• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Hello lalyil,

Unfortunately because candle reading is a professional service offered by the readers at AIRR we can not do a reading on your candle burn on the forums. In general when a flame goes out that is usually a set back or resistance of some kind but your response to this was appropriate and given your dream I would say any bad sign was mitigated by you working the candle some. If you want an actual reading however hop over to AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.com) and have some one give you a proper reading!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Thu May 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Thank you very much Nathen!
Blessings
aniviel

Unread postby scooty12 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:25 pm

I finished a skull candle 7 day skull candle two days ago (for reconciliation purposes). My small petition paper which i had loaded into the bottom with only a small amount of herbs - it is still burning. In a pile of wax which although not large does not seem to be giving up or getting smaller. It really is looking like it could go another two days - Do I just continue to let it burn till it goes out or am I able to snuff it out? My worry is the plate it is in is very hot at this point I worry it might break and don't like the signs that might point to. I'm also a tad fuzzy on what this could mean BUT as per rules I'm not asking for any type of divination/reading on the forum. Just wondering if snuffing out the potions paper flame if it will affect my work at all. thanks :)
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, scooty12,

I would snuff it out and then transfer it to a tin pie plate. Then, move it to either a sink or bathtub. Or, put the pie plate over sand to insure there's no fire. Then, re-light

Glass ought not be used for holding something that has intense heat

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Tue May 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello everyone,
Please what's the best way to use black skull candle for break up. I currently have 2 black skull candles, break up oil, inflammatory confusion oil, poppy seeds, hot foot oil, cat and dog hair, goofers dust and also grave yard dirt.
Thank you all.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

Please read the pages on this thread first. There are lots of instructions. 38 pages worth of instructions.

And on one age, there is a link to a radio show that I did to help you.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Wed May 31, 2017 4:41 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Will go through it again.
neonwaosy

Unread postby sunnysun » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi peeps

I just wanted to ask a question re deers tongue and skull candles.

Is it essential to dig out the mouth and stuff it in there ?
Or can I rub it all over the skull after applying oil ?

Also I wanted to ask can I use it rolled on offerty candles ? With say mercury oil ?

As always thank you

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunnysun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello, sunnysun,

personally, yes, I would, as you say, "Dig" the mouth and add it inside. That would be the best results. Then, melt the wax after stuffing the mouth and then seal the hole. Yu could just roll it over the mouth but it may have a slightly weaker impact.

As far as your second question, the answer is YES. You would find the same answers n the communication thread

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sunnysun » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Thank you very much for the advice and info !!!
I will stuff the mouth instead !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunnysun

Unread postby Jeh1123 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to get the person I am interested in to contact me. We last spoke towards the end of March and the conversation did not go so well. For right now I only have a white skull candle and was thinking of using blockbuster oil and herbs to break down whatever is preventing him from talking to me. Do you think this would be affective? or should I use other products? I also have come to me, bewitching, love me, follow me, and loves fire oil but I think I should add that to another red skull candle. Also can I bury the remains in a plant in my house?
Jeh1123

Unread postby Lovingprincess » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi everyone, so I had started a skull candle for love work a month ago, I had burned it for only an hour for one night. I had dressed it and loaded it with personal concerns as well. The thing is I never completed the spell.... I wanted to know if I could go back to using the candle ... And maybe rebaptize it (it's the same target) & add for oils.. Or should I start fresh?
Lovingprincess

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello Lovingprincess,

I would ritually dispose of the remains from the previous skull candle and then start fresh--and finish your work this time.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kaylaw » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 pm

I am new to the forum and there is so much information out but I wanted to know where can I locate a Red Skull Candle spell to bring back my husband who has moved out the home?

Thank you in advance
Kaylaw

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello, KayLaw,

Welcome to the forum

In the upper right hand corner of each forum page, you will see a white search box.

Type in your key words for answers.

