cups.
At first I was confused by the Eight of Swords but then I took it as maybe not the general meaning but the literal image of this bound woman perhaps with the action/movement of the Page will result in a reconciliation/ union- Two of Cups. Any thoughts?
Thank you!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:42 am

Hello

I truly believe that today I have received two signs, but I would like other people's take on them please just to make sure.

Firstly, I believe that I received a helping hand today with the reconciliation work I have been doing with my ex. He has been working on a family member of mines driveway today and storing his told in their garage. While the family member is away my mother goes to their house twice a day to feed the cat. This evening I bathed in hyssop, normally I wait until the end of my working to do this, but something told me to bathe and take some water to a crossroads. Normally I would walk to the crossroads, but as my mother would be driving that way to go and feed the cat I went along and tipped my bottle of water out of the window. When we arrived we couldn't find the cat. Which was odd. Then I heard her crying out. My target had locked her in the garage. My mother asked me to text him to ask him to check next time before he locks up. He also replied. I feel I was being helped along here to make contact etc. what do you think?

Secondly I have started working with a saint this evening. I dressed a white offertory candle in 7-11 oil, placed a glass of fresh water next to it and a white tea light, and a picture of the saint on my iPad next to them, lit the candles, said The Lord's Prayer and started the first prayer of a novena that I liked. I then asked the saint if they could give me a sign that they would be willing to help me and at that moment a very tiny spark went up the flame of the candle with a very faint crackling sound. At the moment a wave of emotion came over me and I started crying (I'm not a cryer normally). The same tiny spark and faint crackle sound happened twice more whilst I was talking to my chosen saint.

Do you thin these things are signs? Is there anything that you think I should do next?

Thank x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, maria84 ,

The first is a sign.

The second is a sign but it means that spirit is trying to talk to you (probably the Saint that you are petitioning)

I think you're doing a fine job

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Moonchild7,

I am so sorry but we do not do interpretations on the forum.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:38 am

Potentially silly question about signs vs. movement:

In this technology age, everyone seems to be connected via Facebook. My target and I are still "friends" on FB, however, I have him hidden to the point where I would need to go looking for him if I want to see him... and I do my best to NOT go looking. My theory is that if you don't want trouble, don't go looking for it.

Anywho, he recently asked me about some activity on my FB, which turned out to be completely innocent, but the fact that he took notice of it and asked about it almost two weeks after the fact while we were together, I took as movement. Makes sense to me.

He's also liked two things that I have posted as well... one a status and another that I RSVP'd for a public event. Both surprised me because he's not "liked" anything since early August and then I get two within a week. I'm just not sure if I should consider those signs or movement?

Thoughts?

Oshun5

Unread post by Oshun5 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Hello everyone and blessings to you. I am so excited to join this group forum. I do have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me figure out.

My left wrist has been itching for a couple days now. What does that mean?

Thanks for reading!
In light
Oshun5
Blessings and Honor to my Ancestors, Exu, Oshun and the other Orisha who watch over me and guide me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:17 pm

PhillyGirl,

Did you recently complete a spell and watched and waited for signs in 3 days? If so it could be both , a sign and a movement.

Best of luck

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:27 pm

j82

I actually completed an attraction spell on the 11th... got my 1st like on the 12th and the second on the 19th. I hadn't thought to consider them both a sign and movement. I wasn't sure that was "allowed".

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:25 pm

So update everyone on my target i had worked on for a few months. I honestly pretty much have gotten "over" him & haven't really cared if he came back or not. Well he texted me last weekend asking what I was up too later & I ignored him bc I thought it'd make him chase me for a change.. Well the following night , he came into the bar (which he never does anymore) where I hang out & I was with my new guy & he saw us together. He came up to me anyway & asked me if i wanted to go hottubing with him to which I sadly had to decline bc I was with my other gentlemen caller. I texted him back a few days later asking if he still wanted to get together & he did. We ended up hanging out but I felt nothing for him anymore. He seemed like a jerk towards me in a sense. All he really wanted from me was a sexual affair and nothing more. My spell worked but it didn't bring me what I desired from him which was obsession & for him to lust after me the way I did for him in the beginning. I def believe the magic worked and possibly isn't finished yet... What do you guys think?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:36 pm

I think you answered your own question:
gypsywitchxxx wrote:All he really wanted from me was a sexual affair and nothing more. My spell worked but it didn't bring me what I desired from him
... because he didn't have any room in his heart for what you desired. Next! ;)

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:02 am

i want to agree with you but i'm not so sure. He told me about how he thought he was in love with this one girl but she lived too far away blah blah and also how he does have girlfriends.. He initially treated me like one in the beginning but who knows, it prob just wasn't meant to be. I really have zero interest in working on him anymore.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:23 am

How do you decide what is a sign and how do you decifer what it means? E.g. I was looking at women's clothes on ebay and in the middle of everything there was a men's joke t-shirt which poked fun at my target's job title and nationality. I think it's a sign but don't know what to make of it. This week he has been using his profession to work for my family in his spare time. Could it be this or is it telling me something in particular?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, maria84 ,

These are definitely signs.

You need to read the 13 pages of posts here on this subforum to get yourself better acquainted with what signs are.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Me again (ugh, I know, I'm sick of me too ;) )

So I had a reconciliation candle that burned well, and clear (see post above).

