Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:31 am

I like to dress it from bottom to top. Some people were taught to write the writing towards you from wick to base to draw the work towards you. I personally just write the initials on the bottom of the candle, and stuff the petition in the bottom of the candle after I dig out some wax. There is no right or wrong way to do it. I like to write the thoughts directly onto the skull candle, but you can try it the various ways and see what works for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Ive been getting a lot of requests for this one in my inbox so I thought I would post it. Let me know if anything is unclear as sometimes when I make spells they are just off the top of my head.

Skull Candle spell

Red skull candle
Commanding oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Licorice Root
Catnip
Damiana
Cardamom Seeds
menstrual blood/sexual fluids

Cigar
Nail
Small free standing red candle

Get his photo and a separate photo of you (they can be copies). Put the pictures facing each other and fold them towards you...you will place this under the candle before you light it. Here, you can smear your sexual fluids/menstrual fluids on to the photo of the target. You can also tie some hairs of you and the target together or add in other personal effects.

You need to heat a large nail, and poke 7 holes in the skull so that you can put all the above ingredients in each hole. Now get the free standing red candle, and cover the holes back up with the dripping wax.

Write his name on bottom of the candle. Now write on the candle the thoughts you want him to think but write them from his perspective, such as, "I am deeply in love with (your name here)." And so on.

Now write those thoughts on a separate piece of paper so you can speak them later.

Make sure the photos are under the candle. Now you are going to light the candle, and the cigar

This should be done while the target is sleeping and performed over 7 days. You do not have to smoke the cigar. Just make sure the smoke is blowing towards the skull candle, and then speak the thoughts out loud that you put on the candle.

Note: If you do not want to use cigars, flavored smaller cigars, or cigarettes, then you can use tobacco, and light it on a charcoal disk. Tobacco is sold at luckymojo.com If you still are opposed to tobacco then you can use a suitable, incense such as come to me, follow me boy, bend over, commanding, etc.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Thanks starsnthesky7
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Can I use a white candle to influence thoughts? My ex popped up at my house 2 nights ago. I want to influence him to come back by. I have the white skull candle but never used it. Please advice.

Thankx,
Hapinys

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Yes you can do that.

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Thx,
Now, In my little bag of tricks I got some oils and herbs........
Oils - snake, has no hanna, follow me, commanding, fast luck, Come to me, love me, jasmine, dragon blood
Herbs - Spikenard, Hyssop, Magnolia, Cat Nip, Damiana

I have also tons of pics of him and i have some of his hair and I have some parchment paper.

What would be a NIIIIICCCCEEEEE - mixture for my white skull candle.
Again, I want to influence him to come back and see me and spend time and ultimately come back.

Also, I read people writing on the skull and or something about using a nail, idk! Should I do all that too? Or just use the parchment for my petition. This is my first time with this candle - dont wanna over or under do anything.

Oh, And just so I am clear - personal items are on the inside of the skull and oils and herbs on the outside and petition under saucer/pan/bowl that holds the skull candle..........?

Thx,
Hapinys

Patience007

Unread post by Patience007 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:gbenson...you could use plain red candles. What I have done when I dont have a skull candle is I draw out a skull, and write what I want them to think in the mind part of the picture. Then I burn the candle on top of the thoughts...make sure the candle is a vigil light or a free standing candle in a candle holder.

Hello everyone, I have been reading through these posts for many months now trying to soak up as much information as possible and came across this one again about the skull candle. I felt I had to register tonight and share my experience with the information starsinthesky7 gave about drawing the skull.
My situation is I have been with the same person for 2 years now and things havent been good for a while now. The problem is he is afraid of commitment. He has come as far as saying he knows he should put a ring on my finger but is afraid. There is no doubt that we love each other but its as if something is always working against us.. I have been working a honey jar for a year now and have gotten great results.We broke up AGAIN 2 weeks ago so I took out my honey jar and within 2 days he called and was sweet as ever. I didnt hear from him for almost a week and today I came across this post again so here is what I did.
I didnt have a skull candle so I printed one out. I found a silver one and felt it was perfect because he loves silver skulls. I printed it so the skull was a full page and I had plenty of room to write on the skull part itself. I wrote out exactly what I wanted, you will be miserable without me, you will not rest until you are back with me, you love me, etc. I was saying this all out loud as I was writing it and looking at his picture. I then carved come back to me XXX you miss me, you love me on a purple candle (It was all I had ) then used commanding, return to me, and intranquility oil to dress the candle. I spoke out loud as doing this for quite some time talking to the candle and commanding he miss me and not rest until he comes back. I then rubbed my fingers with the oils all over the paper (making sure the hair was still there when I was done)and folded it it towards me intil it was small enough to put under the candle holder with his picture and lit the candle and talked to it repeating everything I wrote commandit it as if i was talking to him.

