Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
gingerly88

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 am

Thanks again! I was wondering since we just were with each other this past weekend & I do know he cares about me but has not been with anyone else sexually for a few months, would I be able to tie his nature to keep him from persuing any other sexual encounters while I am working on him? I have some panties that have both of our sexual fluids on them but I don't want to use all because I want to keep some for when I need other personal concerns. Can I take part & tie onto a string & with him not around at the time, how would I go about doing this if possible?

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm

(continued from last post)...would I have to call him on the phone to tie the knot since he's out of town or could do this another way?

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 pm

I know I've asked a lot of questions, but does anyone know if I can tie nature with dried sexual fluids?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:56 pm

If you have sexual fluids you can tie someone nature. You can moisten it with water, or you can use it dry, its up to you. You can work it into a Penis Candle spell or consider getting a nation sack if you want to tie them to you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 am

while doing a love skull candle (and honey jar) I've noticed my target has pretty much stopped contacting me..which is quite the opposite of what he has been doing..as he's been pulling back, it's been driving me nutty. I've had a couple dreams about him which I usually haven't & I want to constantly contact him..I've managed to hold back & have been trying to keep my mind off it, but it is there in the back of my head. He lives in another state & I'm supposed to go there at the end of the week & that's about the only thing to keep me from just freaking out. I think I worked the candle really well so I'm not sure what gives..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 am

In this case, it would be advised to give the spell candle time to manifest. If you just finished this up then you nee d to give it time to work and manifest. A few weeks is not enough time to let it manifest fully. In addition you are going to his house, and are going to be able to get access to his things. To be honest if I were in your situation I could careless if he didnt contact me all week, as long as I get to go to his house. Just because someone is not blowing up your phone does not mean they are not thinking about you...not to mention you are in a position that is fairly good right now. You can do a road opener to open the lines of communication.

In addition, I recommend that you cleanse yourself. Feeling negative and liek you are going out of your mind could be a build up of negative energy even if you have never done a negative candle spell or trick. So I recommend that you do a bath...perhaps with some lavender in it, and other cleansing products.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Stars-I can always count on you to give great advice. Thank you. I feel better & I haven't given it time to manifest...I tried to come with terms that things may be going on that I cannot "see" so you just confirmed this for me.
As for the bath, you are probably right. I have done even a few negative spells awhile back, have gone through a break up recently, as well as some other negative things going on around me. I haven't been properly cleansing myself as I should. I will do that asap.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 pm

gingerly88 wrote:while doing a love skull candle (and honey jar) I've noticed my target has pretty much stopped contacting me..which is quite the opposite of what he has been doing..as he's been pulling back, it's been driving me nutty. I've had a couple dreams about him which I usually haven't & I want to constantly contact him..I've managed to hold back & have been trying to keep my mind off it, but it is there in the back of my head. He lives in another state & I'm supposed to go there at the end of the week & that's about the only thing to keep me from just freaking out. I think I worked the candle really well so I'm not sure what gives..
Sounds like you are being affected by the work. He probably is too, but is showing it in a different way. I think you should cleanse yourself and burn some white candles for yourself. You need to calm down a bit, since you have open lines of communication with him and will be seeing him.

Mary

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:01 pm

i wonder if anyone could share the red skull candle spell with me as i plan to do one on my ex?

I understand from someone that one of the ingredient required for this spell is menses blood and as my situation is urgent and my next cycle is another 3 weeks away, may i seek yr advice if menses blood is necessary to work on this skull candle spell?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Their is way more then one spell you can do with a red skull candle and no one spell to my knowledge called simply the red skull candle spell. If you could be more specific we might be able to help. Whats the spell for and what do you know about it?
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 pm

In my version, you do not have to use just menses blood, you can use your sexual fluids as well. PM me if you need any more help in regards to my version.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Thanks star for your kind advice.

The red skull candle spell im asking is meant 'to change the mind' of my ex who seem to have some fixed mindset about us being different etc hence cant be back together.
I input the menses blood to his drinks for a few times a few weeks back and that doesnt seem to work hence im thinking of doing the skull candle to change his mind....dunno wat else i can do now....any spell i can do in this case?

Oh can i use sexual fluid for the one u told me? As my next mense cycle is more than 3 weeks away, i thought I should start the skull candle first before its too late and was in a fixed as I thought mense blood is required for the spell....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Im glad to be of some help gingerly. You can always PM or email me if you need any other advice or even just someone to talk to. Remember to stay positive, and you are in a pretty good spot right now that many people on this board to not have an opportunity to be in. So just relax and cleanse yourself and your space regularly.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Just because you put the menses in his blood does not mean that it is not working. See the thing about spells is that sometimes things are going on in the background OR you cannot see them. I know seeing is believe but sometimes things are going on without your knowledge. I would recommend that you get a reading before attempting any more spells to see what needs to happen to get what you want. That way you wont be doing the WRONG spells for your situation. You might need to do some other things.

