Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Sunsetbanks
Newly Registered

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sunsetbanks » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:31 pm

I used a black skull candle to get in the head of my lover.

I figured I would use black because it signifies power and control to me and he’s also a stubborn target.

I stuffed it with Spirit Guide powder, lavender, patchouli, ginger, calamus, licorice, coriander seeds, senna leaves, rose buds, and cinnamon. I added damania on the outside, and dressed it with Love Me, Do As I Say, and his Zodiac Sign oils.

I lit a candle in front of the skull candle and talked to it for 4 days.

On the 4th day he unblocked me and started to communicate and wanted to come over. He even wanted a relationship.

Despite this, I think it is wearing off.

1) Did I not talk to the skull long enough?

2) What else can I do to get him obsessed?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:48 pm

Sunsetbanks,

I would consider a reading from a professional to see why this spell wore off so soon and if another spell would work. http://readersandrootworkers.org/

I don't know if it was left out by accident but did you use any of his personal concerns in the skull candle? This would give the spell a more powerful connection to him. I would also recommend doing work in direct contact with him. Your underwear in a knot under his mattress, a pubic hair from you in the band of his hat.

Lastly, please read this thread on how to make someone obsessed if you haven't already. It will give you some more ideas.

spells-to-make-someone-think-of-me-desi ... 30302.html

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sunsetbanks
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunsetbanks » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:18 am

I recently did another one burned his sperm mixed it with Spirit Guide Sachet Powder and another piece of paper towel with his sperm on it I wrapped it in licorice and calamus root and stuffed it inside with the same herbs using knot weed as an addition.

Since I been doin it I’ve been seeing 1111 don’t know it that means anything but this will be my 4th night again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Sunsetbanks --

Signs like that, especially number signs, can be very personal. 1111 is associated with humanitarianism and with angels, however, and for that reason 11:11 AM and 11:11 PM are often called "Angel Time" by those who notice such things.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:51 pm

So this kind of following with what I said in the fire safety thread. After what happened to me with the skull candle for my stubborn target, I got this question in mind.

Since there are a lot of wax left, would it be acceptable to melt the remaining wax without using a fire? Like using a hair dryer, or using a electric stove top. I had my skull candle in a cooking pot, so the possibility of using the electric stove top is there. Would that kind of force the target to accept my ideas?

i am not going through that again. Next time I might not be so lucky.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:10 pm

mastersirius678,

Given that the skull candle spell failed, I would dispose of the wax either by burying it off your property or at a crossroads and try something different. Start with fresh ingredients for a new spell.

Better luck next time.
HRCC Graduate #2145

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Hi Terra:

thank you for the advice, I will see what other options to explore.

what would you suggest that has a similar effect for skull candles?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:06 am

mastersirius678 --

When a spell fails, i recommend a divination rather than "how about let's try this next thing."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:33 am

Miss Cat

I see, that is a good idea.

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:24 pm

I just started using a red skull candle to create love and obsession in a person. And so far it's impressive; I carved a hole in the bottom and loaded it with rose buds, lovage leaves, calamus root, damiana herbs then sealed the bottom. I've been talking to it as if it were the person because I want into his head and thoughts. Daily I anoint it with oils; controlling, bend over, reconciliation, come to me, and follow me boy (since yesterday was Tuesday I added st. martha oil). I've started this on Sunday I can see my target getting in touch with me more, checking on me, showing concern.....I am keeping my mindset positive that its greatly working in my favor. I haven't even lit the candle yet and already I am feeling amazing power behind this spell, I hope it continues going well. Any tips for extra punch to make sure it goes well or just let go and allow it to work? Thanks.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:10 pm

Simcata,

If you are getting results with your current work, then you are on the right path and should continue. The only thing I would suggest is maybe getting a reading to see what the outcome will be. Besides that, keep up your work.

Oh, don't forget about doing some contact magic when you get a chance. You have plenty of oils to choose from. Dab some on your hands before going out then hold his hand or touch his hair.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:57 pm

>Oh, don't forget about doing some contact magic when you get a chance. You have plenty of oils to choose from. Dab some on your hands before going out then hold his hand or touch his hair.

That is a good idea. Thanks Terra.