A little more than an hour later he called.. I almost spit out my water when I saw it was him. I answered and he says hello beautiful. Here is where it gets weird. We had the normal how are you whats up convo then he says he had news he wanted to tell me in person (he lives an hour away and always complained about having to drive so far) I acted cool and said it was a far drive and tomorrow night might be better so he wouldnt get caught in rush hour traffic. He said he didnt mind the traffic ( shocker coming from him) His exact words to me were.. I dont know why but I feel compelled to see you and tell you in person. He wanted to go out to dinner and talk. He was here 2 hours later and we had dinner. The news he had was about a great deal of money he will finally be coming into due to an investment. He told me that he loves me and if it all comes through he would make sure I am taken care of house, car.. once again I was trying not to choke on my food. I felt as if he wanted to say more but didnt know how. He has never been good at communication (another problem) He also
wants me to go to Canada in a month to meet the group of people involved in the investment. WOW
I am sorry for making this so long but felt I had to share this IT WORKED. Now what do I do to get him to commit once and for all?
Thank you starsinthesky7. You guys all rock!
PS. The candle is still burning
Patience

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:03 pm

My skull candle has burnt fast within 4 days. Do I bury the remains or should I burn another one? My understanding is that it should be lit for over z days.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 pm

@patience...great work! I am glad that your situation worked, and my little tricked worked when you dont have the supplies you need. Sometimes you have to work with what youve got. ;) And it was appropriate that you used the purple candle which you can use too since this was commanding, and controlling work. Well keep on working your stuff,and may i suggest a few other things you need to do. I recommend that you do some crucible of courage work since he is afraid to commit to you. In addition, you can do some money drawing work and pay me now to make sure that he gets that investment and the money. Also, I would do some stay with me work and chuparrosa to make sure he STAYS with you, and to help the communication aspect of your relationship going.

@concernedmom
If you want concernedmom you can bury the remains, and then burn a back up vigil light to back up the work you have already done. Or you can burn another candle. It is your choice, and up to you.

Patience007

Unread post by Patience007 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Once again Thanks for the wonderful ( and much appreciated ) advice starsinthesky7 :)

I actually placed an order form LM last night and just now called to add some of the products you mentioned but they had already invoiced it and said I couldnt add to it. Shipping is expensive and money is tight at the moment. I have been searching for information on crucible of courage. the link on lucky mojo only shows crucible of courage bottles and when I click on the link for info it just shows bottles and no info on how to use them. I will keep searching on here. This site is a treasure trove of information.

I have a question. I have been lighting a candle for the red skull spell 3 days now. Do I continue for another 4 days? I only had 3 purple candles when I started. Am I correct to assume that I have to light it for 7 days.

Many Blessings,
Patience.........

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Thanks Stars,
You always rock!!! Much love.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:50 pm

For the crucible of courage you, look at blackcatrootshack.com as they sell lucky mojo products and its from an AIRR rootworker Lara. I always use them if I just want to pick up a few things so perhaps you can see if they have some products there. Or you can have a dressed candle lit on the altar at the missionary spiritual independent church.

To use crucible of courage, you can put it on a red candle, and just state that you want this person to gain courage and the strength to help him commit to you.

