Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
mana

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by mana » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:57 pm

I intend to burn a bewitching skull candle. I will load tissue with semen in the bottom. Baptise the candle as required too. What confuses me is
1.whether anointing bewitching oil causes the the target to be bewitched or if they become bewitching since the candle represents them.

2.Would it be ok to add my menstrual blood to the skull? Which part of the skull would be appropriate for the menstrual blood?

3.Can I add influence and love me oils to the bewitching oil?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Hello mana,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. Your target becomes bewitched by you.

2. Menstrual blood is typically used in contact magic, in which your target ingests the blood. You can use it on your skull candle, but you may not get the same results.

3. Yes, you can blend those oils and use them on your candle.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Hello, everyone!

I have a quick question here. What happens if the potted plant where I put the remains of all my spells for my man I did for almost a year now (skull, figural candles) got disturbed by my mom, who wished to "air the plant soil"? Not sure if she touched anything or not! I was away on holiday and she didn't tell me she wanted to do that!!!

Thank you so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Hello Lyonese,

If the remains are still buried there, you should be fine. If they have been removed, you would need to perform your spells again.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:00 am

Thank you so much, Miss Athena!
She said she poked the soil of the plant with a stick so it airs deeper...
A bit of red string that I used for a love spell was sticking out... :(
And she told me she didn't touch anything as she didn't have her glasses on and couldn't see what was sticking out... :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Hello Lyonese,

That sounds harmless enough. I wouldn't overthink it, and it sounds like you're fine.

Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello everyone!
Today was the 3rd day I lit the red skull candle I've been working with. When I went to talk to it and check on it after about an hour, it was almost completely melted. The only thing standing was the mouth, the nose and a small piece of the right cheek, the whole back was gone. The wick was off, but it was still on because the tissue with semen that I put inside of it caught on fire from the wick and it was still lit, and the flame was still dancing. Is this a bad sign? Is it bad that it fell apart after lighting it 3 times? I wasn't expecting the wick to go off but the candle still on burning because the tissue is working as a wick. Any opinions? Please!!
Should I do the work again?

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Hello!
I was reading the "laying tricks" information on disposing of ritual remains. It says if I want to keep something close to bury in backyard, to attract something, to bury by doorstep. I'm confused, where and how do I bury the remainder of a red skull candle? I want to keep attracting him and keep him close also. Do I wrap it with an old piece of clothes?

HoundAndHearth

Unread post by HoundAndHearth » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:17 pm

Hi, Sunandstars!

Burying the Red Skull Candle Remnants
  • You could bury the red skull candle remnants in either your front yard or backyard. As you noted, the page Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remnants in the Hoodoo Tradition states love spell tricks or spell remnants can be buried in either place. https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#earth
  • If the man is already living with you, then burying the red skull candle remnants in your backyard might be better suited to keeping him close. If the man does not live with you, then burying the red skull candle remnants in your front yard might be better for attracting him back to your doorstep and into your life.
  • If you are treating the candle remnants simply as spell remains, then wrapping them in simple paper or cloth should be fine for burial. If you are deploying the candle remnants as an active trick, then you may want to carefully wrap them and tie them in a bundle.
Interpreting the Candle Burn
  • However, this candle burn might boil down to a simple matter of science - the highly flammable tissue caught flame and burned through the candle and extinguished the wick.
  • You could repeat the work if you wish, perhaps staying close by to observe the burn and not leaving the candle unattended. I’m sure you had the original candle on a fireproof surface and followed basic fire safety protocols. Staying close by would be best if your goal is divination on the candle burning. That said, your first run is complete - if your primary aim was working and not divining, then you could proceed with burial.
Best wishes to you! ^_^

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:41 am

Hello Sunandstars,

You received some great advice above so please consider it.

I would add that you do not want to leave a candle unattended for any reason. When burning a skull (or other figural) candle, it is helpful to keep an eye on the burn so you can see which areas of the skull are burning first, more or less quickly or where a flame becomes extinguished. This gives you insight into how your target is responding, and which areas of their mind are more or less affected. That can help you in your plans for moving forward.