In addition, when is the last time you cleansed yourself? If you dont cleanse yourself regularly, then that can have an impact on your work because it builds up regardless if you are doing negative work or not. Also, you being negative in your thoughts or constant overthinking can have an impact as well. So cleansing and a reading is important to your next course of action.

You can do the skull candle with your sexual fluids, and then once your cycle starts you can dress a red glass encased candle to keep heat on the situation, and back up the work you already did.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Dear Gingerly,
I love your name.It reminds of something a friend told me once.
He said "Coco, Do you know why Angles Fly ?"
I said "What?"
He repeated "Do you know WHY Angles Fly?"
I tried to come up with something ,like ,"they have wings?"
He just laughed and said,
"Angles Fly Because they take themselves Lightly"

You are going to be Okay.Remember you are sending LOVE to this person and don't forget to spend some time loving yourself. You are the only one of YOU on the planet,you are precious and one of a kind. Breath.Just Breath. We are all wishing you the best.

YMHS,
Coco

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:29 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:In this case, it would be advised to give the spell candle time to manifest. If you just finished this up then you nee d to give it time to work and manifest. A few weeks is not enough time to let it manifest fully.
Star, this made me think of a question. When Im doing a novena candle for Saint, what should I do after 9th day if I dont get the result yet? Give offerings to Saint and time to manifest or keep burning another candle (I dont have any more novenas)?

I ask because I dont want to do wrong by Saint, and the 9th day is coming up.

Thank you!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Who said a saint has to grant your petition in 9 days and who said you had to light your candle for 9 days straight? I mean it may take longer than that, and just because you have been burning the candle for 9 days straight does not mean that they are going to grant your petition during that time. You should give the Saint some time to work on your petition and time to manifest it. If you have no more vigil candles, then say their prayer each day anyways...or you can light a tea light to them each night if you want to light a candle. Even a birthday candle will do. But I dont light my candles for 9 days straight unless its something I want my saint really to hear me about. Usually I just light the candle on their day each week. So if you geuninely cant light their candle at least on their day or every sunday (day of all saints) then just say the prayer.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Yes, I knew that Saint is not going to give me what I want within 9 days (though for some people on this forum that happened). I thought thats why its called novena, that you burn it 9 days and then maybe wait for it to manifest. I wasnt sure. And didnt want to offend Saint by not knowing. I can do a candle once a week for them. Thanks you, Star, once again!

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Stars-once again, thank you.
Coco, that is so sweet..I appreciate the words of support. I'm feeling much better with all the kind words..I will focus on my intent & prayers & do my best...I'm very excited for my trip. I've got my little stash of oils, powders, & candles I'm taking with hidden in my bag..
Thank you everyone!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 am

Hey Girl,

Have you tried a menstrual blood spell? It is very powerful and may be just the thing for your situation. Look up Female Domination on the LM site.
Just a thought.

Good Luck on your trip.
I will be praying that you will have a beautiful time !

God Bless,
Coco

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Coco-yes, I collected some of my menses last week & I will be cooking for him so I will be slipping this into his food. Thank you so much for your warm wishes & prayers..I will be leaving Thrusday & will be gone for 10 days. I'm really excited..he was my first love & though he didn't love me then, I was his first girlfriend as well..I just think it'd be really neat if we could have something "real" for once & maybe have the story that we ended up together again after all these years.. :) We'll see what happens..I will do my best to do all I can to hoodoo him my way. Thanks again, you're a real sweetie!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey Doll,

Have a wonderful trip!

Coco

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 pm

skyme714

I think you mean the 9 day novena, which is standard for saints. This does not mean what you asked for will happen in 9 days, just that you do a 9 day novena for that saint. After the ninth day, you give your offerings and donation. You have completed your novena. Even if the request is answered before the ninth day, it is best to complete the 9 days.

Mary

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:51 am

Thank you, Mary. Yesterday was the 9th day. So I have to hurry and do it today. Thanks, again!

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 am

Just an update, I have been in my target's home all week. He's been at work & I've been cooking adding in love herbs & menses to his food. I've been collecting my personal concerns of his, using oils around his home & using bath crystals in his laundry. Some days are good..other days not so much. I'm hoping my last few days to really break thru with him. I've been using my honey jar when I can...thank you all for your prayers & well wishes. I'm trying all I can... :)

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am

Hey Ginger-girl,

I hope you are HooDooin that man just right. I am praying for you !