How long you light something is totally up to you. I mean some people follow the "rules" of numbers, and are meticulous about it. Other rootworkers do not. Sometimes I do sometimes I dont. But 3 would be the minimum if you want to follow the numbers rules. So you would be fine. But if you feel like you want to keep lighting candles then go ahead. I think your work did fairly well and it work, but if you want to continue the work at any given time then do so. You can always get a purple vigil light to back up your work as well and put that skull candle petition under that candle.

monica123

Unread post by monica123 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 am

if i want to perform a skull candle ritual on my husband who left and who is very very very stuborn what kind of herbs should i buy. in terms of oils i will use commanding, Intraquil spirit oil, return to me oil, restless oil, love oil?. I intend to do this spell in the same time with Intraquil spirit. again what herbs should i buy to put them on the skull. is a red skull a good colour? I also have a coat and a tie and some of his shoes left, can i use these items in any spell?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

I would strongly recommend getting a reading before working with the Intranquil Spirit, and also read this entire thread: working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html
It's really only appropriate in a few cases. In most cases there are much more advisable directions to take the work first. A reader can help you determine that.

Since you obviously don't have a wide herbal knowledge right now, I would recommend just working with the condition products as they are already made from the appropriate herbs for your case.

You can get a reading with an AIRR worker at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

You can take some bits from the insoles of the shoes which will have his sweat in them; that is a good personal concern that you can use to link work to him. Unless there are some hairs that you can find and grab from the coat and tie, those won't do you much good for concerns. You can always dust them with an appropriate powder and then return them to him to get him in contact with some of your work directly, though.

Overall, I recommend you start with a reading and rootwork consultation. They will help you make an effective gameplan for your specific situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Monica123 follow Devi's advice. In your other post you say you are crossed and have death conjure bring thrown at you and now you are thinking of calling up a spirit from hell. In your situation this is not a good idea.

Start with a reading, you wouldn't want to make your situation worse now would you?
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Sweets1984

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:28 am

hello everyone,
Im new to the site, i apologize if im posting this in the wrong forum Ive been reading lots in the forums, and there are lots of things i would like to purchase from this website but im very interested in buying a skull candle, I would like to use to make my ex realize how selfish he has been , would i use a red one for him to realize that ? Also does anyone know what exactly makes this skull candle work ? Is it just the energy and thought you put into it that sends a message telepathically ? Or is it something else giving him the message ? The reason Im asking is because Ive heard of people messing around with spells and then getting neg spirits around them and I just dont want that to happen to me .
Thanks, and btw I love this site

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 am

Sweets1984

Hi there and thanks for the kind words about the site. A couple of your questions indicate to me that you are fairly new to Hoodoo--no worries there, we all start somewhere but you might want to try your hand and setting some vigil candles or taking some spiritual baths before jumping right in to a skull candle spell. For instance, you ask about what makes the skull candle work--well in Conjure we believe that our work is effective due to the elements of authentic herbs, roots, oil, powders, incenses, and curios that are imbued with natural power accompanied with heartfelt prayer and magical ability. In other words--you need to have some magical ability in order to get success with your work--some folks do and some folks don't. Then you ask about negative spirits during spell work. In your case you want to do a clarity type of spell (and to answer your initial question I would use a white skull for that) so that your boyfriend realizes he has been selfish--I don't see how that would open you up to negative spirits but any practitioner from amateur to professional would tell you that they have protection up around themselves when they do work and also bathe on a regular basis with something like 13 herb bath.
To learn more about hoodoo and how it works check out:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 am

Is it okay to continulously burn a skull candle to you get your desired result? Even if it means, burning a skull candle everyday for months?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Id like to work a skull candle to cause inflammatory confusion on an enemy target. but im a bit iffy on the right combo of oils/hebs to do this. what would be a good recommendation to achieve this effect?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

wraithklewn

Inflammatory Confusion oil
Poppy Seeds
Hot Red Pepper

That should just about do it :)
HRCC Student #1559

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Awesome!! thanks Turnsteel.. i got all these things so im set to go. i do wish my recent order would show up soon.. i got some restless oil id want to try out with it.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm

My friend is basically being stalked by someone he performed the red skull and crossbones candles on. My friend put his name on a piece of parchment paper and cover the paper with follow me boy oil. Then, he drilled a hole in the head of the candle and put the name paper in the hole and covered the whole with the wax. Needless to say, his target is now obsessed with him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Well, he got what he wanted when it came to the person following him around; however, I would be concerned when it comes to the obsessiveness. The follow me boy products shouldnt create that, but that is not the first time I have heard of this happening.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 pm

I just started with the skull candle, for the 1st time ever, two sundays ago Oct. 17th. Reading through the forum, I followed all the instructions on what to put inside - concerns and all - petition - pic, etc, the oils and herbs on the outside, etc. Within hours on Oct 17th, literally, my ex came by @ like 4am.