NEFERTARI

Unread post by NEFERTARI » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:04 am

Don’t know if this is the correct forum. But I just lit a skull candle for a my lover yesterday, I dressed it with oils, wrote my petition on the candle, put tacks in the head and hollowed out the mouth and put herbs in it then lit. It was brining normal and I thought I’d let it burn till the full moon but it started to burn up REALLY FAST but once it burned into a wax puddle it continued to burn till about midnight last night. I’m taking it as a good sign, him and I do share lots of passion, my nickname for him is Diablito, and at one point the way the candle burned it looked as if the candle had horns. I also noticed that there were two and three flames coming from the puddle that melted into almost a perfect circle. Has this ever happened to anyone? And what is the meaning? This was the first time I have ever done a skull candle and did not expect it to burn this way. All new to me.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 am

Hi NEFERTARI,

When candles burn high and quickly like that, it usually indicates quick results, but also that the results may not be long-lasting. For more info on candle divination, check out this thread:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

I hope that helps!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

NewWitch333
Newly Registered

Unread post by NewWitch333 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:04 am

Hello,

I'm very new to hoodoo and need help with this dilemma. I baptized a white skull candle for a cleanse. My goal was to cleanse any fear of rejection, negative thoughts, negative behavior/domination love spell. My target is quite stubborn. I've done work on him before and it works but he keeps fighting it. I know he loves me but he's sooooo stubborn and difficult at times. We were apart for about 5 months. I did love work to have him come back to me and he fought it the whole time (I've gotten several readings that said he's not listening to his intuition) when I finally spoke to him I asked if he missed me or thought of me and he said he did but ignored it and basically blew it off. We reconciled for about 2 weeks, talked everyday and things seemed back to normal and then he started doing the mind games again. I reached out twice on ig (he's currently out of state) and he just liked my message, no response. I haven't reached out since. I got another reading and they told me he needs a cleansing. He has a fear of love due to past traumas but he loves me and respects me but that's blocking him. I've heard this 3x. So I attempted to do a cleansing. I got a skull candle but it's HUGE! Ugh I couldn't find the skull candles in white in my area so I had no choice but to get this huge thing. I baptized it and used spirit powder. I used lavender, chamomile and other love herbs. I light it at night while I sleep and snuff it out when I wake up. I also am using a black 7 day and a purple 7 day. I also use my period blood. I got a reading from my friend yesterday and reading wasn't good. I got 5 of pents, 7 of swords, ace of Sw, 4 of pent, ace of cups. He is getting revengeful and possessive from what I'm reading. I think it's because of the skill. Is that normal? I think it will take about a month for this candle to burn down. Should I continue the work or stop it? If I should stop, what should I do with the skull candle? Sorry for the long post, I like to explain every detail :)

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:47 pm

NewWitch333,

Hello and welcome. I would stop the work completely and learn more about hoodoo and the spells before starting again. Many come to this tradition heartbroken and rush in trying to do complex spells without having a solid spell to follow. I wouldn't have started with a black skull candle, or loaded it with chamomile (we use that for luck with money). I have no idea what spirit powder is or what your intention was using it. This forum is for teaching Lucky Mojo customers how to use their products and the traditions behind them. I cannot advise you on the effects of other commercial products. I hope you understand.

For more about using herbs in rootwork: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html Also please check out Miss Cat's book below. It is a must have for this work.

I moved your post here so you could see that we have 47 pages on working with skull candles. So, if this is the way you want to work on this target, this is the best place to start! You will find others who had the same difficult problems and how they worked around them. I know that you are new to the forum but I have to ask you not to post new topics. Instead, please use the search bar in the upper right hand corner to find the subject you want. If you have a question, simply use the quick reply on the bottom of the page.

Lastly, since you have been off and on with this relationship, I suggest having a reading from a member of professional rootworker. That way they will be able to offer suggestions on the best way to work. They will also tell you to set a time limit. 1 month, 2 months 3 maybe. but they will never tell you 8 months on that he is just to stubborn and to keep working. At some point you need to set a date and say, "if he isn't completely mine by XXX, then I'm done" and stick to it.