I typed in the words: red skull candle and this is what I got

search.php?keywords=Red+skull+candle

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:21 am

Hello all,

I am wanting to do a red skull candle to encourage a woman to contact me and ask me on a date. We have had small interactions here and there but she is slow moving to accept my offer for coffee or drinks or to ask me out. I have:

- Calamus
- Licorice
- Patchouli
- jasmine flowers
- lavender
- fire of love oil
- bewitching oil
- attraction oil
- magnet oil
- follow me girl oil
((- And an order for deer's tongue and compelling oil))

I want to carve the name of my target on the candle and then write on the forehead all the thoughts I want to plant inside her head. Inside of the candle I want to put the licorice, calamus, patchouli, lavender, jasmine flowers, and my petition. Is it okay to put all of those things in it? I am going to put two small pictures of me in the eyeballs with attraction oil on it and then cover it back with wax. I am going to rub compelling oil on the red skull candle. Should I also be putting on any of the other oils I have such as bewitching and follow me girl?
A big question I have is...talking to the candle. I've read through the pages and ppl talk to the candle differently. Some have used "You want to..." and some have used the first person "I want to see such and such..." which do I use? I was thinking the 1st person "I want to.." because it is like her thinking it to herself right? Thanks for your help everyone!

Oh! I forgot also...I'm going to put the deers tongue in the mouth as I've read through the forum that it's great to get her talking!
Love_Muse

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:38 pm.
Reason: Merged this post with his post above this one

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, Love_Muse ,

It all sounds fine BUT just be careful. You don't want to have a bonfire. My suggestion it to finely grind the herbs and put some inside with small (very small) petition papers and very small pictures. You can also roll your anointed candles in the herbs too!

NEVER use the words: "Want" or "Need" in your spell casting. The spell could manifest that they will forever want or need but don't take any action because the spell doesn't call for action. It calls for a want or need. So, "You will ___" is more along the lines of what you're looking to do

Wising you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:53 am

Miss Aida,

As always thank you! I will be careful to note your suggestions and care tips! Blessings.

- Muse
Love_Muse

Unread postby Love_Muse » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:32 pm

One last question guys, I hope it isn't overbearing. I want to start my skull candle. I know that Wednesday is for communication and Friday is for love work. So would I start my skull candle work on Wednesday or Friday?
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello, Love_Muse,

based on the ingredients, I would go with Friday

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Thank you kindly :-) will do!
Love_Muse

Unread postby sheisblessed » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:41 am

One last question on my skull candle spell.

I'm trying to influence someone by reminding them how unhappy they are in their circumstance and then planting the idea of moving in the direction I want them to go.

With that being said, when I speak to the candle do I do so in third person or first person. Meaning do I say "I am unhappy with my job (this is just an example I'm using it's not the actual situation) as if it was his own thought." or do I say "You are unhappy with your job." as if I'm feeding him a thought.

I plan to work this candle over several weeks so I can feed him a storyline. So I was thinking about working the skull candle for three weeks or however long it lasts.

Thoughts?
sheisblessed

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:30 am

Hello sheisblessed,

When I do skull candles, I talk TO them: "You believe this, you will do this, etc. etc." The other way can get confusing, but that's just me.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:57 am

Thank you Sister Jean.
sheisblessed

Unread postby sheisblessed » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:20 pm

In addition to mainly trying to influence one person, I'm also trying to influence the people around him to disagree. Do I need a skull candle for each person or can i burn one skull candle for the group?
sheisblessed

Unread postby Arshiya » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:25 am

I am going to work on the red skull candle starting next week since it's the new moon.. I understand Wednesday is favorable for communication work.
Few questions I have if you could help pls-

-Can I lite my candle in period of three days and let it finish on Friday?
-I have top of his used cigeratte, and top of his straw that I cut from his drink, I have his unwashed vest that I can smell his scent, and his writing. How can I use these items in my skull candle? Will they work?
-since I am starting next week I want to put energy and talk to my candle.. but the moon is in waning phase so I am afraid it won't go opposite what I want.

Thank you very much for all your help!
Arshiya

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello, sheisblessed,

One skull candle per person

Sorry!