However, I had seen him the previous Wed. Oct 13th and thats what triggered me to start working on him because I had not seen him since Feb. So, Oct. 17th was my 1st day starting to work on him.

After Oct. 17th I have not heard from him AT ALL!!!! : /

Now, I have started a new skull candle and I am doing that with my HJ (Doing them BOTH together since Oct 19th).

Its like he vanished! He said he was gona come by Oct. 21st - Nothing!!

Oh well............This is my experience with the skull candle. I will continue to see what happens.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Well, you need to get a reading perhaps a 10 minute one will even do it, and see what is going on. I mean him coming by could have simply been early movement, and we do not know how the candle burned and if it burned up quickly then this might have been connected to why you had seen him so quickly. In any case, you need to get a reading to see why you have not heard from him at all since then. However, your work could still be working considering that was only literally 10 days ago. Things take time, and considering you hadn't seen him since February a lot could be going through his mind.

I would give the issue more time, and inquire through a 10 minute reading.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Yes I will do the reading soon. Probably next week when I get paid.
Thx Stars

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:11 am

Wait, do you poke holes in the skull candle and fill them with the ingredients?

How about a cigarette? Maybe even a cigarette in the particular brand the target smokes?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:24 am

Cortana, yes you poke holes in the skull candle, put in the mixed ingredients (you may wish to crush the herbs and roots in a mortar and pestle first, then add the oils to make a mix), then drip the wax from the small red candle to seal the holes.

I should think you could use a cigarette, a pipe, or even loose Tobacco burned on charcoal. The use of Tobacco to contact a person from afar in conjure derives ultimately from the Native American use of Tobaco as a sacred herb, and the form that is smoked is not as important in hoodoo as the fact that you are using Tobacco. Cigars are popular among Cuban immigrants and also in Florida, but not so important in the rest of the USA, where cigarettes are preferred. I myself burn Tobacco as an incense, on charcoal, and find that very satisfactory for this kind of job.

Stars, thanks for this post -- it's a very nice way of working.

Good luck!

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:20 am

Just a quick question on the cigar. I dont drink/smoke & i understand that we dont have to do that, but what kind of cigar do i get. Just go to a store and ask for a cigar or is there a special one to order from LM?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:03 am

Thank you Miss Cat for the compliment.

I will actually edit the directions to make them clearer for the future for everyone. As for the cigar, I buy a brand called swisher sweets. They come in grape and other flavors, and they are like a smaller cigar as opposed to the big ones. I buy these because they are cheap and not so bad smelling to me anyways. I do not think that lucky mojo sells cigars, but if you don't want to use cigars or cigarettes then you can use a suitable incense such as come to me, follow me boy, commanding, bend over, etc.

Lucky mojo does sell tobacco which you can put on charcoal and let it burn that way. But I just like to use flavored tobacco because it smells better to me.

Sweets1984

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:10 am

i really like this site so far.. ive been reading lots of forums and learning a little more everyday from reading them..Im really interested in the LM skull candle and honey jar, im planning on getting a reading as well from airr just havent figured out who i will have do my reading..my question is do i have to have a reading done before i start a skull candle and honey jar or will it work on the target regardless, and also if im putting thoughts in the targets mind..do these thoughts stick with them for a long term or do they normally just think about it for just a little while ? I know my answer is prob somewhere on the site, Im new to this site so im not so good at navigating around yet...still learning = )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:07 am

No you do not need a reading before starting any kind of work;however, it is always helpful and the best because you can know if a certain step is going to be helpful to the issue. And no it is not necessarily going to work on the target regardless. Like I said, getting a reading is imperative, you might be doing the wrong step at the wrong time, or the step may not even be needed at all.

The thoughts sticking with a person depends on the situation, the resistance of the person, and so on. I mean chances are ever so often you are going to have to back up the work to keep the energy strong, and the intentions strong. No matter what work, it is always important to back up the work ever so often to keep the energy strong behind it. In cases like this, after I do the skull candle, and i have not seen movement, I may choose to repeat the entire spell, but more often, I will light a vigil candle to back up my work.