Good Luck and Good Love,

Coco

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 pm

I'm hoping someone can help me with my red skull candle spell. I have everything I needed from LM and I'm ready to start working this mojo. I'm using Licorice, calamus, essense of bend over products, follow me boy, etc.

My questions is, do I need to put any of my personal concerns in the Red Skull? I know I have to put the targets personal concerns, just want to know if I have to include something from me as well?

How many times a day can I burn the candle?

Thanks

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:21 pm

If you are working to bend the target to your will, so that you can have things as you wish -- no, you don't add your personal concerns to the candle, only his. When you are writing your petition paper, you'll write his name first and then overwrite your name atop his. Then most workers will encircle the names with a short, commanding petition. You can also carve the candle with the target's name in addition to loading it with his personal concerns.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:44 pm

I think it says a lot the fact that you are staying at his house. Personal concerns are easily attained which is what you need.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Remember not to overdo it. You are already in his house. Take time to relax and enjoy your stay. Let go of your expectations and enjoy the time you have with him. This will also help you let go of the energy so as to help it manifest.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Is there a certain color ink I should use to write on the petition paper? And how many times should I write our names?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:58 pm

well, I do not know what spell you are doing as there is no one red candle spell, but since this sounds like a love spell I would use red ink, write his full and complete name nine times,turn the paper 90degrees and write your full name nine times so it crosses and covers his. Fold that toward you over whatever personal concerns you are using.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:00 pm

HailDiscordia is correct, there are many skull candle spells and the one you mentioned and CopperFox discussed is one of many.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Make sure you take some stuff with you so you can continue your work when you go home!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 pm

ConjureMan is correct...relax...let go of the energy and enjoy

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm

jwmcclin wrote:HailDiscordia is correct, there are many skull candle spells and the one you mentioned and CopperFox discussed is one of many.

I''m using the Red SKull Candle Spell to bend him to my will. Using his personal concerns, licorice, calamus, essense of bend products, follow-me-boy,etc..

Yes, it is a Love Spell
Hope that helps you understand.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm

It doesn't always matter what color ink you use. Red is preferred for love spells and often used, but a pencil is used just as effectively. The trick likes in *your* ability to bring power to bear to the situation. Trust the power of your roots, and your ability to focus them towards your objective. If you have red ink use it as HD described, if not simply use pencil.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:34 pm

ConjureMan

Personally I prefer to use a pencil with no eraser over inks, but the color can help some people focus.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Absolutely. I agree. Color symbolism even when it comes down to inks can be a great tool for focus.

Good to see a fellow pencil user ;-).

Though I will say I do like using the magical inks made by LM from time to time.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:29 pm

I have a red pen that I use for petition papers for love work. What I like about my red pen though is that it was actually given to me by the person I'm doing the spells on so it has extra meaning to me rather than just a red pen.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:27 am

kmew1315

Ok. So I just did my first ever conjure/mojo, firstever Red Skull Candle, my first of anything. I went well, I waited until he was asleep and burned the candle. It burnt bright and smooth ,no problem, except for the 1st 30 minutes it was slow and tough to burn.

When I was done I pinched out the candle. Is that the correct thing to do? Can you blow it out also? I thought blowing it out would be bad so I pinched it.

Also for the petition paper below the plate, i wrote it from his perspective. Is that correct? For example, I tony want chris to stay and live with me......, Tony is the target...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 am

Hello
Simpleme wrote:When I was done I pinched out the candle. Is that the correct thing to do? Can you blow it out also? I thought blowing it out would be bad so I pinched it.
Never blow out a candle used in spell work unless you are forever done with it.
Simpleme wrote:Also for the petition paper below the plate, i wrote it from his perspective. Is that correct? For example, I tony want chris to stay and live with me......, Tony is the target...
I would have carved that into the skull candle personally, since you wrote it from his perspective, and petition papers have yourpetition on them.
HRCC Student #1559

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 am

yes, conjureman..you are correct. I have just about finished what I wanted to do & will just let go & enjoy the rest of my time. I appreciate all of everyone's tips. I have gathered quite the assortment of personal concerns so I am quite content. Thank you all!

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:08 am

How can I make someone think of me?? Anything simple.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 am

We're supposed to simply ignore repetitive questions and ones that can be solved with a forum search but your new so I'll let you know, in the top right hand corner of every page is a bar that says search, use that. Also posting the same topic twice in the wrong category and with little information won't really help you. Basically read the forums and do a search before posting,odds are you'll find your answer.
HRCC Student #1559

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 am

Hey Sweet Girl,

This is now your mantra "Fun,Fun ,LOVE,Fun,fun fun !"

I just made that up . Do you like it ? ; )

Really,Listen to ConjureMan ,he is so on target, relax and have fun.

Oh and remember you got people praying for you too !