Wishing you great success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello, Arshiya,

I will answer each question after the question

-Can I lite my candle in period of three days and let it finish on Friday? -YES
-I have top of his used cigeratte, and top of his straw that I cut from his drink, I have his unwashed vest that I can smell his scent, and his writing. How can I use these items in my skull candle? -YOU CAN LOAD THE CANDLE WITH THESE. BUT DON'T USE ALL OF EVERYHTING. JUST TAKE LITTLE PIECES. ALSO, PEEL THE PAPER OFF THE CIGARTTE BUTT AND USE IT
-since I am starting next week I want to put energy and talk to my candle.. but the moon is in waning phase so I am afraid it won't go opposite what I want-THAT IS INCORRECT THAT IT WILL REVERSE. YOU CAN STILL DO THAT.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:53 am

Can Influence oil, Return to me & Reconciliation oil be used together on a red skull candle? Do I speak to the candle by saying "(name) you want to return to (my name)" or would it be "(name) you will want to fix things between (my name)" Is there a specific way to speak to it? I've read two different ways of lighting them, one 15min every night for 7 days and the other just let it burn out. Wouldn't 7 days be better? Thanks for any help!
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello, JAD82017

Yes, you can use al those oils

As far as everything else, the are all good choices and it's just a matter of personal preference.

Wishing you success with your skull candle spell!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)
JAD82017

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:49 am

Hi, I'm new here. I've been reading along the threads and came here for help. To make a long story short, a friend of mine is in an abusive and controlling relationship, but doesn't really know how to escape from it. Or even realize that she is in one, despite her being threatened with beatings, and her partner threatening to hurt themselves. I was told that a good way to separate the two of them and have them go on their separate ways was to encourage my friends partner to cheat. Others suggested making the partners sexuality non existent, as that will cause much fighting and separation. Another suggestion was given that perhaps I should target the abused with a mind opening spell to have her realize that she is in not a good situation. My weakness is that I have a lust for results. And find it difficult to just do a spell and forget about it, when I have a lot of importance riding on it. Can anyone suggest or point me in the right direction? I just ordered some items off of this sites catalog after I read that crossing oil and love oil mixed would end up eliminating ones sexual drive.
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi SamuraiGreen,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You're a good person for caring so much about your friend's wellbeing!

If you want to help her open her eyes to what an abusive person he is, you could work white skull candles on her dressed with Clarity and Influence oil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You could even position a black skull candle in front of her to represent him, dressed nasty things like dogshit (literally), to get her to see him for what he is. Miss Aida has a great spell for this so please read through the skull candle thread for more information:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You could simultaneously work a Separation spell on the two of them, as it encourages a less dramatic parting vs. Break Up (given his propensity for threats and violence).

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Thank you for the advice, however there is no guide for the separation spell, as only showing pictures of the different types of uses of oils, satchets, bath salts, ect, there is no text or information on how to use it with a skull candle (black).
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Arshiya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 am

Hello,
Does it matter what day I lite the red skull candle? Can I lite it tonight? I am working on getting back with my bf.. he broke up with me almost three weeks ago :( I can't wait! I have been talking to the candle since last week, I oint it with love me oil, come to me, fire of love and follow me boy. I even added my menstruated blood. I have the candle under my bed where I sleep. Pls help me with any other info that I can use to make him come back.. I feel positive about this spell but he's too stubborn.. wish me luck! Thank you
Arshiya

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:04 am

Hello SamuraiGreen,

For a simple Separation spell, you could take two black figural candles (one separating each person), dress them with Separation oil, then slowly slide them farther and farther apart from each other over a week. (Move the candles as their lit) You can also substitute Separation oil in a Break Up spell instead of Break Up oil in a candle spell to make it milder.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:05 am

Hello Arshiya,

Yes you can light your skull candle tonight! And don't light it under your bed, as that will create a fire hazard.

Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Arshiya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 am

Thank you mam.. I just have the candle under my bed but It hasn't been lit up yet.. so it doesn't matter if it's thurs and not Friday tonight for love spell..? thank you.
Arshiya

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Arshiya ,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure that the candle is completely out and COOLED OFF before placing it under your bed. That worries me.

I personally prefer Friday but, many rootworkers don't work with days of the week

So, it's just a matter of personal preference.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:18 pm

Sister Jean,

Perhaps I should say more about why I got the black skull candle. The reason why was I wanted to put thoughts of breaking up in the abusers head. That way they will be always thinking about breaking up/separating with the abused. Or finding someone else more attractive and wanting then the abused, leading to a break up.