However, I've just received a report of a reconciliation candle that was lit BEFORE that candle (by about 4 days), and finished burning a day after (or at least, it was read a day later), it seems my repeat orders overlapped a bit! Anyway, the candle that was lit first burned with a thick ring of wax at the bottom, which indicated resistance.

I'm not sure what to do now, as both candles were burned over the same period, give or take. I think I should listen to the candle that was lit later, as there was a small flicker of communication between my ex and I in the period between the first and second candle being lit, which perhaps opened the gates for reconciliation later?

I'm not sure, could someone please advise?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:24 am

Dear Mushu,

Your instincts are right. Listen to the candle that was lit later.

Best of luck!

Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:11 am

Thanks Miss Aida I will because I'm going mad with signs right now. I went to the supermarket during my break and bought 2 small bottles of cola. I just took the first two that were on the shelf without paying much attention as I was in a hurry. It seems that they are the bottles that have people's names on them: "share a coke with......" I got out of there, took one out of the bag to have and it has his name written on it. I'm taking this a positive sign. I can honestly say that I don't think that if I was actually looking for a bottle with his name on I'd have found one. I've been trying to get one with my name on it for months and my name isn't unusual. That coupled with my recent dreams I'm really hoping things are going my way at last! X

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:49 pm

gypsywitchxxx,

I do think the spell worked and it has come to frutation, he returned, contacted you , asked you out, seen you with another man.. You state that you wanted him lusting after you like you did him in the beginning, hun, thats not love, its lust, run by passion and he came back to you with that. When using products and making petitions its important to be clear, using kiss me now and wanting love is not going to cut it. Or wanting love but saying lust and passion is going to bring exactly what you asked for.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi,

I recently had a break up spell done by a rootworker. The girl I love has gone with someone else who is aggressive and threatening. I also still think she's mad at me (got a 2 week honey Jar going). She has currently blocked off contact with me, I can really only see things through other people. The night after the spell was casted, she was complaining and saying she gives up, that was a clear sign. However, today they seem to be joking around and having fun online. Is there still room for the spell to run it's course? It seems like all it did was make her temporarily mad at him, but I don't want to give up.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:10 pm

I just want to post comment in regards to signs and how amazing and subtle they can be. Keep your eyes open and pay attention. A few months ago I did a honey jar and low and behold there was a wasp upstairs where the honey jar was. Wasps kill honey bees, so I knew right away the work would not be effective. I did another honey jar with a different target and while pumping gas, a honey bee flew right in front of me, buzzed around for a bit....and flew away. Success.

But also pay attention to the animals, events and words around you before you do work. Sometimes spirits will communicate with you, telling you what kind of work you need to do. Especially if you keep seeing the same thing over and over or having a dreams.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:32 pm

rookieguy13,

I would recommend not to watch this girls profile and assume daily activity is the same as movement. You see an event and assume its good then the next day she is happy so its now over and bad. this is not harry potter and although some spells work overnight, sometimes it takes a bit more time then two days.

This is dangerous because it can lead you to over think the work or obsess over the work and will make you an emotional wreck. I have done this before as well. Yes there is room for it to run its course, but the trick is to set a time limit on the work.

You mentioned a rootworker. Did they see things changing? Did you do all the work they suggested?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello, Priestess Divine ,

EXCELLENT advice!!

Thank you so much for posting.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:24 pm

I've spoken to both rootworkers.

#1 said that he will ruin the relationship himself one way or another, even t a break up spell and honey Jar is all I need. I don't think she's too fond of the girl, but she said she will do her best to help me because she's taken a liking to me as I seem genuine. She told me to look out for signs today and tomorrow, and we will see if another spell should be done.

#2 Said it seems their break up spell has started working, but it can take just under a month to completely manifest. However, anything could happen in that time. They could do a spell to help with communication, but I'm hesitant as I don't know if she's still mad at me. They think their relationship is a joke, and we were much better suited, unfortunately people from my end got involved which cause huge, unnecessary drama.

They've been together for 4 months. She cut contact because of the unnecessary drama, and her idiotic boyfriend constantly sending me threats for no reason. He controls her.

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:14 am

I know that signs are personal and individual to each person, and while I can't speak for everyone, I feel like a lot of us come here and say... "Look, this is what happened. Can it be a sign?" not because we don't actually KNOW that it's a sign, but because (at least in my case) we just may not be willing to admit that we are seeing what we are seeing. So, we come here to get a second opinion to say that "Yes, that REALLY is a sign."

That being said, here is my latest "sign".

I have always believed that my Dad brought me and my love together. When I've asked him signs that I should be working to bring him back, I've almost always gotten them. So, at the beginning of the summer, I asked for a specific sign to let me know that reconciliation was imminent. I wanted to hear Queen's "You're My Best Friend". I picked it for a few reasons, including the fact that you so rarely hear it. So, last night before bed I'm scrolling through Facebook and a friend of mine posts a YouTube video and dedicates a message to a friend. It was a video for "You're My Best Friend". So, as I didn't hear the song, I'm trying to decide if I should count this as a sign. I don't believe in coincidences, but at the same time, when I see a "sign" I do try and explain it away.

Thoughts?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”