Please read these pages, afterwards if you have any questions just ask.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

HRCC Graduate #2145

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:51 pm

I'm not sure if this is exactly the right thread but it best fits what I am thinking.
Can you, and how would you go about working if you wanted to create a sense of peace and calm for someone, but ONLY when they were away from a particular someone else?
I'm just exploring options and this was an idea I had I am not against doing any sort of harsher work but I think this could be a great back up regardless if I can figure out how to do it.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:45 pm

Hello Graveyardhag,

I've moved your post to the topic of skull candles, as I feel this would be the best approach for your situation. You can read through the posts here on how to work them, and I would use a white candle to affect his thoughts with your desired conclusion.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:09 am

Hi Miss Athena,
Thank you. I have used skull candles before and yes you are right it could definitely work but I was more looking for something I could do once rather than a continuous working. This person is away more than they are around the other and I think it would take some time for the effect I want to hit home.
It honestly might be easier to do some nasty fight causing work while they are present but I did want to try the gentler route.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:32 am

Graveyardhag,

This would be a difficult situation to make it a one and done deal. I was thinking something for peace that they could wear but they would have to take it off when they are with that person so that wouldn't work. I do remember an old Rootwork episode with involving a skull candle with a person's picture and dog poo rubbed on the skulls nose. The spell was so that whenever that person saw or thought about the individual in the picture they would be repulsed by the smell of dog poo. The association about be made and they would see that person as a pile of... well you get the idea! I thought it was so creative!

Just offering some ideas. It doesn't always have to be fighting, it could just be about helping them move along.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Oh I like that Terra Rising, thank you. Something like that could absolutely work. I don't have time today but I will start searching the radio shows as soon as I do.

Giselle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Giselle » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Question if I may ask...

I did a red skull candle with honey love, come to me, follow me boy, my new boyfriend of 3 months has decided he doesn’t want to be in a relationship and wants to move out due to someone saying something about me to him recently. The candle burned nice and he’s still hear but with mentions of having to go home everyday but he won’t be affectionate. He won’t touch me at all and I’ve been nothing but sweet. I feel at a loss as what to do next

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Giselle,

Skull candles can be a bit rough on some people and they feel the control placed on them. Sometimes they pull back. I suggest using a gentle approach like a sugar or honey jar. Sweeten him to you again. I will give you some links for spell work but keep it nice and easy for awhile. Collect his personal concerns as much as you can just in case he does move. Lastly, Stay With Me would be very helpful in your situation. It is to keep a lover from moving and keep them committed to you.

Here is a link to sugar and honey jars: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Free love spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Using Stay With Me products: https://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

OIL-HOO-STAW
Stay With Me Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

Giselle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Giselle » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 am

Thank you so much. Just started a honey jar. Let’s see what happens

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:15 am

I’m going to be Burning my red skull candle for 3 days. I started late last night, and burned for about 3 hrs (while I believe he was asleep).

Do I need to burn it ONLY when my target is sleeping? Can I burn it during the day today or tomorrow?, or this evening as he is winding down for the day?

My plan was to burn it this evening for several hours and then most of the day tomorrow ( during the day and into the evening) while he’s awake or falling asleep. Thoughts or ideas?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:19 am

Ianoydb,

You don't have to burn it while they are sleeping but many do. The reason behind it is because when a person is asleep, their guard is down and it is easier to influence them. Almost like someone whispering in your ear when you sleep, you'll kind of remember it but not really know why. It can be very effective.
HRCC Graduate #2145

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:11 am

Hi all,

So if I write my petition for under the candle and speak to it, and I want him to spend more time with me, which way do I phrase it?

Do I say “you want to spend more time with (RisenRaven)”

Or do I phrase it like it’s his own thought and say “I want to spend more time with (RisenRaven)”

Obviously substituting my real name in there.
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

Magicpower

Unread post by Magicpower » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:02 am

Can we capture mind of person and ask her to work in a certain manner?? Like commanding her to leave or go away from someone then ?? Which sort of candle of skull can be used and oils herbs to give power to it. And also moon phase it should be ?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:21 pm

RisenRaven,

I like to speak as if commanding them to obey. The "you will spend time with XXX". I find it works for me.

MagicPower,

A personal concern is loaded into the bottom of the skull candle in order to be linked to them. You will also need to baptize the candle in their name. I would use a black skull candle with the waning moon to make them leave.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Cardboard

Unread post by Cardboard » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:58 pm

Hello,

I'm about to start a skull candle for cleansing then attraction using a white skull. I do not have any spirit oil or powder, but I do have personal concerns in the form of semen. Is it ok for me to load the candle with this, considering the first aspect of the spell will be a 9 day cleansing bath?

Can I also load some Solomon Seal Root into the skull to aid with giving wisdom?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:56 am

Hello IrisMunroe,

I presume you are doing this spell to attract this man to you. In that case, using his semen as a personal concern is appropriate.

You can add herbs for wisdom as well, to help him make a wise choice in being attracted to you.