Dene2

Unread post by Dene2 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:51 pm

I know you have to work a skull candle for 7 days, but do they have to be consecutive?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:12 pm

You actually don't have to work a skull candle for 7 days. There isn't a "have" in skull candles ;-).

Some people burn them overnight in one go and others work them over a course of several days. You can place them on honey jars and burn, you can set them on someone's picture, you can baptize them and speak to them, you can do quite a bit with them.

Dene2

Unread post by Dene2 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Hello Everyone...
I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before:
I am burning another red skull candle I put a piece of his used sock in the candle and put a picture of him right underneath the candle...I did also put oil on it along with my petetion and my name around the head...
anywhoot.. I say my petetion while the candle is burning around 2 am for about 15 min.. I do concentrate on what i want...
but when I go to sleep I dream beautiful dreams about my target and me.. is it that the candle is affecting me? or both of us? or is it that since it is the last thing on my mind before I go to sleep I just dream about it.. the thing is I dont normaly have dreams about anything at all...
oooor is it that I am just over analyzing everything.. haha
any advice or comments???
:)

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 am

1 question..

what to do, when the target speaks another language? he is greek, i am german and we talk in english :-)
in which language can i speak to the skull candle?? i can translate everything with a translater, but don't know, if the grammer is correct or not :oops:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:32 pm

@ Supernova..If you and him speak in English, and he understands it, then you should use English. It is the common language between you and him.

@Esmeluv...I doubt the candle is affecting you as your intentions are directed at him. In addition, you do dream every nice BUT most people do not remember what they dream when they wake up. In this case, your dreams can be indicative of a sign, it can be simply you dreaming of the last thing that you did which was the skull candle spell, or you have unconscious thoughts coming to light. I would get a reading, 10minutes, to see if the dreaming means anything. I am sure everyone has dreams about the person they want back or a person they want to come them.

lina

Unread post by lina » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:14 pm

what does cigar do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Lina, Tobacco is an herb that is used in hoodoo to cause people to communicate. Thus when the smoke from a cigar, cigarette, pipe, or burning Tobacco incense wafts over the skull it influences the mind of the target individual to contact you. As i wrote above:

"I should think you could use a cigarette, a pipe, or even loose Tobacco burned on charcoal. The use of Tobacco to contact a person from afar in conjure derives ultimately from the Native American use of Tobaco as a sacred herb, and the form that is smoked is not as important in hoodoo as the fact that you are using Tobacco. Cigars are popular among Cuban immigrants and also in Florida, but not so important in the rest of the USA, where cigarettes are preferred. I myself burn Tobacco as an incense, on charcoal, and find that very satisfactory for this kind of job."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 am

Hello, a couple months ago I started a red skull candle to influence someone's thoughts. I planned on working it for 7 days but I ran out of steam on the 5th day or so. I never completely burned it down and haven't taken it out of it's storage place.

Now that I am energy'ed up I'd like to give it another shot. Same petition, same person. Can I resurrect this same candle that is already loaded with herbs, oils, intent and such or is it best to start fresh with a new candle? thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:19 am

I would start with a fresh candle. Especially since you didn't manage to work that first candle with the intensity that you originally intended.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:37 am

I agree with Devi. In addition, if you cannot work it for 7 days completely energized. then work it for 3 days.

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 am

ok, Devi & Stars, thanks. In terms of disposal, should I burn down the candle I have before I crossroads it? or straight to the crossroads? thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:58 am

Toss it into the crossroads and start with a new plan where you'll be able to give it your full focus.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 am

I absolutely love Tobacco for contact work. It really hasn't really ever let me down and LM carries it loose so you can burn it as incense which I love doing.

It's also great for all sorts of mental influence work, court case, and spirit work.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Thank you sooo much for your reply starsinthesky7... it made me smilen while reading it.... I honestly do beleive its a sign... only because i dream and remember my dreams only when i do the candle... even though most nights i go to sleep thinking about him... either way.... im going to get a reading... :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:34 am

Great keep us updated!