In my experience, if the mouth of a skull candle does not burn, that tells me that the target may think the thoughts I am compelling them to think, but may not put them into words. This is useful information for formulating the next step in spellwork.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank you Houndandhearth and Miss Athena!
Yes, the mouth didn't burn at all! One of the first things that started melting was the left ear, there were like balls of was dripping out of it. It looked like his ear was bleeding profusely. It looked kind of scary.
But I will buy another one and watch it this time.
Thank you again!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:28 pm

Good evening everyone!

The laying tricks page says, "If you want its influence to begin or strengthen, throw it East".

But where should I do that? Can I do it east at a crossroads? It is the remains of a communication skull candle.

Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:52 am

MrsSchaeffer2020,

I would throw it east at a crossroads. I like to use the roads so that the spell reaches the person. If the person is close and you have access to their property, that would be even better.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Thank you Terra Rising! If I have access to their property, do I still need to throw it East?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:41 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

That would be a Yes from me.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:21 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena!

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:58 pm

I hate to sound like a broken record but Conjureman Ali will be presenting material on this topic at this year’s 2020 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival.

Check it out here: https://virtual.hoodooheritagefestival. ... ureman-ali
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:33 pm

would i be able to use a skull to uncross any work done on him by another woman i.e bath the skull in uncrossing crystals before i start working on talking to the skull

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:21 am

Hello lyndie,

I have answered your query in another topic you posted in, so please look for my response. Please also refrain from asking the same thing across multiple topics as this is against forum rules and makes more work for moderators and administrators.

Thank you for understanding.

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:26 am

Hi all -

I have had great success on skull candles in the past and started another one last Friday on my target to get her to contact me and to speak eloquently to me about her feelings for me (this is a stubborn person)! I laid with the candle and caressed and spoke to it/her a few days before actually working it. The first day or so the candle didn’t burn down much and I know it can take a bit to get going.

Yesterday’s and this mornings burn had very high/constant flames and burned great. I let today’s burn a little longer, meditated on it/used tobacco and spoke thoughts into her mind and intended on leaving it for a few hours (about 2). Well! I got wrapped up in a work situation in my home office and forgot! I went back into my room about 6hrs later instead of 2 and it had burned all the way down today! It melted everything down even the face/melted down very well it seems.

My question is, is it okay that it all burned down today? I was supposed to burn it for 7 days and let it burn down on the final day (in 2 more days).

Thank you as always,

Muse.

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:40 pm

Hi Muse,

Generally, quick candle burns are good indicators. However, this candle burned down too quickly due to circumstances that pulled you away from tending to it (i.e: work). I would consider re-doing the work and allowing it to burn for the complete 7 days as you had initially planned. Sometimes getting distracted during a working can be a sign that something's not quite right or more focus is required. At the very least, I'd recommend having a reading done to further gauge this candle's success.

Hope this helps!

Evan
Evan Lionhart

Thank you St. Christopher • Thank you St. Michael

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Thank you Evan! This is what I figured also. Thank you for your response!

GeminiMoon
HRCC Student

Unread post by GeminiMoon » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello! I have all of my materials needed for my skull candle spell, and I am preparing now for the New Moon/Waxing Moon. This is a skull candled ritual for love and I have a few more questions. I know in traditional Hoodoo, the following may not be very important, however, I'd like to include them in my ritual.

1. What direction should I be facing?

2. What day of the week should I start the spell? I already know Friday is love day, but I just want to be sure since it is also commanding work.

3. Is time of day important?

4. Can I start to prepare the candle and warming up the energy a few days before the waxing moon even though it will during the waning moon phase? Will this have a negative effect?

5. I've elected to do a 7 day ritual. Should I do it 7 consecutive days, or only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday?

Thanks in advance for the guidance....!!!!

Note: The New Moon is 09/17/70 at 7am, which is on a Thursday.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:35 pm

Hello GeminiMoon,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them:

1. It doesn't matter.

2. Friday would be a good day.

3. Work the candle when you believe your target will be sleeping, as this is when they are most impressionable.

4. Yes, it's a good idea to prime your candle before lighting it. This will not have a negative effect.

5. 7 consecutive days, or 7 consecutive Fridays. It's up to you.

GeminiMoon
HRCC Student

Unread post by GeminiMoon » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:50 am

Miss Athena, yes it did help and thank you very much.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”