Cardboard

Unread post by Cardboard » Wed May 06, 2020 6:39 pm

Thanks, Miss Athena!

I finished the cleansing and have burned pink candles dressed with fire of love and stay with me oils along with some pyrite and herbs - dill seed, orange
peel - around it. I also dressed the skull with the same oils and herbs like damiana, deer's tongue, rose petals, lavender flowers and ash from one of my pictures. Do you think it would be better to work with the pink candles for a period - without lighting the skull - then when that's complete unbaptise that skull and burn it down? Or do you think I should go ahead and burn the skull, baptised as is over a petition paper?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 07, 2020 5:27 am

Hello IrisMunroe,

Why would you unbaptize a skull candle when you're working it for your target?

I would burn the skull baptized in your target's name and you can always use your other candles as helper lights for that same spell.

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Can you burn two separate skulls for two different people, simultaneously?

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Thu May 14, 2020 5:08 am

Sorry also can I burn a skull candle for myself. To help change Negative thinking?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu May 14, 2020 5:13 am

Moonchild720,

Yes you can burn two candles at the same time. If it is for two different things, like one for healing and one for influencing a boss then I would keep them separate and burn them at different times. If the two skull candles were part of a love spell for two people and their relationship, then I would burn them together.

Yes, you can burn a skull candle for yourself.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Thu May 14, 2020 7:11 am

Okay yes I would like to burn one for myself and my partner, love work for my partner and mental healing for myself.

I wanted to burn a skull for my in-laws. But think I should work on myself and my partner first.

I just kind of wanted to work on the parents and my partner at the same time. Just so we’ll all be on the same page when we meet up.

Also for healing do you recommend blue or white? I wasn’t sure if blue was more health healing and white spiritual healing.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 14, 2020 7:49 am

Hello Moonchild720,

I would use a white skull candle for healing, and you can always surround it with blue chime candles as "helper" lights. I have done that kind of work before and it has served me well. Just an idea.

Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu May 14, 2020 8:54 am

Hello!
How and what do I use to baptize a red skull candle? Can I fill it with a piece of his body soap, rose petals from roses he gave me and bristles from his toothbrush? Also, can I burn a man's genitalia candle at the same time as the skull? Thank you!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri May 15, 2020 11:35 am

Can someone please answer my post, so I can order the things I need? Thank you!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 15, 2020 1:00 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Please refer to my responses to you elsewhere, and please stop demanding immediate replies. The staff of this forum (who are all volunteering their time to serve the needs of all members here) answer every post as soon as possible, which is generally within 48 hours. Patience is a virtue, especially in spellwork, so please avail yourself of this opportunity to calm yourself before approaching any work you may do for your target.

You baptize a skull in your target's name, calling upon the Father, Son and Holy Trinity, and call your target's spirit into the candle. If you search the forum using the little search box in the upper right corner, you will have found this question already answered numerous times. There is a lot of information in these pages, so do please search and read as much as you can.

You can add some of the rose petals into the skull but do not add the soap or toothbrush bristles, as they will either not burn or may interfere with the overall performance of your candle.

You can burn a penis candle as well as a skull candle on the same target, but your goals are different (influencing his mind vs. his genitals). I would burn them at separate times so you can focus your energy on the intention of each candle spell.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri May 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Thank you! I understand how the forum works now. I'll purchase the candles and follow your advice.

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Fri May 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Awesome thank you

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:49 am

I thought about using a skull candle I want to control his mind

1. Can I use compelling, essence of bend over and love me

2. Do I use red or white candle

I need instructions on how to do the candle
Do I just Write his name on the very top of the skull??
Do I put my name on the skull at all like the back of the head I did a skull candle 3-4 years ago but forgot what all
to do to it

If I can put my name on the skull can I out love Jane doe

Do I write commands around it? Like Love Me, Obey me, Give me oral sex, have sex with me

I know I have to hollow out the bottom to put the herbs and personal things in.

With the petition do I write something short around in a circle like love me and his name and my name 9 times

What direction do I start to when I out the oils on the paper like for example 1. 3
4. 2
Do I mix and rub the semen with oils around the candle Or just use my menses or all 3

Can I put the semen and my menses in on the petition
paper

Can I mix compelling essence of bend over and love me herbs into the candle

How many commands can I say and do I say everything started with you for example you will love Jane doe or you love Jane doe

Do I read any psalms and then say the commands afterwards

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:35 pm

nino_x3,

I moved your post to this thread on skull candles since most of your questions are based on working with them. I will attempt to answer some of your questions but it would be better if you search for the answers to these types of questions yourself. They have come up before and we just end up repeating ourselves / taking up forum space.