Take Care Kiddio.

LOve and Light,

Coco

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 am

Actually, I carved it on the skull of the candle also, and wrote it on the petition paper as well. And yea, I pinched the candle out, I didn't blow it out.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm

As I mentioned earlier, I starting my Red Skull Candle Work last night, and then morning when the target woke up he had a headache that has lasted all day. We live together, and I did it last night while he was sleeping.

I'm wodering could this had been the result of the spell? Because he certainly good his sleep, it wasn't like he was tired.

Would Love some feedback.

Thanks

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about the headache. While it is possible his headache was conjure-related....you'll never know, so don't allow a negative feeling to attach itself to your work. From what I understand, you are seeking the upperhand in the relationship; I presume you have his best interests in mind? Of course you do...

If you see a pattern of him having physical ailments that coincide with your conjure work, he may be resisting you on some level. Until you take note of a DEFINITE pattern, just accept it for a run of the mill headache. If you have access to a spiritual soap in a cleansing formula -- sandalwood / rosemary would be perfect -- you can offer to give him a friendly shower...which could lead to the number one home headache remedy.

As the hippies say: make love not war; there's no better means to bring a man under your sway, dearie.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks Coco! You're a sweetheart..I do like the mantra & I appreciate your prayers. Lots of love & blessings to you. :)
~Ginger

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Like that saying CopperFox.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello all,

I did read a lot about skull candles and how to work them. I know white for healing, red for love etc.

But I still cant figure out what color and what oil to use for my situation.

My target many years ago set his mind to be with that woman.. they are not really together as a family, he comes and goes..but always comes back to her. No matter what happens in the present, his mind was already set in the past to be with her, thats the path he had chosen. I need him to re-chose the path and change his mind about it. Thats why Im using skull candle to change his mind. But what color?
Black - to break them up?
Red - to be with me?
Im not sure either one.

I need him to let go of that plan and build new, with me. He loves me, so I dont have to convience him to love me. But I have to change his mind, to let go of his commitment he made to himself to be with her and step on a new path with me.

Same question for oils, which ones to use?

Thank you so much!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Situations like this require a reading. We can help point you in the right direction like telling what each skull candle is good for, but you already know that. The reading will tell you the core issue and how to address it. You can easily work a black skull candle to break them up, a red skull candle to draw him to you, but the reading might indicate that his past hurts need to be healed, or that he needs to rid his feeling of obligation to this woman. These matters make it more difficult than simply telling you to use a red candle. Get the reading to find out what the best course of action would be.

In a complex situation like this, I would probably use a general white skull candle with a combination of Compelling and Return to Me products. Or you can work it in two parts, a black skull candle with Break Up products to end the last affair, and a red skull candle with Come to Me and Return to Me products to bring him to you.

Good luck

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Thank you, ConjureMan! I did contacted a worker about getting a reading, but I guess I will have to wait (on her end).
I guess meantime I will do more simple spells just to prevent of them hitting it on.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Can I have 2 skull candles burning at the same time (not the same hour, but the same week)?
One for him, one for rival, and to one give ideas to come to me, and to another to give her some thought.

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 pm

There are many ways to make someone think of you, what I did personally was to make someone dream of me and dat was to place a red skull candle anointed with LM oils over a pic and carved the dream into the skull of the candle then burned it at night while they were asleep.... there are a ton of dif ways to accomplish this, it just depends on what rout you would like to take.

is this someone you are involved with or wish to be involved with? depending on that answer is what rout you would wish to take, and to be honest getting a reading on the situation would be the best way to figure out which is the best and most powerful rout you can take.... LM also has a ton of spell kits you can order.

blovinglife

Unread post by blovinglife » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Hello, I lit a red skull candle the other day and was wondering if anyone could help me.. It was for love and reconciliation work. I also put a piece of the individuals hair on it. The candle started out fine and after about an hour the flame was extremely high and melted through the top of the skull in about an hour. It burned a hole through the entire middle out (leaving the sides and face) Wax did drip everywhere but it wasn't tears. It was just all the wax because it was burning so fast. I also saw a lot of black smoke while it was burning.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Various candles actually burn in different matters and should be taken into account when doing various work with them. The divorce candle for example always seems to peel outward which is great symbolism, but unless you feel it is a clear sign should simply be taken as the normal burn of a candle. The skull candles are make with a lot of wax so you can expect lots of drip and flow, and they *do* tend to burn right through the center. For further illumation consider performing or getting a reading to find out if your spell is effecting your target.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 pm

blovinglife was this a LM red skull candle? The reason I ask (and I know everyone's experience may be different) is that I use them periodically and have never experience that result.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Ive experienced this and it can be due to difference reasons. I advise you get a reading about your work.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”