I also got a black male genitalia candle to discourage the abusers want of sex/making love. Or in the case of mixing love me oil and break up oil together, completely erase the abusers want or understanding of love.

Last but not least, I got a suit candle, to get rid of their income. Without the money to keep the lifestyle that the two of them have, they will be forced to separate and live in different living arrangements.
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Browneyes822 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:57 am

Would working a white skull candle on yourself for emotional/mental healing be possible? Or is there a better option?
Browneyes822

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:46 am

Hello SamuraiGreen,

If you're wanting to put all these thoughts in this person's head, I think the ingredient you are missing is Influence oil. This oil will give you a coercive edge when you're telling this person (through the skull candle) what to think. You could combine that Influence oil with the Separation oil.

The rest of your work sounds solid, good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi Browneyes822,

Yes you can do that. I would use Healing and Tranquility oils on this candle.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catlady74 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:18 am

Hi all,

Would it be ok to use licorice root with reconciliation oil on a skull candle to make them think/want reconciliation? I know that miss cat has said licorice root is sweet but intense, but I wasn't sure if it would be ok to mix it in this way.
Thanks in advanced.
catlady74

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Me and my lover (who I've been working on over a year since he left. I got him back) have been friends with benefits for almost 4 years and he's never wanted a relationship. He wasn't much of a dater before and in the past few months he has been (and he said he assumed I was too) and not coming to me as often. He says he likes me as a friends (and occasional sex romp) and does not want to date me or have a relationship with me. He said there's nothing wrong with me it's just how he feels. He may not even come back for sex after this last conversation. I've done work on him myself (St. Martha and honey jar) and with an AIRR member (who advised I bury the honey jar but continue St. Martha). I know I may have to Cut and Clear, but I wanted to try one last spell. I have a red skull and lots of oils such as Return to Me, Come to Me, Love Me, Influence, Compelling, Follow Me Boy, etc. and herbs such as licorice, Balm of Gilead, rose petals, juniper berries, catnip, deers tongue, ginger, cinnamon, etc.

I'm not sure what my petition should say or which oils/herbs to use for best focus. I want him to change his mind and give us a chance. But do I need to use Return to Me? I'm not sure if the sex part is over and I don't know if I want to call/text him to try to smooth that over (he suggested we stop so he's not taking advantage of me.) He's so stubborn and I love him dearly. We've been through so much to not try to be together!
mars84

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi catlady74,

Yes this could work with reconciliation as your goal, however remember that licorice is a coercive herb. Be sure your target is responsive to that kind of dominant energy.
http://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi mars84,

I'm sorry you're in that situation and find that your affections are unrequited. That is never a good feeling.

In this situation, I would not use Return to Me as you want to take your relationship to another level, not return it to its previous friends-with-benefits status. I would use Influence and Compelling oil and petition for him to change his mind about viewing you as a romantic partner.
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Also, here is the forum thread on spellwork to change someone's mind after they have made a decision. Read through it for other helpful advice:
influence-and-change-someone-s-mind-or-a-decision-they-made-t19744.html

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I am heartbroken.

Should I use love oils in addition to Influence and Compelling such as Love Me, FMB, Stay with Me and various herbs mentioned such as deers tongue, etc and I have his pic, handwriting and semen.

Shall the petition be worded:

You will change your mind about Mars84 and date her
or

You love Mars84 and will pursue a relationship with her
or something else?

I get caught up on wording!
mars84

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:14 pm

I used influence and compelling with catnip, licorice and juniper and deer tongue in mouth. Used his semen, handwriting and his picture. Loaded it into the bottom.

I will change my mind about Mars 84

I will change my mind about Mars84 as a romantic partner on forehead.

I am speaking to it as well.

Thanks for the help!
mars84

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 am

I don't know where to really post this, but I am hoping people can help me anyway. Would adding destruction oil to a brake up/separation glass encased candle do anything? Would it basically say/send 'destroy this relationship?'
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi mars84,

You really want to take baby steps with your work, as overloading your petition with multiple wishes just complicates things. Your first order of business is to remove his objection to you as a romantic partner. Your skull candle as you described it is nicely done.