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 am

Is there any substitute to the red skull candle, like for examole, can one use a regular large candle in place of the skull?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 pm

I think that the skull candle is a great symbolic piece in the work. I mean I prefer to have a skull candle, but there are times where I have done a similar spell without the skull candle. I will draw out the skull, and put all the thoughts in the head part. I will fold this, and then put it under the candle holder. You still need to blow tobacco, cigar smoke, or appropriate incense in the picture of the target.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:13 pm

ooooh starsinthesky7... everything is going great.... i do believe that almost everything that im telling the skull to do he is actually doing it!!! :) yay me.... i am even surprised with some of the things he does and how he has changed.. but i do beleive i should still keep working him... anywhoot i have a quick question.. it doesnt matter what time i do the candle or if its different times every day correct? as long as i know my target is sleeping right?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 am

You do not have to do it at the same time every day nor do you even have to do it when he is sleeping. I only suggest doing it when the target is sleeping because that is the most effective way for me, and I notice it is easier to influence them. But yes you can do it at any time when they are sleeping. Glad to see that it is working. You might want to do other work to help foster this movement as well. Doesnt have to be a spell per se , but can be a vigil light to help keep heat on the situation.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 pm

yeah i am always burning a red vigil candle with the proper oils and herbs... :) thank you are sooo sweet... :)

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Is there any point to burning more than one skull candle on a person? I mean after you have completed burning one skull candle, is it pointless to burn another?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Well, if you needed to redo the spell then yes you could re do it. I wouldn't keep doing the skull candle one after the other...that would just be pointless. And when I say one after the other, I mean just constantly keeping one lit, or doing one without having given an adequate amount of time to see movement, or signs.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:12 pm

That's what I thought. I've burned a red skull candle on someone and now that it's done, I don't want to burn another for him. If he doesn't respond, then oh well.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Is there any significance to putting sexual fluids in the head of a skull candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Menstrual blood can increase the power in a spell, and can be worked with for various other situation such as keeping a man attracted to you.

For sexual fluids, I put that in my own skull candle spell if you do not menstruate such as if you are a man or have gone through menopause. In addition, I have found in my own experience it helps for the person to think of you sexually as well.

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 pm

First off, I just want to say how grateful and happy and thankful that this forum and website is here. It and it's people have helped me so much when I've needed it and I could never express how thank full I am. Again though, I have to ask for more help.

I know Skull Candles are to influence their thoughts etc. but my main question is whether or not it could pierce through a 'hazey' mind. I know, at some point or currently, my target is being worked on by another. The thing is though that all of my readings I have done for my situation have all been positive about my spell work. I have even been working on a honey jar for him and with little to no (and I mean almost none at all) contact with him, I was happy to see that the day I started his attraction kit that he was actually coming to visit. (I moved to another state) He'll be here for work but that is still a wonderful development. This way I'll actually be able to get personal concerns whether its writing hair or pictures. But I wanted to burn a Red Skull Candle. I have in mind what herbs and oils I want to use and round about when I want to start it. I wanted to burn it one or two days before I'm going to see him then continue it afterwards. But like I said before I'm sure there is someone else working on him and I wanted to know if it was possible for MY Skull to kind of 'break through' her work. In my readings its said I'm the stronger of us, which surprised me a bit but I was so happy to hear. I just don't know 'how' much stronger I am. And because of that and the fact that he has at least another lady that thinks of him in that way, I was wondering how I could also make sure that I'm his predominant thought? I have inscribed the candle with things like "See ***(my name)" and have the herbs in his eyes. Also, "See Everything beautiful about ***" "Think of ***" Etc. and like I said planned on burning it two days before he gets here just so there's a bit of starter work before finishing it. Any ideas on how I can improve upon this or any other spells to do in conjunction? I would greatly like input on this. He means a lot to me and this is my best chance to get as much advice, help, and concerns from him for a long while. He moves around for work so much it's hard to see him in person. The only good thing is that once I establish that connection, it is easier to stay in contact via email.

Should I work with Saint Martha to help 'influence and compel' him to do as I ask? Another spell kit? I would just like something to reinforce myself to him. I'm so scared to lose this guy. I'm finally given the chance to fix everything and make it right. Now there's no bad blood there but just... distance. So please, please, please anything will help. Thank you in advance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

If you want to break through a hazy mind, or somehow shake him free of another's influence. You'd want to work Cast off Evil and Clarity on the skull candle then move on to love work.

Clear out the competition first, in my opinion.

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”