1) You could Essence of Bend Over and Love Me. For sex I think Kiss Me Now would be a better choice than Love Me.
2) If the candle is for sex magic, use red.
3) Please read this thread for instructions on how to work with a skull candle. You will learn suggestions on what to write or how to write it.
4) Leave your personal concerns out of the candle spell. You are commanding him so only use his.
5) There are no psalms that I can think of for this type of magic

There are 47 pages of information here. Please take the time to read what you can before starting the spell. This will help with the details

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Hello!
Can I use a white skull candle for love? I'm ordering a red penis one for sexual intentions. I don't know if I should get the skull red too or white. Thank you!

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:52 am

SunsAndStars yes you can, more for a peaceful, healing love, I was advised on this board it’s just fine. Dress it with certain oils, for more specified purposes. Red skull would be for more sexual desires.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:01 am

Moonchold720, thank you!

All I have is Fire of love oil and Follow me boy powders, I'm ordering Love me oil I guess to use with the white skull. Thank you for your answer! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Yes, you can use a white skull candle for love drawing work. As Moonchild720 said, red skull candles are for passionate love, but you can use any of the love oils on it for whatever kind of love you are looking for. You should be fine.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Hey
When saying the commands to the target do I say my full name including my middle name ( the target doesn’t know my middle) or I just say my first and last name??

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:32 am

Hello nino_x3,

I would use the name your target knows you by, since you are trying to implant certain thoughts in their head. Use their full name when you speak to the candle.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:46 am

How many commands can I use if the candle’s main purpose is for domination?? And thanks for the advice terra and miss Athena

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 am

nino_x3,

You can use as many as you want but I would make sure they do not contradicted each other or confuse the target. I would stick to 2 or 3 and make it simple.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Hey this might be the last post I have on this topic I wanted to make sure everything sounds alright before I get my order.

Do these commands sound alright am I contradicting myself and or confusing the target

1.) I love Jane doe

2.) I want Jane doe to be my girlfriend

3.) I respect Jane doe

4.) I want to give Jane head for thirteen days

5.) I don’t want Jane to give me head

6.) I am proud to be dating Jane

7.) I want to unblock Jane on Facebook and send her a friend request

8.) I want to only have sex with Jane

9.) I only want Jane doe

10.) I want to give Jane doe a promise ring

11.) I want to take Jane doe out to eat

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:02 am

nino_x3,

13 days? I wouldn't set limits if on the outcome if you don't have to. Keep in mind, if this is a red skull candle I would keep things targeted on love and sex. You can also organize them in chronological order like telling a story. The friend request, moving on to dating, sex, love, promise ring etc. It's really up to you when it comes to the commands.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

GeminiMoon
HRCC Student

Unread post by GeminiMoon » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:21 am

Quick question: I am preparing for a seven day skull candle ritual, but I need to be out of town on one of those days. My question is, will doing work that one day in a different location affect the work, or should I just postpone it for a time when I know I will be home all seven consecutive days? Thank you in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 am

Hello GeminiMoon,

I would do the work when you can complete the seven days consecutively. You do not want to interrupt the energy you are sending out.

GeminiMoon
HRCC Student

Unread post by GeminiMoon » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:25 pm

Yes, this answers my question and makes complete sense. I postponed the ritual until the next New Moon. Thank you,

sumit1506

Unread post by sumit1506 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi all,
I need little info regarding red skull vigil candles.
My ex is talking to me now after burning vigils like call me and twin flame love uncrossing.
I was thinking about Red skull vigil candle to be lit too. My intention is that my girlfriend starts living with me and sleep with me.
Will red skull vigil will be fruitful to bind her mind to live with me in my home? How long does it takes to show it's effects?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:15 am

sumit1506,

A read skull candle could be helpful in influencing her. It will not bind her but it will be a good way to influence her for love and sex. There is no set time line for magic. It could take days, weeks, months. I would set a date to end the work though. If she isn't sleeping with you by that date, then work toward something else like drawing in new love.

Please read this thread for more information on how to work with skull candles. It contains a wealth of knowledge so take your time and write down everything you need. That way when your order comes in, you'll have everything ready to begin.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”