When I word my petitions on spells like this, I word them according to the thoughts I want my target to have NOW. It is a spiritual whack upside the head. I wouldn't say "you will change your mind..." as that puts the action some time in the future. I say "you have changed your mind..." or "your mind is changed..." Treat your petition on skull candles as a conclusion that has already come to pass, as these are thoughts you want your target to arrive at now.

Deer's Tongue in the mouth is always a good idea. You don't want him to just think something new about you but to communicate it to you as well. Good work.

You can move on to love drawing spells after you have completed this first round. Take it in stages and you can optimize your chance of success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi SamuraiGreen,

Yes you could do that and petition for the destruction of the relationship.

However, and this is just me, if I am working to break up a relationship involving someone I want to draw to myself, I avoid elements of Destruction as I don't want to harm him personally. Lucky Mojo's Break Up products are effective in their own right, so I don't feel the need to supplement them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mars84 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Miss Athena, thank you. I have inscribed it on the skull as I wrote it. Can I speak it as you described in the past tense? Or do I need to do a new skull and start over? Should it be in the first or second person? (I vs. you)

I don't have any more of his semen. I have his pics and handwriting however.
mars84

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi mars84,

You're welcome.

You can speak it as I described. Since it's a skull candle and you want the thoughts to be his own, anything you carve on the candle is written in first person. When I speak to a skull (or scream at it, according to the spell), I use commanding phrases in the second person.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello, Everybody,

AS I have stated on The Now You Know Show, there are 8 fantastic pages on how to work with Skull candles, step-by-step.

There are easy to follow illustrations and directions on stuffing, dressing, anointing and talking to the skull candle

AND, by just looking at pages 40, 41, and 42, you can apply ANY type of spell to the skull candles (not just cursing and crossing and jinxing). You can use these instructions for love spells, clarity work, commanding, compelling, domination, tranquility, healing, etc. You would just replace the crossing ingredients with the ingredients that coincide with the spell you are seeking to perform.

Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida, one of the Administrators here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SamuraiGreen » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:44 am

Miss Athena,

Thank you for the advice. The candle I bought has a petition for the couple to break up that comes with the candle. "I invoke and offer this prayer in the name of the Holy Spirit of hate: To the Guardian Angel of (his name and her name), inspire in these two people a hate so powerful that they can never remember each others names without feeling hate. Turn all their joyful memories into painful nightmares. If they ever meet and want to see each other, I invoke the spirit of all roads to separate their pathways. Amen. "

The destruction oil added to it, I think would just give it an extra 'ooomph!' This candle is to supplement or go with a sour jar spell that I am currently doing. The first attempt at the jar spell failed. I stashed it in my closet. Because it was in a protected enclosed area, it flipped the energies. Although I got results, they didn't stick. The target of the spell bounced back rather quickly and the argument made them closer.

[Edited out non-hoodoo-related magical advice as it may be confusing to other forum users. -Sister Jean]
SamuraiGreen

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:25 am

Hello SamuraiGreen,

Miss Athena gave you her opinion on using Destruction oil in Break Up work; it's up to you whether you follow it or not.

Also, putting a vinegar jar in an enclosed space will not "flip the energies." I don't even know what that means. Vinegar jars are very often worked in enclosed spaces because they are often hidden. Hiding it in a closet was a traditional way of working that jar.

I edited out the last paragraph of your post because it didn't have anything to do with hoodoo. That's fine if you follow the advice of your friend who doesn't follow this magical tradition, but people on this forum may get confused after reading that advice. Please think about that next time you post.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mars84 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:14 am

I have been burning my skull candle for about 15-20 minutes for 3 days and there's only a circle on top burned through (about the size of a tealight). It seems slow so I'm assuming there's resistance. Can I let it burn for longer each night? Or by the last night (7, 9, 13, etc) let the whole skull burn out if there's still a lot left? Or do I keep doing small intervals even if it's not burned through by the last night (5,9,13, etc.)?

Thank you!
mars84

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:09 am

Hi mars84,

Skull candles are quite dense so they do take time to get going. Your results so far are not uncommon.

You could burn it longer each night or continue as you have been. The choice is yours. On the last night, just let the remaining wax burn down. That way you can complete the spell in your desired time frame.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells